All Comments on 'Out in Left Field'

by srlmort

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
avidreader_01avidreader_01over 13 years ago
interesting

i really hope you add another chapter as roger continues through his struggles...good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
write more

i would like to see where nathan and roger lead to....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
tight

it was a good story...the only thing that bothered me was your excessive use of the word tight. most of the time it didnt sound right to be using the word so it took away from the overall effect of the story. you may or may not have been doing this for effect but nonetheless, half way through the story i found myself getting annoyed everytime i saw the word tight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

three chapters of rubbish.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
needs work

i liked it. But i think it needs work. It's almost as if you hadn't decided if it was a jerk off story or a longer love triangle. The main character wasn't fully developed. There could have been more to him. I don't think you fully realised how complete and layered he could be. And having his thoughts written as dialog, that made me wait for him to go crazy. Which would have been an interesting twist. And Charlie? How come he didn't fight for Nat? Coming out of the shower in that one scene made it seem he'd have something to say about it. Even if it was only a threesome or sleeping with roger himself just to annoy them, and to get his rocks off. Overall, disappointing but with so much promise. I suggest a rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why can't I find someone like that?!

That sorry is hot but, what happened to Charlie and Nathaniel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
very hot

dam I wish I was one of those guys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Who is "John"?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous