Out Of My League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky had dozens of friends there. A lot of Josh's friends were her friends, too. The Burke's ordered in tons of food. Amber's uncle came, and Amber thanked him for hiring me. He told her I earned the position just like she did hers. We were the best people for the job. He told us he would be at our wedding the following week, and hoped we understood why he couldn't give us time off for a honeymoon. The store was just opening and he needed both of us there.

She told him we understood and would be there as promised. I was about partied out. I took care of Gina and kept playing with her through the whole party. Our babysitters, her two grandmothers and her aunt "Icky" (I loved saying that) were all busy partying. God, I loved my baby girl.

The following week was the wedding. Josh was my best man and Vicky was Amber's maid of honor. We weren't having a big wedding but quite a few people showed up. The music started and everyone sat down. I was in front with the preacher. Josh and Vicky came down the aisle. They looked good together. Amber's nephew was the ring bearer. He had a ring tied to a pillow. I had the real thing in my pocket. Amber's neighbor's daughter was our flower girl, then came Amber on the arm of her proud father.

I broke down and had tears running down my cheeks. My whole life flashed in front of me in seconds. I saw Amber in junior high, as a cheerleader, as I fell in love with her, when she turned me down at prom. I remembered her coming to my graduation party and kissing me goodbye at the store. I remembered our first date and then taking our siblings to Kings Island. I remembered our last date when we made love, and I remembered receiving the news that she was pregnant and going crazy.

I remembered when I read the letter from her that told me Gina was my child, and breaking down and crying just as I was crying at that moment. I wiped my tears while the most beautiful woman I've ever known was standing next to me to become my wife.

"Do you take this man to become your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward?"

"I do."

"Do you take this woman to become your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward?"

"I do."

"By the power vested in me. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

That was the only thing I heard as I took her in my arms and thought, 'Dreams really do come true.'

The reception was another big party. It lasted till late evening. Gina went home with her grandmother, and Amber and I went to the motel for the next two nights. We made love till Amber couldn't stay awake and I couldn't get my soldier up any more. He needed a rest, too.

We got up and went out for breakfast. We drove around the city and saw we had a county fair. We went to it, rode a few rides and just acted like a couple of kids in love. That evening we went back to the motel and used the pool and hot tub. After a while, we went to our room and made love again. I gave her all the oral sex she could handle, and then my soldier was at attention and did his job.

The next morning we picked up Gina, and Mom (Mrs. Burke) told us that they took all our wedding gifts to our house. They knew that Amber started work that day. I'd be off till Friday, so I was going to take care of my baby girl.

I kissed my wife goodbye and told her Gina and I would be waiting for her to return. I fed and played with Gina all day. I really did like watching her. I started opening up some of the cards and wrote down the different things people gave us. When Gina got home, she was happy as could be. She said they would like to know if I could come in Wednesday and meet the manager and other employees.

We spent the evening sending out thank you cards, having dinner and calling our baby sitters to see who would watch Gina Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Amber only worked five days a week, I usually worked six. Vicky was our volunteer for that week.

I was surprised when I found out our boss was Amber's uncle. He was a nice guy and I knew I would love working for him.

Our life went on, we were able to have a stable home and our mothers took turns watching Gina. We also had a neighbor who loved watching her. We didn't talk at work all the time, but we did make time for each other. Our love life was great and we were always there for each other.

A couple of years went by and we went to our five year class reunion. Everyone ran up to Amber and asked about her life. She told everyone she married the love of her life and had a beautiful baby girl who was now four years old. Someone asked who the most popular girl at school married, and she called me over. "I think most of you know Jeffery, my friend, my husband and my lover." And she kissed me.

Near the back of the room stood Dave. He knew better then to come near Amber.

Life was good to us. Josh has a year to go in college. He wants to be an electrical engineer. My sister Marie graduated, got a job at our supermarket and is dating now. Mom and Ed are doing fine and Marie lives at home. Then there is my baby girl Gina, who will be starting kindergarten next year. Sometimes the good guy wins. He did in my case. Amber just came back from the doctor. She said she has a surprise for me. I wonder what it is.

Thank you for reading my story. Comment are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear.