Our Song Ch. 07: Celebrating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, Owen," she pleaded. "Have your way with me. I'm totally at your mercy."

I lay on top of her and got my dick inside her. She was so wet it got in right away. I started moving in and out of her vigorously.

"Fuck me!" she commanded. "Cum in my cunt!"

I was very much aroused, and her dirty talk only made it worse. I came a few seconds after she said it, only a minute or two after getting inside her.

I kissed her softly on her lips as I got my breath back.

"Would you like me to..." I started asking her.

"No, I'm good," she said, smiling at me. "Can you untie me please?"

"Sure," I said and untied her.

She sat up and held her wrists for a moment, and then kissed me.

"That was lovely," she said.

"I'm sorry I was so fast," I told her.

"No, that's OK. I wanted you to cum fast. I wanted to feel your cum inside me, your heart racing. I love seeing you like that. You should know that by now."

I knew that, but I knew she liked cumming too.

"Don't worry about me," she said. "I believe you guys have an elaborate plan for giving me wonderful orgasms. I'm not worried."

She smiled at me and we kissed again. Meanwhile, Lisa sat up after getting over her own orgasm. She kissed Song on her cheek and said:

"Now I'm hungry. For food, that is. Shall we order room service?"

===========

We nodded and looked at the menu. We all selected what we wanted, and Lisa made the call to the reception.

The food took thirty minutes to arrive. When it did, Song and I wore our bathrobes to allow the room service staff member bring the food in.

The meal was excellent. Dessert was too. After we were done we got the dishes out of the room.

"So," Song asked, "what's next on my birthday plan?"

"Owen and I have prepared a play for you," Lisa said, and placed a chair next to the bed. "Would you be our audience?"

"A play? For me?" She asked with a happy smile on her face. "I'm so lucky!" she said, and sat down on that chair.

I picked up the handcuffs and handed them to Song.

"Please put it on your left hand," I asked her.

"Why? Don't you trust me to be a good audience?" she asked, playing an innocent little girl with her voice.

"Honestly, no," I said. "I don't think you are able to sit and not interfere. Usually that's a good thing, but not when we're trying to do a play."

She smiled at me, and locked one cuff on her left hand. I locked the other cuff to the leg of the chair.

"Why my left hand?" Song asked me, as she realized I was very specific about it.

Lisa was the one to answer. "We believe you may need your right hand, you know, if the play turns out to be too good..."

Song smiled, and opened her bathrobe a bit to allow her right hand to touch one of her thighs.

"I know what you mean," she said. "By the way, what's the name of the play?"

"It's called 'Getting Back at Song'," Lisa said.

"Oh, a play about me!" Song said cheerfully.

"Yep! A play all about you!" Lisa said.

===============

Lisa lay on the bed, raised her nightgown above her waist, and started fingering herself. I came close to the bed, wearing my robe, and she jumped in surprise and sat up, covering herself.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"I'm Owen," I said, "who are you?"

"I'm Lisa. What are you doing here?"

"I came to see Song. What are YOU doing here? Are you her sister or something?"

"I'm not her sister," Lisa said, surprised. "I'm her girlfriend!"

"Girlfriend as in... you guys hang out and stuff?"

"Girlfriend as in her lesbian lover," Lisa said. "We fuck and stuff."

I made myself looking shocked. "Song's not gay," I said. "She's straight. I should know - I'm her boyfriend."

"Boyfriend as in... you guys hand out and stuff?"

"Boyfriend as in her lover," I said. "We fuck and stuff."

"That's impossible," Lisa said. "I would have known if she had a boyfriend. I sleep with her in the same bed almost every night."

"That's not physically possible," I said. "I sleep with her in the same bed every night! Well, except when she's on a night shift."

"Exactly! That's what I do! Every night except Monday, Wednesday and Friday, when she has her night shifts."

"No, wait," I said, "Her night shifts are on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday!"

Lisa and I looked at each other, and then at Song and then Lisa said:

"Could she have lied to both of us?"

And I added, "Is it possible she just made the whole 'night shift' thing up, just so that she could be with the both of us?"

Song laughed out loud. "You're hilarious! Maybe I AM cheating both of you and I have another boyfriend and another girlfriend I see every time I tell you I'm at the hospital!"

Lisa shushed her. "The audience is respectfully asked not to interrupt the play."

"Sorry, guys," Song said with a big smile. "I'll be a good audience from now on."

"I feel so betrayed," Lisa said, and sat on the edge of the bed, facing Song.

"I feel so used," I said and sat next to Lisa.

"I feel so hurt," Lisa said.

"I feel so angry," I said.

"We need to get back at her," Lisa said.

"I agree," I said, "but how?"

Lisa scratched her head. "I don't know," she said. "I need to think."

"Can I help?" I asked.

"Can you help scratch my head?" she proposed.

I moved to sit behind her, my legs stretching on either side of her. Then I placed a finger next to her temple and started scratching.

"Does it help?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said. "Maybe try holding me here?"

She took my hands and placed them on her breasts. I cupped them through her thin nightgown. The cloth was so soft and thin it felt as if I was touching the real thing.

"Is this better?" I asked.

"Yes, much better," she replied.

At this point, Song moved her hand inside her bathrobe and reached her crotch. She started touching herself softly, moving her hand in slow, repetitive motions.

"How can we get back at Song?" I asked Lisa.

"I don't know," she said. "Still no ideas coming to my head. Maybe if you touched me without the nightgown..."

She raised herself from the bed a little, and I helped her remove her nightgown. We both saw how Song opened her mouth in excitement when watching Lisa's naked body for the first time since we arrived at the inn. Her hand started moving faster inside her robe.

I placed my hands back on Lisa's breasts, massaging them a little. Then she told me, "I have an itch. Can you scratch it?"

"I can," I said. "Where is that itch?"

She moved my right hand down her body and placed it between her legs.

"My itch is here. Can you feel it?"

"I feel you are wet," I said, "Song usually gets wet when I touch her there."

"She gets wet when I touch here there too," Lisa said.

Song watched as I started fingering Lisa. She spread her legs apart and opened the bottom of her bathrobe so both Lisa and I could see her fingers touching her pussy.

I ran my fingers through Lisa's labia, wetting them with juices from her vagina, driving them up to her clit. Then I ran my fingers around the clit for a while, and then I went back to wet my finger near her vagina.

Song watched closely, and did more or less the same. It was so arousing, my dick started stabbing at Lisa's back.

"What is it that I feel on my back?" Lisa asked.

"This is my dick," I said.

"Your dick?" Lisa asked. "What's a dick?"

"A dick is a part of a man," I said. "It gets bigger when a man touches a naked woman."

"Oh, I may have read something about it once," Lisa said, "but us lesbians don't know much about dicks."

"Would you like to see mine?" I asked.

"Yes!" she said, "I'd love to."

From Song's expression I figured she would too, but she promised not to interrupt us again.

I took my bathrobe off and knelt on the bed next to Lisa.

"What a nice dick," she said. "Can I touch it?"

"Sure, go ahead."

Lisa caressed my dick. It felt so good and so arousing.

"What does one do with a dick?" Lisa asked.

"Well, there are many things you can do with it. For example, you can lick it up, just like a lollipop."

"Does it taste as good as a lollipop?" she asked.

"Song seems to think so," I said. "She likes licking it very much."

"I really do," Song whispered, not able to help herself.

"OK," Lisa said, "maybe I'll give it a try. Maybe that will give me an idea."

I lay back on the bed, my erect dick pointing towards the ceiling. Lisa leaned forward towards it and started licking it as if it were a lollipop. Then she put it in her mouth and sucked a few times.

Her sucking felt great. I liked her giving me head. Actually, she was much better at it than Song. Song would suck my dick just to make it harder so I can put it in her. Lisa did that sometimes, but other times, like when she had her period, she would make me cum inside her mouth. In times like that, she would swallow my cum until the last drop of it. When she did, it felt great. We would kiss afterwards, and I would taste my cum in her mouth. That was super-arousing.

That time, during the play, Lisa wasn't supposed to make me cum, so she stopped after a few times.

"That did taste great," Lisa said, "but it made my itch worse." She pointed at her pussy. "You know, when I get such itches, Song usually eats my pussy. Would you like to eat it? I cannot think about ways to get back at her with that itch, well, itching..."

I sat up and she lay down. She opened her legs and I dove between them and started eating her up. I liked eating Lisa's pussy. Actually at that point I had more experience licking Lisa's pussy than I did Song's.

When I made love to Song, if I came before her, she would usually turn down my offers to go down on her and complete the job. She would either invite Lisa to do it, or use her own fingers. Of-course, she would invite me to watch either way. I knew I could never compete with Lisa in making Song cum, and I guess Song herself was also quite capable, maybe no less me, despite my ability to offer a tongue on her clit, and her being limited to just her fingers.

With Lisa, most of the sex we were having was when Song was away. When I came before her, and that happened most of the times, she could not turn to Song for help, and her masturbation techniques were not as developed as Song's. So I was always happy to help. I knew her pussy top to bottom. I knew how she liked being touched. How long it took from the time I started kissing her there until she wanted me to open her labia and start licking her clit. And from the time I started licking her clit until the time she wanted me to start finger-fucking her. She would hint me with cute motions of her pelvis, as if she was trying to fuck my face.

Song was masturbating vigorously, pushing her right index finger deep into her pussy while playing with her clit with her thumb, as I was licking and finger-fucking her girlfriend.

The plan was not to let either of them cum at this point, but we couldn't control Song. She started moaning and rocking wildly on the chair. This aroused Lisa, and she pushed my head deeper into her pussy, signaling she didn't want me to stop as we planned.

I went on licking and fingering Lisa, and after a few seconds I heard both girls cumming, each in her unique way. Song was more verbal, saying "Fuck", and "Fuck girl", rocking wildly on her chair; Lisa was less verbal, only getting undefined syllables out of her mouth, but not any less loud.

After a few seconds, I got my head out of Lisa's pussy and looked at both girls. They both had their eyes closed and both had dreamy looks on their faces. I felt I loved them both. Differently, but equally.

I lay next to Lisa and gave her a hug.

"Our audience loves us," I told her. She patted me on my arm, unable to speak or even open her eyes.

The I stepped out of the bed and knelt near our audience. Song was happy I did, and hugged me warmly with her wet, right hand. I hugged her with both my hands and kissed her softly on her cheek.

"Do you like the play?" I asked.

Song was too unable to speak, but she nodded and smiled, letting me know she liked it very much.

I came back to the bed. The play wasn't over. Lisa sat up and we kissed softly. Then we went back on script.

"Did what I did to you help you find a solution to how we can get back at Song?" I asked Lisa.

"I think I'm close to something, but I still have that itch, here, in my pussy, and I can't think straight."

Then she looked at my penis, which was not as erect as it was before.

"It shrunk a little," she said. "How do I make it grow bigger again?"

"You can eat it," I said. "Suck it a few times and it will be as big as it was."

She leaned forward and gave my dick a few sucks. It worked like magic. Then she caressed my fully erect dick and asked:

"What else can a girl do with a dick? Can it help with itches?"

"I think so," I said.

"But how?" she asked.

"I can insert my dick into your pussy."

"Are you sure?" Lisa asked. "This sounds weird."

"Well, it may be, but Song and I are doing it all the time. This is how straight people fuck."

"Weird," Lisa said, "but I'm willing to give it a try, if you think this can help me with my itch."

"I do," I said. "And it can also help me with mine."

"And then, when we don't have itches," Lisa said, "we can think clearly about a way to get back at Song, right?"

"Right," I said. "We are only doing it for this important goal."

I lay back again, this time, my head was pointing away from Song and my legs were off the bed, feet touching the floor. Lisa knelt on top of me, facing Song. She lowered herself towards my penis, and started fucking me, "reverse cowgirl" style. I placed a pillow behind my back so I could reach deeper inside Lisa. It also had the advantage of allowing me to see Song's face.

I looked at Lisa's cute butt as it bounced up and down my dick. Song had the better look, watching me entering her pussy and watching her boobs bouncing. I could only imagine all of that, and look at Song's eyes taking the view in.

I saw Song's hand returning to her pussy, fingering herself vigorously. I heard her breathing picking up pace and her eyes occasionally closing.

Lisa rode me wildly. It felt like she was a young cowgirl riding a stallion in a rodeo. Watching her butt going up and down was very arousing. She touched herself while riding me, fingering her clit. I saw Song's eyes moving between Lisa's face and pussy.

Lisa was the first to cum. She reached backwards, mounting her hands on my chest, arching her back, pushing her breasts up in the air, and shouted "Yes! Yes! Fuck Yeeesss!".

Then she got off me, and lay back on the bed, shivering from the orgasm she just experienced. She looked at me with still-hungry eyes, opened her legs and rocked her pelvis left to right, signaling she wanted me inside her again.

I lay on top of her and got my dick into her wet pussy. Being in that position, it didn't take me long to cum. When I did, I heard Song cumming too.

Lisa and I cuddled for a minute or two. I was sorry Song was tied to a chair and wasn't able to cuddle with us. I looked at her, but her eyes were closed.

After we all got our breath back, as Song opened her eyes and looked at us, Lisa said:

"I know how we can get back at Song. I can go over all her stuff and place them neatly in closets. That will drive her crazy."

Song laughed as much as she could, given she was still breathing heavily. Then I got up and released her from her captivity.

"How was the play?" I asked, kissing and hugging her.

"It was great," she said. "I love you guys. That must have taken a lot of rehearsing..."

Lisa joined the hug. "It did," she said, "but we enjoyed it very much."

Song looked at us with a naughty smile. "I love you guys both so very much," she said. "You guys are fucking amazing!"

Pun intended.

=============

Before going to sleep that night we watched some romantic comedy we found on the inn's entertainment system. The movie was silly, but nice. We lay naked, all three of us, under the sheets on the king-sized bed, and watched the movie quietly. Like at home, Song was in the middle. Occasionally one of us would caress her or kiss her. Once the movie was over we turned the TV off and fell asleep right away.

When I woke up, Lisa was still asleep, but Song was wide awake.

"What time is it?" I asked her, whispering, not to wake Lisa up.

"It's eight thirty," she said.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked.

"Quite some time now," she answered with a smile.

"What have you been doing all this time?"

"Watching the two of you sleeping," she said. "You're so cute!"

"You're so cute," I said and kissed her softly.

Although we tried not to wake Lisa up, she woke up anyways.

"Good morning, sweety," Song said, and kissed her. "I had a really good time yesterday with the two of you. That was an amazing birthday party."

"The party's not over," Lisa said with a big smile on her face. "You just have to wait and see."

"I can't wait to see what you guys have planned for me today!" she said.

We started the morning slowly. We ordered breakfast to be brought to our room. Before it arrived Lisa wore her nightgown and I wore a bathrobe so that we could let them in. When room service were at the door, Song lay on the bed and covered herself with the sheets. Lisa and I tipped the staff, and set the table.

We encouraged Song to remain naked through breakfast. Occasionally one of us would touch her improperly on some part of her body. She smiled at us to let us know she enjoyed it. Once we were done with breakfast, Song went back to hide in the bed, and Lisa and I took the dirty dishes out of the room, placing them in the hall.

"Hey guys," Song said after we were done and she was getting out of the bed. "It's eleven and nobody has fucked me yet."

"Don't worry, baby," Lisa said, "we are totally planning on doing just that. You just need to wait a little bit longer."

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door.

"I wonder who that could be," Lisa said, and walked towards the door. She looked through the peephole, and to Song's absolute surprise, opened the door.

Song, who was now standing in the middle of the room, totally naked, placed one arm over her breasts, and one hand over her crotch. She looked surprised and angry at Lisa for opening the door like this, exposing her naked body to whoever was on its other side.

Her anger turned into joy as she saw the two figures who entered the room. Her hands moved from covering her body to reaching forward, welcoming the two guests with a big hug.

"Alicia! Joey!" Song said, "What a lovely surprise!"

She hugged Alicia first.

"Happy birthday," Alicia said. They shared a kiss on the lips and then Alicia noted, "I love the birthday suit!"

Then Song hugged Joey.

"Thanks so much for coming," she said.

"It is our pleasure," Joey said and ran his hand along her naked back.

"Can we offer you anything?" Lisa asked our guests.

"No, we're good," Alicia said.

After Song and Joey broke their hug, Alicia and I started doing our jobs, getting the two of them ready for each other. Alicia hugged Joey from behind and started running her hands all over his body, starting with the chest, slowly moving downwards, towards his crotch.

I hugged Song from behind and ran my hands all over her naked body, starting with the shoulders, making my way to her breasts, then her belly, and finally - her crotch, fingering her pussy a little bit.

"I know Joey's horny today," Alicia said to Song, "He drove a long way to get here, and I know he'd like to give you his present, if you'd like him to."

Song looked at Joey and said, "I'd like to get your present. What do you have for me?"

Joey didn't answer. he just looked at Song with lust in his eyes, taking in Alicia's touch on his body and the look of Song's pussy getting fingered in front oh him.