All Comments on 'Our Strange Second Honeymoon'

by lflyer82

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 2 years ago

Aside from the numerous errors, I'm still trying to decide which pair were more pathetic. Charles and Preston were just plain assholes. Geri was a dumb slut, and Jake an idiot for going along with this piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So low he has Parkinson’s?

Go fuck yourself. She hasn’t had sex; but you know who else hasn’t been having sex??? HER GODDAMN HUSBAND! Then she treats him like shot by doing shit for some fuckwad that she refused to do for her husband and you want us to believe he’s better off NOT GETTING DIVORCED?

Go to hell. It’s one thing to fuck a stranger because you haven’t had sex for 8 years; but it’s another thing to treat your husband like he’s a rapist in prison.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Pretty nice, I have only been with 10 naked women in my life, but I have to say I never found a single hair around one of their assholes. I looked closely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Horrible writing and horrible plot. Suddenly the husband’s cancer turns in Parkinson’s?

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

Used and abused plot and like many others taking a stupid approach to it...They had agreed for her to take a lover...couldn't she have done that in a discreet way? Instead she has chosen to do it in the open, humiliating her husband in the process? Really? This marriage ended as soon as she said and her husband hears: ""He minds. But what choice does he have, the poor dear"! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tough situation and sure she wants what she can get in that time, but that's some bullshit to at least not go back to her husband at night to sleep in bed with him. His second honeymoon is really just him while she's off fucking and sleeping over night the entire trip. Yeah that marriage is oooover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well this was some sick shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. Some would say he is showing love allowing his wife to do that but for me it is the opposite from her. She went all those years and so now it is cheat or divorce? Even if she really needed sex she could be discrete. She could have a guy or two on the side and never let him know. If he knew she again could do so with out him. Here, she tells these two guys about his ED and she openly flaunts it in front of husband and then they all have dinner?

Shame. But you as author will get a lotto hate on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just what this site really doesn't need, one more idiotic cuck and whore story.

furrycarl1956furrycarl1956over 2 years ago

Sad situation. Not at all erotic.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Why do some writers have this thing about husbands having ED in stories? Except to justify being a cuckold and letting the wife’s character have sex with as many people as possible. I guess its just a vehicle to get thoer point across.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never too late for Jake to kick Geri to the curb! While at dinner Jake just needs lay down HIS RULES. OK, he agreed to let Geri have her "moment", now she has had it, moment over. Jake never agreed to spend his entire vacation sleeping ALONE while Geri slept every night with two other guys. Geri had her bang, now she needs to remember she's married. If she insists on continuing Jake needs to pack his bags, take their tickets and exchange them for the next flight out. Turn in his rental car and head home. He will have a lot of financial work to do when he gets there.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

No more, please, unless he kills the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just stop writing plz, loving wife have already to much garbage, dont need more

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Excuse yourself so she goes off alone. Then pack your stuff, leave, and divorce the slut when you get home. Problem solved.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Cucky boy trying to to pass off a worthless and poorly written cuck story in a manner that mentally well people will find less stupid and offensive then the usual "HOney I need a biglier cock" story line.

Literally every reader here should be extremely offended that you tried to pass of this idiotic "Theres a reason for my cucking" shit.

You did however manage to pull an epic fail on this. You also deserve every comment you get about what a shit writer you are. Now go away.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Like Gary says, the poor husband with ED is the cheapest excuse for some whore to cuckold her husband overused in these LW stories. Hopefully, this whore won't gangbang her way through africa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a prostate cancer survivor for whom medical intervention has not allowed, and will never allow me to have an erection, I can feel for both the man and his wife. My long-suffering wife has been without for 6 years this December. She misses it. There have been times she has cried herself to sleep. I'd pay to have a good man give her some good sex, but she's too monogamous for that. I've suggested it more than once, she has declined. We use manual and oral skills and toys, but at the author says, it just ain't the same. I didn't ask for cancer. If you haven't lived it--don't criticize the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ridiculous. You really think we don't recognize fag cuck shit when we read it? But don't stop on our accounts, what else have you got to do with your worthless life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is stated that she has not had sex for eight years. If that is the case why now, she should be use to it by now, plus how does she think her husband feels. Seems like she is just there to fuck, the cold hearted broad. If I was the husband I would return home , not have to be humiliated everyday. Have your own room, be distant treat her like a roommate don't give any form of sex or attention. If she turns into a slut kick her to the curb

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Women don't refer to each part of the bikini as a bra and panties, they call it a bikini top and bikini bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In sickness and in health . That’s like saying when your wife goes through menopause and possibly goes through a time where she doesn’t want any sex so you fuck others until she is ok again . Also what about a pump ? A friends father in law decades ago had one and in worked great for him . I’d have to believe now they are much bigger. To me this is worse than cheating even If the sick spouse suggested it. Also even though it’s a entertaining story we by fid she need to kill him with it. He told her to do it but on there second honeymoon with having one explain it to him then do something she would never do for hubby than force him to subject to car rides snd dinner with two guys who will fuck her all week . Very mean , uncaring and extreme

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

Like Anon 2 days ago said, don't criticize if you haven't lived it.

I understand the wife having sex outside marriage in such a case, but a really loving wife would do this without humiliating her husband.

My epilogue would be:

The next day while Geri stayed with th brothers, I packed my things and left to go home. I left a little note on the bed: "Enjoy your second honeymoon without me. You obviously don't need me for you to be happy and I don't need your humiliation and disrespect."

Btrying2Btrying2over 2 years ago

Getting her jollies is one thing, but rubbing his nose in it is divorce worthy. Afternoon sex MAYBE, but time alone and intimate with hubby. She is a disgusting cunt of a slut. While he is attempting to help her meet a "need" he thinks she has; she is so disrespecting of him it is shameful. There is a balance that MIGHT have been reached, but is woefully lacking here. Purely a story of a wife disrespecting and humiliating a husband that loves her way beyond her comprehension. She never asks if he is in accord with what's happening. She is so feeling so and determined to be so entitled she is clueless as to what love and respect are. She should have just divorced him and moved on. What's left is pure crap after her treatment. Simply a cheating cunt.

Writing is OK. John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Infosauger nailed it. Would perhaps add to his epilogue "I will go home and return to work I will get appreciated there".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This arrangement holds no benefit to the husband. If he has to allow her to fuck other men and humiliate him in the process instead of being discrete like she originally promised then there's no upside to the agreement which she has clearly broken. The sex therapist suggestions for the second honeymoon was for the sole purpose of them reconnecting as a couple, The wife spent the time being selfish, inconsiderate and disrespectful. The marriage is dead and not because he's unable to get an erection but because she's obsessed with fucking other men and has already left the marriage. The husband should leave her in Florida and just go off and make a new life for himself without her. Don't need a divorce unless you plan on getting remarried. Take half of everything and leave her to fend for herself.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous