Our Weekend with a Former Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy seemed to wince each time Keith rammed his cock into her and after every few thrusts she would scream out with pleasure.

"Oh my god yes, give it to me Keith. Give me that big cock again!"

After hearing Cindy scream out those same words a number of times, I couldn't contain my excitement any longer. I was rubbing my cock and shot a huge load into my swim trunks.

Within seconds after I'd cum I also heard my wife's familiar orgasmic squeal. I knew she was cumming all over Keith's thick cock.

As Cindy continued to squeal and orgasm Keith was relentless. His pace was consistent and methodical. Each thrust made her body jerk.

"Do you want it again Cindy? Do you want this cock again?"

Cindy begged and squealed as her body trembled from orgasm after orgasm.

"Oh god yes! Please Keith, I want it. I want your cock again. Give it to me even harder."

I was amazed by Keith's stamina. I didn't know how long he had already been fucking Cindy when I walked in but I had been watching for nearly three minutes.

Keith paused and seemed to be catching his breath as he momentarily stood quiet. He suddenly groaned loudly.

"Oh yea Cindy, Now I'm going to give you my cock just the way you want it."

Cindy's body jerked forward over the island as Keith rammed his cock into her cunt. He held it deep inside her and as he rapidly shook his hips I knew he was filling my wife's vagina with his semen.

Cindy raised her rump slightly, accepting his load deep inside her. Her head simultaneously went backwards and her mouth opened wide.

My wife was overcome by the pleasure of feeling Keith's cum filling her. She squealed and moaned as the waves of an intense orgasm went through her body.

"Oh yea Keith, fill my cunt. Fill my cunt with cum. Oh yea, oh yea. Mmmmm."

Cindy and Keith were spent. Both were breathing heavily while they stood motionless as their excitement subsided.

After a brief moment Keith removed his cock from my wife's vagina. It was poking straight out as he stood behind her. The big purplish-pink head of his still very aroused penis was visible with a strand of sticky white cum hanging from it.

Cindy pulled her swimsuit back over her butt cheek. When she turned around I moved slightly to make certain she wouldn't see me yet. She immediately leaned over and licked the cum from Keith's cock. She swirled her tongue all around the head a few times and moaned.

"I've never had an uncut cock before but that big head is so sexy. God I love licking it."

Cindy was still licking Keith's cock as I walked into the kitchen. When she saw me she smiled.

"We just finished enjoying some afternoon delight sweetheart. Are you ready to enjoy some too?"

"Of course. Especially after watching and seeing how much you enjoyed yours."

Cindy noticed the large cum spot on the front of my swim trunks. Her smile turned to a grin.

"Oh my goodness, from looking at your swim trunks you've already had your own kind of afternoon delight. You must have really enjoyed watching us."

I felt my face turn red from my wife's comment. It never bothers me to have Cindy know I've cum in my pants but it felt kind of embarrassing having Keith know. He was grinning as well.

"Don't worry about it buddy. It just reassures me that you really do like having me fuck your wife."

Cindy lifted her butt up and took a seat on the island.

"Pull up a stool dear. I was helping Keith make some snacks and I have your favorite one ready."

My wife leaned back on her elbows then brought her feet up onto the island. As I sat down on a stool in front of Cindy she spread her legs.

With my face still almost two feet away from my wife's crotch. the aroma of male semen was already quite evident. There was also a visible wet frothy spot on the gusset of her swimsuit in the area of her vagina.

Cindy looked at my face and smiled as she pulled the gusset of her swimsuit to the side.

"Do you see something on the menu that you like?"

My wife's pussy looked freshly fucked. Her vaginal lips protruded from her hair and her pink slit glistened with wetness. It was still slightly spread with thick white cum clearly visible in the opening.

Cindy began flicking her clit with her fingers.

"You don't need to wait dear. Your delicious creamy snack is ready. Stick your tongue in and enjoy."

I put my head between my wife's legs and she pulled me in. As I slid my tongue through her creamy slit she moaned and squealed.

"Oh god yes honey, eat it! Eat my creamy cum filled cunt."

Cindy was holding my head and humping my face while my tongue was buried deep inside her. Within seconds her body trembled with orgasmic pleasure as I licked and sucked Keith's cum from her cunt.

"Oh my god yes sweetheart, eat my cream pie. Eat Keith's cum from my delicious hair pie."

My wife continued squealing and moaning as I enjoyed the delicious treat between her legs. Keith had deposited a large amount of cum inside my wife's vagina and I lapped it up with pleasure.

I was so engrossed in eating Cindy's creamy pie that I had no idea Keith was standing behind me jerking his cock while he watched. As I was licking up the last of the semen between my wife's legs I looked up and saw the pleasure on her face.

Cindy's hands were still on my head and she gave me a smile of satisfied delight. She then turned her head and I watched Keith's erect penis slide into her mouth. As Keith stood there jerking his cock I could see my wife was gulping down his load.

I was already sufficiently aroused and seeing Cindy with Keith's cock in her mouth again was more than I could take. I put my hand between my legs and rubbed my cock until I loaded my swim trunks with more cum. It was exactly what I wanted at that moment.

After watching one of my best friends blatantly and unashamedly use my wife's mouth for his pleasure in my presence, I realized how much our relationship had changed over the weekend. I knew this would not be the last time that Keith and Cindy would have sex and I was looking forward to the times ahead.

As Cindy and I drove home that evening we discussed what a wonderful weekend it had been. She thanked me for allowing her to enjoy the pleasure of again having sex in a manner that I can't provide.

"It still amazes me that you don't mind. Just let me know if it ever does. It's not something I need to do. If having sex with another man ever jeopardized our love and life together, I would never do it again."

"I don't think you ever have to worry about that. I will never have a problem if we always share the experience together. I have never loved you more."