Our Weekend with a Former Neighbor

Story Info
Husband likes to watch and eat cream pie.
12.4k words
4.73
22.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmp5708
bmp5708
335 Followers

Authors Note: This is a continuation to my story Happy Anniversary to Me! For a full understanding of the events depicted in this story it may be beneficial to read the anniversary story prior to this one.

========================================================================

For nearly two months very little was mentioned about my wife's wild night of sex with three men. Despite her pleasure, Cindy commented afterwards that it most likely would be a one time event. I had hoped it wasn't. I brought it up a few times but she seemed to be sticking to her initial thoughts.

After that night, our sex life returned to the way it had been over the past few years. With my erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation, the only thing hard Cindy was getting between her legs were the dildos we have for her pleasure.

I say for her pleasure but yes, they are for mine also as I truly enjoy watching her use them. We both especially like the thick eight inch cock with balls that's mounted on a suction cup.

We purchased that one shortly after the wild night of fun with the three men. Although Cindy has remained adamant that it was just a one time thing she does like to role play being fucked by another man when she uses her new toy.

"Oh yea, you like watching me ride his big cock don't you? I like it too. He's going to make me cum just for you."

I'm certain my wife is thinking about that night she was gang banged as she teases me with her dirty talk. Cindy squeals with delight and seems to have more intense orgasms than she did prior to the night I watched three men fucking her horny pussy.

Almost every time after Cindy has her role playing fun we have the same discussion.

"Wouldn't you rather have the real thing?"

"It would be nice but I'm happy with what I have. I always enjoy when you fantasize about me being with another man and watching you cum on yourself for me."

For two months that's as far as the discussion would go before Cindy would change the subject.

One thing that has changed since that wonderful night is the content of the porn videos we watch together. Cindy now always picks out videos in which a husband is watching his wife having sex with other men.

I've always believed the pleasure from that night is still very much on my wife's mind although Cindy claims that she picks the videos for my enjoyment. The wetness showing through her panties by the time we finish watching gives away her true feelings.

After two months of insisting sex with other men while I watched was a one time thing, Cindy started becoming more receptive to the idea of enjoying that pleasure again. We were watching a video with a woman being fucked in her pussy and ass at the same time.

"I've always wondered how that would feel? I know what it's like with two dildos but I imagine two cocks would be different."

"Well you know there is a way you can find out."

"I know, I know. But it doesn't seem right."

"Cindy, it's only not right if you were doing it behind my back. How many times do I have to tell you that I enjoy seeing you get pleasure?"

"It's hard to comprehend that it doesn't bother you to see me being intimate with another man? It would bother me to see you with another woman."

"That's completely different. I truly enjoy seeing you get the kind of pleasure from another man's cock that I can no longer provide. I love you and I want you to have that pleasure. That's why it doesn't bother me. I actually feel a deeper love for you when you give me the honor of watching your intimate pleasure."

Cindy bit her lip and shook her head.

"I'm just not sure? I did enjoy having you watch me but I felt so guilty afterwards."

"Don't ever feel guilty. Whether you realize it or not, you are indirectly giving me love. You turn me on so much and nothing excites me more than eating the cum of another man from your fucked pussy."

"Oh god, that seems so crazy yet I would like for you to do it again. I would love to give you that pleasure."

"Just keep thinking that way because I would love it too."

After that conversation we had an incredible hot night of fun with her riding the mounted cock in her ass while I used another dildo in her pussy.

Over the next few weeks I was back to wondering with who, where, and how to get my wife's cock hungry horny pussy satisfied. When I got a call from a former neighbor I knew I had a potential answer.

Keith moved to a house on a lake five years ago. Every summer since then he's had Cindy and myself spend a weekend with him. The timing of his call for our annual invite couldn't have been better.

Keith is single and in his late forties. He never married due to extensive travel for his job. He's very charismatic with lots of good stories and experiences to share. Cindy has always been captivated by him and his tales.

My wife had often commented on Keith's good looks. She once asked me if he wasn't married because he was gay. I had to laugh and assured Cindy that he wasn't. I didn't want to tarnish her good guy image of him by telling her that basically he liked to fuck and enjoyed variety.

Cindy was excited to hear that Keith had called and invited us for the upcoming weekend.

"I'm assuming you said yes?"

"Of course I did. It will be great to see him."

"Yea, I always look forward to spending time with Keith and enjoying a nice weekend at his lake house."

"Yep, me too. So I was also thinking about ummm, making Keith a proposition."

Cindy gave me an odd look. She knew what I was thinking.

"You want me to have sex with Keith? My god, he's a friend. I can't do that."

"Yea, I know he's a friend but it's not like you see him everyday. You think he's good looking right?"

"Yes."

"Well he thinks you're attractive too. He's told me that. He definitely likes your butt."

"I'm sure that was before I got fat."

"I've told you, I don't like for you to put yourself down. You're still incredibly hot."

"You say that because you're my husband. I'm not sure Keith will think that."

"As I always say, there's one way to find out. How about it?"

"I don't know?"

"Come on. What's the harm in me asking."

"If you're really certain about this then I guess I'm open to the idea. It will actually come down to whether Keith is open to it. I suspect he will politely decline. Just don't tell me anything. I'll feel too awkward if I know."

"I promise you will have no idea until your pleasure is about to begin. I know it's only one hard cock but that's better than what you get now. We'll both have the opportunity for what we enjoy."

We arrived at Keith's place mid-evening on Friday. The three of us had a few drinks and chatted. After a long day at work, Cindy tired early. She excused herself to bed at around 11PM while Keith and I continued to talk.

"So you're still doing well health wise and no further heart issues?"

"Yea, I'm good except I still have the problem with not being able to get it up. ED is a side effect of that damn medication I'm on and there's no way that the doctors will allow me to use the little blue pills."

"Yea, that would definitely suck but I guess a limp dick is better than being six feet under."

"No doubt. I just feel bad for Cindy. She's always liked to fuck and now I can't give her that pleasure. She's still young and sexy, even with the few extra pounds she's put on over the years. She deserves a good fucking every now and then."

"That is a shame. Even with the medical issues it's hard to imagine not being able to get it up for a good looking woman like her. She seems to be getting better with age."

"Well she thinks she's fat and less desirable than she used to be. I can't seem to convince her otherwise."

The conversation had gone exactly as I had hoped. It only took a few more minutes of talking before I was able make the suggestion of our friend giving her the pleasure that I couldn't.

Keith seemed a little shocked at first and uncertain as to whether I was serious. When I told him about the experience Cindy and I had at the casino a few months earlier with three total strangers he opened up more to the idea.

"So you want me to fuck your wife with you watching? And you're certain it won't screw up our friendship?"

"Yes and yes. I love Cindy and I love seeing the pleasure on her face when she's got a cock between her legs."

"And Cindy is okay with that too?"

"Yes. She loves to fuck and she loves when I eat her pussy afterwards. You would be making both of us happy."

Keith thought for a moment.

"It's an unusual request but yea, if you're sure. I've always been happy to help friends in need."

Keith's neighbors invited him and us to spend that Saturday with them on their pontoon boat. Jack and Susie's grandson Chris was spending the week with them and drove the boat. It was a beautiful sunny day that we all enjoyed.

"Captain" Chris as he became known that day is twenty-five. He's six foot six inches tall and lanky, well tanned, good looking, and outgoing.

Cindy was captivated by Chris's charm from the outset of our voyage. She became more flirty as the day went on and as her alcohol consumption increased.

I couldn't help but notice that Chris was captivated by my wife's big butt. Every time she bent over his eyes were fixed on her white cheeks protruding from the bottom of her black swimsuit.

After returning from the boat ride I mentioned to Keith the fascination Chris had given to my wife's plump rump.

"I think Cindy would really enjoy a duo with you and Chris. Do you think there's any chance we could get him involved tonight?"

"He's young, horny, and unattached so yea, I think that's a possibility. I'll talk with him while you two are showering."

Cindy dressed in a floral print shorts romper for the evening. It was loose fitting enough to cover her chubbiness yet it pulled tight in her butt crack and made her big bottom look fantastic.

As my wife was dressing Keith and I had a chance to talk. He let me know he had spoken with Chris.

"I thought the kid was going to cum in his pants when I asked if he was interested in having sex with Cindy. He actually told me he has a thing for older motherly looking women with a little extra cushion."

"Well if that's what he likes, he's in for a real treat tonight."

Keith grilled burgers, Cindy made side dishes, and I mixed the margaritas. After dinner the three of us sat by a fire pit enjoying the evening. Within a short time, Jack and Susie along with Chris joined us.

I made certain to keep the margaritas coming. The more Cindy drinks the hornier she gets. Throughout the evening she continued her flirty ways with Chris. There was no doubt in my mind she would enjoy getting pleasure from his cock.

At around 11PM Jack and Susie called it a night. Shortly after that Chris suggested we enjoy the beautiful moonlit night with a cruise on the pontoon. I mixed another pitcher of margaritas to take with us for the ride.

Chris parked the pontoon in an isolated bay a good distance from any of the homes on the lake. The full moon glistening on the water was beautiful and we could hear the sounds of nature on the shoreline.

We had only been stopped for a few minutes when Chris lit up a joint. As he passed it around I knew this was not just going to be a good night, it was going to be a great night.

While alcohol makes Cindy horny, pot turns her into a cock hungry nympho. She wants it in every way possible and she can't seem to get enough when she's high.

Cindy and I were both gazing out on the water. She then looked at me and giggled. I could tell from her expression she had a really good buzz. I kissed her then smiled.

"I've got to tell you that you look absolutely beautiful tonight."

I could see the love in her eyes as she smiled back and whispered.

"It's a shame we didn't bring the toys with us this weekend. Your tongue better be ready for some action when we get back to the house. I've got a hot horny cunt and it really needs some pleasure."

"We don't need the toys and you don't need to wait. You've got two cocks right here on the boat that can take care of your need."

Cindy blushed and bit her lip.

"Oh god, did you actually say something to Keith?"

"Uh-huh. He's looking forward to it. Chris is interested too. He's been checking out your butt all day."

"Chris is in on this idea? He's young enough to be our son. I don't know about this?"

"Well you weren't sure the last time either and you enjoyed it didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Well then why not. You know I'm horny to eat your cum filled pussy."

Before the conversation could go any further Keith interrupted.

"Hey, what are you two whispering about over there? Chris and I feel left out."

"Cindy was just wondering what you two look like naked."

Cindy blushed and giggled.

"I did not say that you liar. Don't listen to anything he says."

"We were just wondering the same thing about Cindy."

"I don't think you want to know. It's not a pretty sight."

"I don't believe that. Why don't you let us be the judge? We'll show you ours if you show us yours."

Despite the darkness I could see Cindy was blushing. She looked at me with her "are you sure" look before responding.

"You guys will have to go first."

Neither of the two men wasted time. Keith took off his t-shirt then pulled his shorts and underwear down. In all the years we'd known each other I had never seen him nude.

I could tell right away that Keith's flaccid penis was bigger than mine. It appeared to be pretty average in length and it was noticeably thick. It was also uncircumcised.

My wife had previously made comments about uncut cocks being unappealing to her. I saw her get an uncertain nervous expression as she stared at Keith's hooded penis.

Chris was an entirely different story. After removing his tank top he pulled down the basketball shorts he was wearing with no underwear. His penis was like the rest of his body, long and lanky.

I didn't know if it would get bigger when it was hard but Chris's limp cock appeared to hang down about eight inches between his legs. I heard Cindy gasp when she saw it.

Keith was already getting anxious as he looked at my wife. His cock was half erect with the tip of the head peeking out from inside his foreskin.

"Alright Cindy, it's your turn."

"My husband also needs to take his clothes off too before me."

Although I was embarrassed for Keith and Chris to see my little limp one I wasted no time in removing my shirt and shorts.

"There you go my dear. We're all naked except for you. It's your turn now."

Cindy took a breath as she mentally prepared herself. She slid the straps of her romper off her shoulders then pulled it down and stepped out of it.

My wife looked incredibly sexy standing in the light of the full moon wearing only her white bra and panties. Her creamy white torso was enhanced by the tan line from her one piece swimsuit after being in the sun all day.

Keith and Chris both had their cocks in their hands as they watched Cindy. She was focused on them as well as they slowly stroked themselves.

Cindy bit her lip and took another breath. She unclasped her bra and let it drop exposing her small tits. As my wife took hold of her panties Chris stopped her.

"Don't take them down yet. Turn around so I can check out that sexy butt in your panties."

Cindy blushed but did what Chris asked.

My wife put her hands on her hips as she stood with her back towards the men. The white full cut micro-fiber underpants Cindy was wearing pinched her flabby big butt cheeks and her crack was clearly visible through the panties.

Cindy looked back over her shoulder towards both men and wiggled her butt.

"Is this what you wanted to see Chris?"

"Oh yea, that's exactly what I wanted to see. Now you can take them off."

Cindy put her thumbs inside the waistband of her panties and bent fully over. A wet spot was clearly visible in the gusset. When my wife pulled them down her legs her hairy pussy was on full display.

Both men's cocks were fully erect as they looked with lust at my wife's rear end and her wet pink slit visible in the hairy bush between her legs.

Keith's erection was at least seven inches although the thickness made it appear shorter. Chris's nearly eight inch flaccid penis had grown to over nine inches in it's aroused state. It was standing nearly straight up with eager anticipation.

Cindy stepped out of her panties and turned back around to face the men. She put a hand in front of herself to partially cover the paunch above her pubic region. I could tell my wife was embarrassed for Keith and Chris to see her fat tummy.

I was certain neither Keith nor Chris was having any thoughts of Cindy being overweight. Both were fully aroused and the only thing on either of their minds was the pleasure they were going to receive from my wife.

Cindy tried to apologize for being fat.

"I'm sorry that I'm not as fit as I used to be. I doubt this is what you wanted to see when you wondered how I looked naked."

Keith smiled and tried to put her at ease.

"My god Cindy, I'm not as fit as I should be either. It comes with age. Actually I think you look absolutely beautiful. I wouldn't be standing here with a boner if I thought otherwise."

Cindy blushed then Chris added his thoughts.

"I couldn't agree more. A few extra pounds can make some women even more appealing and you fit right into that group. I think you look hot and sexy."

"I appreciate your compliments. The low light out here probably helps."

Keith started stroking his cock again as he gazed towards my wife.

"So now that we've all gotten naked what should we do?"

Cindy bit her lip for a moment then got an innocent looking smile on her face.

"Well since we're on a boat, maybe we could play pirates."

"Pirates? I'm not sure if I know what that is?"

"That's when a helpless husband watches his wife get ravaged and forced to do whatever the pirates want."

I was surprised to hear what my wife had said. It was the first time Cindy had openly admitted that she wanted to have sex with other men. Her face had turned bright red as she made the comment while looking directly towards Keith and Chris.

Keith looked towards Chris and smiled.

"So what do you think, do you want to be pirates?"

"Arrrrr matey. This lovely wench has a pretty mouth. Let's see if she knows how to use it."

Chris was grinning and looking at Cindy as he stroked his nine inch erection.

"Kneel in front of us wench and prove you're worthy of being aboard our vessel."

Cindy got on her knees. She looked meekly up towards Chris.

"May I have the honor of running my tongue up your flag pole captain?"

"Oh yea, lick it wench! Lick my pole all the way up and all the way down. And don't stop licking until I say to."

Cindy cupped Chris's ball sack with one hand and gripped the base of his cock with the other. She placed the flat of her tongue on the underside of his erect penis then slowly slid it up the full nine inch shaft.

Chris had his hands on his hips. He was smiling at me while I watched my wife licking up and down his young excited meat. From the expression on her face, it was obvious that Cindy was enjoying every inch.

"Oh yea, you do use your tongue well wench. Now give my first mate some of that same pleasure."

Cindy turned her face towards Keith then cupped his scrotum and gripped his cock the same way as she had done Chris. Keith's cock head was about three quarters exposed as my wife licked his fleshy shaft.

Keith put his hands on Cindy's shoulders.

"Pull the skin back and take the head in your mouth wench."

Cindy seemed a little apprehensive as she licked the tip of Keith's cock until she pulled his remaining foreskin back and the entire shiny head emerged. My wife immediately put her lips over it and I watched the cock disappear into her mouth.

bmp5708
bmp5708
335 Followers