All Comments on 'Out of Control Ch. 04'

by Kitten20057

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
qmycueqmycueover 17 years ago
thank you from this readers soul

WOW were else do you write? can i go there to read them. jesus, i m hooked to the damn story. i usually just read the nasty parts *smile* and go. but this... this is scary impressive, i personally would rank you with laurel k hamilton, anne mccaffery, hell even madaline engle. these are some of my favorite authors. damn start a book i ll buy it. give me more. i won't be able to take the suspence. jesus freaking christ i m in love with your writing. i definitely am a fan of you. finally, thank you, please.... please, pretty please with cherries on top, write more. thank you from this readers soul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic!

This is one of the absolutely BEST series of stories that I have ever read!! I saved them so that I could reread them over and over. Please don't stop writing. I feel as if I am Kitten in this story and wish I could be and find a man to feel this way me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I love it!!!!!!!!!!

This is one of the best stories that I have read in a while! Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I love it

I loved your stories. After reading 'Out of Control' I was instantly hooked. You write great and I cant wait for more on these two great characters. Keep this story going PLEASE! I think its great that you kept a storyline going and not just jump into the great sex. I loved reading it and cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep em cummin

Great stories please keep writing them. i can't wait for the next one. these 2 characters are great and i can almost imagine my Master and myself as Daddy and kitten. Keep up the great work.

Bills little one

redbird81redbird81almost 17 years ago
Awsome

Oh my gosh, your story was wonderful. Please keep more stories cumming!! A special big thank "you" from all of us "big girls!!" I'll be waiting, with anticipation, for more stories from you.

GinNSugarGinNSugaralmost 17 years ago
Lovely

I've been reading the series from the start and I have to say it's fabulous. The characters are life like and I can identify with the characters.

I just hope that you continue to write about these two and continue writing in general.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot

I found this series by accident, and its the best written, hottest thing on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
big love for this series of stories

i loved these stories so much. they are the best i have read ever:-) thanks from all md the delightfuly chunky girls out there:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
freakin amazing

i totally love the stories there so awesome keep writing plz :]

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous