Our Special Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaylee shivered in response to her aunt's sultry words and kisses. Her body hummed from what they were doing to her and she loved it. "Yes," she breathed, but she couldn't take her thoughts away from her uncle's tongue darting in and out and her cunt as he tasted every inch of her. He ate her pussy in slow leisure strokes that gave them both immense pleasure. He didn't neglect her tiny star as his tongue dipped to her asshole and he licked her there too. Never in a million years could Kaylee have imaged that such a thing could make her feel as she did in that moment. Every nerve in her entire body burned with an overcharged erotic energy and she knew she would let her uncle and aunt do whatever they wanted to her. She needed their special love as she needed her next breath.

Derrick knew very well what he was doing and had no intensions of allowing his precious girl to have an orgasm. As soon as her legs began to shake he pulled his tongue out of her pussy or away from her clit and gave his attention to her ass. He lifted her off the pillow, spread her cheeks and licked her soft round globes, and then he licked at her anal-star as he stabbed the tip of his tongue deep into her impossibly tight hole causing her to moan and wither in ecstasy. The he would move back to her cunt; his whole mouth would cover her clit while he allowed his teeth and tongue to play with her throbbing nugget.

He enjoyed feasting on her while she moaned and squirmed and panted and cried out when he denied her release. But after nearly twenty minutes he desperately needed to put his cock inside her. He fingered her pussy and sucked on her clit until her petite body quivered and quaked and released her sweet honey all over his mouth and chin. Derrick smiled at how his niece twitched and moaned, thanking him as he lapped up her pussy juice from the inside of her thighs and between her cute little ass cheeks.

Before Kaylee could completely regain her sense from the most awesome sexual experience she ever had, her Uncle Derrick loomed above her. "You're welcome," he breathed against her lips and then kissed her. She liked the taste of her own cunt and tried to suck his tongue even deeper into her mouth. Her Aunt Bernice was busy sucking on one of her tiny nipples and rolling the other between soft fingers. She alternated what she was doing, lashing and pulling and biting the achy tips. The little nibbling pain was alarming at first, but then Kaylee began to like it and even wanted it. The pleasure-pain shot straight to her pussy, increasing her pleasure.

"Put daddy's dick between your sweet little cuntlips." Kaylee looked up into her uncle's heated gaze. His face no longer held his usual charming smile and his manner was commanding and harsh. Her breath caught and she stared. Her aunt pinched her nipple and Kaylee cried out and wrapped her fingers around her uncle's club like cock. It was hot and heavy, and she could feel the blood pulsing through the thick veins as it throbbed with a strong steady beat. As soon as she fitted his engorged helmet at her opening, he grunted and shoved his rock hard dick into her body shredding her hymen and claiming his long awaited prize, her virginity. Kaylee screamed and pushed against his heavily muscled chest. She knew there would be pain but she had no idea it would hurt so much. Tears poured from her eyes and she begged her uncle to stop. "Oh god Uncle, it won't fit! It's too big! Please...please take it out!"

Her aunt said nothing. She kissed Kaylee on her shoulder, her neck, her breasts; everywhere she could reach as she enjoyed her husband initiating her niece into womanhood. She was so very proud of them both.

Derrick pinned Kaylee's hands to the bed and gave her a quick kiss on her trembling lips, tasting her tears. "You're my special girl, of course it will fit, but you need to relax. Your pussy is so small and tight, and you're making it harder for me to get inside you." Even as he made a half-hearted attempt to soothe his frightened niece, he pulled his hips back and thrust, sinking another inch into her tight moist heat. She screamed and cried and begged him to stop, but he was not bothered by her tears and obvious pain. Her little cunt would accept him, she had no choice. Derrick groaned, relishing the feel of finally being where he had longed to be. He speared her delicate pussy six more times in quick succession, earning another two inches. He stopped to give Kaylee a chance to catch her breath and her body a little time to adjust to his invasion. "Look at me sweetheart." Derrick looked down at the pained expression and fat tears streaking down his niece's pale cheeks. "I said look at me." She did as he commanded and his breath caught. She was absolutely beautiful to him. "Uncle loves you." He bent and kissed her trembling lips. "Do you want me as much as I want you?" He rotated his hips a couple of times, but did not thrust. "Yes..." she moaned. He growled; her quavering voice choked with tears was such a turn on. Derrick wanted to fuck her good and hard, but restrained himself. He had promised Bernice he would go easy on the girl...but it wasn't easy! He felt her cunt stretching impossibly tight around his shaft. He had never been this hard before and he could feel his engorged cock still growing longer and harder. Damn... He wasn't able to fuck her rough like he preferred—at least not tonight. Her pussy was just too small and tight and would have to be trained to take all of his oversized cock. If he fucked her like he was dying to he would rip her pussy and she'd end up needing stitches—not to mention what Bernice would do to him.

"Tell me that you love having my dick inside you," he ordered gruffly. Kaylee gave her uncle what he wanted and knew she always would. "I love having your dick deep inside my pussy Uncle. I love how it's opening me wide and filling me up."

Kaylee had stopped crying and begging her uncle to stop. She accepted the pain as part of the love they shared. "That's a good girl." She was rewarded with the gentle press of her uncle's lips on the tip of her nose and then her forehead and then he captured her lips with his. Derrick groaned, pulled back and then pushed into her warm soft body in slower, more controlled thrusts. He loved his little girl and he didn't want to cause her any more pain than was necessary—that would be for another time.

Kaylee's hands were no longer pinned to the bed, but wrapped around her uncle's neck. His pounding cock still hurt but her aunt had slipped her hand between their bodies, and the wonderfully erotic sensation of her nipple being sucked and her throbbing clit being gently fondled, sent delicious fiery tingles pinging back and forth from her nipples to her quivering pussy. And looking at the gold band on her finger made the pain worthwhile and so much more bearable. "You okay baby girl?" Her uncle asked as he fucked her with a steady six inches. Whimpering she shook her head yes and he smiled into her shining eyes and rammed his cock into her swollen cunt. "Mmmm... I'm coming sweetheart, I'm coming...your little pussy is too much for daddy!" Derrick clutched Kaylee tighter and pounded into her faster and faster, the erotic tingling curling his toes and stiffening his spine as he shot liquid fire into her cunt in several long jetting streams until he was spent. "That's it sweetie, you've milked daddy dry..." he panted. Kaylee smiled with pleasure at her uncle's words. "I did it, Aunt. I did it... Even though it hurt, I was able to take Uncle Derrick's cock. Are you proud of me?"

"Yes my sweet, you took a great deal of your uncle's cock. You were fantastic," she praised as she moved between her niece's legs and began licking her husband's cum from the girl's pussy and off his cock. Kaylee had bled quite a bit from the loss of her virginity but Bernice didn't mind, it made the creamy juices more special and she wanted it all.

Within the shelter of her uncle's powerful body, Kaylee mumbled how much she loved her aunt and uncle and then instantly fell into an exhausted, sated slumber. Derrick lovingly placed his hand on his niece's flat stomach and gently caressed her belly. "Well wife, do you think our special girl will be ready to carry our baby soon?"

Bernice looked up from licking her niece's swollen cunt and smiled into her husband's handsome face. He had wanted a child of his own for so many years and it was her greatest sadness that she couldn't give him one from her own body. But now, they would have the family they always dreamed of. "She doesn't have a choice, with the amount of cum you forced into her little pussy, she's probably already pregnant with our baby," she said with a pleased smile. Derrick leaned down and kissed his wife tasting their niece's delicious cunt on her tongue.

Kaylee moaned in her sleep as her aunt gently inserted a finger into her and went back to licking her pussy. Derrick sucked a puckered nipple into his mouth and the girl undulated, her hips gently pumping against her Aunt Bernice's mouth and finger. They worked in tandem to bring the girl to orgasm while she was semi-conscious and then Derrick laid back as Bernice went to work on him. He smiled as the top half of his cock slid between his wife's beautiful lips and deep into her throat each time she took him into her mouth. His hand glided between her firm round cheeks and he easily inserted two fingers deep into her hole. He paced his ass-fingering to the rhythm of her sucking and before long they were both exploding. As Bernice swallowed every drop of his cum and licked him clean, Derrick thought once again... I am indeed the most fortunate of men!

The End