Our Weekend Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You start thrusting back and forth, fucking my mouth. I stand up, place my hands on your chest, pushing you backwards. I push you down into the chair behind you. I stand in front of you, letting my hands wander over my tummy, stroking, tracing my fingers over my body while I look at you. I whisper, "Play with yourself for me". Your hand reaches for your hardness, while my own hand slides down, rubbing my clit through my g-string. Letting out a low, lustful moan, I close my eyes and start rubbing my nipple through my bra.

Noticing that this makes you wank your cock a little harder, I slowly, so slowly, grab the waistband of my g-string and start to slide it down over my hips, my thighs, letting it fall to the floor. I step out of them and move forward - placing my hands on your shoulders for balance while I straddle you. Your hands slide up my thighs, lingering over my hips when I start to trace my fingers around your cock, guiding you to my lips.

I slide my body down slowly, savouring every inch of your hardness as you enter me. I lean in and kiss you, our lips brushing while I slide down on your cock. Your hands grip my hips, moving around, squeezing my ass cheeks as my pussy contracts around you.

I start to bounce up and down on your lap, rotating my hips, grinding back and forth. My whole body ripples back and forth in front of you, my boobs thrusting towards your face and back again as my body arches.

I know we don't have long, but the thought of people outside, the risk of getting caught just makes me so hot. I pull my bra down over my breasts, my hard nipples poking out as I run my hands over my body.

I start whimpering that I'm close, making your grip on me tighten. Our torsos rub together, my nipples pressing into you, the heat between us reaching an incredible climax - my pussy clasping around your cock, my hips slamming down into you.

Within minutes, we're both ready to explode. I lift up your hand and suck on your fingers, trying to muffle my moans. Our bodies start to shake, grinding into one another, I press your hands onto my breasts, desperate to feel your hands all over me while I cum. I lean in and kiss you, not able to stop a moan escaping my lips, feeling your hips beneath me - pushing up and meeting my thrusts.

I feel your hips pushing into me, releasing a wave of hot cum inside me, your fingers digging into me as the relief spreads over your body. Within seconds, I've slid myself off your lap, kneeling down in front of you, licking every last drop of our cum from your cock. Licking and sucking, bringing you down, back to reality. I leave you to recover for a minute while I get dressed again - slipping my dress back on, I feel so naughty knowing that when we go back outside, only we will know what has just happened. As you stand up and reach for the door handle, I stop you, pushing you against the wall for one last kiss, pressing my body into you and letting out a satisfied moan as I open the door and walk out - leaving you hot again.

We decide to stay in town for dinner, a quiet, romantic little place on the outskirts of town, just as the afternoon draws to a close.

All through dinner, our hands clasp across the table, we can't take our eyes away from one another, so lustful.

My foot slides up and down your leg the entire evening, desperate to make you hard and keep you there until we get home. I'm biting my lip, staring at you with a look that lets you know there is nothing else I'd rather be doing that sitting here with you - teasing you to within an inch of your life.

But then, when I think I'm in complete control of the situation, you move my hand down off the table. Your hand guides mine to my lap, pushing my dress up slowly underneath the table. Our hands slide up my leg and you see that look spreading over my face. I want you - I need you.

You feel my hips push forward on the chair, and I can't help but let out a whimper. I stand up from the table, I want us to do this but to be able to take our time.

You pull out your wallet to pay the bill, realising that I've slid my panties in to your pocket from earlier in the lingerie shop. All this time, I've been sitting right next to you with nothing underneath my dress.

We promptly leave the restaurant, and take our time walking home, hand in hand. We stop every couple of minutes, wrapping our arms around one another, your hands wandering down my back, gripping my ass, pulling me close to you. My arms curl up between us as I stand on my tiptoes to meet your lips.

As we get hotter and hotter we start making our way home again, but then stopping because we can't get enough of one another and can barely wait.

When we finally get home, I tell you to wait for me in the bedroom and relax. I take my time with my surprise for you, I know you were already hard when you went to the bedroom.

After a few minutes, I come to the bedroom and find that you've got all the lights off, but have lit candles all around the room. I walk over to you, wearing some of the new lingerie I bought today - I hope you like it baby - a black corset with red ribbon weaving in and out the front, tying it shut, black stockings and black frenchies and a pair of black heels. I hand you a glass of wine and sit on the bed next to you. You're still in your boxers, but hard. You sip on your wine, while my hand starts rubbing your thighs softly. Our eyes are locked in a sexy gaze - I'm starting to smile as my hand reaches closer to your shaft.

My fingers run slowly underneath your boxers, finally reaching your hard cock - hot and throbbing for me. I take the glass from your hand, and straddle your hips. For a few minutes, I let you just take it in, your eyes taking in every inch of me, up and down my body. Your hands start to wander over me, up my thighs, over my hips, my stomach, my breasts.

I'm breathing heavily, hours of anticipation has made us so hot for one another - I can't wait to feel you inside me.

I reach down my corset and pull out a pair of handcuffs, flimsy plastic ones...but something to tie you up with.

I lean down slowly, giving myself a few more seconds before I take your hands off my body. I cuff your hands to the bedpost and start to grind my hips into you.

I feel your cock stiffen a little more beneath me. I get up from your lap and kneel beside you, pushing your boxers down over your leg. Your cock is so thick and hard for me, I lean down and suck on you for just a second before moving away again - sliding down to the bottom of the bed, spreading my legs as I look over at you.

I pull my panties to one side, showing you my pussy - already moist and throbbing. With the other hand, I reach down and start to rub my pussy. Pulling my lips apart, rubbing at my clit and gently pushing a finger inside. I keep my eye contact with you the entire time, watching you as your body starts to respond to me. Your hips rock, mimicking my rhythm.

I get closer and closer, starting to fuck myself with two fingers now, pounding them in and out of my throbbing, dripping pussy. Moaning and whimpering now, I'm going to make you watch me cum while moaning your name.

I start to slide a third finger into my pussy now, stretching it, clamping around my fingers as they slide in and out. "I'm so close, I'm going to come" - I moan, telling you exactly how good it feels, how much I want you to fuck me, how much I need to feel you inside me, before I close my eyes, arching my back up and slamming my fingers inside me once more, covering them in my juices as I cum.

I'm hot and my breathing is shallow as I come back down to earth, your eyes fixed on me. I slide up on the bed next to you. I dip my fingers into your mouth, letting you taste me, hot and sweet.

I wrap my leg over you, straddling your chest, leaning down and kissing you, tasting myself on your lips. I eagerly kiss my way down your chest - licking you and savouring every inch of your body. After minutes of your body thrusting upwards to me, I finally reach your hard cock, which is absolutely throbbing, and your balls are hard, ready to explode. I lick, kiss and suck every inch of your cock, teasing you beyond belief. When I hear you moan my name, only then do I know you really can't take any more taunting. I lean forward and unlock the cuffs that are binding you to the bed. Within minutes I feel your strength beneath me. You sit up, I'm still straddling your lap. Your hands instantly grip my hips and pull me close. Your lips are all over my neck, kissing and nibbling at me, while your hands grip my ass and pull my hips towards you. You tease me right back, holding the tip of your cock at my pussy lips, letting me feel how big and hard you are, sliding in just a little.

Lifting me gently on to your cock, my pussy slides down, farther and farther over your cock. With every inch that passes, I let out a long moan, my fingers gripping into your skin, trying to tell you without any words how good this feels.

Your hips start to thrust up and down, and mine instinctively rock back and forth, my head falling back, submitting to you as your hands press on my back, pulling me to you. As our hips meet one another's thrusts, we both work ourselves closer and closer to orgasm - it feels like were on top of the world. Both of us moaning and grasping at one another's bodies as we submit to one another - you feel me start to shake, ready to cum again. You thrust your hips up, slamming into my dripping wet pussy. All I can do right now is moan. I've lost all awareness of everything else but you - pushing me over the edge. I start to grip around you, shaking, pulsing, throbbing as I cum, wave after wave of the orgasm pulsing through me as you fuck me. Then you just let your hips sink back down into the bed - giving me a minute to catch my breath. As I open my eyes you kiss me hard on the lips. I cup your cheeks in my hands and use my body to push you back down into the bed, your hard cock still pulsing inside me. I slide my body off of yours, and trail kisses down your chest, over your abdomen, finally to your cock. I use my hand to massage your balls - which are hard and full, ready to empty for me. I flick my tongue over you, kissing you, licking you hungrily, and sucking you.

I know it won't be long, feeling your hips pushing upwards, hearing you making those little noises you make when you're close. I take your cock in my mouth, inch by inch, sliding my greedy lips over you until you're in the back of my throat. Holding you there for a minute, I swirl my tongue over your cock, sucking you, feeling you starting to jerk.

Sucking on your cock, up and down, up and down, harder and harder, faster and faster, moaning as I lick you, I urge you with my eyes to cum now, cum as hard as you can, cum deep in my throat. I feel your hot cum spurting in my mouth, dripping on my chin as I rub the tip of your cock over my chin and breasts, savouring every last drop - you taste so good.

I clean up, and we collapse in bed together. Throughout the night, although we are tired, we touch one another, and have sex several times. It only takes a slight touch on your part for me to be instantly hot again, wrapping my arms around you as we tangle our bodies up in one another.

In the morning, you wake up in bed alone. You walk through to the main living room, and find me lying on the floor in front of the fire, reading a book. I'm lying on my front and I've got one of the bed sheet wrapped around my body, still naked from the previous night, my hair tousled.

You say "good morning, baby", drawing my attention to you. I shift around so that I'm lying on my back, propped up on my elbows. You walk over to me, I grab your hand and pull you down next to me on the floor. I kiss you gently, but know that you're still sleepy.

We talk for a couple of minutes, interlocking our fingers, being intimate next to the warmth of the fire. I want you right now, but think that we both need to get our strength back up after last night's marathon!

I stand up and pull my body away from you, much to your disappointment. Although, if you think that pulling the sheet from around me is going to make me stop - you're wrong. I let the sheet fall down around you, revealing my completely naked body as you look up at me. I smile cheekily at you, and walk off to the kitchen, swaying my hips as you watch me leave the room. I make us some breakfast and walk back through to you and catch you looking my body up and down as I get closer. I sink down onto the rug, placing the tray of food between us.

We have breakfast - fresh fruit and pancakes, and fresh juice. When we're just about finished, you start asking me about the book I was reading, giving me a cheeky smile. You've obviously caught site of my chick-lit book, romantic and full of sexy connotations. You weren't supposed to find that. You start making fun, poking me, tickling me and getting closer to me. You tickle me so hard, making me fall back down to the floor in front of the fire. You lie down next to me, and kiss my neck, your nose brushing over my skin. This feels perfect.

Your hand wanders down over my tummy, my abdomen and to my pussy lips. You kiss me just the way I like it for several minutes, playing gently with my pussy until I'm wet for you. Your fingers are dancing over me and I start to respond to you with little moans, sighs and whimpers. I reach down between us and gently start to wrap my fingers around your cock. I move my hand up and down at the same rhythm that you're stroking my pussy - our bodies moving together. I part my legs further, opening myself to you. You shift your body so that you're between my legs, laying flat on top of me. Our faces are inches apart, and you're taking your time to slide inside me, right to the hilt.

Without even having to ask, you kiss me and hold your body still, letting me feel you inside me. I love feeling the way you stretch me, it makes me so wet for you. My hands are running up and down your sides, pulling you closer to me.

My breathing has quickened, my breasts are rising and falling, pressing my hard nipples to your chest with each intake of breath. With no warning, you slide almost right out of me and then drive in again, hard. I let out a gasp, closing my eyes and my head falls back to the ground as you pound in and out of me.

Just as I'm beginning to think you couldn't get any better, you whisper to me "open your eyes, baby". I'm looking right into your eyes, completely lost in you as you fuck me. My legs wrap around you, pulling you as close to me as possible while you drive in and out of my tight, grasping pussy. You make me so hot, I don't know how much longer I can hold on.

My fingers dip in to your sides while you stare into my eyes, brushing my hair away from my face and you kiss me so passionately.

You are without a doubt the best I've ever had. I'm trying to put my pleasure into words as you fuck me, but all that comes out my mouth are long, lustful, satisfied whimpers and moans. You drive in and out of me, "Mike, ohhhh Mike, mmm that feels so...Mike!". I'm not holding back on the volume of my moans, you've got me on the edge right now and it feels amazing.

I start to push my hips up, meeting your thrusts, wrapping my legs around you so tightly, my thighs tightening around your waist.

You feel my pussy start to clamp around your cock. Knowing that my orgasm will trigger yours, I grip my pussy around you so tightly, looking up at you, urging you to cum, and begging you with my eyes to fuck me as hard as you can. I love how deep you are inside me, it feels so good Mike. Cum for me baby, cum inside me, let me cum all over your hard, thick cock while your warmth explodes inside me.

My body shudders as you slam into me once more, bringing me to an amazing climax. My body arches upwards, my boobs pressing into your chest, my nipples hard against your skin. I kiss you again, moaning through the kiss, feeling your cock jerk and pulse inside me as your warmth shoots deep inside me. Fuck, that was amazing.

Your body falls down, on top of me. We lie there for a while, catching our breath, kissing one another's bodies, complimenting one another....what a perfect weekend we've had together.

So that's my first story. I hope you enjoyed it. Criticism and feedback welcome.

12