Our Song Ch. 07: Celebrating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too," Joey said, smiling at her.

"OK," Lisa said. "Great performance. Your team gets full points for this. Now it's Joey's turn. Please pick a note."

Joey came forward and picked a note from the bowl.

"Use vibrator," he read.

"I'm sorry," he said, embarrassed, "I don't think this task was meant for me..."

"Well," Lisa said, "it doesn't say you have to use it on yourself. You can pick a partner to use it on, or if you want, we can roll the dice."

"No," Joey smiled. "I know which partner I want. Alicia? can I offer you a ride?"

Alicia smiled. We all knew she wanted to try the vibrator out, and now we were all about to see Joey helping her with it. We never saw the two of them make love. This was close enough.

They both got up, and walked towards the bed. Alicia lay back, and Joey sat besides her.

"You guys can come over here," Alicia said, looking straight at me, "if you want to have a better look."

Song and I both smiled at one another, and went to sit on the bed, opposite to where Joey was sitting.

Joey started by leaning over to her, and kissing her passionately on her lips. She held his neck and kissed him back for a short while. Then she lay back and he started running his hand along her body.

When he reached her crotch, she opened her legs and he slid his fingers between them and started caressing her pussy. His hand was soft. They looked straight at each other, smiling kindly. They looked so much in love it was heartwarming.

Then Joey started running his finger around her clit. She sighed as he did. After a short while he slid his index finger inside her, while massaging her clit with his thumb. She started moaning.

"I want the toy," she said, breathing heavily, after a minute or two of manual stimulation. "Please?"

Joey smiled at her, and Lisa handed him the vibrator. He moved down the bed to face her crotch. He turned the vibrator on and got it closer to Alicia's pussy. First, he placed it on her labia, above her clit. Alicia closed her eyes in pleasure. Then he started moving it down toward her opening. He moved the vibrator to his left hand, and with his right hand he went back to massaging her clit.

Slowly he entered the toy into her pussy.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "That's great! That's so fucking good!" she said, breathless.

He started moving the vibrator in and out of her, slowly at first, but then quickly picked up the pace. Alicia moved her pelvis back and forth to guide him. They were looking at each other. Joey smiled kindly at her as he watched how she took pleasure from him.

Song leaned on my shoulder and kissed me softly on my cheek. Lisa stood behind us and caressed us both on our backs.

At one point I felt we were invading Alicia's and Joey's privacy, and looked away. But then I felt Alicia's soft hand on mine. She was looking right at me, as if she was saying, "It's OK, I want you to watch. I want you to see me cum."

I looked at her, and she started to cum. Her eyes went back to Joey. She was moaning softly, and then louder and louder. She was still holding my hand, and she started squeezing it as the waves of pleasure went through her body. Eventually she closed her eyes and sent out a sigh of relief. Her orgasm was not very intense, but it was beautiful.

I kissed Alicia's hand, and released it. Then I looked at Song and Lisa. They were both hypnotized. I kissed Song softly on her cheek, and Lisa on her hand. Then we moved back to our places, letting Alicia and Joey cuddle a little, before getting back to the game.

After Alicia got her breath back, Joey asked her, "How was it?"

"It was great," she said with a smile.

Alicia stroked his erect penis and asked, "That made you horny, didn't it?"

"Horny as hell," he replied, smiling at her.

"I could put out to you right here and now, when they are all watching," she said, "but I think it's better if we let the game take its course. What do you think?"

Joey made a sad face. "I guess I can wait a little," he said.

"I'm sure it will worth your while," she said. "I know there are two pussies in this room, except for mine, longing for your hard cock right now." She smiled at Song and Lisa as she said this.

"Joey," Lisa said, "for your excellent performance here I'm giving you double points."

"Yeah!" Joey exclaimed, and Lisa continued.

"You really made her cum. You also made me very wet, so maybe, just maybe, you'll get a change getting your thing inside me tonight."

We all smiled at Lisa. Then she turned to Alicia.

"Alicia, dear, It's your turn now. Do you think you're ready, or do you need a few more minutes?"

"I'm ready," she said.

Lisa picked up the bowl and handed it over to Alicia, who was now sitting on the bed.

"Fuck," Alicia said, as she read the note she took from the bowl.

"What happened, baby?" Joey asked, embracing her.

"Nothing happened," she said. "The note says 'fuck'."

"And who would you choose to fuck?" Lisa asked.

Alicia smiled. She looked at Joey, then looked at me and finally, back at Joey. I really wanted her to pick me. I really wanted her. But I could perfectly understand her choosing her boyfriend over me. He just gave her a great orgasm, and got very aroused in the process.

"Would it be OK," Alicia started asking Joey, but he didn't let her finish.

"Go ahead, have fun," he said.

Alicia kissed him passionately, and turned to me. "Owen," she said, "I'd like to fuck you now."

Lisa and Song both smiled at me as I made my way from the chair I was sitting on, to the bed. Alicia got up and stood in front of me. We looked at each other's naked body for a short moment. Then she stepped towards me, placed a hand on the back of my neck and pulled me towards her for a soft kiss.

Her lips were warm and wet. She was very gentle with me. I liked her very much, and I knew she liked me as well. It was nothing like what I felt towards Song or Lisa. It was definitely not love. But still, kissing her did something to me, besides getting me aroused.

Then she looked at me and started caressing me on my body. She started with my chest and moved her way down to my crotch, stroking my penis. I felt a little embarrassed, as it was only half-way erect, and wet of pre-cum.

"Are you not happy I picked you?" she asked. "If you want, we can take a rain-check."

"No," I said, "I'm very happy you picked me. It's just that... I hadn't had any since yesterday... and with all this sex happening around me, I fear I'll explode the moment I'm inside you."

Alicia smiled at me and took my hand in hers and placed it on one of her large, beautiful breasts.

"I just had a wonderful orgasm," she said. "I only want to feel you inside me. I like how your average-sized dick feels inside my pussy. I don't get much of THAT at home." She had a naughty smile as she said that. "Besides, I read some tricks that can help prolong our encounter. The simplest one is letting me ride you."

I knew that would probably work.

"I'd like that," I said.

I sat down on the bed, and asked Joey and Song to throw pillows in my direction. I wanted to have support for my back so I can be as close as I could to Alicia, as she was riding me. They threw the pillows, and I made a heap out of them. Then I sat down on the bed, reclining on that pile of pillows.

Alicia smiled at me and got on the bed, kneeling near me. She lowered herself to my penis, and started sucking on it a little. That felt so great, and increased my erection. Then she got up and moved one knee to my other side, her crotch just above mine. I looked at her beautiful pussy, and brought my hand forward to caress it. She moved her pelvis back and forth, letting me know she liked the touch and that she was ready for the next step.

She moved forward a bit, so my dick was directly below her pussy, and I guided it inside her. She started moving up and down gently so that my penis would get in and out of her.

"How does it feel?" Alicia asked. "Are you going to explode?"

"Not yet," I said.

"If you are, you can hold your penis between your fingers for a few seconds. This will help you delay things. But if you want to just cum inside me, that's OK too. I love watching you cum."

I liked how she was so kind to me. I wanted to be kind to her, and give her all that I could. I placed my left hand on her right boob and started massaging it. With my right hand I reached for her clit and massaged it with my finger.

She moved her pelvis up and down, faster and faster. She also moved a little back and forth, placing my dick just where she wanted it. Where it gave her the most pleasure. At one point she gently moved my hand from her clit to her breast.

"Hold my boobs," she said, breathing. "I love feeling your hands on my hard nipples."

Her nipples pressed against my palms. That felt very sexy. My dick was hard inside her, but I felt I was not cumming just yet.

"Do you like fucking me?" she asked me.

"I love fucking you," I replied, looking right in her eyes.

"I love fucking you!" she said, moving up and down wildly, breathing heavily.

Then she grabbed the back of my head and brought me closer to her, her cheek on mine. I let go of fer breasts, and she squeezed them against my chest. I grabbed her ass and felt how she jumped up and down vigorously on my dick.

Then she started to moan. I felt her body shivering. That made it for me, and I came hard inside her, shooting my cum deep in her pussy.

We stayed still for a few seconds, just feeling each other's hearts pounding and out breathing slowing down.

"That was amazing," she said.

"It was," I replied.

After we calmed down a bit, she kissed me softly on my cheek, and got up from above me. I stayed laying on that pile of pillows for a little while longer.

"Double points for Alicia for that amazing fuck!" Lisa said, with genuine excitement in her voice. "Are you guys ready to go on with the game? Owen, it's your turn..."

"Yes, I'm ready," I said, sitting up.

I picked a note from the bowl and read it out loud.

"Make out."

The looks on everyone's eyes seemed disappointed. Indeed, making out with someone was foreplay, and that was a bit anti-climatic after they've seen Song going down on Joey, Joey vibrator-fucking Alicia, and Alicia pussy-fucking me.

But for me, that was the best thing in the world. I couldn't fuck anyone even if I wanted to, and although I could give other sexual favors, I really wanted a hug. I wanted Song's hug. The two of us didn't get much time together since Joey and Alicia came over, and I wanted to hug her and kiss her, and ask her how she felt and was she enjoying the party.

I looked at her, and she smiled to me, letting me know she wanted that too.

"I'd like to make out with Song," I told Lisa.

Lisa smiled at me. "Go ahead, Owen, do what you have to do."

I got up and walked towards Song. She got up and stood in front of me, smiling.

"So, we need to make out," I told her.

"In front of everyone?" she asked with a smile.

I smiled back at her and kissed her softly. She kissed me back, passionately. Then I hugged her and asked:

"Are you enjoying your birthday party?"

"I am," she said. "I love the surprises you guys prepared for me. I love our friends and the things we do with them. I loved seeing you with Alicia. You guys are so good together, sexually. I have to learn from her how to please you better."

That surprised me. For me, Song was a sex idol. Yes, I was very proud to have a sex idol as my girlfriend. I never thought she would look up to someone else. I always thought Song was out of my league when it came to sex. I was a normal guy and she was like a porn-star. Sex with her was great, but I usually came first, and she usually didn't insist on me finishing the job. She had Lisa, or even her own fingers for that. Only after that remark I realized this was not the way she wanted things to be. She wanted us to share orgasms, like I just did with Alicia.

"I miss our little sessions together," I whispered. "The ones in which we tried out new things in bed."

Ever since Lisa came into our lives, sex between Song and I became more routine, except for our weekly "fuck parties", but there it would be all three of us. We usually chose to do more role playing, and less exploration of new positions, since that is something you usually do as a couple.

"I miss those too," she told me. "We need to go back to doing this. It was fun, and I want to be a better lover for you."

Again, I was so surprised by her saying that.

"You are a great lover for me," I said, and kissed her passionately.

"That was so heartwarming," Lisa said as Song and I were sitting down, "full points to Owen."

"Not double?" I made a disappointed face.

"Sorry dear, I didn't hear Song cum from your kisses."

I smiled at her, finally understanding her scoring system. Then Song started faking an orgasm. She was melodramatic, waving her hands in the air, sighing and moaning.

I looked at her poor performance and figured she probably never faked an orgasm in her life.

"Nice performance," Lisa said, "but fake orgasms don't count. That's it, that concludes round two. Ready for round three?"

===============

"In round three I'll be asking you guys questions. The first person to give the correct answer will be invited to tear off a piece of what I'm wearing. And when I say 'tear off' I mean it literally. I'm bought it for this purpose. Be wild!

"So the first question is this. In the Star-Fleet Academy, how does one pass the Kobayashi Maru test?"

"That's easy," Joey said, knowing that this question was meant for him, being a sci-fi fan. "One doesn't. It's a no-win scenario. Of-course, Kirk passed it, but he cheated..."

"That's right," Lisa said. "You can come over and claim your prize! What do you want to tare off me? My top or my skirt?"

"I'll go for the top," Joey said, smiling, as he was making his way towards her.

Joey didn't know how to do this. He probably never ripped a piece of clothing off anyone. Lisa took his hands and placed them inside her neckline, each hand holding one side of the "V".

"Come on, tear it!"

He moved his hands apart from each other, and the thin cloth was torn right away, revealing Lisa's beautiful breasts.

"Come on," Lisa said as what was left of her top fell to the floor, "you can touch them!"

Joey cupped one of her breasts in his hand and massaged it a little.

"Your hand feels good," she said.

Then she looked at his fully-erect dick and gently held it in her hand.

"Soon you'll get your relief," she promised him. "But the game is not over yet."

Joey sat down, and Lisa moved on to the next question, which I knew was going to be the last question of the game.

"It is a hot and wet day for the USS Alis spy," Lisa said.

"What??" I asked.

"This is your riddle," she explained. "It is a hot and wet day for the USS Alis spy. Alis being spelled A-L-I-S."

Song, Joey and I were all looking at each other. But not Alicia. Her eyes were closed and we knew her wheels were running.

"'USS Alis spy' is an anagram for 'Lisa's pussy'", she finally said. "You are telling us you are horny!"

"I am," Lisa said. "Congratulation! You just won yourself an opportunity to relieve some of my horniness by tearing my skirt off my body!"

Alicia smiled and went over to face Lisa. Lisa untied the rubber band that was holding her skirt, as it was not going to tear very easily, and placed Alicia's hands on her hip, where the band was open.

"Go ahead!" Lisa encouraged her, and Alicia spread her arms, tearing the skirt apart.

The useless piece of cloth fell down to the floor. Because Lisa was not wearing underwear, she was left totally naked.

Both Alicia and Joey looked at Lisa's newly-shaved pussy.

"I love what you did with it," Alicia said, and reached to touch it with her hand.

"I figured you'd like it," Lisa said with a smile. "Would you like to also fuck it?"

"Yes!" Alicia exclaimed. "Did I win?"

"Well," Lisa turned to all of us, "it's time to name the winners."

"Winners?" Alicia asked.

"Yes, it seems we have a tie. The winners are Alicia and Joey. Both of you, sexy things, are going to fuck me right now!"

"But it's not fair," Song said. "They are not even a team!"

"I make the game-show, I make the rules, I pick the winners," Lisa said with a naughty smile. "Besides, you already had your fun with Joey. Now it's my turn."

============

I came to sit next to Song on the sofa as Lisa, Alicia and Joey went over to the bed.

Lisa started with Alicia. She stood in front of her, next to the bed, holding her arms.

"Do you want to do this?" Lisa asked.

"Of course I do," Alicia answered. "I'm not attracted to women, but I am attracted to you. Ever since that time you came down on me at my place, I've been wondering how you tasted down there, and how good it would feel to eat you up."

"I'd love that," Lisa said, and kissed Alicia passionately on her lips.

Song and I watched the girls kissing, their breasts squeezing into each other, and it aroused us both.

After exchanging a long passionate kiss, Lisa broke it off and lay on the bed, her legs open. Alicia lay down between her legs, and started kissing her on her pussy.

"You love her," Song whispered in my ear, as I was watching the two girls.

"Alicia? No." I said. "I like her very much, admire her, but I it's not love."

"Not Alicia," Song corrected the ambiguity. "Lisa. You love Lisa."

That was, literally, the moment of truth for me. She was right, and I didn't want to lie anymore. Not to her and not to myself.

"Yes," I said.

"I know this for a while now," Song said. "The two of you share a very special connection. One I can only dream of having with either of you."

"It doesn't take anything from my love to you," I said. "You know that, right?"

"I know," she said. "And I love you for it. You have a big heart. Big enough for both Lisa and me."

"The two of you are very different," I explained, "and your love is very different."

"I know," she said, "I'm confident in your love for me, and with Lisa's. I'm not jealous. On the contrary. I'm happy for you. For us."

"I never talked to Lisa about this," I said to Song. "I don't know how SHE feels about me."

"You know how she feels about you," Song said, but her sentence was interrupted by Lisa's beautiful orgasm, the one Alicia just gave her.

Alicia got up, and lay down next to Lisa. They exchanged a soft kiss and hugged for a short while. Then Alicia got up again and kissed Joey passionately, smearing Lisa's juices all over his face.

"You've been very patient," she said, caressing his dick.

"I have, haven't I?"

"Now it's your turn to fuck her. Show me how you fill her up with your cum!"

Lisa moved her pelvis up and down in anticipation. "Come on, my cunt is waiting for your big fat cock," she said.

He smiled and lay on top of her. Her legs were already wide open, and she was already extra-wet from cumming. He inserted his large penis into her, and started thrusting his body in and out of her.

Lisa didn't look at him. She looked at Song and me, sitting on the sofa, cuddling, looking back at her. She smiled at us. She had love in her eyes. Love for both of us. Through her eyes she let us see how much pleasure Joey was giving her, and she was looking at us, sharing this experience with us.

"You know how she feels about you," Song whispered, continuing our conversation, without losing eye contact with Lisa.

My dick was hard. Song noticed that and caressed it gently. Then she lead my hand to her pussy, showing me how wet she was.

Without a word, she came to sit on my lap, her cute butt squeezing against my dick. I hugged her from behind, both of us watching our beloved Lisa getting fucked by our friend.