Our Weekend with a Former Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy had no further hesitation about sucking an uncut cock once she had gotten it into her mouth. As her head bobbed up and down on Keith the expression of pleasure on her face was obvious. My wife loves to suck cock and she was fully enjoying having one in her mouth.

Keith was fully enjoying it too.

"Oh god yes, you really know how to suck cock wench. I'd love to give you a good feeding right now but first we're going to give you a full inspection."

Cindy was instructed to stand then raise her arms over her head and clasp her hands.

My wife stood perfectly still while Keith and Chris began to fondle her body. The look of pleasure on her face was wonderful as both men rubbed her little tits and her big butt.

Keith slid his hand between Cindy's legs and she began to moan. Within seconds he had a finger in her pussy. He worked it in and out a few times then pushed a second one inside.

Cindy moaned louder.

"Oh god yes, that feels so good."

Chris continued rubbing Cindy's tits and butt while Keith finger fucked her. As my wife was fully enjoying the pleasure of having two fingers in her cunt, Chris rubbed the tip of his finger against her anus.

Cindy began to pant and breathe harder. As Chris slowly pushed his finger into her rectum my wife squealed with pleasure.

"Oh god, what are you guys doing to me?"

"We're just getting you warmed up."

After working his finger in and out a few times Chris pushed a second finger up Cindy's poop chute. When I saw her body tremble then stiffen I knew my wife was beginning to orgasm.

"This wench just cum all over my fingers captain. I think she's primed and ready for use."

As both men removed their fingers Keith continued with his pirate role play.

"Tell us your name wench?

"Cindy."

"Cindy ehhh? That's a good name for a horny wench. So tell us wench Cindy, do you play with your pussy?"

"Sometimes I do play with my pussy."

My wife was blushing as she responded. Keith smiled and patted her thigh.

"I'm not surprised. All wenches play with their pussies when they're horny. Turn around and bend over Cindy. Put your hand between your legs and show us how you play with yours."

Keith, Chris, and I watched Cindy's hand appear between her legs. She began rubbing herself and moaned as she slid a finger through her wet slit.

"Now move your hips too and really get into it. We want to see how much our wench enjoys playing with her horny pussy."

As Cindy rubbed her pussy and moved her hips her moans were getting louder. She appeared to enjoy having Keith and Chris watching her masturbate.

Within a short time Keith moved over and stood directly behind my wife. He put his hands on her hips and began rubbing his erect cock in her butt crack. Cindy sensed where things were heading.

"Oh god yes, I love what you're doing sir. I love having a cock rubbed on my butt."

"Yea, I like it too but I think I know something you'll like even more. Put your hands on the railing in front of you."

Cindy stepped forward. As she placed her hands on the pontoon boats railing she arched her back and raised her butt. I know when she gets in that position my wife is presenting her pussy for penetration.

Keith took a firm grip on Cindy's hips. With one quick thrust he buried his cock between the pink wet lips of my wife's hairy pussy and she squealed with delight.

"Oh my god yes! Fuck my pussy. Fuck my horny pussy."

Cindy was so overcome with the pleasure of getting Keith's hard cock in her cunt that she didn't think about how sound travels on a quiet lake at nearly midnight. I suspect there were people around the lake who became aware of the pleasure happening on the water at that moment.

My wife began to rapidly move her hips as Keith held her tight while thrusting his cock in and out of her pleasure hole. Cindy was squealing with delight from having a hard cock in her again.

With the pace that Keith was going at it I was certain he wouldn't be able to maintain control for very long. I wasn't aware but Keith and Chris had made a plan to give Cindy the fucking of her life. Their idea was to use a tag team approach to maintain control for as long as possible while fucking her as fast and hard as they each could.

Cindy was already panting from the intense pace when Keith was ready to temporarily relent his position.

"Are you ready captain?"

"Oh yea, I'm ready to take command."

When Cindy heard the men talking she had no idea what they meant. In one quick fluid movement Keith pulled out and stepped aside while Chris grabbed my wife's big butt then shoved all nine inches of his cock into her cunt.

Cindy was caught off guard by the men suddenly exchanging positions and screamed out with extreme pleasure.

"OH GOD YES!"

With absolutely no forewarning my wife's cunt was suddenly pierced by a cock with a length she had never before experienced. Cindy not only had a cock deeper in her than she had ever felt, the full length of the long shaft was thrusting in and out at a very rapid pace.

Cindy looked over her shoulder towards me as Chris held her hips and fucked her cunt. Her mouth was wide open and I loved seeing the expression of ecstasy on her face. Even though another man was fucking my wife, knowing the pleasure she was getting made it all worthwhile.

Keith was standing next to Chris watching the action. His aroused meat stood erect as he waited his turn.

Chris had more stamina than Keith. He rapidly thrust his cock in and out of my wife's pussy for more than a minute before he was ready to take a break.

"Arrr, my matey. Take the helm and give the wench everything you've got."

Chris slid his long dong out of Cindy's pussy and immediately Keith had his hard cock back inside her wet slimy fuck hole. He grabbed her butt cheeks and began to ride her.

"Oh yea Cindy, ride my cock. Ride it like a bitch in heat."

Cindy's hips were rocking with short rapid movements as she panted and squealed.

"Oh god yes, I am your bitch in heat. Fuck me. Please fuck me."

Keith was grunting and groaning with pleasure. As he looked at Cindy's big white butt cheeks with his cock moving in and out of her pussy the excitement was quickly becoming too much for him.

"Take over captain. I need relief."

When Keith removed his cock from my wife's cunt it was twitching with excitement. I thought for certain he was going to shoot his load but he somehow managed to keep himself under control.

As I was watching Keith, Chris buried his cock into Cindy's pussy and was again fucking her with long rapid strokes. As the intensity of her pleasure continued to increase her moans and squeals were getting louder.

"Oh jesus, I can't take it. You guys are driving me crazy. Fuck me Chris. Fuck me deep and hard with your big long cock!"

Chris grabbed tight onto Cindy's butt cheeks. My wife gasped as he rammed his cock deep into her cunt and held it there.

"Is this what you want?"

"Oh god yes, it feels so deep."

After momentarily holding his cock deep in Cindy's cunt he slowly retreated before ramming it in to the hilt again and holding it there. My wife squealed as her body trembled with intense orgasmic pleasure. She rapidly shook her hips and white vaginal cream oozed down the inside of her thigh.

When I saw Cindy's pussy juice going down her thigh I couldn't contain my excitement any longer. I sat there ejaculating on my belly without even touching myself.

After giving Cindy a few more deep hard thrusts, Chris removed his cock and Keith again took over. My wife gasped and squealed as her pleasure continued. She had already been getting fucked fast and hard non-stop for over four minutes.

"Oh my god, I've never been fucked like this. You guys are wearing me out."

Keith and Chris each gave Cindy two more rounds of hard fast fucking. Each time got subsequently shorter as their stamina diminished. Still, I was amazed by their performance as it had been nearly eight minutes since Keith had first penetrated my wife's cunt.

Cindy was in heaven the entire time. For the last few minutes it seemed her orgasms never stopped. She squealed with delight as a steady stream of pussy juice ran down her thighs.

I saw Keith's cock was already twitching with extreme excitement just before he guided it into Cindy's cunt for the fifth time. He grabbed tight onto her thighs and groaned loudly as an expression of pleasure washed over his face.

"Oh god yes wench, it's time you got what you deserve."

Keith fully buried his cock between my wife's legs. As he rapidly thrusts his hips with very short strokes there was no doubt in my mind he was filling Cindy's cunt with his sperm.

Cindy rocked her hips as orgasmic pleasure filled her body and she screamed loud enough for anyone on the lake to hear.

"Oh yea Keith, give it to me. Give me what I deserve."

Keith groaned out each of the many times he pumped his cock into Cindy's vagina. It was obvious with each thrust he was depositing more semen. My wife screamed out again.

"Oh god yes, I'm getting so much of what I deserve."

After what seemed like forever, Keith removed his cock. It was coated with cum and still twitching from the pleasure. As he stepped aside, a small amount of cum dripped from his cock.

Cindy sighed with satisfaction as if she were done. She was quickly reminded it wasn't time to relax yet as Chris grabbed her butt and shoved his cock into her slimy cum filled cunt.

"Don't get too comfortable wench. I'm about to fill that hair pie of yours with even more of what you deserve."

Cindy squealed with delight as Chris again began to thrust nine inches of cock between her legs.

"Oh god yes captain, fill my pie with your cream."

"Oh yea, I'm going to fill your pie."

Chris grabbed my wife's hair and pulled her head back then gave her three deep hard thrusts with his cock. Cindy groaned and her body lurched forward with each thrust.

"Beg for it wench. Beg for my cock."

It had been quite some time since my wife and I had engaged in any rough sex. She always enjoyed it and I knew as soon as Chris grabbed her by the hair that Cindy would really get into it.

"Oh god yes captain, I want your cock. I want it deep and I want it hard. Fuck me, fuck me hard."

"Is this what you want wench?"

Chris rammed his cock deep into Cindy's cunt and she gasped.

"Oh god yes, give me your cock sir. Give it to me harder."

Chris kept his grip on my wife's hair. He had her head pulled all the way back as he grunted and rammed his cock into her again.

"Is this how you want it?"

"Oh my god, harder. Fuck me harder."

"You want it harder? I'll give it to you harder."

Chris yanked her hair as he rammed his cock into Cindy with more force than I ever imagined she could take. It took her over the edge and she screamed as orgasmic pleasure filled her body.

"OH GOD YES!"

Cindy's body trembled as she whimpered and squealed. When I saw her legs shaking I knew she was in the midst of an incredibly intense orgasm.

Chris was also grunting and groaning with pleasure. From the expression on his face I knew at that moment he was filling my wife's hairy pie just as he had promised.

After several seconds Chris released Cindy's hair. My wife sighed with satisfaction as the captain removed his long cock from her cunt.

Chris had a big grin on his face. It was obvious that he had enjoyed his first experience with an older woman. His cock was still about half erect and I knew it wouldn't take long before he was ready to fuck my wife again.

Keith's cock was already standing at full attention. He had been stroking it as he watched Chris having his way with Cindy.

When my wife caught her breath from the hard fucking Chris had given her, she looked back over her shoulder towards both men.

"Before either of you get to enjoy yourselves again, my husband needs some enjoyment too."

Cindy looked at me with her sweet innocent smile.

"Sit on the floor sweetheart and lay your head back against the seat."

When I got in position Cindy straddled me while facing towards Keith and Chris. She looked down at me as she squatted and pulled open her pussy lips.

"Look at my pussy dear. Captain Chris and Keith gave me exactly what you wanted. Now eat it. Eat that nice creamy pie that you like so much."

Cindy lowered herself onto my face. As I pushed my tongue between her pussy lips and started to lick I could taste the thick slimy cum inside her cunt.

"Oh god yes, eat it. Stick your tongue deep in my fucked pussy and eat that delicious cum."

As Cindy kept her pussy lips spread and rode my face the large amount of semen that had been deep in her cunt was oozing onto my tongue and into my mouth. My wife moaned with pleasure as she looked at me between her legs eating her.

"Oh yea, it turns me on so much watching you eat another man's cum from my cunt. Now suck it out like a vacuum. Suck it out sweetheart and swallow it all."

Within seconds Cindy's body tensed as I took her swollen pussy lips into my mouth and sucked. She squealed loudly as an intense orgasm consumed her body with pleasure.

As an eruption of pussy juice quickly flooded my mouth I uncontrollably ejaculated on myself for the second time that night. My wife's obvious excitement had me as turned on as I could be.

Everything was going just as I had hoped. Cindy had been hesitant beforehand about having sex with our friend but there was no doubt she had put that fear behind.

My wife continued to moan as I sucked the last bit of cum from her cunt. When she raised herself off my face I thought the fun was over for the night as Cindy seemed to be satisfied by the sexual pleasure both men and myself had given her. I couldn't have been more wrong.

While I was eating my wife's cunt she had been watching with lust as Keith and Chris stroked their cocks for her. Both men were fully erect and she was ready to experience what she had been wanting to do.

"I know you liked being pirates and having your way with a helpless wench but now it's Miss Cindy's turn to be in charge."

I could hardly believe what I heard then watched Cindy move in front of Keith and Chris. She took a cock in each hand and began to stroke.

"Do you boys understand?"

Both men smiled as they willingly submitted to my wife.

"Yes, Miss Cindy."

My wife got on her knees. As she continued to stroke Chris she started licking Keith's erect penis. After a moment she switched. For the next few minutes she alternated between stroking and licking both men's cocks.

"Oh my god, I love cocks. I love them so much. Nice and big and hard. They give me so much pleasure wherever I have them."

I was shocked to hear my wife's words. I had always known she was a cock slut but I never expected for her to proclaim it to other men.

The pleasure was showing on both men's faces as Cindy got them prepared for what she desired. She again took both cocks in her hands as she looked up at them.

"Mmmm, I hope you boys are ready for Miss Cindy because Miss Cindy is ready for both of you."

Cindy instructed Keith to sit on one of the bench seats. When he was in position my wife moved in front of him. She turned her back towards him then squatted above his erect cock with one foot on each side of his legs.

My wife grabbed her big flabby butt cheeks and spread them. As she slowly lowered herself onto Keith's lap he felt the tip of his cock pushing against her anus.

"Are you having a hard time finding the right spot out here in the dark Miss Cindy or Is that where you want my cock?"

The words had barely left his mouth when my wife sat down. She immediately sighed then moaned.

"Oh god yes, that's where Miss Cindy wants it!"

As Cindy started to bounce up and down Keith grabbed her hips. He groaned with pleasure and my wife squealed with delight as he thrust his cock into her tight butt hole.

"Oh yea, fuck my butt. It's been such a long time and it feels so good."

I could see the glow of pleasure on my wife's face. She had always enjoyed anal and it had been more than ten years since I was able to get hard enough to give her that enjoyment.

As Cindy rode Keith's cock she put her hands between her legs. She used one to massage her clit while she finger fucked her pussy with the other. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as she loudly panted with extreme pleasure.

My wife began to rapidly finger her pussy and within seconds her expression turned to pure ecstasy. Her pleasure reached it's peak and Cindy suddenly opened her eyes wide in utter amazement.

"OH YEA, MISS CINDY IS HAVING AN ORGASM!"

Cindy removed her fingers from her pussy and a stream of vaginal juice splattered on the deck of the pontoon. She quickly inserted her fingers back into her pussy and after giving herself a few more rapid thrusts, she removed them emitting another stream of vaginal pleasure.

My wife was squealing and screaming with orgasmic pleasure in a manner I had not heard before. After her second stream of cum squirted from her vagina Cindy looked towards Chris.

"Stand here captain. Miss Cindy wants your cock in her mouth."

As soon as Chris was in front her, my wife leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth. Cindy's head immediately began bobbing on his erect penis as she massaged her clit and fingered her pussy while Keith continued to fuck her butt.

I had never seen my wife being so aggressive but I was loving it especially watching her like that with other men. It made it obvious just how much she was enjoying the sex.

Chris had a big grin on his face as he stood there enjoying the blow job my wife was giving him. He looked a little disappointed when she removed her mouth from his cock until he realized what she had in mind.

Cindy leaned back against Keith. She put her feet up on the seat with her legs spread wide giving me a very clear view of Keith's cock thrusting in her butt. My wife looked absolutely beautiful as she smiled at Chris.

"I love sucking your cock captain but now Miss Cindy needs it in her cunt."

My wife took Chris's penis in her hand then placed the head between her pussy lips.

"Slide it in slow captain, every inch."

Cindy watched between her legs as each inch of cock slowly penetrated her. By the time Chris had three inches in her she was already panting and moaning. At five inches my wife was squirming and squealing.

"Oh god yes, I can't take it any longer. Shove it all the way in now!"

Chris was happy to oblige. He groaned as he buried the last four inches of his cock into my wife's pussy and began fucking her. Cindy rocked her hips and squealed as orgasmic pleasure filled her body.

"Oh my god yes, this feels so good. I've never had a cock in my butt and in my cunt at the same time. Oh yea, fuck Miss Cindy!"

It was obvious that my wife was having an incredible orgasm as she rocked her hips with cocks in both holes. Keith had a grip on Cindy's butt as he thrust his cock in her poop chute while Chris held her legs up as he worked his nine inches in and out of her pussy.

There was an expression of pure pleasure on Cindy's face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open as her body trembled with orgasmic delight. After sighing loudly my wife opened her eyes and looked towards me.

Cindy saw that my five inch penis was again perked up from watching the action.

"Oh god sweetheart, I really need for you to join in this fun."

I wasn't sure what to expect as my wife instructed me to move beside her. She had me stand on the bench seat that Keith was sitting on and my happy little guy was nearly level with Cindy's face.

My wife looked at my semi-erect cock then looked up at my face and smiled.

"You may not last long but even if it's for just a moment you're going to help me fulfill a fantasy."

Cindy took the base of my penis between her thumb and finger. She applied pressure to help keep me from ejaculating then took me into her mouth.