Our Visit to a Sex Spa in Portugal

Story Info
A visit to an adult spa leads to a sexual adventure.
1.1k words
3.86
21.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a recap of our recent trip to an Adults-Only Sex Spa in Portugal.

For a description of Jen and I (Sam), you can read the first story I posted which gives you some more context about us. That story can be found here:

https://literotica.com/s/wife-buys-in-a-cautionary-tale

We decided to take a little break and took a week off to visit Portugal.

The timing of the trip meant that we would arrive a couple of days before Jen's period was supposed to start. Knowing this, we didn't plan to engage in any shenanigans or sexual escapades and just focused on enjoying the country.

Jen mentioned that she would love to get a massage at the hotel, but unfortunately, they were booked at the times we were available. I did some googling and saw that there were some "adult spas" that offered massages as well. I mentioned this to Jen, and she was fine with trying it out, so the 2nd day in Portugal, we headed out to the spa. The name of the spa we went to was called the "DelightU Sauna and Spa" in Lisbon.

By the time we got there - around 6 PM - they told us in broken English that the masseuses have all left for the day, but we can still enjoy their facility. The only two rules that were mentioned was no sex in the jacuzzi and if a door to a room is closed and there are people in there, don't open it.

We each got two towels and a disposable pair of sandals and headed to the co-ed locker room where we stripped and put our towels on. We then went into the actual facility and did a quick once-around. They had two large hot tubs, a sauna room, a steam room that it was difficult to see in, and multiple "playrooms" with a bed with a large rubber mattress in each of them. They also had a few glory hole rooms and one room with a regular couch, a sex couch, and a TV with porn playing on it.

Because this was a random weekday, there weren't a ton of people there, but it was busier than we thought it would be - about 8 couples.

When we passed by the playrooms, they were all empty except one, where there was one couple already in it having sex. In that room, the guy was laying on his back on the mattress facing the door and the woman had her back to the door and was riding him on the mattress. They both were a fit, average-looking couple.

Jen and I stood at the doorway just watching them for a bit and the guy saw us and waved us in. We went into the room and the scene was pretty hot. The woman had small breasts and was bouncing up and down on the guy's dick, which was definitely larger than average.

We both got undressed and positioned ourselves opposite the other couple. I laid down on the mattress with my head and feet in the direction of the wall, not the door, and Jen sat on top of me and started riding me reverse cowgirl, so that her body was facing the guy. We were both somewhat turned on from the scene and Jen was very wet. She started moaning as she was giving my dick a run for its money.

Within a minute, the guy next to us shifted his position so that he moved himself closer to us, and as his girl was riding him, he used his had to start to play with Jen's 34C tits, which were considerably bigger that the woman next to her. Jen liked that and was moaning from the combination of everything. The woman on top also started playing with Jen's tits, and Jen took her own hand and started feeling the woman's tits. Meanwhile, I had to slow Jen down every so often so that I didn't cum too quickly!

With Jen and the woman playing with each other's breasts, the guy next to us moved his hand down to Jen's pussy, and as my dick was thrusting in and out of her, he started fingering Jen's clit. After a minute of this, without any warning, he grunted loudly and came in his girl, who was still on top of him. She got off him, and Jen took the opportunity to grab a hold of his cock and jerked it for a little bit. Then they both said goodbye and got off the bed.

Jen then switched positions and turned around and started riding me on top in regular cowgirl. Jen already came but I didn't and was still enjoying fucking her. Within a couple minutes of it just being the two of us, an older couple came into the room, and they weren't particularly attractive. The woman sat on the bed and started touching my upper leg close to my dick. It felt weird and was a little uncomfortable. The guy didn't even get on the bed but just stood next to us, as we were at the edge of the mattress, and reached out and starting manhandling Jen's bouncing tits. Then he lowered his head and started sucking on them! Jen looked at me, but I honestly didn't know how to react. Seeing this all happen though with Jen working my dick to the limit made me cum hard inside of her. After I did, we quickly grabbed our towels and moved ourselves out of the room.

We spent some time in a hot tub where I fingered Jen, and were joined by another nice-looking couple, but nothing happened there. We also checked out the steam room and the sauna. In the steam room, where it was very difficult to see, we heard and barely saw another couple in the corner where a woman was giving a man a blowjob. Jen got inspired and started doing the same to me and within a few minutes, I was hard again. We left the steam room and went to the gloryhole room. We had both never used a gloryhole, so it was a fun experience where Jen continued her amazing blowjob. I wanted to fuck her though, so we made our way to the room with the sex couch, that is angled in a way that makes it easy to have sex in multiple positions.

Jen bent over the couch and spread her legs and gave me great access to fuck her while standing up. As we were fucking, a couple came to the entrance and was watching us. Jen saw them and mentioned it to me, but it served as a bigger turn on for both of us. Jen had a nice orgasm a couple minutes later and once I felt that happening, I came in her again.

We then grabbed our stuff, went into the locker room completely naked, toweled off, got dressed and went back to our hotel.

It was a very fun and erotic experience that we both enjoyed.

Until next time.. -- S & J