Our Trip to Thailand Pt. 01

Story Info
My mom's friend turned from innocent, to whore, to cum-slut.
3.3k words
3.47
21.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***************************************************

It was a pretty humid day when we just touched down in the jungles of Thailand, and me and my mum's super hot slutty MILF friend Kan, had just caught a taxi that then took us to our hostel. It was just at sunset when we reached the hostel because we had to try our best to avoid the Thai mafia, which had almost all control over the Chiang Mai region in Thailand.

When we reached the hostel, there were roughly 10 beds there and they were almost exclusively for white male backpackers and Thai locals. All of them laid their eyes on Kan as we walked up to the small building. They had all gazed at Kan's big 36D chest and her easily see-through white t-shirt, with a tan-colored bra with multiple obvious cum stains (the same bra which I had poured all of my cum in a previous porn story). When she had greeted them, a strong, burly man came from the back and said, 'I can show you to your beds and show you around here' and we had both agreed to that, and Kan was looking straight down, at something that must've been more interesting than his face.

As our new guide, Thomas, was showing us to our beds, the other men had stared at her thick, chubby, Thai ass as Kan had passed by everyone. She had then excused herself to go to the bathroom and changing area (they are both connected), and as she had left the living area, the men all crowded around me because I had traveled with her and one of them asked,

'Is she your busty sister?'

I grinned and replied,

' No, she is my mum's busty friend and I am traveling with her just for a bit out here,'

One of the other men then blurted out, 'She looks like she swims and guzzles in cum,'

I then turned around and said, 'She's done that just for me with my cum,'

Having said that, all of the men then started to stroke their rising bulges in their pants, and then they were asking questions like, 'Do you have any pictures?'

'Yeah,'

I then showed them some pictures of Kan in her bra with a dildo shooting fake cum up her bra, squirting her face and neck.

Then, one of the men asked me, 'How has she fucked you?' That's when an even bigger smirk grew on my face, and I told them everything that had happened back home involving all of that cum (and her beautiful brown big tits), and I glanced down and noticed that the bulges were so much larger now. An even bigger question emerged from our big, burly guide Thomas.

'Do we have your permission?'

An extremely large smile then grew on my face. This had lots of meaning because most of the time when an average Thai husband-wife or son and hot stepmom get asked that, it means that people will bring out their perviness in them and watch, grope and touch them, but only with the male's permission. 'Certainly yes. Yes.'

All of that had only taken around 10 minutes and Kan had just called out that she was going to shower and she normally showers for around 20 minutes (unless of course, I join her), so the men said that they were gonna poke around through her duffel bag. In it, they ripped everything out and found plenty of used condoms, and some bras which I had ruined and left strong cum stains on. The men were now sticking out their long, proud dicks (way bigger than mine), and now wanking in Kan's bras and were being painted with quite a lot of precum. Her panties of all different types were found and the men were already sniffing and licking. There was also plenty of big, clear plastic water bottles, which were used for my cum when I or she wanted to pour some on her, which some of the men were trying desperately to fill once I told them what Kan did with me pouring cum in her bra and inside her clothes.

Thomas then showed me something about the shower area, and he took me outside and he gestured to me to step on a ledge, and I could see through the small windows with quite a large view into the shower room, and we could both see Kan happily scrubbing and rubbing her big soft tits all by herself, all alone in the showers. That made Thomas start to rub himself quite vigorously and so did the other men, who had now joined us and brought the water bottles to spray their load into (they loved the idea of pouring lots of cum into Kan's clothes and her wearing them). Kan was facing away from us and we were looking at her fat, thick, soft ass. She turned around and we suddenly had full view of her big brown 36D tits paired with her amazing full-size bush (she didn't feel like shaving), and Kan was fondling with her brown-pinkish clit, which then made the guys simultaneously spray their massive loads into my plastic water bottles out of their fully erect 8-12 inch cocks.

Quickly, they filled up lots and lots of bottles in just a few massive loads, just by watching Kan in the shower. Unfortunately, Kan had ended her little 'showcase' for us, and she grabbed her towel, which barely fit over her, and she went into the bed area, so we all quickly went back in and tried our best to act 'casual'. Kan walked into the room with her towel barely covering her wet brown body. She walked over to me, still smelling brilliant, and asked me in her really soft voice,

'Can you help me put on my special cream?'

'Yea, sure thing,''

The other guys heard this and started grinning, like they wanted me to 'help' her with her cream, so I looked up and down at her like a piece of thick, Thai meat, barely covered by a towel. Kan wanted me to use a special cream that helps her have soft, plump tits and makes anything feel amazing that is rubbed on. It also makes my dick erect instantly, and is a really messy lube. Kan then smiled at me, then turned around and winked at all of the other guys. I knew that they would be quite keen to watch.

Kan led me into the showering area, where her towel slipped right off her body and onto the floor, right near her bag. Seeing her soft brown D cup tits again made me quite excited and quickly, a bump rose from my shorts. Kan's big bush looked even more beautiful up close, and her soft, wet clit looked like it needed to be sucked and licked. Kan then pulled her special cream out of her bag and squirted a generous amount of cream into my hands.

I then started rubbing and massaging her big soft tits with the oily lotion, which caused her to gently moan. I then moved my hands down her body and behind her and her ass cheeks tightly, as I was rubbing the lotion on her ass. I then moved my hand under her ass and started rubbing her moist clit quite roughly, just the way she likes it. She then told me to clean up her clit, so I pushed her onto the nearby shower bench and laid my face right into her bush and started sucking and licking her sweet and sour pussy. Kan was now moaning quite loudly as I was moving my tongue in and out and along her pussy. I suddenly heard Kan climax as she let out a massive moan as Kan orgasmed quite hard and I slurped up all of her pussy juice. Kan then said, still in her soft, panting voice,

'Let me return the favor for you.'

She then yanked down my shorts and boxers and my dick popped right out and hit her on the nose.

'Ohh my!'

She exclaimed as she seemed to have forgotten how big and lovely I was as she was stroking my big member with her soft hands. Kan then stripped me out of all of my clothes and placed my dick in between her soft thick tits, which were glowing slightly under the dim light because of the lotion. She then started moving up and down my dick with her tits wrapped around it, and that felt so good with my hard dick.

I was dripping in pre-cum and I pulled my dick out and shoved it right in her mouth, which felt even better with her mouth moving back and forward sucking my big dick. 'Hhgmmmph,' was the only sound I could hear coming from her as I was choking her with my dick. I then climaxed massively with my dick in her mouth, and I could feel all of my cum squirting deep inside her throat.

She then pulled back as my dick slipped right out of her mouth covered in her warm, moist saliva. I then shot out 1 last load into her hair, which had now completely ruined it. Kan also mainly prefers swallowing my massive loads down her throat, but this time she had kept it in her throat and showed me the pool of cum in her mouth. I then quickly pulled my phone out and took a photo of this cum slut with my load in her mouth, and then I sent it to a 'special' contact for later. Kan then poured the cum out of her mouth and down onto her big brown tits. Her chest, chin, and tits were now covered with a trail of cum going down her chest, as she was still moaning gently, while rubbing her clit.

I had no doubt that the other guys were standing outside of the window, watching all of this happen, and they had probably gotten off to this, which left a smile on my face. Kan was still kneeling there on the shower floor, and I was grabbing and holding her big tits in my hands, when I suddenly noticed 2 other guys sneaking around Kan's bag with tons of water bottles filled with cum, and I was watching as they were pouring liters of all of our cum in her soft brown bra cups, which her already smelling like cum and were covered in cum stains.

It took them roughly two 1L bottles to fill up her bra cups up to the brim, and her bra was completely saturated in tons of cum. It looked like the guys still had some cum left, so they poured it all in Kan's burgundy panties, which also left it completely cum-soaked. Kan then gave my still-hard dick a few good more slurps, and she was smiling at me, and she said 'Thank you for helping me,' and I quickly left the shower area and went outside and joined the guys, who were watching the entire time.

'How was it?' Thomas asked.

'Fuckin' great. She sucks dick like a whore goddess,'

The guys were then drooling over Kan, when one of them pointed out that Kan was getting dressed. We could all see her, and she didn't even bother to wipe the foamy cum off her chin and chest. She was looking at her bra, which was still cum-saturated and filled up, and she picked it up, not letting any cum drip out, and she gently pushed her bra cups onto herself, which let out a loud 'SCHELP!' sound, as we saw white, milky cum spread out like thick cream over Kan's chest, and some cum even squirted out onto a bit of her face and hair.

Kan then smiled, completely oblivious to the cum pouring out of her bra, and slipped on her now cum-saturated panties and she gave her pussy a few more strong rubs on her soaked panties, and she had a bit of a taste of the cum with her fingers. Kan then slipped on her extremely thin transparent blue nightdress (which she wears everywhere), and we could all see Kan's soaked bra, still leaking cum and red panties through her dress. Kan then went back to the dorms area, and decided to join us in watching TV (we quickly ran back and turned on the TV).

Kan then sat down with us, right on my lap. This grabbed the attention of the guys, who were pretending not to look. I could feel her wet panties through her dress and my already erecting dick was hard right underneath her ass. She then sat right on my lap for a few more seconds, then she said that she's a bit uncomfortable, and she asked if she could sit in Thomas's lap, who said 'Sure.'

Kan then quickly excused herself and said that she was going to get more 'comfortable' as she was walking to her bed, and she quickly slipped off her dress, thinking that nobody could see her, even though there was a large mirror behind the TV, and we all had a full view of Kan, in her cum-soaked bra and panties. She then pulled down her small thin shorts a bit, and we could all see her grayish soaked panties, and she got her 'special' lotion and squeezed quite a bit into her panties, and she rubbed her pussy a bit and 'came' over to us. I looked over at the other guys' laps, which were wet and I could see large bulges.

She then sat right down onto Thomas's lap, as well as his large bulge. All of the guys could then see Kan rubbing her ass on Thomas's hard dick. 'I'm just tryna find a comfortable spot,' said Kan, and then finally found a 'comfortable' spot right with Thomas's dick right inside of her cheeks with only thin wet panties stopping his dick from reaching Kan's ass which we could all see an outline of through her cum-filled panties.

Another man sitting near Thomas had the TV remote and he dropped it right in front of Kan, who then bent right down to grab the remote. When she was doing that, most of us could see not only Kan's brown fat ass, but her wet cum-saturated bush through her thin panties. When Kan was about to sit back down onto Thomas's hard lap, she said to him, 'You have something on your shorts,' and she then got down onto her knees, with her cheery smile, and tried to wipe some sort of 'stain' with her hand, which was right over his bulge. When the moist stain didn't go away, Kan spat on her finger and then tried rubbing it, when suddenly, Thomas hard-on had grown much bigger, and Kan could see a full outline of his fully erect Thai dick.

She then tried touching his hard-on through his now moist pants, which must've felt like a rock, when his shorts couldn't handle his erection anymore. Thomas's dick somehow ejected his shorts down to his ankles, and his dick came right out straight into the sky and hit Kan's cheek.

Her eyes then widened massively as she said 'Ohh my godd.'

Then another man next to Kan stood up, and said, 'He's not the only one with the monster cock, we all have it too,' as he yanked down his shorts and revealed a massive, moist member.

Then, as if it was a raid, Kan was picked up by a few men (not like a queen, but like a piece of meat) and they took her to the showering block, where she was put onto the floor. 'Do you guys want to have some fun with your members?' said Kan in her extremely soft voice. The men didn't say anything, they were just looking at her, and so was I. The men then quickly pulled Kan's thin top off her, and Kan took off her small thin shorts, and we were greeted with Kan's cum soaked moist bra and her greyish panties which were also soaked in white milky cum. We could all see Kan's chest and the top part of her tits which weren't covered by her bra covered with sticky and slimy cum all over. It was like she had a cum bath, or at least we were about to give her one.

Kan then saw all of our dicks slowly rising bigger and bigger, and her eyes widened as she slowly started rubbing Thomas's monster dick, which was all wet from it drowning in its own pre-cum. She was rubbing so slowly and carefully touching it with her hand, and her fingers were gently rubbing over his tip, and Thomas started to thrust in and out of Kan's hand. Kan was also rubbing my hard dick in her other hand, which was all wet and oily from me pouring her mouth before and the lotion. Kan then slapped me and Thomas's dick on her slimy tongue, and we could feel her warm saliva covering our wet hard dicks.

The other men couldn't take it anymore and started wanking their thick dicks even harder, and Kan noticed that, so she started to run her mouth quickly up and down on all of their dicks. I could only hear her slurping everyone's dicks and the men moaning loudly most likely because they hadn't ever done anything with an actual girl in a while.

The men all then started yanking at Kan's tan-colored bra, which was still soaked in cum, and Kan then unhooked it swiftly, and then her large D tits were revealed to us, all covered in white milky cum, and they also looked glossy and shiny. Kan then started rubbing her rock-hard nipples and got cum running all through her hands. The men then straight up tore off her extremely cum-saturated shorts, and Kan slipped off her burgundy panties, and her wet, brown pussy with a nice bush was shown to us, covered in lots of thick cum. The men then decided to take their shot, so they all went in for Kan, a previously innocent Thai MILF, now turned into a complete whore.

They shoved and rammed their dicks, which were all covered in cum from tit-fucking her into her mouth, ass, and pussy. They all fucked her so fast and so quickly, and Kan was screaming so much in pleasure, and she was shaking really hard from a hard dick being rammed, choking her throat, a dick in her ass and pounding her vagina at the same time. The men groaned and moaned hard, as I stood there wanking over Kan's head, with pre-cum oozing out onto her hair.

Suddenly, without warning, the men started to shoot ropes and lines of cum, and this took Kan by massive surprise. One of the men then pushed Kan down onto the dirty, uncleaned shower floor, and she opened her mouth, getting coated by a truckload of cum that squirted right out really hard and fast, like a tap opened completely, all over her mouth, body, and on the shower floor beside her. I then came right onto her hair, to give it a bit of 'conditioner'. This was then followed by all the other men, who shot out secondary cumshots, all aiming for Kan's already creamed tits and covered clit. Kan looked basically bukkaked all over from nearly head to toe, as she laid there with cum still oozing on and out of her on the shower floor, which now smelt really strong of sour fish and egg. She opened her mouth and everyone covered their thick ropes all over her body, and the shower floor.

The men and I were panting, trying to catch our breath, when a loud car pulled up, and gunshots were suddenly heard ringing out, which sent us all hiding, except for Kan, still on the unwashed floor.

-----------------

Favorite and comment for a part two!