All Comments on 'Our Wonderful Family Pt. 01'

by jamfranklin321

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry buy only 2 stars , you have errors that a very pertinent for the story , your all how old and never heard of what 69 is and how can mom's tits be on dad's legs when they are in a 69 ??

MsBellaroticaMsBellaroticaalmost 3 years ago

Hot! Can't wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it, short and sweet. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good start. Maybe you can continue how they do in their ordinary days.

RassclautRassclautalmost 3 years ago

Good start but too short, more of a build up please.

Part 2?

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 3 years ago

Wow! Evan after 5 kids, mom's tits were still "perky C cups" A nice fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is... This a short prologue or the entire story? I hope there are more chapters to be read exploring the new family dynamic and stoking the incestuous fires of the cast. Otherwise this is a dud.

JxxxTolkienJxxxTolkienalmost 3 years ago

Foundation and back story is good, but recommend you give it a bit more time to unfold. Suggest a bit more into the mind of the siblings. Some underlying sexual desire having seen them all the time nude. Take your time in your plot development. Good luck in your next story.

SlofredSlofredalmost 3 years ago

Interesting start. That said; Tits on his legs as she sucked him off is not 69. overall 4 stars. But a great first effort.

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 3 years ago

"none of us kids had ever been very sexual" and yet, they had all shaved their genitals.

"Your Dad and I have noticed a great lack of sexuality on your part" and yet, they had all shaved their genitals.

24, 22, 20, 20, 18 years old but none had ever been very sexual? I think you forgot what people like that are like, especially with no reason for not being 'very sexual'. Sounds like a true medical issue, not normal. It's like saying a duck doesn't like to get wet.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOnealmost 3 years ago

Not bad. Could be a little longer, was waiting for the kids to have sex. What a let down. But since this is your first outing, it's not bad. Please try again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The most glaring error is that the parents knew nothing about sex till they married at eighteen. But the oldest child is only SIXTEEN years younger than them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nevermind I can't math today

ColonelRebColonelRebalmost 3 years ago

Have to agree with the majority of the comments. Good start to what I hope will be a larger story,

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dalmost 3 years ago

Needs to continue, I have to agree if you run around naked and know about sex most of us have sex by 24 and so on to 18. I know I did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That's it?

.

If that's all there is, it's not much. If it's only chapter 1, where is the chapter number to warn it wasn't a complete story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Soon, Mom and Dad were in the 69 position (we didn't know it was called that then, but we know now). Mom's perky C-cup tits rested on Dad's legs while she deep-throated his cock."

Her tits were on his legs? I think you need an anatomy lesson, unless he's maybe some kind of contortionist. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous