Our Special Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't until her aunt gave up and Kaylee saw how truly disappointed she was that Kaylee changed her mind. Although she was embarrassed, she was comforted when her aunt remained in the spacious room and they were waxed at the same time. Following her aunt's lead, she hiked up her dress, took off her panties and got up on the spa table. She attempted to hold a conversation with her aunt as if a stranger wasn't between her legs removing every bit of hair in her most private of areas—front and back.

She had a hard time looking anyone in the eye after they finished and was relieved to get out of the salon, her face a deep crimson. They ended their fun-packed day at a fancy restaurant on the pier overlooking the beach. Kaylee was surprised when her Uncle Derrick strolled into the restaurant with a big smile.

He kissed her Aunt Bernice on the lips and then casually kissed Kaylee's lips before taking a seat between the two women. Kaylee couldn't help a pretty pink blush as her eyes darted to her aunt. Bernice smiled happily as if nothing untoward had just happened.

Twenty minutes later Kaylee could still feel the impression of her Uncle Derrick's warm lips on hers. To make matters even more uncomfortable an image of her uncle popped into her head. He was having sleep-sex with her aunt. But then the image suddenly changed and instead of her aunt, she saw her Uncle Derrick licking her newly waxed cunt.

Kaylee shivered and looked up. Her aunt and uncle were both looking at her expectantly. "I'm sorry, I was daydreaming," she said and blushed again. There was a strange tingling sensation between her legs. She pressed her knees together and focused on what her handsome uncle was saying.

"How was your girls' day outing?"

"It was absolutely perfect!" Kaylee breathed. Her aunt smiled indulgently as she told her uncle about the amazing time she had. Bernice saw the girl flush from chest to brow and knew her niece was thinking about her waxed pussy. When Kaylee finally stopped talking long enough to finish eating her dinner, she missed the cunning look her aunt and uncle exchanged.

********** **********

Kaylee wandered down to the kitchen for a late night snack. Her mother had often stressed that it was rude to be a glutton when you are a guest in someone else's home—even if that someone is family. She habitually followed that edict, and as a result, found herself in the kitchen raiding the refrigerator on more than one occasion.

She was sitting down at the table with a plate of leftovers when her uncle meandered in. "I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who raids the frig," she muttered with a smile as she took a bite of her aunt's tasty chicken casserole, watching her uncle open a cabinet and start pulling the contents out one by one and placing them on the counter. Soon, however, Kaylee's amused expression faltered, her head tilted, perplexed at her uncle's bazaar behavior.

Kaylee shrugged...and then, with her fork halfway to her mouth, she suddenly realized her Uncle Derrick was sleepwalking! She stared at him in total astonishment—even though she had been forewarned by her aunt, it was shocking to actually see.

When he had taken all the can goods from the bottom shelf he stopped and closed the cabinets back and then stood still for a several seconds before he turned around and strolled back out of the kitchen. He never once looked at her...no acknowledgment that he was even aware of her presence.

Kaylee sighed. 'Poor Aunt Bernice,' she thought with a shake of her head. "Well, at least Aunt won't have a mess to clean up in the morning." Kaylee got up, went to the counter and began putting the can goods back in the cabinet. She was reaching up to shelve the last two cans when she felt a solid wall of heat at her back. As she shifted to look over her shoulder her uncle's hands palmed her breasts and squeezed. "Uncle Derrick!" she exclaimed and tried to twist away from him. He moved closer and she could feel his hard erection pressing into her butt as he found her nipples through her pajama top and began fondling her roughly. Kaylee totally forgot everything her aunt had warned her not to do and struggled in an effort to get away from her uncle. He snarled and violently bent her over the countertop with a strong arm across her back preventing her from standing up. She couldn't rally quick enough to protest when her uncle slid his hand into her pajama bottom and dipped a long firm finger into her pussy. It felt big and hard and frightening. "Nooooo... Uncle pleaseeee!" she cried as a tide of hysteria washed through her. To her frantic mind, he seemed to finger her forever, ignoring her tears and pleas for him to stop.

She wasn't sure when it happened, but she eventually became aware of warm tingling sensations wherever his fingers touched. And with those feelings came the awareness that her uncle wasn't really hurting her.

She was swamped with conflicting emotions, and embarrassed to feel her pussy becoming moist and throbbing in a deliciously sinful way as he pumped his finger in and out of her in shallow motions. When his thumb circled her stiffening clit she thought she heard herself moan. He circled her clit again and her hips jerked and she moaned louder. It felt so good.

But after a few minutes those wonderful feelings stopped as a second finger joined the first. Kaylee could feel her cunt being stretched, she gasped. "Uncle Derrick?" He pulled his fingers out and then pushed them into her again, stretching her pussy wider by spreading his fingers wide. "Oww...pleeassee...don't," her voice quivered as panic began to take hold again. His fingers opened and closed a third time and then a fourth each time lasting a little longer than before. Her pussy was aching and sore, and when he suddenly stopped and removed his fingers Kaylee went weak with relieve. But then her uncle began pulling her pajama bottoms down. She caught hold of the material and tried to pull them back up. She heard a snarl just before she felt the sting of a vicious slap across her ass. She yelped and then covered her mouth. It was the second time her uncle struck her and she finally remembered what her aunt said about being beaten.

When he yanked her pajama bottoms down her legs, pulled them off her feet and tossed them aside, she didn't try to stop him. Kaylee was too scared to move, even when his weight lifted from her. He lowered himself behind her thighs and pried her legs apart. She felt his face pressed against her cunt as his tongue delved between her slick folds and greedily licked at her pussy. She felt his loud groans vibrate against her heated flesh. Although Kaylee was mortified by the noisy slurping sounds her Uncle Derrick made as he ate her pussy, she was more ashamed of the amount of pussy juice leaking down her legs and the way her cunt hummed and throbbed and never wanted his mouth to stop.

"Oh my god!" she heard her aunt exclaimed from somewhere in the kitchen behind her. Kaylee was too consumed with erotic sensations to feel the embarrassment that she should have felt at that moment.

"Are you okay, Kaylee?" Bernice whispered, moving closer. Kaylee moaned and shuddered, her legs trembling. She was unable to do little else as her uncle continued to eat her pussy, engulfing her in the most amazing sensations she had never known existed.

Suddenly he stood and yanked his boxers down, his heavy cock bounced against Kaylee's ass. She moaned. Bernice fought a grin, the girl was obviously disappointed that her uncle had taken his greedy tongue out of her throbbing cunt. "Don't worry, I'm going to help you." Bernice said sinking down to the floor next to them. Derrick held his cock in one hand and held Kaylee's soft ass in the other as he opened her cheek wider and shoved his dick against her wet cuntlips.

The carnal euphoria was beginning to wear off and Kaylee realized what her uncle was about to do to her. She stifled a cry. "Shhh, it's going to be okay," her aunt whispered and somehow Kaylee felt reassured. "I'm going to try to distract your uncle. When he lets you go I want you to slowly ease away from the counter and leave the kitchen as quickly and quietly as you can."

Kaylee felt her uncle's cockhead push past her tightly closed cuntlips and it felt hard, hot and huge. She stifled another fearful cry and looked down at her aunt who had eased herself closer; she thought she could feel her aunt's face against her ass. When her Uncle Derrick gripped her waist she was sure he was going to ram his enormous dick into her pussy. But when he pulled back and lunged forward her aunt had managed to maneuver herself so that he rammed his cock into her mouth. He groaned like an animal and clutched Kaylee tighter as he fucked Aunt Bernice's mouth. She could feel her aunt's face smash into her ass with each hard thrust. There was no space between them and the force of her uncle's lunges pushed her aunt's head against her ass and caused Kaylee's little titties to bounce and jiggle. She was surprised when the sinful feelings started to build again. Her pussy tingled and she could feel the wetness running down the inside of her thighs. Suddenly the shoving slowed and her uncle's groans turned into grunts. He released her and she looked over her shoulder to see his eyes closed and his hands clutching her aunt's head as he continued to fuck her mouth. Her aunt was making soft moaning sounds. It took a couple of minutes, but Kaylee was able to ease her body away from the counter.

Keeping a wary eye on her uncle, she slowly picked up her clothes and tipped-toed further away. But instead of leaving as her aunt had told her to, she stood rooted to the floor watching her Uncle Derrick's massive cock slide between her aunt's stretched open lips. She didn't know how it was possible for her aunt to fit so much of her uncle's dick into her mouth.

She was just about to leave when her uncle suddenly stiffened and thrust his hips in jerky motions. Kaylee could see her aunt's throat and mouth working frantically as lots of white cream began to coat her lips and spill from her mouth. The white cream was also on her Uncle Derrick's cock as he grunted one final time, shuddered and stood breathing as if he had just ran a marathon. Kaylee and her aunt stared at each other for a long second, and then her aunt made a shooing motion indicating she should leave the kitchen. She flushed beet-red. She hadn't even put her clothes back on or had the decency to leave as she had been told. Instead, she had behaved like a wicked jezebel and had watched her aunt and uncle doing a sex act. Deeply ashamed of herself, Kaylee turned and ran to her bedroom.

Less than thirty minutes later her Aunt Bernice had come to check on her. Kaylee was mortified by her behavior and burst into tears as soon as her aunt came into her room. "I'm sorry Aunt. I didn't mean to watch...I didn't mean to be a bad girl!" she cried against the other woman's chest.

"Shhh, shhh...there now babygirl...hush," Bernice soothed. "You didn't do anything wrong. It's natural to be curious. And after what your uncle did to you, you had a right." She pulled back and lifted Kaylee's chin forcing the girl to look at her. "I'm not ashamed of anything that happened and you shouldn't be either. Sex is a natural part of life. I wanted you to leave the kitchen—not because I was embarrassed of what your uncle was doing to me, but because sometimes when your uncle is in the parasomnia state, his primal instincts take control. I didn't want to risk him going after you again," she explained, and Kaylee could hear nothing but genuine love and kindness in her aunt's voice. Bernice looked at her niece searchingly. "Did Derrick hurt you?"

Kaylee looked away embarrassed. But Bernice was patient and it wasn't long before Kaylee bravely met her aunt's concerned gaze. "When I resisted Uncle Derrick slapped me hard across my bottom. I remember what you had said and stopped struggling. He was more gentle with me after that."

"And how did you feel?" Bernice asked, watching her closely.

"I was afraid at first and then when he...when he..." Kaylee couldn't say the words, so her aunt said them for her. "Ate your pussy," she supplied softly. "You are not to feel shame or embarrassment," her aunt emphasized firmly. "Now, say it...say what your uncle did to you." Bernice watched as a flush crept from her niece's chest, up to her neck and blossomed across her face. Kaylee forced herself to meet her aunt's steady regard. "Uncle Derrick ate my pussy," she whispered with a quiver in her voice.

"See...that wasn't so bad, now was it?" her aunt said with a big warm smile that made Kaylee feel as if she had just been gifted with the best reward ever.

"No, it wasn't." Although Kaylee was embarrassed, she spoke up that time.

Bernice rewarded the girl with another smile. "How did it feel to have your Uncle Derrick's hands on your body and his tongue inside your cunt?"

Kaylee gasped, her eyes widening as she fought not to drop her eyes. No one she knew ever talked like that. But her aunt was totally comfortable speaking to her like she was her equal. Kaylee swallowed. "It felt...good," she admitted breathlessly.

Her aunt gave her a pointed look. "Say all of it," she ordered softly as she held her niece's trembling hands.

"It felt good to have Uncle Derrick's hands on my body," she gulped and then finished, "...and it felt so good having his tongue inside my cunt."

"Good girl," her aunt praised, "You are such a good girl." Bernice hugged Kaylee feeling her slight frame trembling against her. She held her niece for several minutes crooning to her and fawning over her; telling her how wonderful and generous and loving she was, and how much she and Derrick were so grateful and happy to have her in their lives.

"I'm the one who is grateful Aunt. You and Uncle Derrick are the best thing that has ever happened to me." She yawned just as she finished speaking and Bernice chuckled and tsked. "You poor dear...you are exhausted and here I am depriving you of your much needed rest." Bernice tucked Kaylee under the covers and kissed her soft lips. "Good-night."

"Good-night Aunt," Kaylee said around another yawn. Just before Bernice left she told Kaylee she wouldn't have to worry about her uncle having a second episode that night. "He's never had more than one incident at a time," her aunt assured her, blew a kiss and closed her bedroom door. Kaylee was sleep within seconds.

**********

"Well... Is she ripe for the plucking?"

"She's not quite ready yet, but she will be." Bernice gave Derrick a sexy grin as she slipped out of her robe and got into bed. She sidled close to him and stroked his engorged shaft. "I thought I had drained this monster," she purred as she held his hard meaty dick and climbed onto his lap. Derrick impaled her as soon as he felt her moist pussy against his cockhead. "Oh god that feels good," he moaned, pulling back and ramming into her hard. She whimpered and he smiled, he still had four more inches to go. "When can I have the girl?" Derrick asked as Bernice began to slowly rock back and forth, riding his fat cock, her tits bouncing in his face.

"You've already had a taste you greedy man," she teased.

"Yes and I want more," he growled, gripped her waist and shoved his cock fully into her snug cunt. Bernice whimpered louder and tears mist her eyes. Derrick grinned with male satisfaction and fucked her pussy harder. He was proud that his wife could take all of his massive ten inches, and even when he was rough with her she liked the pain. He clutched a fistful of thick blonde hair and yanked, jerking her head back. She groaned and more tears sprang to her eyes, but he kept fucking her hard, his cock slamming deep and smashing against her cervix as his heavy balls slapped her ass.

"When do I get to fuck my sweet little niece?" Derrick panted before he sucked one of his wife's long pebbled nipples deep into his mouth. "Soon my love, very soon," Bernice breathed, rolling his male nipples between her little fingers and then giving them a twist just the way he liked it. She grinned when he grunted, wrapped his strong arms around her back and fucked her hard. His cock was so thick it stretched her pussylips wide and rubbed against her swollen clit deliciously. It guaranteed her the multiple orgasms she was addicted to. "Oh god baby that's it, fuck this pussy," she moaned as she felt her orgasm building. He held her so tight she couldn't move; but she didn't care as long as he kept fucking her until he made her come. And he did. Derrick didn't stop ramming her wife's cunt even when her walls tightened around his stout cock and he could feel her violent orgasm deep inside her pussy. When he shoved two long stiff fingers into her ass she cried out from the harsh invasion, but then relaxed her inner muscles as his fingers plunged in and out of her snug passage. The triple stimulation of fingers shoving into her ass, the friction on her clit and Derrick's massive cock hammering her cunt had Bernice panting and moaning and stuttering. "Ohshitohshitohshit...I'm ca...I'm caaaa...I'm coooommminggg!! She dug her nails into her husband and buried her head against his neck as she stifled a scream. Tears of ecstasy rolled down Bernice's cheeks as another orgasm overcame her and she released another slippery flood of cum. Even as she spasmed Derrick shoved his fingers deeper into her ass and rammed her in short powerful thrusts, almost bucking her off his lap. Although Bernice was barely cognizant she felt her husband's hot cum gush into her cunt like a fire hose. Trembling and panting, they collapsed, drenched in semen and pussy-cum.

After a long while, Bernice stretched and smiled, her body well and truly satisfied. When she tried to move off Derrick he growled, already asleep, and clamped a heavy arm across her back. She made herself comfortable. His dick twitched. He was still buried deep inside her pussy, and she smiled, looking forward to his morning wood.

********** **********

The following day was Saturday. It was early in the afternoon and Kaylee had just gotten off the phone with her mom, promising her all the usual things—she was being a good girl...helpful...well-behaved...and most importantly, appreciative.

She smiled when her aunt tapped on her door and entered. "This is great day to catch a little sun and enjoy the pool," she suggested as she indicated the swimsuit she was wearing. Kaylee couldn't seem to help herself, she stared at her aunt. She had the kind of body all teenage girls dreamed of having and all boys drooled over. She hadn't looked at her aunt when they were in the salon getting waxed, but she looked at her now.

"Why don't you put on one of your new bikinis?" Her aunt sat on the edge of her bed and waited. Kaylee chose a cute, but daring, pink bikini that he aunt had talked her into getting when they were at the mall. When she realized her aunt wasn't going to give her privacy to change, she began undressing, telling herself it was silly to feel shy when they had gotten waxed in the same room.

Inconspicuously, Bernice stared at her niece's young delectable body. She was all peaches and cream with a flat belly, supple thighs, some curves and a cute little ass that will fit nicely in the palm of her uncle's hands. Bernice pressed her crossed legs together and felt her clit throb. Her pulse raced when she caught sight of the girl's tightly closed rose-petal pussylips. Bernice licked her lips and pressed her thighs together again wishing she could finger her thrumming clit. She inhaled and forced her body to calm down, her pussy was becoming wet. She cautioned herself to have patience, she would have a taste of her niece's tight little cunt very soon.

"I wish had breasts like yours," Kaylee complained shyly.