All Comments on 'Our Story is a True One - Night 04'

by ccbj69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

They still have some issues to work through

richard_frichard_f10 months ago

Brilliant story, thanks so much for sharing. Ignore the haters and trolls.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Drop the "true story" baloney. You're on a porn site, on the world wide web. NO ONE believes a single word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is true does nothing for the story and just makes us laugh at you. This was both unbelievable and awful at the same time.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

The stupid cuck thinks he is in control but it's his wife that controls things. Now she is doing things for her lover that she won't do for her husband... and cucky boy thinks it's ok. But now she makes him cum outside her, on his own chest, while Chris, his "friend" gets the best positions that give her the greatest orgasms and also gets to cum in her. How long before cucky boy wakes up? She gets off far greater than with him... and he is losing her. All those new "quiet times" with Chris will develop in love making, not just sex sessions. What a moron.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x10 months ago

WAY, WAY, WAY too long between chapters.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Still cuck crap after all these years.

i122i1229 months ago

Great story! Having had a wife who fucked others I can relate to this story. I don’t know if it’s real or make believe but it is written as if it is real or based upon actual incidents. I am especially happy the author did not go down the bi road or humiliation of the husband.

I am looking forward to reading about the next threesome with Adam & Amber. Maybe find someone new other than Chris to play with or maybe even a couple. The only thing sexier than watching cum flow from your wife’s pussy is watching her lick your cum from another’s pussy.

ontomars55ontomars558 months ago

Heck, I was hoping the next step would be Amber and 3 guys!

Nice writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userccbj69@ccbj69
Male half of a very committed love filled relationship. Have shared some of the experiences that my now wife and i have shared prior to our marriage. Contrary to the negative posters (who thrive in this anonymous environment leaving hate-filled comments after jacking off t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES