All Comments on 'Our Swinging Neighbors'

by chatbug

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She called it right. She’s a bitch. Her husband spends more time tied up in one “sex” session than he spends enjoying her tits in a year. How often does he get out of his cage? Does he ever get any release beyond masturbation? Doesn’t sound like it. Definitely a very one sided relationship that won’t last. Seems she never does anything for him. Nor does she change things up and allow him to enjoy new experiences. It’s all about her. Yep. A bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh Chatty ..... Chatty, now you've relapsed back into indulging your more stupid fetishes. It's not a pretty sight.

Maybe discuss this with your therapist. You need to address your deep rooted problems and not just keep reinforcing them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it. Do you enjoy being denied tits? Write more stories about cucks getting denied tits

rickylaw01rickylaw014 months ago

Fuck this relationship. Never gives her husband any pussy? All he does is play with women's tits? He's an idiot and she's a cunt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchatbug@chatbug
I have written several pornographic / erotic stories, and I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I write stories that I'm interested in, and I try to add humor and personality to the stories. Almost all of my stories are about female domination. A few of my stories are ab...