Out of Sight, Out of Mind Ch. 01

Story Info
Can Kiko stay true to her long distance boyfriend? (no)
2.1k words
3.86
3.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMLeah
DMLeah
2 Followers

An artist's life is rough. Living commission to commission, especially when every asshole out there thinks they deserve freebies, is not really what someone would call stable. So when Kiko got an offer to go to LA and work a stable(ish) paycheck, there was no way she could refuse. But it meant leaving her boyfriend Ricky behind, and running off to a new city without a place to call home.

The announcement came over the airport terminal speakers that the flight to LA was ready to board. Ricky gave his girlfriend a kiss.

"You'll be ok, Kiki. It will be fun."

"...I'll miss you..." Kiko wiped tears from her face. "Promise you will call every day?"

"I promise," he said. "Every day I can."

"You won't forget about me?" She pouted.

He laughed. "I promise! You better not forget me, either."

She fidgeted in place. The line to board was forming, but she didn't want to leave him. To make matters worse, her mind already imagined all the girls trying to dig their claws into her boyfriend once they went long distance. And jealousy had a way of making her horny.

She leaned in to whisper into his ear. "As soon as I can, I'm FaceTimeing you from the bathroom. You'd better be ready to let me see it."

He laughed, and kissed her again. "Ok ok, just get on already."

She picked up her carry on, and shuffled over to the line to board. She looked back. "I love you."

"I love you too, Kiki-baby."

-

Kiko leaned back on the toilet seat, her bare B-cup breasts heaving. Her finger still absently massaged her red, swollen labia. She had already cum twice during the FaceTime, watching her boyfriend rub his dick in his car. They barely had 2 hours apart, and already she hated being in a long distance relationship.

She set her phone down and tried to calm herself. She was just extra worked up, it would get easier once she had time to settle. Breath in, breath out.

She stood and pulled toilet paper to clean herself off, and the mess she squirted onto the wall. Then her imagination fired itself up as it liked to do. She imagined Ricky in there with her, joining the mile high club together. He would have pressed her against the thin door as he dicked her hard, knowing the risk of getting caught would drive her insane.

Her body reacted immediately to the thought, and she groaned in surrender. She pulled her shirt up and bit down on the collar as she worked on her third orgasm of the flight.

-

She flopped down onto the fold-out bed, and kicked her shoes off. The flight left her drained, and she just wanted to sleep.

"You sure you're fine with the futon? I pulled it out for me." Leigh carried the last of her luggage inside.

"Yeah it's fine. You're already going so far out of your way to help, I'm not going to kick you out of your bed, too."

Leigh was a childhood friend of Ricky's who moved to LA. He was kind enough to offer Kiko a place to stay until she got on her feet and found a place of her own.

"You can trust him," Ricky had said. "He's a great guy."

She had met him only once, during Ricky's graduation. He was very friendly, and very handsome. And a gentleman, to boot. It was very pleasant to see none of that had changed.

Kiko rubbed the sole of her aching foot. "And don't worry about waking me up, I'm a heavy sleeper."

He set the luggage down, and sat on the bed in front of her. "I still feel bad, though." He took up her other foot in his hands, and began massaging it. She was surprised only for an instant, as the massaging immediately replaced her surprise with the gentle happiness of a good foot rub. "Let me know if you need anything, ok?"

She groaned and laid back on the bed. "I need you to keep doing that..."

He chuckled. "Of course. Rough flight?"

Her mind flashed to the number of times she needed to run to the bathroom to masturbate. Her body responded instinctively, warming up and getting excited. It made her face flush.

"Uh.. Yeah. Sort of." It was a bad situation, getting aroused while a man who wasn't her boyfriend massaged her feet. She knew she should have stopped it... But Ricky never gave her foot rubs, and she could not bring herself to miss this.

She looked him over. He had gotten bigger since they last met. His arms now stretched the sleeves of his shirt, and she could make out the outline of his pecs. And his face was as handsome as ever, his sun tanned skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair giving him a fun-loving, beach vibe.

He switched feet, massaging her other one. She fought the urge to make too many happy noises at his touch.

Leigh smiled. "Let me know if you want some privacy to get comfortable or change. Or if you're hungry, I can make you something."

It was a very dangerous situation indeed. A very attractive man was massaging her, being attentive, and offering to cook for her. It was heavenShe closed her eyes to try to calm herself down, but it only made it worse. Her mind now focused on his touch, and she felt her willpower melting away. She just prayed that her boyfriend was right about being able to trust him.

He finished kneading her foot, and she sighed contentedly. "That was amazing... Thank you." Her voice was breathier than she would have liked, but she couldn't help it.

"Anytime, just let me know." His hand caressed the top of her foot. "You have such soft skin, you must really take care of yourself."

She blushed. "I, uh... I could use something to eat I guess."

He laughed. "Sure thing, coming right up." He got up and left for the kitchen.

She took the opportunity to run to the bathroom. She shut the door behind her and braced herself against the sink, staring down her reflection in the mirror.

"Alright. Calm down, Kiki. Your just worked up over having to leave your boyfriend." She turned the faucet on, and rubbed cool water on her neck. She had to admit, if she was single she'd be all over him in a heartbeat. "But that doesn't make you a bad person," she reassured herself. She just needed to call Ricky and gush on him.

She left the bathroom, and dialed up her boyfriend.

-

The next few weeks were a learning experience. Her job was a lot more demanding than she expected, but she had fun with the challenge.

Navigating LA was a less fun challenge. After nearly being hit by cars driving down sidewalks twice, she pretty much only went out if she had to or if Leigh drove her.

Living with Leigh was very enjoyable. He was the perfect roommate, and so easy to talk to. She found they had much in common, from favorite foods and music to favorite books and games. He was quickly becoming a good friend.

Through him she was growing a wider circle of friends, as well. He often invited her out with them, and she hit it off with the group instantly. Then, they invited her out drinking to celebrate her new job and life in the city.

Kiko sat patiently as Leigh braided her hair. "Wow... You are just FULL of surprises."

He smiled, and said, "I have 3 sisters. Went to school in braids more times than I can count."

She laughed, imagining him as a child, golden braids and pigtails galore.

He lifted the finished braid to his face and smelled it. "Mmm... I love the smell of your shampoo."

She blushed, and laughed. "Thank you..." She stood in front of the mirror and checked it out. Her brunette hair was neatly tied into an elaborate braid. With her skirt and top, she felt like she was in middle school again. "Do you think I look too much like a little kid?"

He shook his head. "You are beautiful." He put his hand on her waist.

Her face turned red. He was being very forward... And she found herself liking it. Just a little flirtiness now and then is fine, she reassured herself. No big deal. It's not going anywhere.

"Just beautiful?" She pouted, pretending to be insulted.

"Beautiful, cute, sexy... All of it." He moved behind her, wrapping his arms around her stomach and holding her close.

Her heart raced, having him press against her. He was so much more romantic than Ricky ever was, and it made her a little jealous. She decided to try to get her boyfriend to step up his game.

As if summoned by the challenge, her phone went off. She answered.

"I was just thinking about you, babe." She smiled instinctively as she greeted her boyfriend, and Leigh smirked behind her. It instantly made her feel very self conscious.

"Just got off work, and I needed to hear your voice." His voice sounded tired.

"Rough day?" She tried to excuse herself from her roommate. He would have none of it, though, and held her tight. She stifled a giggle as his grip tightened.

"Yeah. I was training the newbie. Long story short, he fucked up and I gotta pay for it."

"I'm sorry, babe. It wasn't too bad, was AH-" Her voice shot up as Leigh tenderly kissed her neck. Her face turned scarlet and she looked back at him in shock.

He grinned devilishly.

"Everything ok?"

"Ah yeah, I was just getting ready to head out."

Leigh made it clear he was going to continue his mischief by kissing her neck more. She felt her body grow warm, and her heart race.

"Oh, sorry to interrupt. I can call later."

His lips on her neck were definitely crossing a line. A little mischief is fine. Letting another man kiss her neck as she got aroused was a bit too far. She had to put a stop to it.

"Y-yeah, sorry. I'll call you in a bit, ok?" She tried to keep her voice steady as Leigh continued to fluster her.

"I'll talk to you then. I love you."

She looked at Leigh through the reflection. She wanted to look stern and disapproving, but she couldn't manage it in her state. "I love you too."

As her boyfriend hung up, she realized she was looking right at Leigh as she said that. He continued to tenderly tease her neck with his mouth, even after she dropped the phone.

She had to put an end to it. It wasn't right...

His hands began to wander away from her stomach. They drifted upward, to her ribs.

Kiko opened her mouth to speak, but only a contented sigh came out. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back.

It's not like we're making out. His hands gave her goosebumps as they traveled up her body. Yeah, he went too far... But it's not like we can undo it by stopping now.

His hands brushed the band of her bra. She reached behind her, running her hand through his hair. He responded by kissing up her neck. When he reached her ear, he gave it a playful bite.

She couldn't hold back the moan that escaped her lips. She closed her eyes, and her other hand slid under the band of her skirt. It lightly brushed the fabric of her panties.

Just this once. Her brain was just a runaway train of lust and excuses. We can play for a little bit, and get it out of our systems.

His hands cupped her breasts, massaging them. Meanwhile, her own hand massaged her pussy through her underwear. Her breath came out ragged. Her moaning removed any doubt of her willingness.

He answered by pressing against her. The stiffness in his pants pressed against her backside, sending a shiver up her spine. The hairs all over her body stood on end.

He pressed again, and she fell forward. She removed her hand from his hair, catching herself on the mirror, keeping her other hand on her pussy. She was so close to the edge, his sudden aggressiveness was beyond exhilarating.

And when he grabbed her braid and pulled, tipping her head back so he could kiss her on the lips, she lost control. Her body tensed and her hips bucked as an orgasm raced up and down her spine.

He let her go and she collapsed to the floor, her hand still rubbing her pussy. The last waves up pleasure rushed from her, forcing her voice out in ecstasy, "Leigh..."

She realized that what she just did was cheating. She betrayed her boyfriend's love and trust. Kiko's body shook, and he knelt beside her, gently stroking her head.

"This is bad," she whispered to herself.

DMLeah
DMLeah
2 Followers