Our Strange Second Honeymoon

Story Info
Wife wants to find sex in Florida she's missed in New York.
3k words
2.85
19.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lflyer82
lflyer82
53 Followers

My name is Jake and my wife is Geri. We are both in our early 40's, met in college and got married soon after we graduated. Geri was very sexually active when we met, and I had a lot to learn in order to keep up with her. Unfortunately, I was diagnosed with prostate cancer ten years ago and after nine weeks of daily radiation treatments I've been cancer free for the last eight years but the treatments left me impotent. I've tried Viagra and other meds that my doctor suggested but to no avail. Not being able to perform has resulted in a lot of stress in our lives to say the least. Although I am willing to go down on her as often as she'll let me, we both know that it's not the same. Besides when I do go down on her she feels obligated to reciprocate even though I tell her it's not necessary. When she does try to give me a bj she cannot get me hard, and the result is just more frustration. We know we have to do something, or we'll wind up getting divorced, which neither on us wants.

Geri hasn't wanted to cheat on me, even though I've suggested it, but I knew that if she continued to deny her needs it would only lead to more frustration, and depression. After seeing a sex therapist, we decided to take his suggestion and go on a second honeymoon. We made reservations at a resort on the west coast of Florida, where we went after we got married. We agreed that if she found someone for her to release her pent-up sexual energy, she should go for it. Finally, feeling apprehensive but also excited at our prospects, we flew from New York to Florida.

We drove from the airport to the resort, pointing out various landmarks and sights that we remembered from our honeymoon. We registered and drove to the building where our rooms were and after resting, we unpacked and settled in. Our room had two double beds and a little patio looking out to the ocean and adjacent to the pool area. Having arrived early in the afternoon, we decided to relax, me on our patio and Geri, who loved to swim, at the pool. I dozed off after a few minutes and didn't wake until nearly three in the afternoon.

Looking at the pool I saw Geri in her new white bikini sitting on the edge of the pool between two young men. They had their backs to me but were so close to our patio that I was able to hear some of their flirting. One of them was just leaning back getting some sun while the other was more aggressive. He was wearing a speedo with a significant bulge in the front. His left hand rested casually on the middle of Geri's right thigh. Geri didn't seem at all concerned about his hand and just continued to flirt with both men. I was so close to them I could pick up some of the flirtatious comments that were exchanged between them. The guy on Geri's right said "Is that your husband watching us from your patio, do you want me to move my hand?"

"Yes it's him, and please move your hand a little higher. I'll let you know when you reached the right place."

"Are you sure he doesn't mind?"

"He minds. But what choice does he have, the poor dear. The sad part for us is that I'm not a hotwife in the traditional way and he's not a cuckold. He gets no pleasure out of you and me flirting or anything this might lead to. He just understands that what I need, he can't give to me anymore. Prostate cancer has destroyed that part of our marriage."

At four o'clock Geri and the men got up to leave. I wasn't surprised when Geri went off with the guy who had his hand on her thigh. The other fellow came around the left side of the building. He was soon knocking at my door, so being curious as to what was planned, I let him in.

"Hello, I noticed that you and another guy were talking with my wife."

"Hi, yes we were. My name is Charles. I'm here with my brother Preston. Your wife flirted with us and surprised us with an offer." She said "I'll go with Preston to your room and do whatever he would like. Afterward I'll return to my husband to shower and get dressed for dinner. I'd like us all to go to dinner together, and when we come back to the resort, I'll stay with Preston until tomorrow morning. Charles should get a second room so Preston and I can have privacy. In the morning I'll return to my husband. And if we are all in accord, and I mean every one of us, with the arrangement, I'll spend time with my husband until I join Charles at the pool in the late afternoon. I'll stay with him in your room, as I plan to do today, with Preston, until the following morning. The plan is then to alternate with one brother joining me for one late afternoon and night and the other joining me for the next late afternoon and night and so forth until the end of our vacations."

"Did it take a lot of flirting and convincing to get Geri to go along with this plan?" I asked Charles.

"It actually was all Geri's idea. She explained about your prostate condition. Said that she hadn't had sex for the last eight years. She needed to have some sexual release or you guys would wind up getting divorced. She said that you had reluctantly agreed to her having sex outside of your marriage."

He left me as I forced back tears. Of course, Geri has missed out on a lot of sex being faithful to me and I knew we planned for this to happen, but the suddenness was still a shock. And yes, at this very minute my wife is having sex with a stranger. They're in his room which is probably within shouting distance of where I am. The guy's brother just left after telling me that Geri had made a deal to have sex with one or the other of the two brothers every night for the rest of our second honeymoon, while I sit around waiting for her to come back to me.

Just then there was a rather timid knock on the door and Geri used her key to enter, peeked around the door to make sure I was still here and alone. She couldn't wait to get out of her bikini. Her bra and then her panties hit the floor as she made her way to the bathroom. Geri's bikini bottom hit the floor with a loud plop indicating that it was probably full of her lovers and her juices. I looked at her naked body and saw marks on her breast, and fluid leaking out of her cunt (a word that I never used to describe it in the past). Her nipples looked red and distended and her leaking pussy lips were all puffy. It looked like she was very happy but trying to hide it from me.

Finally, after standing for just a moment to see if I was mad, she came over and sat down next to me. She put her arm around me and could see that I had been struggling with what was happening. She asked if I was alright and wanted to hear what had happened and I told her that Charles had explained some things like your conversation at the pool. "Can you tell me what happened when you got to their room?"

"Do you really want to know? It was pretty much what we thought would happen."

"I think it would be better to know what really happened then to me to imagine god knows what."

"Okay, I'll tell you as we get dressed for dinner. We will be going with them to a very casual place to eat but you still need to wear slacks and a shirt.

As we got dressed, she began to describe her afternoon with Preston. "When I went out, I walked to the pool and because of the heat I just jumped in. I swam a couple of laps and then I realized that there were two men swimming with me. I stopped to tread water expecting them to leave me alone, but they stopped too. When I started, they started and when I stopped again, they stopped. Others around the pool saw what was happening and were yelling at me to let them talk to me. So, I got out of the pool, walked to our patio to get a towel, then sat back down at the edge of the pool and they joined me.

"At first, I objected but they were so nice and were joking and they cheered me up. I felt like a college girl being saught after. Then I noticed the bulges in their speedos, and I couldn't stop looking at them. Preston said that if I was a good girl and let them stay and chat, he would pull his suit down so that I could see what I was staring at. I blushed realizing that I had been caught and said that I was just impressed by the size of the lumps. We started to talk, and I told them about us and your medical condition and one thing led to another and Pres did pull his speedo down and I was shocked at his size. I looked around and saw that you were watching from our patio with a smile on your face so when he asked me to join him i agreed to go with Pres to his room.

"When we got to his room he asked if this was for real, or some sort of con, and someone was going to break into the room to beat him up?" I told him it was real, but I never did this before and wasn't sure how to start. I told him I slept with other men before I got married, but I never had sex with any man whose member was as big as his. I haven't had intercourse with a man for the last eight years so would you please take the lead but go slowly and gently?"

Pres sat down in the only armchair and I pulled out the desk chair and sat opposite him about 8 feet away. He made sure that huge lump in his speedo was pointing straight at me and when he saw me starring at his crotch, and licking my lips, which I apparently was doing unconsciously, he said let's get started. You've been licking your lips ever since you saw my cock at the pool. If you want to have what's under my speedo, you'll have to work for it. it

"What must I do?" I asked him.

"First of all we should get naked. Then please stop referred to my cock as a member. It's a cock, and its going to spend some time tonight fucking you in your pussy or cunt. Let's leave the technical terms for scholars."

"We stripped but after my bikini bra was off, I stopped and starred when I saw his cock again. It was just hanging there, so long and fat around that I doubted that I would be able to give him a bj or take it in my pussy. He apologized if his size of his cock scared me and he promised that he would be gentle and not hurt me. He said every woman he had sex with had gotten used to the size and had really enjoyed the experience. So now that I was naked, he ordered me to get down on my knees and crawl to him while looking into his eyes. As I crawled, he started to play with his cock and shake it around."

"He said he had a tube of lube in his night table if I needed it. We were already naked, and up close his cock looked as huge as a baseball bat. It was dripping precum and he told me to lick it all up. So I did. I continued to look up at him as I kissed the tip and began to lick around the bulbous head. It had turned a deep shade of purple. I licked and kissed up and down his shaft, and when I got to his balls, I bathed them with my tongue. I struggled to get my mouth around the head of his cock but I couldn't, and he said that the licking and kissing would have to do. So as I licked, I began to jerk him off.

After a few minutes hsuck e warned me that he was about to come, so I positioned my mouth at the tip of his cock and did my best to suck up all of his cum. Some of it dribbled onto my chin but he used his finge to scoop it up and feed it to me. When he was done I sucked his finger clean. He produced a very big load but smaller than I expected considering the size of his cock and balls."

"He laid me down on his bed, and climbed on top of me. We hugged and when I felt his cock pressed against my belly button I gasped, and he said that's how far I'm going to be in you. He started to touch and kiss me all over but then he bent down to suck on my nipples, I wanted to ask him to stop. It felt too intimate (I know hard to understand women) But it felt so good I couldn't help myself and let him do it. Then he kissed his way down my belly until he got to my pussy. His tongue played with my clit, while he put two fingers into me and fucked me with them. He moved his fingers around stretching me. He slurped up the juices that were pouring out of my pussy, and then he moved up and rubbed his cock up and down my slit getting it covered with my juices and slowly pushed into me. I felt it stretch me more than his fingers did but if not for the fingering I think I would really have been in pain. He started to fuck me slowly and then he began to pick up speed. I don't think I ever felt so full. I'm sorry sweetheart but it was overwhelming, and I loved it.

I begged him to fuck me harder and harder until he came in me. He filled my pussy with so much cum it was leaking out all over his cock. He collapsed on me when he was done. We stayed connected while we rolled onto our sides. We must have slept for a while and when we woke, I realized that I had to get back to you to wash and change since we're all going out to dinner, so I rushed back here.

"Is there anything else that happened that you haven't told me?"

Geri looked like she was going to cry.

"Yes, there was, but please don't hate me. When i was licking and kissing his cock I repeatedly got pubic hair stuck between my teeth. So I made him promise that tonight he would shave, but then he insisted he would only do it if I did too. So now I'm going to shave my pussy for him. I have to it now before I get dressed and they pick us up for dinner."

That about did it for me. When I asked her to shave in the past, she said that was something only prostitutes did. But now my wife is going to shave for a stranger who she just met. I wanted to say or do something, but I didn't know what. I didn't hate her, but damn it what else am I going to have to endure on this trip?

She went to the bathroom and found my shaving supplies. She didn't close the door so I watched as she proceeded to shave her pussy and all around her thighs in the groin area. She called to me and asked if I would shave her ass as well. I refused, but she begged and pleaded and finally I relented. I realized that I was partly to blame for the situation we were in so fuck it. My hands shake from the Parkinson's so if the razor slips and she winds up with some cuts in and around her ass hole, maybe it will be too painful for her to let him fuck her ass.

By now we were both dressed and ready to leave. But I still had more questions for Geri before we left for dinner, and since they had not yet arrived, I figured I might as well get them over with.

"Did you agree to spend our entire second honeymoon with the two men every night like Charles told me?"

"Yes, I did. I'm sorry. I don't know when I'll have another opportunity to do this. And I want to get as much as I can."

At seven o'clock there was a knock on our door and Charles stuck his head in and asked us to join him and his brother for dinner. It seemed very formal since we all knew what the plans were but we went along with him. Preston was waiting in their car and when we got there, Geri hopped into the back with Preston and I sat in front with Charles wondering if I could stand to handle what the three of them had in store for me during the rest of the strangest second honeymoon ever.

lflyer82
lflyer82
53 Followers