Out for a Jog

Story Info
A stranger uses me on a jogging trail.
858 words
4.49
17.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick story about my morning jog.

I got out of my car in my little, silky red jogging shorts and a tight black tank top. I put my foot on my bumper and began to stretch. I noticed a tall, lean black man looking at me, with a little bit of a smile. Interesting, I thought to myself, smiling back. He was hot, shaved head, trim goatee and veiny, muscular arms. We made eye contact, and I knew he was interested. I turned, and slowly jogged down the trail, making sure my round ass bounced in my tight shorts.

A little ways into the woods, I heard someone run up behind me. It was him. I stopped running and leaned up against a tree, hoping he would stop.

He did.

"Sup?" He asked with a grin that told me exactly what he wanted. And he knows I am willing to give it to him. With my bleached blonde hair, earrings, pierced septum, painted nails and skimpy shorts, it's obvious that I am a cocksucking little faggot.

"Hey." I replied. We made eye contact. He stepped close so his face was inches from mine. He put one hand on my waist, and the other touched my nipple. I reached down and grabbed his crotch, feeling something really long and thick.

"You like that?" He asked, looking me dead in the eye and pinning me against the tree.

"Oh yeah!" I replied, feeling it grow in my hand. He smiles again. He takes my hand and leads me back into the woods. We walk a ways, until we come to a down tree. He drops his shorts, revealing a very large dick, which is semi hard. He sits down on the tree, and I get on my knees, and lovingly rub his tool on my face, feeling it grow and throb. Then I put it in my mouth. It's really thick, and takes a little work to get it down my throat. It pulses and fills my mouth.

"That's right boi!" He moans, as I get him deep. "Suck that dick." I look up at him with it in my mouth, and see him smiling down at me. I take his cock out of my mouth and lick all over the head, while we maintain eye contact. Then I put it back in my mouth and swallow most of it. He lets out another moan, which encourages me, and I start working my head up and down on his thick rod. "Oh yeah, just like that, bitch!" He groans, as I take him deep again. I come up for air, then lick his big low hanging balls. They taste nice and sweaty. "Oh, fuck yes!" He moans, pushing my head into his crotch. I suck his balls some more, then I go back to his dick, which is now dripping with delicious precum.

"Yum!" I said, licking it up and looking up at him, then swallowing his cock again. I slurp and suck, and now his pre cum floods my mouth, and his breathing gets heavier.

"Wanna give me that pussy, boi?" He asked.

"Sure. Do you have lube?"

"Yeah, baby, I sure do. I saw you and stuck it in my pocket." He says with a grin.

I stand up and slip off my shorts, and watch him get his dick good and wet. He bends me over the log, and gives my horny hole a little licking, then rubs some lube on it. I stare down at the leaves, and then feel his head start to spread me open. I feel the quick sharp pain that always comes when a big dick penetrates me, then he slowly slides it all the way in. "Fuck you have a big dick!" I cry, feeling full. He grabs my hips and waists no time getting down to business. After a few slow strokes, he begins pounding away.

"Fuck yeah, bitch!" He says, drilling into me. "Take that good dick!"

"Oh fuck!" I cry, feeling his long tool jamming deep in me. I reach down and feel my own dick, which is soft, but dripping. He starts pumping me faster and harder. I can't control myself, and I have a very fast, intense orgasm, cumming all over my hand. He goes even faster, savagely using my slutty hole.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" I hear him groan. He slams it way up in me a few more times, then fills me with his hot sperm. When he finishes, he pulls out and I can feel his cum dripping onto my taint.

"Fuck!" I whispered, feeling dizzy. I slowly stand up. He already has his shorts on.

"Thanks, baby. That felt good!" He says with a smile.

"That was awesome." I say, looking around for my shorts. I pick them up and slide them on.

"So, do you come here often?" He asked.

"Yeah, sometimes."

"Cool. I hope to see you again soon!" He says cheerfully. Then he turns and walks back towards the trail. I'm still dizzy, so I sit down on the log, my messy pussy making my shorts wet.