Our Special Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I touch your breasts?" he asked gently as his left hand inched closer and his fingers cupped under her breast.

"Yes," she murmured quietly.

"Did you like it? And be honest with me. You are my special girl and there will be no lies between us," he admonished softly and laid a kiss on her soft shoulder. "Did you like it?" She felt his moist tongue on her bare skin when he tugged her pajama top off her shoulder and kissed her there.

"Yes." Kaylee was growing increasingly warmer.

"Did I touch your nipples?" He glanced at the two beaded points pushing against the thin fabric of her shirt.

"Yes," she mumbled, feeling her nipples pucker.

"Did you like it?" He placed a soft kiss in the curve of her neck as his fingers moved from cupping her breast to her nipple. He rolled it and then pinched it and then pulled until she grimaced. Derrick repeated the erotic motion—rolling, pinching, pulling...rolling, pinching, pulling... Kaylee's nipple ached, but it also felt so damn good.

"Yes," she breathed between clenched teeth attempting to stifle her moans.

"Did I touch your pussy?" Derrick moved his niece's left leg over his left leg and placed his hand back on her midriff.

"Yes." Her answer was quicker in coming this time. She could feel her cunt becoming wetter and her embarrassment increased, but she was also becoming very aroused.

"Did you like it?" The fingers on her belly slid into her pajama shorts and covered her mons. She could feel his middle finger just barely touching her cunt and she desperately wanted him to touch her there, right in the core of her wet heat.

"Yes, I liked it," she freely admitted and a delightful shiver whirled through her cunt.

"Do you want me to touch your pussy again?" She moaned and shifted, tilting her groin upward against his fingers. Her legs had long since fallen wide open. "Do you?" She placed her hand on top of his as she angled her hips upward again. "Say it Kaylee...Do you want me to touch your tight little pussy?" His fingers curved. "I can smell your sweet honeydew," he whispered against her lips as his fingers moved closer.

"Yeeesss... Yes, please touch my pussy Uncle..." she moaned and moved his hand lower until his fingers covered her cunt. Derrick smiled as his niece closed her eyes and settled back against the cushioned arm of the couch allowing him easy access to her. He slipped his finger between her slick folds, slowly stroking and caressing and dipping to the second knuckle.

Kaylee was awash in the thrill of her uncle playing with her pussy—so much so that she didn't realized her Aunt Bernice had come into the theater room. When she lifted her lashes to gaze at her handsome uncle, she gasped and tried to get off his lap. "Aunt!" Her eyes filled with worry, but her uncle's left arm went across her chest like a band of steel and the hand caressing her cunt flattened against her keeping her firmly in place on his lap. "Shhh... shhh...it's okay my love...there's nothing wrong here... We are family and we love you. You are our special girl," her aunt cooed ever so softly.

Bernice got on the sofa which was as wide as a bed. As she moved closer, Kaylee could see that she wasn't wearing anything under her robe. Bernice gently pushed on Kaylee's shoulders until she was once again leaning back and then she opened her niece's legs nice and wide for her husband. "I see you two have talked," she smiled at both of them. "Is everything okay?" Her voice was pleasant and sincere and Kaylee detected not a hint of negative emotion. Just the opposite, her Aunt Bernice was pleased.

"Yes," she croaked resisting the urge to glance at her uncle's hand which was still inside her pajama shorts.

"Good because your uncle and I only want your happiness...we want to make your life better in every way."

Kaylee was having difficulty concentrating, her aunt's hand was gliding up her thigh and Uncle Derrick had gone back to caressing her pussy. Then her aunt and uncle began kissing. Her uncle yanked her aunt's robe open and one of her beautiful full breasts fell into his hand. Bernice moaned as Derrick's fingers dug into her flesh, and then he squeezed and pulled one of her long stiff nipples as if he could milk her. She moaned wishing she could get her hands on his cock or bury her tongue in her niece's pussy. She settled for rolling and squeezing her husband's nipples.

Kaylee's body thrummed as she sat on her uncle's lap watching his tongue disappear into her aunt's eager mouth again and again as he fondled her hard dusky nipples. She squirmed feeling his hard thick dick pressing into her bottom. She wanted his tongue in her mouth too, just as she wanted to touch both of them and have them touch her in return.

As if sensing her niece's longing, Bernice framed her husband's face and turned his head towards Kaylee. "Kiss her Derrick...show Kaylee how very special she is to us." Kaylee watched with baited breath as her uncle smiled into her eyes and lowered his lips to hers. The kiss was slow and deliberate.

When she was a little girl she had thought his pecks on the cheeks the height of her girlish delight. But as she grew into young womanhood, she dreamed of her Uncle Derrick giving her steamy adult kisses like the one she was receiving now, and she gave herself freely to the passion of his kisses. She felt the gentle pressure of her aunt's fingers on one of her nipples and her soft mouth on the other peak as her uncle's tongue delved inside her mouth again and again and his fingers played with her wet pussy.

Kaylee's moan drowned out her aunt's, and when her lashes fluttered open she saw that her uncle was still tugging on her aunt's big taut nipples.

Raising his mouth from hers, Derrick gazed into his niece's eyes lovingly and told her how beautiful and special she was. Bernice said the same and Kaylee looked at them with pure unconditional love.

As they spoke, Derrick and Bernice pleasured their niece but were careful to deny her young innocent body the sweet release it craved.

"There is no denying that we have a special bond between the three of us, is there?" Bernice sat back on her heels, but her fingers continued to idly play with Kaylee's tiny nubs. "No Aunt," the girl answered, her voice quivering from heightened arousal. "Your uncle and I think it best if he were to fuck you now, so that when there is another parasomnia episode you won't resist out of fear and risk the chance of being brutally raped."

"It wouldn't be rape Aunt because it wouldn't be Uncle Derrick's fault. He's not to blame for what happens when he is having a parasomnia episode," she stated with true conviction. Derrick and Bernice shared a look and bestowed kisses and praise on their niece. Kaylee soaked it up like sunshine and beamed with happiness for having pleased them.

"Do you need time to think about it?" Derrick asked gently and his smooth husky voice slid over her like a silken caress. He felt her cunt twitch.

"No Uncle. I think you and Aunt are right, and I agree. I will be less afraid if I know that I can handle having sex with you."

"Making love, my sweet girl...what we do comes from love," Derrick corrected with a warm smile and a firm squeeze of her throbbing clit making her soak his fingers even more. God he was barely holding on!

"You are such a smart, giving, loving, girl and we are so very proud to have you," Bernice said fawningly and then she kissed her niece. A long passionate kiss. Even before she ended the kiss, Derrick's lips were there and he was kissing Kaylee and his wife. Bernice and Derrick kissed and fondled their niece until she was breathless and panting and wanting much more. "You've seen your uncle's cock and you know how big and strong it is."

"Yes...you are so huge Uncle Derrick, I don't think it will fit," the girl said with a bit of apprehension.

"It will fit Kaylee, but it will take many many lovemaking sessions before you will be able to take all of your uncle's cock inside your little cunt." Bernice smiled reassuringly. "But for now we will start real slow. Do you feel how hard your uncle's cock is beneath your bottom?"

"Yes." Kaylee squirmed, then grinned when her uncle groaned against her neck.

"He's in a bad way and needs to come. Your Uncle Derrick is going to fuck me until he comes and then he will not be so rough with you when he takes your virginity."

Bernice took off her robe and crawled to the center of the couch. She laid down and spread her legs as wide as she could so that her niece had a good view of her glistening cunt. Kaylee moved off her uncle's lap and found that her body was shaky and thrumming. Her uncle took off his robe and boxers and moved between his wife's splayed legs. His cock was enormous in length and girth and Kaylee didn't believe it could ever fit inside her aunt's petite body. She watched as her uncle braced himself above her Aunt Bernice. His cock was as stiff and hard as a steel bat as it bumped against her wide slit until the helmet-head fitted itself at her opening.

Kaylee held her breath, paying close attention as if she was studying for a test. The lovers ravished each other's mouths with Bernice moaning and caressing her husband as she undulated beneath him coaxing the tip of his dick deeper until the head disappeared into her pussy. Suddenly her Uncle Derrick groaned, pulled back until his helmet was almost all the way out of her Aunt Bernice's cunt and then he plunged downward with a forceful snap of his powerful hips. Her aunt squealed a loud moan as her uncle buried most of his massive dick inside her pussy. Derrick pulled back almost all the way out again and with another power thrust buried his cock even deeper. Aunt Bernice moaned through the pain and wrapped her legs high up around his waist. Kaylee watched with wide-eyed fascination and arousal as her uncle hammered into her aunt over and over again, shaking her entire body with the force of his thrusts until he stiffened. His big body jerked several times as her uncle kept thrusting into her aunt. Kaylee saw his cum overflow her aunt's cunt and spill past her wide stretched pussylips rimming his cock to leak down her aunt's buttcrack and puddle on the leather couch. Her uncle gave a great shudder and slowly pulled his dick out until it rested between his thighs.

Derrick lay back against the cushions catching his breath and smiling at his beautiful little ladies—one young and fresh and soon to be a lot less innocent...the other sexy as hell and able to milk him of every drop of cum with very little effort. He was the most fortunate of men.

"Oh Aunt," Kaylee said moving close to her. "Are you okay?"

Bernice grinned at the girl's concerned expression. "I couldn't be better, my love. Your uncle is a masterful lover...you'll see when he has recovered his vigor and it's your turn."

Kaylee noticed that he aunt's pussy was still leaking a steady stream of cum. "Would you like for me to help you wipe off?" she offered and was pleased when her aunt accepted.

"There is a box in the drawer in the base of the couch, it will have what we need. But first, take off your clothes, you are far too overdressed." Bernice moved to recline against the cushions next to her husband with her legs wide open as they watched their niece peel off her pajamas. "She's a beauty isn't she?" Kaylee heard her aunt say to her husband. "Yes, she most definitely is and she will always be a beauty, as is her aunt."

Kaylee smiled as they kissed. She liked seeing how affectionate they were with each other—her parents were the total opposite. Kaylee could recall seeing her parents kiss on the lips or give each other affectionate caresses only a handful of times.

Bernice held Derrick's heavy cock in the palm of her hand not surprised that he was already semi-erect. As Kaylee bent over the edge of the couch to pull open the drawer, Derrick groaned and slipped his fingers between Bernice's legs and into her pussy. The sight of the girl's supple legs spread as she bent over giving them a most delicious view of her sweet little cunt had both Derrick's and Bernice's arousals building once more.

"Kaylee, come suck on your aunt's delectable nipples while I show you how to make her cum." Derrick winked at his wife as she happily laid back down and held her legs open for him. Kaylee eagerly rejoined the loving couple and watched in rapt fascination as her uncle inserted two fingers into her aunt's cum leaking cunt. "More...give me more..." Bernice licked her lips and moaned as she felt her husband slide more fingers into her pussy, stretching her pleasantly as his thumb massaged her clit. But it wasn't enough. "More?" he asked knowing she wouldn't be satisfied until she had his entire fist inside her hole. "Yes, please baby...give mama more..." she purred as she slowly undulated her hips against Derrick's hand. Kaylee didn't resist when her aunt cupped the side of her face. Without hesitation she bent her mouth to her Aunt Bernice's big nipples and alternately sucked on one as she fondled the other. "More?" Derrick teased. Bernice nodded vigorously, her eyes glazed with erotic pleasure. She lifted her knees higher and wrapped her arms under her knees spreading her thighs as wide as she could as he slowly rotated his hand in and out of her cunt. Her body thrummed and trembled in anticipation. "Ummmm," her uncle groaned, "I love the feel of my cum inside of your cunt." Kaylee saw that her aunt had plenty of her uncle's cum still in her, but she couldn't believe he had four fingers stuffed into her cunt—and her Aunt Bernice was loving it. "Don't stop Derrick go deeper," she ordered in a husky moan. "Are you sure...your pussy is so tight. Can you take more?" he asked although he knew what her answer would be. "Yes...I want it all..." her words ended with a loud deep groan. Derrick had compressed his fingers together and tucked his thumb under so that he could slowly push further into her. "Oh baby," he groaned slowly stroking his cock with his free hand. "Your pussy is clamping down on my hand like a thick band." When he got to the widest part of his hand he smiled at his niece. "Look Kaylee, see how tight your aunt's pussylips are stretched. This is what a real woman's cunt can do," he boasted proudly. "Our special girl will have a real woman's cunt one day too, won't you Kaylee?" The girl lifted her mouth from her aunt's nipple to answer, "Yes Uncle, I want a real woman's cunt just like Aunt Bernice's." They both smiled at her. Bernice groaned as Derrick twisted his hand and pushed even deeper. Kaylee thought she heard a popping sound as his hand slipped past the knuckles and she saw that it had completely disappeared inside her aunt's cunt. "Wait," Bernice panted, sitting up a little and grabbing her husband's forearm. "I need a second..." Without being told, Kaylee reached a hand to her aunt's pussy and began gently fondling her clit. "Oh baby girl that feels soooo good..." Bernice released Derrick's arms and laid back down, her thighs once again falling open as her husband began fisting her wet cunt in short twisting jabs and her niece massaged her swollen clit and sucked on a long hard nipple. She gave a deep ragged moan, undulating and pumping her hips in rhythm to Derrick's hand fucking her cunt. Bernice slipped her hand between Kaylee's legs and slid a finger into her niece's tight little pussy. She wanted to give the girl pleasure, but she was too caught up in her own as her legs shook uncontrollably; her body was a mass of delicious electrified nerves.

Derrick could feel her walls clamping down on his hand and knew she was very near her climax. "That's it baby...you ready to cum for daddy?"

She squealed and arched her back off the bed when he ran his knuckles along her g-spot. "Yes, daddy...make me cum..." Bernice panted and moaned. Kaylee felt the wetness and throbbing of her own pussy and was amazed at how turned on she was. She began pinching her aunt's clit more firmly and biting on the nipple in her mouth. She wanted her aunt to enjoy what she was doing to her every bit as much as she was loving what Uncle was doing.

Derrick gently rammed his fist in and out of his wife grazing her inner squirt-button each time. Bernice shook and panted and kept moaning that she was coming until she clamped her legs around his arm and arched her back high off the bed. She squealed as her entire body shuddered and one orgasm rolled into another and then another when Kaylee continued to play with her stiff, achingly aroused nipples and throbbing clit...and yet another orgasm when Derrick took his free hand and shoved two fingers inside her asshole while flexing his fist inside her drenched cunt. "Ple...plea...please... no more!" she panted as her body continued to twitch and tremble and jerk.

"Are you sure? Kaylee and I want to make sure we've pleased you..."

Bernice's head rolled back and forth and her legs were clenched tight, but Derrick and Kaylee were still in place. "You have..." she panted, "Oh my fucking stars! You have please me..." Derrick and Kaylee grinned at each other as they slowly slid their hands away from Bernice's prone body. And then Derrick was kissing her passionately. Kaylee leaned into the kiss with all her heart. Their tongues danced and played together and she couldn't wait until it was her turn to have all of her uncle's special attention.

She wasn't jealous when he turned to her aunt and began kissing her. But she wanted to be included so she kissed the curve of her aunt's neck, her shoulder, her breast. She squeezed herself between their bodies as she kissed her way down her aunt's belly and to her wet cunt. Kaylee was happy to hear the other woman's low quivery moan as she began to eagerly sweep her pink little tongue all around her aunt's cum covered mound. Soon her Uncle Derrick joined her and before long they had cleaned her Aunt Bernice of every last drop of cum and pussy juice between her legs.

"Kaylee, my sweet little love..." Her uncle laid her down next to her aunt. She saw that he was fully erect and in need once again. "Will you gift me with your precious maidenhead Kaylee?" he asked softly and her heart fluttered wildly—she was in love with her Uncle Derrick and there was no denying it. "Yes," her voice trembled, but she did not hesitate to agree. He smiled hugely and reached for the box she had taken from the couch drawer. He lifted her trembling hand and placed his lips against the sensitive skin of her open palm. He shocked her when he slipped a simple gold band onto her finger. Her aunt had recovered and was now sitting up and facing her. "This ring symbolizes our love for you," her uncle said as her aunt smiled into her eyes. "We vow to love, cherish and protect you."

"Do you accept us, Kaylee? Will you remain with us...make love with us and grow a family with us?" her aunt asked taking her hand and kissing her fingers where the gold ring rested.

Kaylee's eyes watered and she felt so much love for these two people. "Yes. Yes, I accept you both and I thank you for sharing your love and your life with me." Bernice took Kaylee's lips in a gentle kiss and then repositioned herself directly above the girl's head. Derrick took his niece's lips in a firm kiss, his fingers caressing a stiff tiny nipple as his tongue mated with hers. After a minute the kiss changed, becoming hungry and demanding and Kaylee felt her uncle's heavy hand glide down her belly. She did not have to be coaxed to open her legs for him. As soon as they parted his hand slid over her mons and his finger slid between her taunt slit. She was moist but she wasn't wet enough to take his cock, so Derrick repositioned his six-three frame between her legs and put one of the thick couch pillows under her ass. In that elevated position he would be able to eat her pussy for as long as he liked. "Put your feet on my shoulders," he ordered softly as he slid his arms under Kaylee's legs and buried his face in her cunt. Seeing her husband gleefully occupied, Bernice began kissing her niece and playing with her beaded peaks. "Your nipples are tiny little buds, but your uncle and I know how to grow them nice and long. Would you like that my love?"