Our Swinging Neighbors

Story Info
Tease and denial couple lives next door to swingers.
2.7k words
3.52
17.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Veronica. I finally realized I've been writing about our neighbors Mark and Leslie for a while without giving the full story. Oops.

When I moved in with my husband four and a half years ago, I introduced myself to the neighbors when I first met them. Living on our left, as you face the front of our house, are Mark and Leslie. Living on the right are a nice woman, her mother, and her two sons. They mostly keep to themselves, and I understood. She's lucky to have her mother living with her so someone watches the boys in the afternoons while she's working. My husband will cut the grass in front of their house when he sees it's getting a bit long.

So, one day while my husband was at work, Leslie came over to get to know me better. I was open about how I sexually teased and denied my husband. Leslie was curious about our tease and denial, so I shared with her everything I knew at the time.

I found out that Mark was a police officer, working shifts that changed monthly. Leslie was an ex-stripper / escort and yes, I was just as curious about her experiences as she was about mine. I found out Mark and Leslie met one day when he was arresting her. After she went to court and paid her fine, they dated for a while, and married.

Leslie doesn't work as a stripper or an escort anymore, but she and her husband Mark are swingers. They see couples and I found out that Leslie likes to tease her husband as well. Sometimes, she invites a guy friend, Richard, over, restrains Mark, and has him watch while Leslie and Richard have sex. The stories she told were interesting,

Mark and Leslie have a hot tub. In the warmer months, she invites Richard over for some hot tub fun. There's a chain hanging from their second-story deck over one seat of the hot tub.

So, when Richard arrives, they go downstairs and out on their back porch. Mark gets in the hot tub first, and Leslie locks his wrists to the chain, so he's sitting there with his arms locked over his head. Then Leslie and Richard get into the hot tub together and start playing around. Leslie's bikini top comes off quickly, and she gives Richard a hand job under the water.

Poor Mark, all he can do is sit there and watch his wife play with Richard. It isn't until Richard leaves that Leslie allows Mark to masturbate.

When the weather's a bit colder, Leslie has a different tease. In their bedroom, they have four chains hanging on the wall, like a St. Andrews cross. Before Richard arrives, Leslie chains Mark to the bedroom wall.

Leslie then goes downstairs to the living room to wait for Richard. When he arrives, they have a drink or two before they head back upstairs to have sex.

I'm sure Mark is happy to see them. I'm pretty sure it would be boring to be locked to a wall with nothing going on. When I restrain my husband, if I'm going to leave him alone, I give him something to watch or listen to, so he won't get too bored.

Leslie and Richard have sex, but they also spend a lot of time cuddling and talking. I understand how that can be exciting to watch. My husband appreciates being in the room when my boyfriend Chuck and I have sex. Even though I have my husband wear a leather hood so he can't see us, he appreciates hearing us talk about what we're feeling, what we've been doing since the last time we saw each other, and what we plan to do. I don't want my husband watching me have sex with Chuck. It makes Chuck and I both more comfortable that way.

Even when Richard gets dressed and leaves, sometimes Leslie leaves Mark chained to the wall and takes a nap. What a bitch, right? I leave my husband tied to a chair naked all night while Chuck and I snuggle naked under the covers. I guess that makes me a super bitch, right. I wouldn't do that if I didn't know my husband enjoys me torturing him like that.

When Leslie unlocks Mark from the wall, he's allowed to masturbate.

Then Leslie tells me that sometimes she teases Mark by using a vibrator on herself. In their basement, there are four chains hanging on the wall, again like a St. Andrews cross. Leslie will chain Mark to the basement wall, lounge in a recliner, and use a Hitachi vibrator to masturbate.

Leslie will masturbate to an orgasm, rest for 15 to 20 minutes, work up to another orgasm, rest for 20 to 25 minutes, and so on. She told me that one time she was so horny she had six orgasms in a row, leaving poor Mark chained to the wall for over four hours. I laughed thinking about that.

One of the ways I tease my husband is similar. We have an ottoman in our bedroom. Sometimes, I have my husband kneel on the ottoman, restrain him, lie in bed, and masturbate with one of my vibrators while he watches. It's too bad his stainless steel chastity cage keeps him from enjoying the show too much.

Once my husband is kneeling on the ottoman. I tie his ankles to one of the ottoman legs and tie his thighs together, so he can't move his legs. I lock his wrists to a suspension bar that I pull up to keep him from slouching. After about 45 minutes, the restraints cause his body to go numb. From what he tells me, it's not painful and he can remain kneeling like that for several hours. When I release him from his restraints, it's usually an hour or so before he can stand up or walk. Sometimes, I'll massage his arms and legs to help him get his circulation going. Other times, I'll just leave him sitting on the ottoman and go do something else, like make dinner.

Needless to say, after I heard Leslie's story, that Saturday I tied my husband to the ottoman and tried to orgasm six times. I was too tired after the fourth orgasm to continue or care. I did fall asleep, so my husband did get to remain kneeling on the ottoman for over six hours.

I was surprised when one day out of the blue Leslie invited us over to their house for sex. By this time, we had them over for coffee and meals a dozen times or so, and they had us over for coffee and meals a dozen times or so. The weather was pretty nice, so I asked Leslie if we could use the hot tub. She replied that she'd have to check with Richard. I hoped the five of us would fit.

I needn't have worried. We went over to Mark and Leslie's. Richard was already there, so we spent a little time getting to know him. Richard was an accountant, but he didn't talk much about what he actually did. He was much more interested in my husband's and I's tease and denial relationship.

I would have thought Leslie might have mentioned us to Richard, but I guess not. We spent an hour telling him about our tease and denial fun.

My husband was the only person to not know what was about to happen.

We went downstairs and out to the pack porch where the hot tub was. Leslie told my husband to get in first, and she chained his wrists to the chain hanging down from their second-story deck. After he was secure the four of us got in; Leslie, Richard, Mark, and I.

I took off my bikini top so Mark would have very easy access to my ample boobs. I wear a 38F bra, and most guys love playing with my tits. Soon Mark was manhandling my tits, and it felt really good. I tease my husband partly by barely allowing him to gently caress my boobs, and it felt really great to have a man squeeze them hard and pinch my nipples.

Leslie and Richard were making out, and all my husband could do was sit there and watch. His chastity cage kept him from fully enjoying the show we put on.

When Leslie pulled Richard's dick out and stroked it under the water, I did the same with Mark. Soon, their cum was floating on the surface, and drifting over to where my husband was sitting, surrounding him for a couple of minutes before the pumps pulled in the cum water. That surprised me, and I giggled watching the cum drift over to my husband. Yep, I'm a bitch.

I was surprised that Leslie still had her bikini top on when we finally got out of the hot tub and went back inside. Me, I didn't care if Richard ogled my boobs.

The next time Leslie invited us over for sex, I asked her if we could use her basement to play. Confused, Leslie asked me to explain. After I explained to her what I wanted, she grinned and said, "Sure."

My husband was again the only person to not know what was about to happen. We went over, had some coffee, and went down to the basement.

I was wearing a red tube top and a skirt. Leslie was wearing a button-down shirt and jeans. I wasn't sure, but I don't think she was wearing a bra under her shirt.

"Strip," I commanded. My husband got undressed while the three of us stood there and watched. After he finished undressing, I locked him to the basement wall. My husband was surprised when I pulled his leather hood out of my purse and put it over his head, but he didn't say anything.

Mark and I went upstairs to the bedroom while Leslie had my husband to herself. I told her she could do anything she wanted with him as long as she didn't harm him. She was the one that insisted I bring the leather hood with us. I found out after my husband and I returned home why.

Mark spent a lot of time in bed playing with my boobs. Leslie had enhanced DD tits, and I'm sure mine were much softer to play with. We spent a good bit of time talking, and I wasn't surprised when Mark asked me if we could get together more often for sex. I told him I'd have to ask Leslie.

While Mark was manhandling my tits, I had an idea. When we were done and getting dressed, I decided to remain topless. I told Mark what I had in mind, and he thought it was a fun idea.

When we got downstairs and I took my husband's hood off. I was standing in front of him topless. Mark was standing behind me. I told my husband that he had to beg Mark to manhandle my boobs while he watched helplessly.

Leslie started laughing. My husband just looked at me for a minute, then started begging. It wasn't anything special. I heard, "Please squeeze Veronica's breasts. Please pinch her nipples." One of my tease and denial rules is that my husband must refer to my tits as "breasts". Chuck and Mark can call them "boobs", "tits", or whatever they want. Another of my tease and denial rules is that my husband may never use the term "my wife". He must use my name, Veronica. I enjoy the feelings of respect that these rules provide.

I let my husband beg for a few minutes before I reached back and touched Mark on his thigh. That was his signal. He reached around me and manhandled my tits a few inches from where my husband was standing. I'm really not sure what excited me more, my husband's begging or the way my tits felt while Mark manhandled them.

Sometime while Mark was manhandling my boobs, I said, "That feels great Mark. My husband barely touches my tits." Leslie laughed again.

Yes, that was a cruel thing to say. Both Mark and Leslie were aware that one of our tease and denial rules was that my husband had to earn his tit touching time. The game we played was very simple. For every orgasm my husband helped me have with his mouth or hands, I allowed him to gently caress my boobs for two seconds. He had to accumulate a minute or more of time before I actually allow him to gently caress my boobs.

In simple terms, my husband has to eat me to 30 or more orgasms to gently caresses my tits for a full minute. I'm not the horniest woman in the world, so it takes him five to six weeks to accumulate a minute of tit touching time.

And I mean gentle caresses. When I do allow my husband to touch my tits, he's not allowed to squeeze them and he's not allowed to touch my nipples. All he's allowed to do is run his fingers along my boobs or hold them up with his hands.

Now I know that sounds harsh, but these are the rules my husband and I agreed on. If he wants to change them, he's free to discuss it with me.

Sure, my husband had seen Mark manhandle my tits when we were in the hot tub together, but this felt different. He was standing there, locked against the wall, forced to watch Mark manhandle my tits inches away for longer than I allow my husband to caress them in a year, and I had the gall to make his lack of tit touching sound like a complaint. Yes, saying that was cruel. Yes, it made my pussy squirt to say that out loud. What can I say, I'm sadistic.

After Mark got tired of manhandling my tits, I put my red tube top back on. I unlocked my husband from the wall, and after he got dressed, we went home.

When we were in our pajamas and in bed, I asked my husband what he and Leslie had done. He told me that a few minutes after we went upstairs, he heard her vibrator start up and assumed she was masturbating in her recliner. After her first orgasm, there was silence for about 20 minutes, then the vibrator started up again. Leslie had four orgasms by his count, then the room was silent until Mark and I returned.

I asked my husband specifically about Mark manhandling my boobs and my comment. He winced, recalling the comment. He replied, sure, I was envious watching Mark manhandle your breasts. I pretty much assumed that he spent a lot of time when you were upstairs together with him manhandling your breasts.

My husband continued, but when you made that comment and Leslie laughed, it hurt. You know I want to manhandle your breasts just as much as any guy, but it's part of how you tease me.

Now, I felt really bad after my husband's comments. I was still horny after teasing my husband in the basement, and what I really wanted was for him to eat my pussy. I decided I'd done enough teasing for one evening, and quietly played with myself under the covers. I decided to give my husband an extra ten seconds of tit touching time the next time he earned his minute.

We regularly go over to Mark and Leslie's for sex around once a month. We still see each other socially, more so in the warmer months. We've invited them over to our house for sex, but they feel more comfortable in their house. When we go over, it's either the hot tub or the basement, depending on the weather. Richard stopped coming over for the hot tub sessions a while back, and I wondered whether he and Leslie had a falling out. It's not my business, but I can't help but be curious.

Mark calls me two or three times a month for sex. We usually get together in my bedroom while my husband's at work. Like I said, I prefer that my husband not watch me have sex. I don't think Mark cares one way or the other.

I regularly ended our basement sessions by making my husband beg Mark to manhandle my boobs, although I stand a little further away. I never made the barely comment again.

I love my husband. I don't mind hurting him in the ways he wants to be hurt, but I never want to hurt his ego. That's just too cruel for me.