Out of Sight, Out of Her Mind

Story Info
The wife is away and boy does she play.
2.6k words
3
52.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stev3358
Stev3358
25 Followers

Our oldest had a basketball tournament over the weekend. It was at the beach a few hours away, so I agreed to stay home with the younger ones, while my wife went to the tournament to watch our son.

Fortunately, our good friend Paul had a condo just a few miles from the team hotel and allowed my wife to stay there, which was a big help financially not having to spend money for another hotel room for a few days. We had spent a weekend there with him and his ex-wife a few years back. It was a nice little place, 2 bedrooms just a few blocks from the beach.

Paul was single now as his wife and he had split up a few years prior, but I didn't really have any concern with having my wife stay there alone, our other good friends Jim and Chrissy would be there as well with their daughter. Paul's son, our oldest and Jim & Chrissy's son had been playing together a few years now so we've all gotten pretty close and spent numerous late nights at one another's homes, various hotel lobbies and other bars.

I was a little disappointed I couldn't attend, but my wife and my buddies were pretty good at keeping me updated during the games.

Robin and I had been married almost 20 years to this point, so a weekend away wasn't a big deal in my opinion. Our sex life was still good, just not as often as it used to be with kids, jobs etc. maybe two or three times a month. I still thought she was sexy as hell and even though she had a few extra pounds, Robin still turned heads when she got all dressed up.

Saturday I was out with the little ones running around and my wife gave me a few updates on the games during the day. Later in the evening I got a few photos of the team reception, it seemed like they were having a good time at a local bar, especially the parents. It's funny, at one point I saw a Facebook post from Chrissy about her daughter being sick and being home with her but didn't think much of it at the time. I mean

I really didn't feel like I was missing out. After getting the kids to bed I relaxed and had more than a few beers. I'll admit I cranked up some porn on the iPad as well. Enjoying a quiet house with a buzz on before heading up to bed sometime after midnight.

I slept pretty hard and had to wake up to hit the bathroom as the sun was just starting to creep through the window shades sometime between 6 and 7, otherwise I probably wouldn't have noticed the text message that had just arrived on my cell.

1

I normally would have just deleted it as spam since it was from a blocked/unknown number, but there was no text, just a video attached. My head was pretty foggy, so I opened the text and tapped the video image to play. The first few seconds my brain was still processing what I was watching, it was some kind of amateur porn, a blonde on her knees giving a blowjob. She was naked and her big boobs flopped into the guys lap as her hair covered most of her face. It looked like she was working the guys dick pretty good, so I started to watch more closely, wondering where this came from, until a hand came into the frame and pulled the blonde's hair back. That's when it became apparent it was my blonde sucking a dick, or more specifically my wife. It's hard to describe the feeling that comes over you when you witness something like that. There was definitely a queasiness in my stomach as I watched the last few seconds of the video with my wife Robin giving our friend Paul, the son of a bitch, a sloppy blowjob. The video ended and I paused a moment, then hit the play button again, watching more intently. It was 37 seconds in total, the first 11 her hair obscures her face but it's obviously her now that my head has cleared and I've seen the reveal. Paul's reddish hair on his legs gives him away although his face never appears. Then a hand comes into the frame and I watch my wife slobber over his cock for the last 20 odd seconds of video. There isn't much sound, a whisper or two that I can't quite make out, and then the telltale slurping noises of a sloppy blowjob after my wife's face is shown and the camera/phone moves in closer, capturing every detail of her sucking. I try looking closer at her face for some evidence of...I don't even know, but her eyes are closed, and she's focused on the task at hand. My brain is going a million miles a minute. I am planning to hit play again and contemplate my next steps before the phone indicates another received text. Another video from the same unknown number.

2

I start playing the video and there's no doubt this time that it's Robin. I actually had to sit on the bed as I started to feel light-headed. This time it was more point of view, shot down showing my wife's face as she sucked cock. Also, it's apparent that it's not Paul anymore but Jim she's sucking. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised Jim was involved, he is definitely more of a dirty bastard. His sweet wife usually keeps him in line, but as I mentioned, she apparently didn't make the trip. He's always getting loaded, cracking dirty jokes and talking about women until his better half shows up. This clip is shorter. Only 25 seconds, the first 10 or so a closeup of Robin sucking Jim's cock. It's noisier too as Robin's slurping and slobbering sounds come through clearly. After the first ten seconds or so she looks up, Jim's cock springing free as she stares up at him filming her, her tongue licking around his cock head. The look on her face is one of drunken lust. Her eyes glaze as I can tell she's completely hammered. I also notice Jim's cock is fucking huge. Not something that comes up with one of your drinking buddies watching football, but he's at least 9 inches from what I can see and thick as hell judging by the way Robin's hand looks trying to wrap around his shaft. Her eyes flutter as she stares up at him, her tongue lazily swabbing his cock, then she opens her sexy mouth wide and starts sucking him hard again when the video cuts off.

3

I watched again, taking in every detail before setting my phone down and lying back on the bed. My mind was racing a million miles a minute and I tried taking some deep breaths to clear my head.

The questions of course came rapidly. Is this the first time this has happened? Who is sending me these videos? I tried rationalizing, thinking if she just blew both of them, I could probably live with it, although they all seemed completely naked and I knew my wife was absolutely loaded. So, what else took place?

My answer came as my phone dinged again indicating another text. I slowly picked up the phone, saw it was another clip and with resignation clicked it to play.

It started with a closeup of Robin's face, her eyes closed. She appeared to be lying on the couch and her face was in a state of concentration until her mouth started to open and she began groaning softly.

"ohhhhh oh oh ahhhhh mmmmhmmm."

The camera panned back, and her chest came into view. Her hands holding her big tits tightly, tugging on her nipples a bit as she alternates nibbling on her lip and opening her mouth moaning. Robin's boobs are amazing, like 44 double d, not as firm as they used to be, but definitely one of her best features. I couldn't take my eyes of them as I watched her hands work them delicately. This was a good 30 seconds of the clip and one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. Finally, the view panned back some more, showing her spread legs splayed off the couch, and that asshole Jim's naked body between them, his bald head buried in Robin's pussy. You couldn't see clearly at first, but he seemed to really be lapping away, digging in deep as the camera first revealed him and seeing Robin squirm and groan louder. Then it zoomed in the last few seconds, Jim moving to the side and showing my wife's drenched pussy as he rubbed her clit, causing some louder groaning before the clip ended.

My breathing got heavier, and my heart pounded in my chest. I started rewatching the clip, intently studying my wife's face, loving how her boobs looked while my friend licked her pussy. After the second viewing I had to drop my phone, close my eyes and even contemplated falling back asleep. Maybe it was all a bad dream. But then my phone dinged again, indicating another text.

4

Same hidden number, another video. Another closeup of my wife's face to start. I sighed and pushed play, her eyes were shut again - in concentration? Ecstasy? It panned out showing her tits then the rest of her body. She had moved from the couch and was now lying flat on a big ottoman, her head near one edge, her legs spread wide off the other. Between her legs, with his arms hooked under her knees was Jim. As soon as he came into view he started thrusting. Robin's reaction was instantaneous, groaning louder, her body trembling with each thrust, her boobs quivering majestically. It looked like Jim was plowing his way through her, that big thick cock buried inside my wife as he crashed loudly into Robin's hips.

"Ohhhhh Ahhhhh

Ahhhh Fuckkk

Fuck ah yeah Fuckkkkkk"

Robin's voice grew louder, I almost didn't recognize her, and it nearly pushed me over the edge, my hand absent mindedly slipping into my pj bottoms and stroking my painfully stiff cock. They continued another few seconds and then the view shifted a bit as the phone seemed to be set on a nearby table. Paul appeared and walked to the other end of the ottoman, straddling my wife's head as his cock and balls dangled over her face. Her loud groans ceased as she first tongued his balls, then tilted her head so he could slide his dick in her mouth while Jim continued to fuck her pussy. The two of them using her from both ends for a few more seconds before the clip ended.

5

My mouth felt incredibly dry and again my heart was pounding in my chest. My emotions raged and I debated between getting ready to drive out there immediately and watching again and jerking off. I was of course furious, my wife and my two best friends got drunk and fucked their brains out, it was also the hottest thing I've ever seen.

My decision was made as my phone buzzed again. I calmed my nerves, picked it up and started the next clip.

Robin's face again, I was amazed by her expression, that of a drunken slut - pulling back quickly to show her still on the ottoman but now on her hands and knees, her big boobs hanging down and rocking as her body shook rhythmically. Her mouth opened and closed, and she started to glance backwards, the view revealed Jim again, standing behind my wife with his hands on both her hips, steadily plowing her from behind. As soon as he came into view he began thrusting harder and his hips made loud slaps on Robin's ass cheeks.

"Oooh, Ooooh fuck yeah"

She groaned through other unintelligible sounds of passion. Jim leaned forward and gripped Robin's big tits while he plunged even deeper.

Robin gasped and groaned, and the view became static as the phone was again placed on a table, Paul came into view, approached Robin from the front and delicately cupped her head. Her mouth opened instantly as she engulfed his cock with her mouth. The three of them surged in unison. I saw Robin's eyes open wide and watched her body go stiff indicating an epic orgasm, all while my cock erupted, my hand a blur on my dick watching my wife get double teamed.

6

My head throbbed and I felt my cum dripping down my hips. The light got brighter in my bedroom and I closed my eyes for a bit, hoping for sleep, hoping it was all a dream.

The phone buzzed again, the mother fucking phone with another clip of debauchery. I was half tempted to throw the damn thing away. But my curiosity prevented me, and I felt disgusted as my cock stiffened while I started to play the next and final clip.

It started out with Paul seated on the couch, his cock stiff as he looked up and off screen. Then Robin came into the picture, wobbling a bit as she approached and quickly climbed up on the couch straddling him. Her legs shook as she hovered over his cock, her hand trembling a bit as she guided him to her entrance until she quickly crashed down on him. Her chest heaved as she took a big breath and started bouncing, groaning softly with her ass banging on Paul's hips with every stroke. She looked like she'd been fucking for hours as she rode him. As she bounced, her boobs crashed up and down, at least until Paul grabbed them firmly, then leaned forward to suck her tits while she rode, getting a appreciative whimper in response, her big firm ass still working up and down. This all took place in the first 40 seconds or so of the clip, then the image became static again as the phone was set down. Jim emerged, standing behind my wife as she rode Paul's cock. I held my breath as he caressed her back and pushed her forward, her head laying on Paul's shoulder while his cock remained firmly in her pussy. I knew what was happening but still muttered, "oh my fucking god" as Jim started pulling Robin's ass cheeks apart while pushing his big thick cock into her anus. I gulped as I watched closely, Robin's head started to look back and whimper,

"ohhhh Godddd. Oh fuckkk nooo, n n oahhhh shitttttt yeah yeah yeah"

Her pussy still stuffed full of cock, now her ass started to be violated as Jim held her ass cheeks and worked his big thick cock in her asshole. After some manipulation I watched breathlessly while furiously stroking my cock as my 2 buddies pounded my wife's pussy and ass. I gasped when they both shoved their dicks balls deep and Robin made a noise that reminded me of a nail being yanked from and old board,

"Eaaaaahhhhhhhhbbbbhhh"

she shrieked, then raised up off Paul's cock, touched her clit and started squirting all over his chest while Jim held his big dick firmly in her ass. My cock spurted as well, watching the last few seconds of the clip, seeing the screen tilted as the phone seemed to tip over, then cut off.

7

Aftermath

There were no more texts or scandalous videos. I waited, checking my phone a few times, irritated waiting for another clip that never came. The sounds of stirring started coming from downstairs. I groggily stumbled out of bed and headed for the stairs, grabbing my phone, thinking of when I'd watch the clips again.

Stev3358
Stev3358
25 Followers