Our Time will Come Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patricia then stuffed it into her mouth and swallowed load after load of cum. It was hard to see if any was seeping out of her mouth as her face was drenched in it. A pool had actually formed in her cleavage. She gulped down his cum like a champion as he came for another two minutes.

She fell off his cock and smiled. Thomas looked at her and saw her belly was bulging from all the cum she had swallowed.

"That was great Thomas, I feel so full. We will do this again and you will put a baby inside me as well. You will lead our people one day; Abraham wants you to succeed him. I can keep you happy." Patricia said, as she got to her feet. She quickly planted a kiss on his lips and then she grabbed her clothes and slipped away into the night. Thomas was left stunned at what had just happened. It felt like he was floating on a cloud.

Saturday the 11th of March 1824

A couple of days later, Abraham awoke and got dressed like any other day. He stepped out of the slave hut and took a few steps towards the fields when he heard someone call out to him.

"Hey Abraham, Miss Mary-Ann needs you at the front of the house now." One of the fellow slaves said.

Abraham nodded and made his way to the grand white house that stood at the centre of the plantation. He rounded the corner and saw a cart with a large chest on. He saw Mary-Ann stood on the steps leading up to the house.

"Ah Abraham, I need you to bring this chest inside." Mary-Ann said, as she saw him come closer. Abraham went straight for the cart and rocked the chest to gage its weight. He figured he could carry upstairs with relative ease and so lifted it in one quick swoop.

Mary-Ann watched on hypnotised as Abraham carried the chest towards the house. She loved staring at his big arms when he was working.

"Um Miss, where exactly do you want this chest?" Abraham said, as he climbs the steps towards her. This broke Mary-Ann out of her gaze. She quickly turned and walked into the house.

"Follow me." She said, Abraham did just that and watched her nice arse sway in her summer dress as she went. His cock started to harden as he watched her go.

He followed her up the stairs in the main lobby and down a corridor. He had never been upstairs in the house before, so he tried to look around as much as he could.

Soon, Mary-Ann walked into a bedroom, based in the grandeur of the room, it must have been the master bedroom.

"Could you put it down at the foot of the bed please Abraham." It was the simple things like saying please, even though he was a slave, is why he loved Mary-Ann. He loved Deborah as well but, not quite like he loved Mary-Ann.

He placed the chest down at the foot of the bed and stood to check it was neat. He then heard a gasp come from Mary-Ann's direction. Quickly looking up at her to see what was wrong.

"Everything okay Miss?" He asked, he could see her gaze was looking at him. Though not at his face. He looked to where she was looking and quickly found himself looking at his trousers. A long tube shape running down the left side of his trousers.

Abraham quickly turned and headed for the door.

"Sorry Miss, I'll leave now." He said, without waiting for a response. He was lucky Mary-Ann respected him enough as his Master wouldn't let him leave unless he was dismissed.

Abraham quickly walked down the stairs and towards the kitchen. He ran through the kitchen out the back and towards the stables. The horses were gone, and he quickly found himself alone.

Mary-Ann was shell shocked. She couldn't believe the size of Abraham's cock. It hung down to his knee. She went to the window to try and get some air. As she got there, she saw Abraham leaving through the kitchen door and saw him head round into the stables.

She watched as he closed the door to the stables. Without thinking her body turned and headed for the door. She needed to see what he was doing in there.

Abraham cursed himself silently. How could he have let this happen. He loved and respected Mary-Ann enough that he felt so guilty allowing her to see him like that.

He needed relief. He looked around, despite knowing the stables were already empty. Then he quickly dropped his trousers and freed his 9-inch cock.

Already fully hard, he proceeded to stroke his dick right there in the stables, in a desperate attempt to make it go down.

Mary-Ann approached the stables with caution. She made sure no one saw her, and that no was around. She silently walked up to the stable door and quietly opened it up.

She looked inside and saw Abraham, he was side facing and she got an incredible view of his powerful, long, thick cock as he stroked himself.

He hadn't seen her and so she silently walked in and closed the door. Once Abraham heard the latch close though, he stopped immediately and looked her way.

He stared at her, and she stared at him. This time he made no attempt to run and hide as he knew it was futile.

He slowly bent down to pull his trousers back up when she spoke.

"No." Was all she said. He stopped and looked at her. Mary-Ann slowly walked over to him. Not taking her eyes off of his cock the whole way. She stood about half a foot away from the tip of his cock and looked him in the eyes.

"It's so big Abraham." She said, in wonder.

"I'm sorry Miss, you shouldn't have seen this." He said. Despite the size of the man, he was trembling slightly. Not because of the consequences of getting caught, but from the fear of Mary-Ann thinking badly of him.

"Don't be sorry. Abraham your cock is magnificent. Can I touch it?" She asked, nervously. Even though he had to do whatever she said, it was clear that she felt submissive in the situation. She had wished for years that it were Abraham who she shared a bed with, that it was Abraham that was the man of the house. He was more of a man than her husband could ever dream of being.

Abraham heard her request, and he knew he should say no, but his lust for Mary-Ann and the need to not waste the opportunity got the better of his better judgement.

"Yes, of course Miss." He replied. Mary-Ann smiled and moved right up close to him. She pressed her side up against his. Her huge tits up against his body. Abraham could feel them as they ballooned out in her dress.

Mary-Ann then reached out with her hand and touched the black man's cock for the first time. They both moaned when she wrapped her hand around it for the first time. His cock was so thick that she couldn't make her fingers meet.

"It so thick... and it's so warm." She said. Abraham placed his hand on her back. He gently pushed her down and Mary-Ann got down onto her knees.

She was now facing him, her head level with the object that she most desired in the world, that was also attached to the man she most desired and respected in the world.

Mary-Ann began to stroke the mighty cock in front of her. Her small hand going slowly to begin with.

"URGH!!" Abraham groaned as the busty women of the estate began to jack him off in the stables.

Soon she brought her other hand up to assist. She was picking up speed as she was no longer nervous about the situation. The only thing going through her mind now was to bring pleasure to Abraham. She desperately wanted to give him some relief, and to see his huge cock go off.

For five minutes, the two of them stayed in the same positions. Mary-Ann on her knees, below Abraham, as she gave him the best hand job of his life. Neither of them had said any more words in that time. The only noises were their more ragged breathing and the occasional groan from them both.

Mary-Ann's hands were not coated in Abraham's precum, from where she teased the end of his cock with her fingers.

"This is about three times the amount Mister Jones cums." Mary-Ann said, giggling. Abraham smiled. He loved seeing her happy.

"How long is it going to take to make you cum?" Mary-Ann said, her hands beginning to ache from the long handjob.

"Um, I don't know miss. Maybe if you should me your breasts?" Abraham replied, hopeful. He expected her to take offense. Maybe he had crossed a line. He wasn't expecting her to smile and begin removing her dress from her shoulders.

Abraham held is breath as her two spectacular and huge tits came free. He simply stood there and stared at them.

Mary-Ann smiled as she saw him staring. She liked that he found her attractive. Mary-Ann quickly grabbed his cock and carried on stroking him.

For another couple of minutes, she jacked his cock off, making sure to move her chest as much as she could to entice him faster. Her huge tits bouncing before him, now coated in his precum.

"I'm getting close Miss." Abraham said. She looked him in the eyes and saw his eyes were closed as he looked to the ceiling. She could feel his cock tense and began stroking him as fast as she could.

"URGH!!" Abraham groaned as his orgasm shot through him. Mary-Ann moved aside and watched as his cock shot a beautifully, long arching cum shot through the air. It flew across the stables and landed near the door. She was amazed at the size of it.

It was quickly followed by another and another, each as big as the last. Mary-Ann watched intently, her head just to the side of his cock. Watching for two minutes as Abraham painted the floor in cum. She had never been so turned on in her life and was shocked at the size and length of his orgasm.

After about two and a half minutes. Abraham shot his last load. His cock hadn't really lost and of its steel. Mary-Ann saw the last few weak after shots of his cum and quickly aimed it at her mouth. Her mouth tasted for the first time Abraham's cum.

Leaning forward and stroking his cock more, she tried desperately to get the last few drops into her mouth. She began licking the end of his cock, cleaning it of any remaining cum.

Abraham looked at her as he came down from the best orgasm of his life. He reached down and began stroking the side of her face.

"Mmm." Mary-Ann moaned as she felt his touch. She took one last lick of his cock head and pulled back.

"That was incredible Abraham." She said, slowly getting to her feet.

"Thank you, Miss. You were amazing." He replied.

"Honey I'm home." Came a shout from outside. Abraham and Mary-Ann stared at the door. Master Jones had returned. They both quickly began fumbling with their attire. Abraham moved to the back of the stables and found a hole in the wall; he pulled the wooden plank off to make it bigger.

"Quick Miss, through here." He said. Mary-Ann carefully climbed through the gap and turned to look at Abraham.

"Meet me at the end of the estate, near the river tonight after dark." She said.

"Miss?" Abraham said, confused.

"Just do it Abraham, and you can call me Mary-Ann you know." She replied, before quickly turning, and walking off to the main house.

12