Our Song Ch. 07: Celebrating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Song folded her legs back, and placed them the sofa, so she could raise herself above me, and take my dick inside her. She did all that without getting her eyes off Lisa for even one second. She started moving up and down my dick. That felt great. Lisa smiled at us, seeing how much we enjoyed watching her, and how horny it made both of us.

Lisa came with a loud orgasm soon after Song started fucking me. But Joey was still going at it. He paused for a short while, just until Lisa's orgasm calmed down, but then went on thrusting himself into her.

Lisa's eyes moved to Joey, who was determined to give her a third orgasm. Then they went back to us. It didn't take her long to climax again. When she did, Joey allowed himself to let go, and shot his cum inside her, letting out a series of loud moans.

Watching both Lisa and Joey climax, I felt I was cumming too. But before I did, I felt Song was also getting close.

"Oh, yeah, baby" she said, breathing heavily. "Oh yeah, YESSSS!"

I came inside her, moaning, holding her tight to me, feeling her body shivering.

"I love you, Song," I said.

"We came together!" she said. "I love you so much, Owen!"

===============

After a few minutes of catching our breath we all started to get ready for dinner. We took turns in the shower. Joey and Alicia got in first, allowing Song and I to join Lisa on the bed, hugging and kissing her.

"Did you have fun?" Song asked her.

"You bet I did!" she said. "Did you?"

"You bet! I never thought game-shows could be so much fun!"

Then Song and I went into the shower as Alicia and Joey got dressed, and finally Lisa. Song, Alicia, Joey and I got back to the clothes we wore when we arrived. But Lisa wore a beautiful dark-blue dress. It wasn't a very sexy one, but it fit Lisa like a glove. She looked so beautiful in that dress.

Once We were all dressed, we went down to the restaurant to eat dinner.

Dinner was great. After dinner, Joey insisted on taking the bill. I tried to talk him out of it and offered to take it myself or share it, but he insisted. "Our official birthday present," he said.

Song, Lisa and I walked Alicia and Joey to their car, and hugged them goodbye. Then we went back to our room.

===================

"So we are nearing the end of this weekend together," Lisa said. "I have something for you. For both of you. Something I prepared by myself and it's a surprise for Owen too."

Indeed, Lisa and I were meticulous preparing every detail of this weekend, but she managed to surprise me with this one.

She grabbed a chair from the dining table, and gestured us to sit down on the edge of the bed, in front of it.

"Is it OK that we're dressed?" Song asked, remembering Lisa wanted her naked for most of that weekend.

"It's perfect. I want you guys dressed for the time being. I want to be able to look into your eyes, and not be distracted by your beautiful, sexy bodies."

"So, what do you have for us?" I asked.

"First," Lisa said, "I want to get some business out of the way."

She reached to her purse, and got two sleeves of US-legal papers out of it. She handed one sleeve to each of us.

"What is it?" Song asked in surprise. "Is it a contract?"

"Kind of," Lisa said. "These are one-sided contracts, which I have already signed and notarized. They are promises I'm making to either one of you, without any expectation of getting anything in return."

"What do they say?" I asked.

"They say that regardless of what our relationship is going to be in the future, and regardless of any contracts we may sign, I'm giving up any claim I may have on any possession you may already have, Like you apartment, Owen, or any gift or inheritance you may ever receive from a third party, like your parents' fortune, Song."

"But why would you sign something so cruel?" Song asked.

"When I came into your life, I had nothing. You gave me so much, both emotionally and materially. I want you guys to know I'm here for your love, not your money."

"I'm sorry," Song said. "I love you. I can't expect something like that from you. I'm tearing up mine."

"Owen has a copy of your contract, and he won't tear it up. Would you, Owen?"

"No," I said. "Song, I know things seem great right now, but I have to protect you from the future. Actually, I may need to sign one of these things myself, to protect your parents' fortune in case you and I ever break up."

"I'm only giving you this now," Lisa said, "because I want you guys to know that the things I say next, come out of love, and not out of greed."

=========

We put away the sleeves, and Lisa went on with her agenda.

"So with the ugly business out of the way, I want to say a few words, to each of you," she said as she sat on the chair in front of us. "First you, Song.

"When I fell in love with you, you had pizza all over your face."

"Pizza? When did I have pizza?" Song tried to recall details from her trip to Boston, the one from which she brought Lisa into our lives, but then she realized Lisa was going way further back in time.

"You were so hungry that night," Lisa continued, "and could only think about food. When we finally found that pizza place that was still open, you were so happy, and didn't think about anything except getting as much pizza as you could into your mouth.

"I looked at you, at the passion you had for that pizza, the way you didn't care about what I would think about you, and I loved it. I loved the way you just went along with what you craved, and didn't care about anything else. At that moment, I wanted to be that pizza. I wanted you to crave me, and not think about what people might think.

"Luckily for me, a short time later you did crave me. You weren't the first woman I've been with, and certainly not the first person, but you were the first person I've ever fell in love with. Unfortunately, it took me years to figure that out. It took me long, frustrating years of bad relationships to figure out I already found love, and then let it slip away. I had known for some time before I met you I liked girls. I just didn't realize I could actually fall in love with one.

"My luck struck again when I saw your message on Facebook. If I were to reflect on my life, this was probably my happiest day. That very moment I was determined I was not letting this one slip away. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about being engaged. I believe you understand why I didn't."

"Of-course I do," Song said, but Lisa shushed her.

"I'm not done. I know I haven't always been as good a girlfriend as I wanted to be. I pick fights with you about the smallest things, and I'm sorry. I hope you forgive me. You brought happiness to my life in times I didn't know what happiness was anymore. You made me whole. You and Owen together. I love you so much for that."

"I love you too!" Song said, her eyes filled with tears.

She wanted to kiss Lisa, but Lisa stopped her. She wasn't done.

"Owen," she said, "When I first heard about you, you were an obstacle on my way to happiness. It took Song much persistence to make me agree to even meet you. But I'm not sorry I did.

"You are my best friend. You are a good man, compassionate, caring. You can take my worst day and make it bearable, just by talking about things. Then, by taking me to bed with you, you turn it into a lovely night.

"I love you Owen. And I don't expect you to say anything to me. I want your compassion, your caring, just the way they are. I know how you feel about me, regardless of the label you put on it.

"The love I have for you, Owen, and for you, Song, are very different. Song, you are like a tornado. You lift me up, high in the air. You bring me to places I never thought I would go to. Owen, you are like a warm day at the beginning of spring. You make me feel good about just being there, where I am.

"I love you both so much, with all my heart. I hope this doesn't make things complicated between us."

"It really doesn't," Song said, smiling. "I've known for a while now you guys were in love. I love that we are truly a threesome!"

Song leaned forward and kissed Lisa. I joined them after a short while.

"I love you too, Lisa," I said. "I've been feeling that for some time now, but only after a good friend has told me that, did I know for sure."

"We're not done just yet," Lisa said.

==============

She returned the chair to the dining table and reached for her purse again. This time, she got two small black plastic boxes out of it, and placed them on the floor, one of them next to Song, and the other - next to me.

Song and I exchanged surprised looks, as we figured what was inside the boxes, and what they represented.

Lisa knelt in front of us, the boxes between her and us.

"I don't have any money of my own," she said, "so I asked my parents for a loan to buy these."

She opened the two boxes, reveling the two rings inside them. They were identical, simple, gentle gold rings. Not very customary for engagement rings, but I guess nothing about the situation was customary.

"I don't know how this thing is even possible in the US, but thanks to you guys I'm going to be a lawyer soon, so I promise you to figure the legal stuff out. I love you both. I want you in my life forever. I want us to be a family. Song, Owen, will you marry me?"

Song and I looked at each other. There was an awkward dynamics in which none of us wanted to say 'yes' before he or she was sure the other one wanted it too. But looking at Song's eyes, I was sure.

"Yes!" I said.

"Yes!" Song said, and got up to kiss Lisa.

I joined them in a three-way hug accompanied by many two-way and three-way kisses. After a few minutes of kissing and hugging Song asked:

"So can I relieve you of this beautiful dress? I want to make love to my fiancee!"

We both helped Lisa out of her dress and her bra, and then we got naked ourselves. We lay on the bed and for the first time, made love, all three of us, as a threesome, engaged to be married.

=============

That's it. That's the story about how Lisa, Song and myself became a family. And while this concludes THIS story, this is not the end of OUR story. This is merely the beginning.