Our Special Evening

Story Info
Robyn & Brad, a Love Story.
1.3k words
4.13
2.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short story of love & romance

*****

My girlfriend and I have been a steady couple for two years now and I thought it was time to take our relationship further. I planned on a special evening where I would ask her to marry me. Robyn, my girlfriend is a romantic. She loves being courted, getting flowers and romantic cards and me doing spur of the moment surprises for her.

So, I decided on a romantic evening. I would prepare a special dinner (I am an amateur chef), have flowers and cards for her to open, romantic music and after dinner, we could enjoy my oversized jetted hot tub where I would propose to her.

My name is Brad. I am 32 and Robyn is 28. I live In a townhouse outside of town and Robyn lives in a nice co-op that she rents out.

I know what your thinking but we decided awhile back that this arrangement was best until we decided what we both wanted. And yes, we have enjoyed each other on quite a few times. Robyn is somewhat of an introvert but if she has a drink or two, she quickly loses her inhibitions and is insatiable in bed.

I am 5'8", 165, dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, athletic shape and I jog a few times a week.

Robyn is drop dead gorgeous, although she insists she isn't. She is 5'7", 130, red hair, green eyes, nice shape, more than a mouthful of tits and legs and an ass that are extremely inviting.

Now that that's out of the way, let me continue.

I told Robyn that I wanted to have her over for a special dinner on Saturday and she said she was all excited and happy to come over. She asked if she should wear anything special. I told her it would just be the two of us but if she wanted to wear something special, I suggested that she wear her little black dress that I liked. She laughed and said she would think about it. Just so you know, her little black dress is a mini dress that is worn without a bra and she looks terrific in it.

So I put together a list of all the things I needed for dinner: Cards, flowers, candles, filet mignon, oysters, fresh vegetables, wine, and a scrumptious dessert.

I got the jetted hot tub prepared with flowers and chilled champagne available while we used the hot tub. On the outside chance of us moving forward, I had my king sized bed ready surrounded with flowers and two glasses ready for more champagne.

Dinner was set for 7:00 p.m. and I told Robyn to come over around 6:00 so we can enjoy some wine and appetizers before dinner.

At exactly 6:00 p.m. Robyn rang the doorbell. My eyes opened wide when I opened the door and she was wearing her mini dress and looked incredibly sexy. I took her wrap and we went into the living room.

"Something smells delicious." Robyn said.

"Just something I thought you would like."

"I can't wait... I'm starving."

"Well, I wanted tonight to be extra special so I made your favorite."

"Mmmm, I can't wait."

"Let's go inside then."

We got up and headed to the dining room.

"Oh, Brad, everything looks so beautiful. The flowers are gorgeous."

"Sit here Robyn."

She sat down and saw a card on her dish and I told her to open it.

She opened it up, read it and gave me a big kiss. "That's beautiful Brad. Thank you."

I sat down and opened up the wine. After a few minutes, I went and got the oysters on the half shell...one of her favorites. As we shared them, Robyn said, "Are these oysters for later?" She said laughing.

"Well my love, that depends on you I guess." As we both laughed.

We enjoyed our appetizer and more wine. By then it was time for the main course. I brought out the filet mignon s and grilled vegetables.

Robyn really enjoyed the meal and surprisingly, more wine.

When we finished dinner, we had coffee and a fantastic dessert that Robyn raved about. By now I could tell that she was extremely relaxed.

After we cleaned up we went back into the living room.

I whispered to her, "Robyn, I have the jetted hot tub all set. Feel like joining me?"

She looked at me and smiled and nodded a yes.

We got up and went into the bathroom.

"Brad, the flowers are so pretty. You shouldn't have."

"I wanted tonight to be very special."

We undressed and got in the hot tub.

"This feels so good Brad. Tell me, what's so special about tonight?"

"Well Robyn, I did it for you. You're special and I wanted my future wife to see what a nice husband I would make."

Robyn choked on the wine, then looked at me and said, "Did you just propose to me?"

"Did you want me to?"

"Yes, a thousand yesses...of course I'll marry you."

I pulled her naked body to mine and hugged and kissed her. For the longest time we made out in the hot tub. Our hands all over each other. By now, Robyn let her inhibitions go. As we kissed, her hand reached down to my hard cock and gently started massaging it.

Then Robyn said, "Why don't we go inside where we could be more comfortable?"

We got out of the hot tub, dried off and walked to my bedroom.

"Oh Brad, you are crazy...all these flowers..."

"Nothing that my fiancee doesn't deserve. I wanted tonight to be special for you."

"Baby, you've made this night the most special night of my life. I love you."

We got on the bed and sat for a few minutes while we enjoyed some champagne. We finished our champagne and I said, "Robyn, I love you and you have made me the happiest guy in the world."

Robyn kissed me and without saying a word, pushed me back on the bed and immediately moved her mouth to my cock and sucked it into her mouth. She wasted no time in giving me a fantastic blow job, something which she only did on rare occasions.

As she was blowing me, my hands were squeezing her tits and playing with her erect nipples. While she was sucking my cock, she started squeezing my balls gently. I could even feel her finger pressing against my asshole, teasing it.

I told her I was going to cum and at this stage, she always stopped sucking me so I wouldn't cum in her mouth. But this time she started sucking harder and faster..."Robyn, I'm going to cum."

Just then I shot spurts of cum into her mouth and she swallowed it all, which was a first for her. After I stopped cumming, I went and kissed her and told her I loved her and that she didn't have to take my cum in her mouth. She said, "Well, I know my future hubby always wanted me to so I wanted to make him as happy as he made me."

We cuddled and held each other through the night. After awhile, my hands moved over to her tits and as I played with them she said, "Brad, fuck me. Fuck me like I'm your wife tonight. Make love to me like you always will once we are married."

I kissed her and mounted my love. She spread her legs and my hard cock easily slipped into her treasure. I started fucking her slowly. As I fucked her, she started moving her hips in rythm with my thrusts. It wasn't long before I told her I was going to cum.

"Fill my cunt with your cum Brad."

"But..."

"I want to feel your cum shooting in me."

A few more pumps and streams of my cum shot into my fiancee's cunt. With every spurt of my cum, she pulled my body closer and closer to her nakedness. Once I stopped cumming, I fell off of her, spent.

That night Robyn and I made love several more times until the sun came up.

Over the next few months, we made wedding plans, Robyn moved in with me and eventually we got married and now have a one year old baby.