Our Song Ch. 07: Celebrating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at her, kissed her on her lips and lead her into bed.

After having sex, as we lay there naked, Lisa and I started talking about all the things we could do with Song on that romantic getaway. We decided to make an elaborate plan, to make this a weekend she would never forget. Lisa raised most of the ideas, but I also had a few of my own. Some of the ideas aroused us so much we had to interrupt the conversation and fuck. We did it four time that night, until I was completely dry and Lisa was completely sore. We fell asleep hugging each other, thinking of the lovely weekend we were going to have with our beloved Song.

============

Song's birthday came. Lisa and I told her nothing about our plans, just about a plan to take a short road trip, the three of us, to visit the countryside.

"Woohoo!" she exclaimed, "A road trip! I haven't had one of those since I was a kid!"

We got into the car and drove for two hours, all the way to the Allegheny Forest. The road trip was fun. We passed the time challenging each other, testing how well each of us knew the others - names of siblings, ages of our parents, how old we were when we had our first kisses, our first fucks, and with whom.

We entered a restaurant for lunch. It was placed in an old, wooden, historic building that was built in the 1800's, and also housed an inn. The restaurant came highly recommended, and Song was happy to try it out.

The food was delicious. Song licked her lips in pleasure after every course. After dessert Lisa excused herself and left the table. I payed the bill and then handed Song a small wrapped box.

"Happy birthday," I told her.

"A present? For me?" she asked, as if she was surprised.

She opened it, and stared at its content with genuine surprise. In the box, there was band of pink silk.

"Do you like it?" I teased her.

"Do I like what?" she asked, making her confusion obvious to me, "What is it?"

I laughed. "It's a blindfold eye mask," I explained. "Let me put it on your eyes..."

She smiled at me as she understood the fun did not end with lunch. I got up and got behind her, and gently tied the pink silky eye mask around her head, covering her eyes..

"Is it OK? are you comfortable?" I asked.

"I can't see anything," she said, "but other than that, I'm jolly."

"Great," I said. "For now there is nothing to see." Then I lead her by the hand out of the restaurant.

Meanwhile, Lisa checked into the inn. She texted me the room number, and I lead Song carefully up the stairs to the room.

Lisa waited for us inside the room, with the door unlocked. When we got there I opened the door and lead Song in. After I closed the door behind us, I removed Song's eye cover.

"Wow!" she said. "You booked a room at the inn! I wanted to say this looked like a nice place to spend the weekend."

I kissed her and said, "THIS is your real birthday present from the two of us. We will be spending all weekend here, with you."

"You're so great!" she said, and kissed me.

Lisa was at the bathroom. She got out and greeted Song.

"Hi Song, welcome to our little romantic getaway."

Lisa was wearing a small red silk nightgown. The silk was so soft and thin, it left absolutely no room for imagination when it came to the exact shape of Lisa's breasts.

"Do you like it?" Lisa asked her, as Song was looking at her garment.

"Very much," she said with a big smile.

"I bought it especially for you, for this weekend together."

As she said it, Lisa stepped closer to Song and laid her hands on Song's arms. Song didn't stand the temptation of touching Lisa on her nightgown. She touched her on the shoulders, then the side of her body, and then caressed her breasts through the nightgown. Then the two kissed passionately and hugged.

"I didn't bring any clothes," Song noted after a few seconds of hugging.

"That's OK," I told her with big smile on my face, "You are not going to need much clothes this weekend. We plan on having you naked as much as possible."

Song didn't hide being pleased with my answer. Lisa and I both knew how comfortable Song was with her body around us, and the idea of spending the weekend naked aroused her, as it did us.

The only thing that didn't go according to our original plan was finding a suite with an indoor pool. There were very few of those, and they were insanely expensive. Song was worth it, but we feared she would not feel comfortable knowing we payed such amounts for her birthday present.

The room did have a king-size bed, just like at home, and there was a small dining table, allowing us to order room service and dine in without having to get dressed.

==========

"Owen and I have prepared an elaborate plan for this weekend together," Lisa said. "We would like to start with the festivities, so you need to get naked."

"Yeah!" Song said, "I love parties! And I love being naked around you guys!"

She removed her blouse and undid her bra. Then she looked at the two of us.

"Aren't you guys getting naked too?"

I kissed her softly.

"It's YOUR birthday party," I said, "So YOU get to wear the birthday suit."

"But I love seeing you guys naked too."

"Don't worry," Lisa said. "You'll see enough of our naked bodies this weekend. And you'll feel our bodies too, if you know what I mean."

"I know what you mean and I'd love that," Song said, and threw her bra to the floor.

After she got rid of her pants and panties, Lisa gestured toward the bed, and Song sat on it. Then Lisa opened the bag we brought, and took a pair of pink, furry handcuffs out of it.

"You bought me toys!" Song said in excitement.

"Yes we did," Lisa said. "Owen and I drove to one of these shops and bought you some presents. You've already seen the blindfold. The handcuffs are your second present."

"Wow," said Song, "Nobody has ever bought me sex toys. I love you guys so much."

Lisa kissed her and laid her down on her back. Then she lead her to raise her hands above her head, and pass them through the bars in the bed's headboard. She took the cuffs and gently placed them on her hands.

"Is it OK?" Lisa asked. "Are you comfortable?"

"Comfortable is an overstatement," Song said, "but it's OK. I'm very curious about what you guys are planning to do to me."

"Nothing you wouldn't want," I said, and showed her the eye mask. "May I put in on your eyes again?"

"Well, if you must," she said with a smile.

I kissed her softly, and placed the blindfold on her face, covering her eyes.

I grabbed my phone and took a few pictures of her.

"Hey, what are you doing?" she asked, hearing the sound of the artificial shutter in the phone's camera.

"You're so sexy," I said, "I wanted you to have pictures so you can see yourself like this."

"I'm already dying to see them," she said.

After taking the pictures, Lisa and I lay on the bed, each of us on either side of Song. We started to kiss her, each of us from one side, along her body. We started by kissing her down her arms, getting into her armpits that were open as her hands were raised. As each of us kissed her there, she twisted herself due to the tickling sensation. Then we took turns kissing her passionately on her lips.

After the lips, we moved down her body, kissing her on her neck, shoulders and breasts. We started on the outside, slowly moving closer to the nipples. Lisa and I looked at each other to make sure our motion was synchronized.

We got to both nipples at the same time, and started licking them and sucking on them gently. It didn't take long before they were fully erect.

"Bite them, please," Song said.

Lisa and I were waiting for this, and started biting her nipples gently, in a synchronized manner.

Song let out a sigh of pleasure as we bit her. We did it a few more times, and listened to Song moaning and sighing as we did.

Then we left the breasts and moved on down her body, kissing her on her belly and on both sides of her body. As we got to her hips Lisa and I took turns kissing her on her crotch. She opened her legs a little, wanting us to move to her pussy, but this was not the plan. Not for now. Instead, we moved further down to her legs, each of us kissing her along one leg. We reached her feet and kissed her there.

"I'm all sweaty," she said, moving her feet away from our mouths, "I wore my shoes all through our drive here."

"We don't care," I said for both Lisa and myself. "We love your feet, and take pleasure in kissing them."

She laid her feet down and allowed us to kiss her there.

Once we were done with her feet, Lisa and I looked at each other, pleased with how good we made Song feel. We kissed each other softly on the lips and then moved to phase two of our plan.

In phase two, I stayed by Song's feet, and Lisa moved up near her head. I was to work my way up Song's body, and Lisa was to make her way down. We planned to meet near her pussy, where phase three was supposed to take place.

As I worked my way up Song's feet, I looked up. I saw Lisa kissing Song on her arms, then passionately on her lips, and then her breasts. Although she got all the good parts, I wasn't bitter, as I got a peek up Lisa's gown. She wasn't wearing panties, and looking up I managed to see her cute, pink pussy making its way towards me. I knew I would have a chance to penetrate this pussy with Song watching, that very evening. This thought made my dick hard, inside my pants.

Song sounded pleased by the treatment we gave her, as she moaned in pleasure throughout phase two. When we met near her pussy as planned, Lisa and I exchanged another kiss.

"Oh guys," Song said, "I'm so wet! Can one of you just fuck me already?"

"Not just yet," Lisa said with an uncontrolled smile on her face. "We will, soon, but first, we need to introduce to your present number three."

"Woohoo!" Song said. "Another present!"

I handed Lisa the bag, and she reached inside it and pulled the sex toy we bought Song. Lisa place the toy on one of Song's nipples, and asked her:

"Can you guess what we bought you?"

"Well, it has a round tip," Song said, and paused for a moment to think. "A dildo, maybe?"

Lisa and I laughed. "No, not a dildo," Lisa said. "You have Owen's dick for that."

Then Lisa pressed a button on the toy, and it started to vibrate for a second. Song was surprised by the sensation on her nipple and jumped a bit. Then she realized what she felt and what we bought her. Her surprised expression turned into one of joy.

"You bought me a vibrator!" she exclaimed. "I love you guys so much! I never had one, but always wanted to try how one feels!"

I kissed her softly on her lips. "You are going to feel it right now", I whispered in her ear. "Lisa is going to play with it on your body, and then she's going to fuck you with it. Do you want her to?"

Song smiled and spread her legs open. "Fuck away!" she said.

Lisa started the vibrator again. She toughed Song's nipples softly with it, making Song sigh softly. Then she moved it slowly down Song's body. Song moved her pelvis anxiously waiting for the toy to reach her pussy.

Lisa took her time. When she finally reached Song's pussy, Lisa opened Song's labia with her fingers and softly placed the vibrator in Song's clit. Song moved her pelvis up and down, pushing herself against the vibrator, taking as much pleasure from it as she could.

Then Lisa turned the vibrator off and put it aside.

"Oh, baby," Song said in agony, "bring it back! I want my present!"

Lisa didn't answer. She leaned over Song's pussy and started licking her clit with the tip of her tongue.

"Oh Lisa," Song said, "I love your tongue. I love what you do to me with it. You know I do. But can I have my toy now? It felt really great!"

Lisa didn't answer. She continued licking Song's clit, but also reached for the toy, and placed it beneath her, on the opening of Song's vagina.

Song let out a sigh of joy as she felt the toy, not yet activated, as it was ready to penetrate her. Lisa waited a second or two, until Song begged:

"Fuck me with it, Lisa! I want it inside my cunt!"

Lisa activated the vibrator and moved it around Song's opening. Then she, very gently, inserted it into Song. She inserted it slowly all the way in, and then got it almost all the way out. Her movements started slow, but picked up the pace after a few times.

"It feels so great!" Song cried, breathing heavily. "You are fucking my brains out."

Lisa continued fucking her with the vibrator, pushing it vigorously in and out, all the way inside her pussy, her tongue all over her clit. Song moved like a trapped animal, swinging her head from side to side and her pelvis - up and down. She sighed and moaned and eventually shouted, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuucccckkk!"

Lisa got up and pulled the vibrator from inside her. I kissed Song on her cheek as Lisa released her from the handcuffs. Then I removed her eye mask.

"How was it?" I asked her, as she opened her eyes.

"It was a dream!" she said, and looked at Lisa. "You just gave me the best birthday present ever."

We both hugged her, each from one side, and after a few minutes she fell asleep. Lisa covered her with a blanket, and we both kissed her softly and left the bed.

===========

"I'll go take a quick shower," Lisa said to me. Then her voice diminished to a whisper, not wanting Song to hear if she woke up, "I want to prepare a little surprise for Song. You can watch me in the shower, if you want."

I smiled at her. I didn't know what the surprise was, but I was always happy to watch her naked. She removed her gown reached to her bag and got a razor out. She showed me the razor, hinting what the surprise was going to be.

Then she entered the shower, without closing the door. I watched her from outside the bathroom, as the water ran over her. Then she looked straight at me as she lowered the razor to her crotch and started shaving her pussy.

Watching her like that was so sexy. My dick pressed so hard against my pants it hurt. I undressed quickly and joined her in the shower, looking from up close at what now was her fully-shaved pussy.

"That's so beautiful," I told her, and caressed her labia.

"I'm sorry, Owen," she said, looking at my fully erect dick, "I'd like to fuck you right now so badly, but we need to keep you in shape for Song..."

I knew it was my turn to fuck Song, and that I couldn't waste my cum on Lisa.

"I know," I said.

"Maybe I can go down on you," she said, watching me in my agony, "just a little bit..."

She knelt down and put my dick in her mouth. She sucked it, placing almost the whole thing in her mouth. It felt so great - my dick in her mouth, and the water showering on us. She sucked a few times and then said:

"I don't want you to cum. We need to save it for Song."

I nodded, and she got up on her feet. I kissed her passionately.

"You're so sexy," I told her, "Song and I are so lucky to have you in our lives."

She smiled at me, and we both got out of the shower. After we dried ourselves up a little, Lisa got back into her nightgown, and I wore a white bathrobe.

============

"Lisa? Owen?" we heard Song calling us.

"Hi sweety," Lisa said, "how did you sleep?"

"I was so high on that orgasm you gave me, I just crashed," she said in a sleepy voice. "I woke up hungry."

"We can order room service," Lisa said. "It's the same great restaurant we ate our lunch in."

Song smiled. "What I meant was, I was hungry for your pussy."

Lisa gave me a naughty smile, as we both shared a dirty little secret, one that Song was about to find out about. Then she turned to Song:

"Sure thing, sweety. My pussy is here for you."

I was a bit disappointed, as according to the plan I was supposed to fuck Song next. But the little blowjob Lisa gave me in the shower made it bearable for me, and as always, I was happy to see Song going down on Lisa.

Lisa knelt down on the bed, facing Song. Slowly, she pulled her sexy red nightgown up.

"Surprise!" she said.

Song smiled as she saw Lisa's cleanly shaved pussy. "You did this for me?"

"Sure," Lisa said. "Call it another birthday present. I had a feeling you'd like it."

"I love it!" Song said. "Did Owen see it already?"

"He did. He saw me shaving it."

"And???" Song was dying to hear.

"I wanted to fuck her very much," I answered for Lisa, "but didn't."

"But why?" Song asked me.

"Because today is all about you, Song," I said. "Today is about fucking you."

Song smiled at me and blew me a kiss. "But I want to see the two of you fucking too," she said.

"We plan to," Lisa said. "We have the whole weekend planned. Don't worry. Everybody will fuck everybody until we are all sore."

Song smiled, and returned to her attention to Lisa's pussy. Lisa lay down and Song leaned forward on top of her, her head between Lisa's legs, and started licking.

Lisa, her gown raised above the waist, started moving her pelvis in reaction to Song's touch, pushing her clit against Song's hungry mouth.

Song kissed her passionately on her pussy and licked her clit with the tip of her tongue. Then she reached to the far end of the bed and grabbed the toy.

At first, she turned the vibrator on, without having it touch Lisa at all, just to tease her. Lisa let out a moan and said:

"Oh baby, please fuck me with it!"

Then Song got her head out of Lisa's pussy and asked her, "Did you test it on yourself before bringing it to me?"

"Oh yeah, baby, I did," Lisa answered, twisting her body in a desperate attempt to bring either Song's tongue or the device to touch her pussy.

"How was it?" Song asked.

"I was great! I wouldn't get you something I didn't like."

"Did Owen watch as you were testing it?"

"Of-course he did," Lisa said honestly. "You know how he likes watching me."

"Did you like it, Owen?" Song turned to me, "Watching my girlfriend fuck herself?"

I sat on the bed next to her and caressed her on her naked back. After asking, she got back to licking Lisa's pussy.

"Sure I did," I said. "You know I love watching your girlfriend fuck. Who she fucks doesn't really matter. I've seen her fuck you, me, Joey, Alicia, herself... I just love watching her cute little pussy being penetrated. That's it."

I knew the words I said aroused both girls. Lisa's breathing became heavier, and Song's licking - more vigorous.

"The toy," Lisa whispered, "can you put it in me?"

Song got her face out of Lisa's pussy for just a second, and gave me a naughty smile as she placed the vibrator on Lisa's opening. She turned it on and slowly lead it into Lisa's vagina.

"Oh, yeah!" Lisa exclaimed. "Fuck me with it!"

Seeing how aroused Lisa was, Song shoved that thing all the way inside Lisa, and started fucking her with it. She also returned to licking Lisa's clit.

Lisa moaned in pleasure. She moved her pelvis from side to side, held the bed's headboard bars and arched her back. Then she started breathing really fast and shouted "Oh my god" a few times. She ended with a few meaningless screams, as she came with a beautiful orgasm.

I lay besides Lisa and kissed her on her cheek. Song lay on her other side, and ran her hand through her hair. Then I sat up and reached forward to Song, above Lisa, and kissed her softly on the lips. Her lips were full of Lisa's juices, which I liked.

==================

After a minute or too of letting Lisa recover from her orgasm, Song opened her legs and started touching herself.

"Owen?" she said. "I miss you. I miss your hard cock inside me."

"My hard cock misses your cunt," I told her, using the same kind of language she was. Doing so felt weird to me, but I knew Song really liked it.

"Do you want to tie me up?" she asked.

"I'd love to," I said, pleased with the idea.

I got off the bed and reached the cuffs. Song raised her hands and I tied them to the bars, making sure they don't hurt her. Then she opened her legs and smiled at me as I removed my bathrobe, revealing my fully erect dick.