All Comments on 'Out of Sight, Out of Her Mind'

by Stev3358

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
stds cunt

what kind of man enjoy others fucking his wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ftds

Apparently she doesn't go home?

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 5 years ago

DIVORCE is in order here

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 5 years ago
So what happened?

The question arises, did he DO anything about it? Or is he just another jerk off cuckold? I suspect the later.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 5 years ago
Crap. Not another weak, spineless, crappy cuckold story

Just tell me why, oh why that the husband doesn't immediately forward the video clips to Jim's wife Chrissy? Plus, while he's at it, to Robin's parents and all their closest friends. That will save all the untold explanations as to why he's filing for a divorce.

I really hope there is a part deux that covers what husband does to get even with his two "friends" and his cheating, slut wife. If it doesn't involve a baseball bat and public embarrassment then it's not real. Oh plus, who gives a fuck as to who is filming and why the clips were sent to him. They just wanted to ridicule, disrespect and cuck him because they must have thought they could get away with it. With him being a weak, spineless prick. Well, prove them wrong, Stev3358. I dare you.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
You get points just for the description of . . .

. . . Robin’s cry sounding like a nail being pulled from an old board. That was a good one!

Obviously she wanted her husband to see it, as she allowed it to be photographed. And Paul and Jim had to be pretty sure that they wouldn’t be looking down the dangerous end of a Model 1911 Colt .45 automatic, so they knew as well that the husband could be cucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh boy!

Just what Literotica needs. Another dick sucking wimpy cuck puke to send in more nonsensical trash writing. Yea! Not!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
please

continue but not as a cuck or RAAC story. Some more detail and a "her point of view" on this would be great. Just no more date rape drugs, navy seal, former CIA like in some other stories. A genuine cheating wife and some payback would be refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
If it was me,

The next viewing would be in my attorney's office, as we selected and matched the clips with the divorce and lawsuits we were about to file. That stupid woman has no home and she needs to wonder what happened to her son, because the rest of the kids were with me when I drove down and withdrew my son from the tournament and brought him home. Let her wonder what happened to her family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Would have made more sense if we knew who sent and why.

As it stands, it’s just crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot as Hell

Before all the nasty little trolls start with their bullshit negative comments, I just wanted to let you know this story was hot as hell and tell you to keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Anoher cuckold special.

Another one for the wankers. This writer joins the class of so many who get off designing stupid and weak husbands who enjoy being wimps for their slutty wives. How does this work for him when he becomes a second class citizen in his own home

OPrimeOPrimeabout 5 years ago
Yuck

Don't need the cuck crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Big fun!

She sounds like a great wife, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

so why would he keep the whore time to get some balls and toss the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

That’s a triple homiside waiting to happen. The next morning the clips would be shared with the two former friends wife’s and families. Also to any of his and his wives families including the kids .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
more, please

Did your buddies plant a seed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: so what happened?

That's the problem with stories like this, there is never any repercussion or ending, just a whore wife and a willing cuckold. These type of stories are dominant in this category, just pure garbage, not worth reading. Written only for the sickos like this author. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Better Be a 2nd Chapter

Your intro to this story is that of decent, honest, monogamous people with good friends so....

YOU really need a second chapter because - under NO circumstances is this an acceptable occurrence. She has been secretly involved for ages and the guys want to bring her out or they slipped her something BUT - whatever would have worn off & she is still at it. Obviously, his buddies have NO respect for him (probably his wife as well) and who is video taping?

This husband, supposedly, is a straight guy so....this marriage is over, regardless of the excuses. BTW, there would be more video in the morning, seems like she really is a latent slut!

TajfaTajfaabout 5 years ago
Retribution needed

So after a long and by all accounts a loving and faithful marriage he just accepts this and takes pleasure in his wife's and his friends cheating and total disrespect? Also rubbing his face in it by anonymous phone messages obviously wanting to hurt him - some friends! Again if they had agreed to sharing, that I doubt would happen, then that's one thing but to do this to her loving husband without agreement needs another chapter where we find out how this happened and what he does about it. Hopefully not some wimp cuck ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The perfect wife

She comes across as a hot sexy wife. If it's good enough for her to play, it's good for the hubby too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
If that's all there is then it sucks.

Completely unfinished drivel, not worth the time spent to read it. If it's chapter one then I apologize for jumping to conclusions. I will hold my vote for a few days to see whether it's a 1 or a 3.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
So she did this in a condo with their kids there???

This was a sports trip. At least two sons were there. What kind of parebts have a drunken, adulterous orgy in the same condo (not a big place) as their kids??

It is embarrassing that he came, but that is not a guarantee he becomes a willing cuckold. His initial reaction is anger and that's the thing he needs to focus on. He has been betrayed by his wife (her guilt slightly diminished by drunkenness, but not much) and by his friends.

Whoever sent him the videos was either doing it as a heads up to help him or as a way to rub his nose in it. Unless they had reason to believe he would accept cuckoldry, whoever sent it had to know it would likely destroy two marriages.Also, as the camera is up close and close to the participants POV, they had to know it was being done.

Excellent start. Don't fuck it up.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
No reason to be so angry - email sender did him a solid

Sure, it sucks to be backstabbed by the closest people in your life, but it could have been so much worst, like NOT knowing what was going on and ending up raising Jim and Paul's babies - unless that's already happened...

In any case, what that guy has received, right there, was powerful tools he can use for a one-sided divorce, even if he has the misfortune of living in a no-fault state (all he has to do is tell his soon-to-be-ex that, unless he gets his way, those vids will find their way to her parents, all her relatives, all her friends, all the folks in their church, all co-workers, etc... May not be legal, but I bet every dollar I have that she won't take that and cave real quick!)

Honestly, I can barely look down on the husband for jacking off on those vids - let's face fact: men are fucking weak. A lot of us would lose their mind in anger upon receiving those files, but some of us would still find it erotic enough to get off on them... which doesn't mean AT ALL that they will also forgive and forget the betrayal. It's one thing to get guide by your dick, in a moment of weakness... but taking serious life decision on whether or not you're getting an erection? Only teenagers are dumb enough to do that!

So yeah - divorce, unless the husband always was a closest cuck. And, since the author didn't wrote it as such, might as well start taking half your share out of the bank account, close the credit cards, hired a motorcycle gang to beat up your ex-BFFs, find the sharkest shark out there, etc...

Overall more sad than hot. As it is usually the case, around here.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 5 years ago
KEEP TRYING!

Welcome to Loving Wives! You’ve collected the usual stable of Trolls who could not read the blurb “The wife is away and boy does she play,” and understand this will be a story about a wife having sex outside of marriage. Maybe they do understand and enjoy reading it, but are ashamed to admit it, even to themselves.

You are a pretty good storyteller, for a first timer, but I don’t think you quite grasp the concepts of what constitutes a good story. Please take this as the constructive criticism it’s meant to be; you have more of a scene here than a story—and it is a very good scene.

The problem is there is no conflict nor is there growth; nobody learns or changes from the experience. The only partially developed character here is the husband. We know very little about the wife, except she can be had, and we knew that when we read the listing. What happened next? Why did she give it up so quickly? Who sent the pics? Yes it does matter—whoever went to that trouble had a reason—maybe he’d been turned down by wifey. He/she had to be inside the room, how did they get there?

Simply put, you were inside a gold mine with this story, but you just picked up one nugget and walked out.

My advice? Study, don’t just read, study, some of the good writers. Reed Richards, Ohio, SusanJillParker, Flavin, carvohi, RichardGerald, swingerjoe, and amyyum, just to name a few. There are many more. Too bad you can’t read anything by Ialwayswantedto, whose work,“The Rambler,” was one of the best ever.

If you enjoy writing, hang in there, you can be good! cd

BTW nothing I mentioned is easily accomplished. I know what needs to be done, but I still have a heck of a time applying it to my stories.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
6 AM?

Whoever is sending the videos did it between 6 and 7 am from an unknown number. Ok so Robin was likely passed out still, so that leaves her out. Paul and Jim were always in the shot, so unless they passed the phone back and forth, there was someone else doing it. The unknown number implies it was someone else too, who's number he did not know. A burner phone makes no sense, as that would require planning, not spontaneous sex.

So that means it is likely another attendee that they know, but not someone that hubby ever spoke to on the phone. If so, how did the person get his number? They had to ask Robin or Paul for the number, which implies that one or both knows the videos are to be sent.

KB

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 5 years ago

I hope the next chapter is some BTB instead of more wimpy cuck shite!!

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
Ugh, three comments from me... I must have liked this story

Why didn't hubby text or call the number immediately or even once? Instead he just thinks about when he will watch the videos again.

I would have been all over calling that number. I would have called Robin, Paul... My son and told him to wake his mother up and put her on the phone. I would have been in the car with the little ones driving to wherever she was stacked up and the videos forwarded to Jim's wife, uploaded to porn hub and a link sent to her parents.

No way to just stay calm and do nothing.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
FTDS

so where is the rest of the story?

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
@ LenardSpencer

To answer your question: "Just tell me why, oh why that the husband doesn't immediately forward the video clips to Jim's wife Chrissy? Plus, while he's at it, to Robin's parents and all their closest friends. That will save all the untold explanations as to why he's filing for a divorce."

Simple: leverage.

A dumb move would be for the husband to show all of his cards, without getting anything, but petty revenge, out of it, when he clearly has the winning hand here. As I stated before, he could make Robin bend to his will and pretty much get whatever he wants out of the marriage with those vids. Pretty obvious his wife's a faithless slut, but it's also a good guess that she doesn't want that fact advertised to family and friends, so... Same goes with Jim - as brazen as he is, to fuck his buddy's wife, I doubt he will be that courageous if his 'friend' tells him he's about to sent them to Chrissy. A smart man will make sure he used these files accordingly - getting instant revenge rarely help pay the bills, especially if you're getting a divorce.

'Don't know if we're indeed dealing with a smart man here, though - as ReedRichards pointed out, there's not a whole lot of upside for the three cheaters to willingly sent those videos to the cuckolded husband, unless they're certain he won't do anything about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

1 where was the son all this time?

2 first time for them?....we need a full timeline

3 what happens next?....payback, divorce, nail the friends wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My return text....

Tell the slut not to come back to my house.

Go get the kid, pull him out of the tournament after sending the videos to everyone you know including the coach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good,Good

Cuck 💩

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cuck crap

Pure cuckold crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A serious load of shit

Unfinished unadulterated shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So what was the point?

That the wife was taken advantage of in a state of complete drunkenness?

That the wife was caught committing adultery?

That the husband is revealed as a submissive cuckold?

That someone wants to humiliate the husband showing his wife is a drunken slut?

That the husband is too stupid and passive to get on the phone and start phoning wives and other team parents to learn just what is happening to his wife?

That the husband is too stupid to call the police and claim his wife has been drugged and is now being raped?

Or was this just an excuse to illustrate a wimps humiliation and arousal watching better men give his wife pleasure and totally shitting on him and his marriage?

I think they call this Fag Cuck Shit, but I'm not very familiar with this genre.

What was the point?

red_woodred_woodabout 5 years ago
Not a cuck

I liked the writing, but as many have said;

There has to be a sequel where he firmly demonstrates he is no cuckold.

Wife is having orgy while the older child around?

He has to get himself and his kids away from the B. Burn them all

Be good

PlanerguyPlanerguyabout 5 years ago
Stupid

Stupid cunt just got the divorce she wanted. 2 best frds? Some ass kickin for sure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Waste of a good title.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
As a nasty troll, please continue to write. Don't take our responses personally....

Okay, I can not relate to the issues since A I am a woman, and B ... well A says it all.

I do want you to finish the story, I like stories with real emotion which you don't show here. I mean really all he did was get hard? I have been around and I have never met a man who would react like this, especially if I was the mother of his children. She might have several motivators for doing this, alcohol being only one. If I was her I would feel like he did not think I could get a guy, or that he felt so secure that I was his bitch that he could send me off to a virtual stranger who had been unmarried for years, etc. Lots of things could cause a woman to behave this way and all are valid reasons guys, you may marry us but you don't OWN us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
how'd the kids survive?

what responsible parent drinks themselves into a stuper when he/she has younger kids they are responsible to care for? you're as fucked up as your wife just in a different way. gave you a 2 only for the effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Give it a fucking break "carolinadreamer"

Again you pretend to know the reasons readers read here and make comments for trash like this. You're just another willing cuckold scum bag that eats this kind of shit up and is to fucking stupid to realize that others may have different tastes. Fuck off ass wipe, nobody gives a shit about your attempt to improve the stories. Shit like this, no matter how well written is still shit. And what the fuck makes you an expert in how to write. Maybe you should stick with your own shit stories and leave others to theirs.

ONE STAR for this garbage. Let me guess you're one of those southern swamp red neck know it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
and there you have it.

more LW trash for the sickos and perverts. Nothing like turning wife into a whore, eh cuckies.

Impo_64Impo_64about 5 years ago
Two reasons why he won't take any action...

Two reasons why he won't take any action: 1 - "My emotions raged and I debated between getting ready to drive out there immediately and watching again and jerking off" and 2 - "it was also the hottest thing I've ever seen"...So he really is a sick cuck...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WTF???

Nothing but crap... pure and simple...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a fucking bunch of shit.

No way would a normal man act like that looking at his wife. He is as sick as the idiot that wrote this POS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
what an idiot

You would think that the cuck would have the brains to at least have the balls left to forward the clips to the aggrieved wife of the offending party. The other option would be to get a babysitter to watch the yung-uns while a real man heads off to A) beat the shit out of "said friends" and B) pick his "son" up from the "tournament" for a family emergency.

Either way, a previous comment said it best - just more cuck shit....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hhmmmm...

How to get them all together and disappear them. I'd have been out the door with my 45 and put an end to that shit after the first text. Nobody ducks my wife except me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
non consensual ?

Based on his own description that she looked drunk it would be a good guess that she was being raped. How is this considered to be a "Loving Wives" story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Aftermath? I don’t think so.

ctalonctalonabout 5 years ago
Good, But...

Hopefully this turns into a revenge story instead of being a cuck story. The cuck stories are getting old.

Gomez333Gomez333about 5 years ago
Potentially promising start

As long as this doesn't turn out to be the standard cuck stuff (yawn) - it definitely has the potential to be more if you choose to take it there. Anyway, OK first effort - suggest you pay attention to the encouraging comments from experienced authors eg Bandor and Carolina Dreamer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Damn, buddy....

...this is pretty awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot!!!!!

Please continue as this is similar to a long time fantasy I have.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
I don't understand

I don't understand why people who don't want to read stories about cuckolding choose to read stories in a category dedicated to cheating wives and then bash the stories and their authors.

If this category were "Spaghetti: all things related to pasta" would people bash stories about Carbonara and call their authors sick? Would meatballs be forbidden?

This category is "Loving Wives", but the title is a cute play on words. You have to read the description to understand what it is for: extra-marital fun, swinging, sharing, etc" It does not say "Burn the Bitch". Let's analyze this.

Loving Wives: a double or multiple entendre. 1) a wife who loves her husband, 2) a wife who " loves" but may love one or more people, 3) love could refer to physical love so a wife who has sex with her husband, 4) a wife who has sex with other people, 5) any combination of the above.

When you read the rest of the description, the implications are the wife is having sex with others, but maybe not. It could be a story about a husband having sex with someone else while having a "loving wife" at home.

Extra-marital: means the central theme of the story is about one or more of the main characters having sex with someone other than their spouse. that is a broad category of things. The only essential bits are that they must be married and banging someone else.

Fun: This is a reference to sex. However, one could suggest that it implies sex for fun. Now, that could be consensual to one or both parties in the marriage, I suppose. That could involve cheating.

Swinging: this is a broad term that generally means that both spouses are aware of the " extra-marital fun" and / or participating in it. Some include cuckoldry as a sub-category of swinging, but it depends on your definition of cuckold. Swinging is not cheating, and nobody usually gets burned. Swinging may include both spouses having sex, but may not.

Sharing: this is when one spouse has sex with someone else. This could be a sub-category of swinging, or could be infidelity or D/s related. Again, it is a broad category. Is it consensual or coerced? Could be either. However, one tends to see the word "sharing" as a voluntary, consensual act. Forced sharing tends to be called "theft" and is generally not considered "fun", but I suppose it could be. Unknowing sharing is cheating.

Etc: well that kind of opens the door to other forms of extra-marital " fun".

Now, another term to discuss is "cuckold", "cuckolding" or "cuckoldry". The purest dictionary definition of a "cuckold" would be: "a husband who's wife has sex with another man, with or without his knowledge or consent".

By that definition, any story in Loving Wives in which the wife is having sex with someone other than her husband is a story about cuckolding.

There is a corresponding term for a female cuckold, so in reality, ALL Loving Wives stories are about cuckolding.

Now, there are various types of cuckolds and it runs a spectrum. Is it willing, coerced, forced or secret?

Generally, the term cuckold is used in a derogatory manner when addressing " a husband who gains sexual pleasure from the humiliation of watching or knowing that his wife is having sex with one or more other men". This is what is best termed the "Cuckold Fetish". This often involves the husband performing oral sex on his wife after she is used by her lover and

/ or on the male lover. These stories often involve submissive males and can include bisexual males, but not always.

So, by pure definition, any extra-marital fun is a form of cuckolding, but may or may not be a " cuckold fetish" story.

The sweet spot story in LW, that has closest alignment to the description, would seem to be a story about a wife who loves her husband but has sex with one or more other men, with her husband's knowledge, that is "fun" for all involved.

That sure sounds like "willing cuck shit".

Nowhere in the category title or description does it say or even imply revenge.

Given that all LW stories are cuckold stories, why are so many cuckold haters in here reading them and then bashing them? The authors and stories seem to be in the right place. Maybe the cuckold-haters are reading the wrong category.

KB

pugetmanpugetmanabout 5 years ago
Incomplete & pointless

Nothing resolved, or even brought to a point where it could be resolved. If this is intended to be ‘part 1’, you broke at the wrong place. If not, the it’s a waste of electrons.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
@ KingBandor's last rant...

tl;dr

However, I did browse through it, and need to clarify one highly erroneous opinion you ended with:

All LW stories are NOT cuckold stories. Not even close. I don't even understand why you wrote something so bogus, when I know you're very aware of that.

Talk about trolling.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
King B Don't Understand

Your comments show that you liked this story, and quite a few readers agree with you. I didn't like the story, and even more readers agree with me. You give a good definition of what the Loving Wife site's purpose is. You may be correct, but many author's posts don't fit your reasonng. No matter, we all have the freedom to read any story posted, and comment on that story. I have liked some of your stories very much, some not so much. I don't hesitate to tell you how I feel in the comments either. That's LW to me.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Not a bad start for a new guy Steve. Three ish, I foured it bc you're new. We don't know where you are going with this. Right now you have a wanker protag with no plan and unusually low expression of ire or desire for vengeance.

Bandor and Dreamer are kind of correct that the story is not trash just because there is extramarital sex as it's main (right now ONLY) focus.

OTOH, while the critics are wrong to assume stuff about where you are going with this, it is worth to note that if there is no consequence, or the husband is turned on and ignores it, most guys are not going to like it.

If, you kept on with the notion hubby is turned on by the porn, but sure as hell is no wimp ass wittol, you would be writing a unique story for LW. No, husbands don't own wives, but you'll be hard pressed to write a valid reason for voluntarily breaking vows of an otherwise OK marriage.

Good luck, please keep going!

bruce22bruce22about 5 years ago
Rancid

what is story behind and after this scene?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot

Fucking hott story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No heads up at the start, no tag, you really should warn people this is cuck fetish

It's one knowing that there will be extra marital sex in LW, but when a guy gets cucked by his so called friends out of the blue and taunted with videos I would hope his angry reaction would not be having a wank.

You've possibly got a talent, but if you insist on using it to write about submissive cuck husbands, then expect low scores, if you insist on not tagging or prefixing them, then expect lower scores still.

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
Unknown number and kids in condo

I think people need to read the opening - his eldest is in the team hotel the slu...his wife and the wanke...his best friends are in the whoreho...condo. So no kids seeing mum getting shagged, no calling son to go in and wake mum, maybe send him to the condo to wake her if he can get there easily and without pissing off the coach.

As for the unknown number - I always read this as the display showing 'Unknown number', ie the person sending has hidden their number. Happens all the time with spam shit text or phone calls.

I hope there is a 2nd part to this as as it stands I agree with a lot of the negative's even just the point of it not being a story, just a scene. Writing seems solid enough, just needs finishing. And yes, some tags or intro about hubby getting off on seeing his wife get screwed would at least not give that as ammo and without a follow up, it seems that this is well and truly fetish rather than getting off on an erotic video.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Garbageman the

What a load of garbage.He groggily walks down stairs ,is that all does?,.Does dump the cheating slut and sort Paul and Jim out.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
HE DESERVED IT!

IF YOU'RE GOING TO WATCH YOUR WIFE W/2 OF YOUR FRIENDS AND GET HARD, YOU'RE DEFINITELY A CUCK (AND A PUSSY).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stop with the check stories already

There should be a a special category for you whack jobs that get off on this. And please stop polluting the lw category.

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

I have to agree with the other commentators. This story was 100% cuckold. That is what you the author intended. The direction of your plot and the characters you portrayed amply prove this. Since cuckoldry is considered a fetish, and not a mainstream activity for all the family, you should have telegraphed this upfront. The barest of research on your part of similiar story submissions and the comments they have received would have strongly hinted at the probable reception your tale would garner. So no surprises here.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well it's just a story and depending on your lifestyle and morals, it could be stimulating or it could spell Divorce and heavy retribution on his wife and friends.

bobloblaw33bobloblaw338 months ago

I enjoyed the story. Last time I checked this section is loving wives and naturally there are elements of cuckold in this story and the category. Maybe if you dislike this type of story read the tags and if it isn't something for you don't click on it. Not sure why ppl hate read story then bitch about it... good job author hope you continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous