Our Special Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernice got up and stood in front of the girl. She was at least two inches taller than her niece. "Do you mind...can I have a look?" Before Kaylee could respond her aunt had lifted her bikini top and was fondling her small breasts. Kaylee was too stunned to do anything but stand there holding her breath and watching as he aunt touched her as if she was giving her a breast exam. She was embarrassed when she felt a tingling in her cunt. And then her aunt slowly rolled her beaded nipples between her soft fingertips. Kaylee's cunt quickly went from tingling to throbbing and she felt her pussy becoming wet. Suddenly her aunt smiled at her and said her breasts weren't yet finished growing. She fixed Kaylee's bikini top, kissed her on the lips and took her hand as they strolled downstairs and outside to the pool.

Kaylee loved swimming, but they didn't have a pool at home and her parents had stopped her from going to their local public pool when she got her period. They told her it was unseemly for her to frolic in the water with boys who only wanted to ogle her ripening body.

That afternoon she made up for lost time as she swam and splashed about and played in the stone grotto and Jacuzzi attached to the huge pool.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your fun my sweet, but will you please go upstairs and get me another bottle of suntan lotion. You should put some more on too."

"Sure thing Aunt, where is it?" Kaylee got out of the pool and toweled her waterlogged body.

"In my bathroom cabinet. Thanks hun."

"No problem," Kaylee returned and padded into the house and up the stairs. When she entered her aunt's room she stopped dead in her tracks. She didn't know her uncle had come home. For a second she stood in the doorway uncertain. She didn't want to do anything to wake him up. But since he looked to be deeply asleep she decided she could get the suntan lotion and be out in no time at all.

She located the suntan lotion easy enough, but on her way out of the bathroom she ran into a wall. Her uncle's strong arms closed about her and kept her from crashing to the floor. She had been so awestruck by the spacious luxury bathroom that she didn't hear him get out of bed. "Uncle Derrick?" she whispered looking up into his face. His eyes were closed. Kaylee's heart skipped a beat and then accelerated. He was sleep walking!

Her uncle swept her into his arms, carried her to the bed and laid her in the same spot where he had been sleeping. She tried to remember everything her aunt had told her, but nothing came to mind at that moment. He sat on the side of the bed next to her. His eyes were now open but he had a blank expression. It was as if he were looking at her, but not really seeing her. He reached out and untied her bikini top. "Uncle!" she gasped, her hands going to his wrists to stop him. The sound of his growl was the only warning she got before he raised his hand and slapped her.

Kaylee was terrified. Suddenly she remembered that she wasn't to wake or resist her uncle because it provoked a violent reaction like the one she just experienced. She laid very still, taking deep shallow breaths. She couldn't believe her Uncle Derrick had struck her. But then, she told herself that it wasn't her uncle's fault. She shouldn't have tried to stop him. She watched in paralyzed fascination as he took her damp bikini top off and tossed it next to her on the bed. One of his very large hands caressed one small heaving breast and then the other. Her nipples stood erect and quivering, but he did not touch them, and for some reason that made them ached to be touched. Suddenly her uncle stood and began taking off all his clothes. Kaylee almost jumped off the bed to flee, but she knew he would catch her and probably hurt her worse than the slap.

He pulled down his boxers and his cock sprang free. Her eyes widened and true panic crashed over her. She had never seen a real penis as huge as Uncle Derrick's before. She had seen her brothers', but theirs was nothing like the monstrous thing hanging between her uncle's legs. Kaylee tried to swallow around the knot in her throat. Her uncle was a big man, tall and muscular, and to her, his dick looked as big and long as her arm. It seemed to grow even thicker as she stared at it. He took his shaft in hand and stroked himself. Kaylee prayed he would only masturbate and then let her go.

But he didn't. He took her hands and placed them on his cock. He was so wide it took both of her hands to close around his shaft. Then he stood over her and guided the head of his cock to her trembling lips. She knew what he wanted. She had never jerked a boy off—much less, let his privates get anywhere near her face.

He gently thrust his hips and his dick repeatedly bumped against her lips. Too afraid not to give him what he wanted, Kaylee opened her mouth and let her Uncle Derrick slide his dick inside. He let out a small moan when she held him with her tongue and lips and slowly sucked on his cockhead like it was a giant lollipop. His fingers went to her beaded nipples and plucked and rolled and squeezed. She wriggled, feeling her pussy become wet and tingly from the naughtily delightful sensations shooting from her nipples straight into her core. Soon Kaylee was letting out small moans on the dome of her uncle's helmet. Her tongue had discovered the slit and as she sucked she ran the tip of her tongue over the slit again and again, enjoying how her uncle jerked and grunted and tried to shove his cock deeper into her mouth. She suddenly realized she had a particular kind of power in what she was doing. When his hand slid into her bikini bottom she seemed to come to her senses. His hand was large and his fingers were rough as he began fingering her tight little pussy. "Ooww...Uncle..." she whimpered softly, afraid to provoke him.

He pulled back and impatiently lifted her, pulled her, pushed her and shifted her. She was like a ragdoll as he arranged her body where he wanted and in the position he wanted. When he was through, her head was towards the middle of the bed and her ass was at the edge of the mattress. He untied her bikini bottom and she flushed with embarrassment. Although his eyes were still cold he stared at her pussy. Kaylee moved to close her legs and he growled. She stopped instantly and held herself still praying her Aunt Bernice would finally notice she had been gone too long and come looking for her.

She watched as her uncle went down on his knees between her spread legs. She didn't resist when he grabbed her ankles and folded her legs back until the tops of her thighs rested against her own chest. The position lifted her ass off the mattress and totally exposed her cunt to him. He shifted and now held both her ankles in one large hand as he moved his other hand under her ass. With a groan, her uncle's head lowered and his tongue came out and ever so slowly laved her pink rose petal folds. She was instantly filled with an inner excitement she was becoming familiar with, and shamefully looking forward to.

Derrick trailed the flat of his tongue from the bottom of his niece's cunt all the way to the top in one long caress. His mouth lifted, his head dipped and he repeated the erotic stroke more times than Kaylee could count. She was lost in an ocean of fiery sensations, moaning and clutching at the bedcovers as her back arched off the mattress and her hips undulated with a will of their own. She wasn't aware of her uncle releasing her ankles, or of her arms wrapping themselves around her thighs and holding her legs wide open as she eagerly fed him her cunt. Kaylee didn't know what was happening to her body, but she knew she desperately needed her uncle to keep doing what he was doing with his mouth. Her pussy was feeling a million different wonderful things and they were all culminating into a rush of erotic energy that needed to be released. He began to tongue her cunt harder, driving his tongue deeper and making her body tremble and buck in wild urgency. His fingers pushed back her folds revealing her stiff little clit standing erect and throbbing. He licked the tiny nugget once and then blew on it. Her entire body shook. He licked it again and then blew on it again. Kaylee could actually feel her pussy quaking and her legs trembled harder. When her uncle's lips closed over her aching clit and he sucked the throbbing nugget, Kaylee burst into a brilliant shower of sizzling, spasming electric sparkles.

She must have fainted for a second because when she next looked at her uncle he was crouched on the bed on his knees between her legs. His eyes were staring at her pussy as he fisted his huge dick. Kaylee didn't even think about stopping her uncle if he tried to shove his cock into her. She laid there watching him and thinking he was such a beautiful man. Her aunt was so lucky to have him. The faster his hand moved, the faster his breaths came and the louder he groaned. She no longer care what he did to her. He was her uncle and she loved him. Besides, Aunt Bernice said she was not to feel shame. She was a good girl, her aunt and uncle said so.

Her Uncle Derrick leaned down and placed the tip of his shaft against her. He shoved until the head of his cock disappeared between her untried firm lips. Kaylee grimace from the pressure, but kept her eyes on her uncle. She felt him pull back and then push forward a little deeper and she whimpered in pain. "Oouch, Uncle that hurts..."

Derrick was in heaven. When they first hatched their plan, he wasn't sure their sleepwalking scheme would work; but the girl was every bit as gullible and acquiescent as Bernice had said she would be. He groaned as he pulled his cock out and rubbed it between her beautiful pink lips and then slowly pushed it back into her pussy. "Ooww...hmm..." Kaylee whimpered again and he loved the sound of her pain. He held his dick in his hand to control how deep he penetrated. When his engorged cockhead met the obstruction of her hymen he pulled back. He wasn't supposed to treat himself to the girl's cherry just yet. Derrick's entire body shook from the effort it cost him to deny himself. He pushed against her hymen a few more times enjoying the way her body tensed and the sexy way she moaned and whimpered. He could listen to her for hours, but he needed to cum and he was about to explode from holding back.

Instead of the brutal penetration she was expecting, her uncle stiffened above her, holding himself still as he erupted. Derrick threw his head back grunting and groaning and using every bit of will power he possessed not to ram into his niece's sweet pussy as his pulsing cock twitched and bucked and sprayed load after load of thick pearly cum inside her folds. He rubbed his dick inside her tight slit and all over her cunt, soaking her as he marked his territory.

When he finished, he climbed over her body, his dick dragging along her belly, up to her chest and across her face as he made his way to the other side of the bed, and with a final grunt, collapsed on his stomach.

Kaylee laid still listening to her uncle's even breathing for several long minutes before she got herself together and sat up. She didn't bother trying to find her bikini pieces. Naked, she quietly tiptoed to the open door and left.

Just as she made it to her room her Aunt Bernice came up the stairs. She took one look at Kaylee and rushed to her, gathering her in her arms. "Are you alright?" she asked undaunted by the sight of her very naked niece coming from the direction of her bedroom. "I think so," Kaylee answered still shaken.

"Did your uncle hurt you?"

Kaylee blushed knowing her aunt was looking at the cum on her cunt and oozing down her legs. "A little...," she answered honestly. Blushing because she had also felt the most amazing pleasure.

"Come, my darling, I have something that will ease the discomfort."

Her body felt heavy and sluggish and although there was some soreness, her pussy still had a wonderful thrumming sensation.

Her aunt ran her a shower and Kaylee wasn't too particularly shocked when her aunt undressed and got into the shower with her. "You just relax and let me take care of you," her aunt coaxed as she poured fragrant bath gel into the palm of her hand. With efficient movements, Bernice washed her niece from head to feet and then stood her under the spray of warm water. When all the soapy foam was rinsed away, Bernice put the water on a lighter setting, but kept it spraying on them. "What did your uncle do?" Bernice asked softly.

"Uncle Derrick touched my nipples." Kaylee answered just as her aunt expected her to.

"Like this?" Bernice caressed the girl's young perky breasts as she gently rolled the beaded peaks between her fingers. "Did your Uncle Derrick taste these ripe little berries?" Kaylee shivered through a soft moan. "I...I don't remember," she stuttered.

"Can I taste them?" Bernice asked, her mouth hovering as she blew on a taunt peak and felt Kaylee shiver. "Remember Kaylee, what we do is perfectly natural and healthy between people who love each other as your uncle and I love you."

Any misgivings Kaylee may have been harboring faded away. "Yes Aunt, I'd like that." Bernice was already sucking on the girl's beaded nipple. She pulled back and lashed the stiff peak with her tongue before drawing the entire nipple into her mouth and sucking until she elicited a panting moan from her niece. Bernice pressed Kaylee against the shower tiles. "Do you trust me Kaylee?" she whispered against the girl's soft skin. "Do you trust me to make your pussy feel better?"

"Yeeesss..." Kaylee moaned into her aunt's mouth as their tongues danced and tangled. Bernice planted kisses from her lips to her belly to her mons. Her tongue swirled across Kaylee's mound licking and gliding. She was pleased when the girl opened her legs without prompting. Bernice gave her niece several deep licks as a reward, swirling her tongue between her soft folds before sinking her tongue into her pussy. She pressed her face into Kaylee's cunt trying to eat every inch of her pussy as the girl moaned and withered against her aunt's mouth. Bernice wanted to fingerfuck her but feared she would lose control and pierce her niece's maidenhead. She and Derrick had agreed he would be the one to receive that very special gift when the girl was properly primed and eager to give it. So instead, she sucked and she licked and she nibbled until she was ready for Kaylee to come—and when she was, Bernice sent her tongue between the girl's folds and found her tight little clit. She closed her lips over the throbbing nub and sucked and sucked and sucked until her niece shattered. Bernice thought it was the most beautiful sight she had ever seen. Such innocence. She licked her clean. "Does your pussy feel better, as I promised it would?" she asked, giving Kaylee a playful peck on her rosy lips.

"Yes, Aunt...my pussy feels sooo good," the girl answered with a shy smile as she followed Bernice out of the shower hand in hand.

********** **********

Kaylee was in her bedroom on her laptop. She wanted to know exactly what a hymen was and how it looked. She had thought she was no longer a virgin, but her aunt had told her that although her uncle had put his dick inside her pussy he had not gone deep enough to break her hymen.

She sighed. There hadn't been another sleep walking episode in almost a week. She didn't know if she should be relieved or disappointed. Those incidents and what followed had awakened her carnal curiosity and a fierce desire for sexual pleasure. She wanted to know what it would feel like to have her Uncle Derrick's cock deep inside her body. When she was really unsettled she contemplated asking her Aunt Bernice to please make her pussy feel good like she had before.

Kaylee flushed thinking back two nights ago when she had tossed and turned restlessly for hours. She had finally given in and touched herself—panting and trembling and stroking her pussy until that awesome bliss radiated from her core and left her quaking with pleasure and fulfillment. Contentment had finally settled over her and she had slept like a baby afterwards.

But now, Kaylee wanted more...and she wanted it from her uncle.

She sighed again, it was getting late but she still wasn't sleepy. She put her laptop away and went downstairs to the theater room. It was by far her absolutely most favorite room in the entire house—aside from her very own bedroom. The theater room was huge with a bar and several seating areas. It had a cinematic screen that sat up on a stage and was a ginormous ninety inches tall. Her aunt and uncle had the most spectacular collection of movies—they even had access to movies that were currently at the box office.

When she got close to the entrance of the theater room she realized her Uncle Derrick was inside. He wore a loosely tied robe and was reclining in the far corner of the twelve-foot-long u-shaped tan leather couch. She stopped short, hesitating. Just when she was about to turn around and leave her uncle looked towards the doorway. "Kaylee...please, come in." He sat up and patted his lap. "Come here, please babygirl, I've been meaning to have a talk with you."

She was uncertain, but she ambled over to the end of the sofa, put her knee on it and crawled over to her uncle. Her little nightshirt had a scoop-neck and it hung low giving him an unobstructed view of her pretty jiggling titties. Derrick felt his cock swell as he stared hungrily at the lovely picture she made with her long blonde hair and dazzling blue eyes. When she got close he leaned forward and dragged her onto his lap, smiling at her surprised gasp.

"Are you comfortable?" he asked settling her right on top of his hard-on.

She nodded yes and tried not to wriggle, but it wasn't easy. Her uncle's left arm wrapped around her back and his hand spanned her ribs where his fingers rested just under her left breast. She never wore underwear when in pajamas and the thin material of her clothes was no barrier between her uncle and her. Kaylee looked down at his right arm resting heavily across her thighs. It was tanned and hard and she liked the way his muscles budged when he moved. She also liked the tiny hairs that covered his arms and most of his body; it made him appear so incredibly manly. Her pulse tripled. She felt so small and so fragile surrounded by his big hard body.

"Your Aunt Bernice told me I've suffered two parasomnia episodes recently, and that you were an unfortunate, innocent victim during both." He bent and pressed a kiss on the crown of her head. Her lashes fluttered closed and she inhaled his clean masculine scent. "I would never willingly do anything to harm you," he breathed against her temple.

"I believe you Uncle. I know you didn't mean to hurt me." She trembled in his arms, her soft curves molding to his hard frame.

"And did I...did I hurt you Kaylee?" She was keenly aware of his fingers as they idly caressed her left hip.

"No...not really," she whispered looking away from his piercing gaze.

He surprised her by placing a kiss on the corner of her mouth. "My sweet girl, I think you are trying to spare my feelings. But I need you to tell me what I did to you so that I can better understand how to make amends." His voice was low and husky and so very enticing. The caresses moved, and his thumb now dragged along the top of her inner thigh. "What did I do to you," he repeated encouragingly.

But Kaylee heard the underlining determination lacing his tone. "Um...you touched me."

"Where at?" His lips brushed hers briefly as his hand moved from her thigh and slipped under the hem of her shirt. Her stomach quivered as he laid his palm flat against her belly and spread his fingers. "Where at?" Her uncle insisted on knowing.

"On my...on my...private parts," she stammered, embarrassed.