Our Weekend with a Former Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I heard her moans and watched my wife suck me, I remembered her fantasy of having a cock in each of her holes of pleasure at the same time. Thinking about that alone would normally have caused me to cum but the pressure Cindy applied at the base of my cock kept me under control for nearly a minute.

Her lips felt absolutely incredible wrapped around my penis and it was one of the best minutes of sexual pleasure I'd had in a long time. I lasted long enough for Cindy to orgasm. She simultaneously released the pressure as she began to climax and I immediately ejaculated, filling her mouth with my load of semen.

Cindy swallowed my load then sighed with satisfaction as she continued to enjoy the cocks in her pussy and butt. Keith and Chris were both moaning as they kept up a steady pace for another minute or so before my wife suggested changing positions.

It only took a moment before Cindy was on her knees facing Keith and sliding his cock into her cunt. She then spread her flabby white butt cheeks as she looked back over her shoulder towards Chris.

"Alright captain, I think you know where Miss Cindy wants your cock."

Chris positioned the head of his penis into the stretched opening of my wife's anus. As he began to slowly push his cock into her rectum Cindy delightfully squealed.

"Oh god yes captain, fill my butt with cock. I want that entire big salami up my ass!"

"Ask and you shall receive Miss Cindy."

Cindy squealed louder as Chris shoved nine inches of meat into her poop chute. As the captain thrust his cock in and out of my wife's butt, Keith was giving her pussy a good fucking.

"Oh my god, this feels absolutely wonderful. I never realized how pleasurable two hard cocks could be. I could do this forever."

As Cindy moaned and squealed I realized I had unleashed the sex starved desires she had been holding in for years. I wasn't sure if that was good but there was no doubt she was enjoying herself and that was what I wanted.

It also seemed my wife had lost her inhibitions regarding her fat tummy and flabby big mom butt. She appeared to feel sexy and confident with everything she was doing.

For the next few minutes Cindy squealed and shrieked with pleasure as she enjoyed multiple orgasms.

"Oh my god my cunt is so happy. I love having both of my fuck holes full of cock."

Keith had a big smile on his face. He was moaning and rubbing Cindy's breasts.

"Oh yea, rub my little titties Keith. I love having my titties rubbed."

As Keith rubbed my wife's breasts Chris suddenly let out a loud moan.

"Oh god I can't take it any longer Miss Cindy. Your tight butt hole is driving me crazy."

I watched as Chris grabbed tight onto Cindy's flabby butt cheeks. After pulling his cock about three quarters of the way out of her butt he began to rapidly fuck her hole with very short strokes. He groaned loudly as he buried his cock balls deep in my wife's poop chute.

With his cock all the way in Cindy's butt he groaned louder and again began using very rapid short thrusts. I knew without a doubt he was shooting his load and filling her pooper with cum.

Cindy squealed with delight when she felt Chris's cock throbbing with pleasure inside her.

"Oh god yes, fill me Chris. Fill my big old mom butt with your young man semen."

At hearing the excitement from Cindy and Chris, Keith could no longer maintain his composure. As he looked directly at my wife's face he also groaned out loudly.

"Oh yea Miss Cindy, I'm going to fill your cunt!"

My wife was overcome with ecstasy and squealed. Her body visibly trembled from another wave of orgasmic pleasure.

"Oh my god yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

When the excitement for all three subsided Cindy sighed with satisfaction.

"Oh god, that was so wonderful. I don't think I could ever get tired of being fucked by two cocks at the same."

After both Keith and Chris removed their cocks from Cindy's fuck holes she licked each of them clean.

"Mmmmm, I love the taste of a delicious cock after it's been inside me."

Cindy moved over to the bench seat across from me. She put her feet up on the seat with her legs spread.

"Now it's your turn sweetheart. Come clean your wife's delicious used holes of pleasure."

I got on my knees in front of Cindy and put my head between her legs. Even though her pussy was gaping from the fucking I couldn't see the cum inside but I could smell it.

"Start with my pussy dear. Keith filled it with a nice big creamy load for you to enjoy."

As soon as I slid my tongue between my wife's swollen puffy lips I could taste my friend's salty semen. I pushed my tongue in deeper then began to lick and suck. Cindy was right. Keith had deposited a big load of warm slimy cum inside her.

My wife was rubbing her clit and moaning as I licked her. It took very little time before she pulled my face in tight against her as she began to orgasm.

"Oh my god, I love having a husband who likes to eat other men's cum from my pussy. Oh god yes, eat it sweetheart. Eat Keith's cum from my cunt."

Within seconds of me finishing her cunt, my wife leaned back. grabbed under her thick thighs and held her legs up.

"Now my butt dear. Eat the nice creamy load of cum that Chris emptied into my butt. He filled me with delicious young man semen."

I had eaten Cindy's butt many times in the past but it had never been filled with another man's cum. Looking at her puckered fucked butt hole had me incredibly aroused.

My wife was biting her lip with anticipation as she watched me between her legs. I rimmed her anus several times and she squealed with pleasure as I pushed my tongue deep into her butt.

"Oh god yes honey, stick your tongue in deep and eat my butt. Eat it and suck it. Suck the cum from my dirty naughty hole."

Cindy was rocking her hips and moaning. As her body shook from another intense orgasm she sprayed a stream of pussy cum into my face. It was one of the wildest things I had ever experienced.

When I finished sucking and swallowing the large load of cum from my wife's butt she lowered her legs and smiled as she sighed.

"Oh my god, I've never done that before. I'm so sorry for squirting on your face. I was just so turned on."

"Don't be sorry. I loved it. I loved knowing I was giving you so much pleasure."

As I stood up, Cindy noticed my little penis was aroused and sticking straight out. She leaned forward and took me into her mouth. Within seconds I moaned and ejaculated into her mouth.

Shortly after that the four of us got dressed and Chris pulled up the anchor. When we got back to the dock, Keith made a suggestion that we have another round of drinks before ending the evening.

As we each enjoyed one more margarita back at Keith's house, Chris re-lit the remainder of the joint we had been smoking earlier. Within minutes everyone was feeling rejuvenated except for me.

The booze along with the day in the sun and the sex had it's toll on my old body. I was trying my best to hang with the others but it wasn't long before I felt myself dozing off.

At one point as I fluctuated in and out of sleep Cindy shook my leg.

"Hey, wake up. We're going to play strip poker."

"Sounds like fun but I think I've had enough for one night. My eyes are really feeling heavy."

"Are you ready for us to go to bed?"

"No, you go ahead and play. I want you to have fun. After I rest my eyes for a few minutes I may join you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yea, I'm sure. Have a good time."

That was the last of the conversation I remembered. The next thing I knew I heard my wife giggling and opened my eyes. Keith was fully naked and passed out in the chair across from me.

As I regained some consciousness, I looked in the direction of where I had heard Cindy. She was naked except for her panties, kneeling between Chris's legs and stroking his erect cock with both hands.

I had told her to enjoy herself and it seemed she was. Neither of them knew I had woken up so I discreetly watched.

"My god, I can't believe I can use both hands at the same time. I've never stroked a cock this big. It's amazing."

Chris was watching Cindy jerking his cock and moaning.

"Well keep doing what you're doing because it feels amazing too."

As Cindy continued stroking with both hands she began licking the head. Every few seconds she would put her lips over it and take it into her mouth.

I could see the expression of pleasure growing on Chris's face as my wife used her hands and mouth on his excited penis. I don't know how long Cindy had been going at it before I woke up but I had been watching for three or four minutes.

Throughout the entire time my wife had been using both hands while slowly increasing the pace of her strokes up and down. As Chris began to breath heavier Cindy looked directly towards his face, flicked the head of his penis with her tongue then gave him a devilish look.

"I've been wondering what fertile young man sperm tastes like. Would you like to give this old mom a creamy load of young man sperm?"

All Chris could do was groan as Cindy rapidly jerked his cock. When a glob of thick white cum appeared on the tip my wife screamed with delight..

"Oh god yes, feed me your sperm!"

As my wife took the full head into her mouth and rapidly stroked his nine inch shaft with both hands Chris groaned louder. He put his hands on Cindy's head and held it.

"Oh yea, suck it and I'll feed you some young man sperm. I'll give you more sperm than you could ever imagine."

I could see Cindy's neck muscles working as Chris began pumping his big load down her throat.

"Oh yea, you wanted some sperm? Well here's a mouthful of sperm. Oh god yes, now swallow it. Be a good mom and swallow all my young man sperm. Oh yea!."

The excitement from watching them was too much for me. I had been discreetly rubbing myself through my shorts and when Chris started talking about giving my wife his sperm I ejaculated in my pants.

As Chris and Cindy's arousal subsided I pretended to just be waking up. My wife saw me stirring and came over to where I was sitting.

"Did you have a nice nap sleepyhead? You missed out on our fun game of strip poker. I'll have to fill you in on the details."

"It looks like you were enjoying the post game too."

Cindy smiled and blushed.

"Yea, I did. I'll fill you in on those details too."

Chris had already gotten dressed. He bid us good night as he walked out the door.

We rousted Keith. It took him a minute to get his bearings. Despite being naked he didn't seem fazed. He muttered something about it being a fun night and headed to his bedroom.

Cindy noticed the wet spot on the front of my shorts.

"I had a feeling your were watching. Apparently you enjoyed it."

"Oh yea, very much. I'm sure I will enjoy hearing all the details of what I missed too."

Cindy giggled.

"Do you want to hear them tonight or in the morning."

"I think morning may be better. I've already had plenty of excitement for tonight."

As we lay in bed the following morning I was anxious to hear about what I had missed the previous night. Cindy knew how much it would excite me and was more than happy to give me all the details.

"Well I think you may have seen everything with Chris, the hand job and the blow job I gave him."

"Yea, I was awake for all that. He didn't fuck you?"

"No, without you there to eat my pussy afterwards I just wanted to enjoy it all in my mouth."

"So what happened with Keith."

"Keith was the first to lose in strip poker. He wanted to keep playing but with having no clothes I told him he had nothing else to bet. He suggested that his ante would be to let us watch him jerk off and cum if he lost."

"And?"

"Oh he lost, the very next hand. I have to say, watching him stroke his already aroused penis on the boat was exciting but watching him pleasure himself from start to finish really got me turned on."

As my wife continued describing the events I was getting aroused.

"You know I never used to like the look of an uncut cock but last night watching Keith excited me more than I could ever imagine. I loved seeing his cock fully hooded and watching the head appear as it became aroused really got me hot. By the time the big purplish-pink shiny head was entirely exposed I could hardly contain my excitement."

"It sounds as if you suddenly have an infatuation for uncut cocks."

"I think I do, or at least for Keith's. That big thick shiny head looks so incredibly sexy sticking out when all his foreskin is pulled back."

"What happened next?"

"I got so turned on watching him jerk off that I got on my knees in front of him and told him to squirt into my mouth. Within a few seconds he groaned. I saw a stream of semen shoot out of the slit. Some went on my face but most of it went directly on my tongue and in my mouth. After he finished I took the delicious head into my mouth and sucked out the remaining drops."

My wife saw that my little guy had grown to it's full five inches. With it as aroused as it gets and standing half erect, Cindy straddled me with her pussy just inches above my penis.

"Are you hungry for some breakfast?"

"Oh yea, you know I am."

Cindy took hold of my penis. As she lowered herself she slid it between her wet lips. She began to move her hips and within seconds I ejaculated into her warm hole.

"Oh my, you must be really hungry with no longer than that took."

My wife continued to rock back and forth making certain to work every drop of cum from my penis. When she was satisfied she had it all, Cindy moved forward until she straddled my face. She looked at me between her legs and smiled as she spread open her pussy lips then lowered herself onto my face.

"Oh god yes sweetheart, eat your yummy breakfast. Eat and suck your cum from my cunt. Lick it good and make me cum in your mouth."

As I licked and sucked my own semen from my wife's cunt she moaned with pleasure. It didn't take long before Cindy was grinding her vagina into my face, squealing with orgasmic pleasure.

"Oh god yes I'm going to cum!"

My wife bucked her hips as vaginal fluid flooded her pussy and my mouth. When her excitement subsided she sighed and rolled off of me.

"God I love when you do that. I love having you eat cum from my cunt. It turns me on so much."

"It turns me on too. I can't think of a better way to start the day."

While we laid in bed recovering from our moment of bliss we talked about the previous night. Cindy said she felt kind of guilty for continuing to have fun while I was passed out. I assured her she did nothing wrong.

"I would be upset if you went out behind my back to fuck other guys but last night was something I initiated. I was worn out and couldn't keep up. I'm just sorry I missed it."

"It doesn't bother you at all for me to have sex with other men, even if you don't participate?"

"Not at all as long as I've had the opportunity to be involved. I love for you to get the pleasure you enjoy that I can't provide."

Cindy smiled then kissed me very passionately.

"You know, when you first suggested that I have sex with other men I felt like I could never do it. I did enjoy the fun we had with the three guys at the casino but I planned on it being a one time experience. After last night I have to admit that I do like the pleasure I get from a real cock. It is much better than a toy."

"Wow, it sounds like I've turned you into a horny slut for cock."

"Stop. That makes it sound so bad. I'm not a slut. I just like the pleasure a hard cock gives me."

I had to laugh. I'd been waiting a long time to hear my wife admit that she liked to fuck. I suspect we both may be enjoying it often.

"I love this new you. Seeing you sexually fulfilled makes me incredibly happy. It gets me incredibly aroused too. I love to eat your cunt when it's full of cum."

"I admit that I love it too. It shows how much you love me and it's what I always want."

Keith already had breakfast ready when we got out of bed. When we finished he and I went out on the deck overlooking the lake while Cindy cleaned up the dishes.

"Cindy and I really appreciate you having us spend the weekend. We love this place."

"Yea, it's always great spending time with the two of you."

"I really want to thank you for last night too. Cindy really enjoyed it and so did I. It's exactly what we wanted."

"God I'm glad to hear you say that. I felt a little weird this morning and was worried it may screw up our friendship."

"Oh man, don't worry about that. Like I said, we both loved it. She was really turned on having both you and Chris fucking her at the same time. Actually I'm pretty certain she would like to get your cock in her again today before we leave. If she comes on to you, please feel free to give her that pleasure."

"Seriously, you won't mind?"

"Not at all. In fact, I hope you do. I'm not sure when the next time will be that Cindy can enjoy the pleasure of a hard cock? We've discussed it and she knows that I don't mind you fucking her."

"I don't mind it either. If that's what she wants I'll be more than willing to help out again."

Shortly before noon, Keith mixed up some bloody Marys. I knew I would need to be a responsible drinker since I had to drive home later but I encouraged Cindy to indulge herself.

By early afternoon my wife was again feeling good from the alcohol. Keith was getting a good buzz on as well. When he went inside to get us some snacks I rubbed Cindy's leg and gave her a cheshire cat smile.

"What's up? Why are you grinning like that?"

"I mentioned to Keith earlier that you may be interested in some more fun today."

"Why did you do that?"

"Because I knew you were."

My wife bit her lip and shook her head as if to say "I don't know about you." I could tell by the glow in her eye what she was hoping to hear.

"So how did he respond?"

"Do I even have to answer that? Why don't you go inside and see if he can use some help with getting the snacks."

Cindy smiled.

"Are you sure that's what you want me to do?"

"Oh I'm absolutely sure."

Cindy shook her head again as she got up off the lounge chair. She looked at me and took a breath to get herself composed.

"If I'm not back in ten minutes come inside to see what's taking me so long."

As my wife walked into the house I could feel a stirring inside my swim trunks. I could hardly wait for ten minutes to go by.

After only a few minutes of imagining what might be going on inside the house I couldn't resist from rubbing my aroused cock. I tried to be as discreet as possible and kept looking around to make certain none of the neighbors were watching me.

When five minutes had passed with no sign of Cindy I was feeling more certain that she was doing more than helping Keith get the snacks. I really wanted to go inside right then but resisted the urge.

After what seemed like the longest ten minutes I could ever imagine I stood up to go inside. My five inch boner was pushing against the front of my swim trunks as I quietly opened the door and walked in.

Within seconds I had a direct view into the kitchen. Cindy was bent over the island. Her black one piece swimsuit was pulled to the side with her very white and flabby butt cheek fully exposed. Keith was standing behind her with his swim trunks down around his knees. His thick cock was moving in and out of my wife's hairy vagina.

I stopped to watch and listen.

"Oh god yes, give it to me Keith. Give me that thick hard cock."

"Oh yea, you want my cock Cindy? I'll give you my cock. I'll give it to you harder than you've ever had one before. You better hold on because I'm really going to give it to you."

Keith grabbed Cindy's hips and rammed his cock into her cunt with incredible force. He then repeatedly did the same thing over and over. I could see my wife's body jerk forward and her feet nearly lift off the floor with each thrust.