Out of the Attic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be silly, those are fine," she replied. "Guys don't need to buy a new swimsuit every year."

She licked her lips and looked over my chest and torso.

"Girls will be checking out your body, Daniel, not your shorts."

The swimsuit she wore now looked like a very conservative bikini. There was a frilly skirt covering her bottom, and the top completely contained her breasts. It did push them up a bit, though, making her cleavage more pronounced. This was a black swimsuit, or a very dark navy blue. I could not detect a hint where her nipples were.

Hope walked in wearing her own one-piece, which was very similar to the one Colleen had on earlier. This was pale blue, rather than white, but it had the same weakness. I could make out every detail of Hope's sexy body beneath it.

"Again," I said. "Every guy on the beach will be able to see everything as soon as that gets wet, Hope."

She turned and looked in the mirror and sighed.

"That's a shame," she said. "This suit is really comfortable."

Hope turned and left, and I regarded Colleen.

"Mom will definitely approve of that swimsuit," I said, adding jokingly, "After the show you gave me with that last one, this is almost disappointing."

Her eyes twinkled, and she lifted the skirt of the swim bottoms. Beneath that skirt, an obscenely thin little strip of fabric dipped down between the lips of her pussy. I sucked in a breath. On her way out the door, she lifted the back of the skirt, flashing her exposed cheeks parted by that same tiny strip of cloth.

* * *

"How were you able to afford all these swimsuits?" I asked the next time they came in.

"Oh, we're not keeping all of them," Colleen replied. "We'll be returning those see-through one-piece suits, obviously. I figured we would keep two of the ones we liked."

I nodded. That made sense.

Hope wore a more conservative one-piece swimsuit this time. It was white, but it obviously had a liner to cover her breasts, and there was another liner in the gusset. She turned around and showed me how the back of the suit molded to her shapely ass. Colleen's pink bikini looked just slightly more revealing than the black one she had worn last time, until she turned around. It had a tiny string of material that disappeared between her ass cheeks. She looked over her shoulder at me, and shook her ass a bit when she saw how I was staring at it.

"Too much?" she asked.

I had to think about it before I answered.

"Not really," I said. "I mean, I'm your brother, so it's shocking to see that much of your ass. However, I've seen lots of girls wearing suits like that on the beach or at the pool."

They left again. When they returned the next time, they both had beach towels wrapped around them. Colleen locked my bedroom door behind them, and Hope giggled nervously.

"I can't believe we're actually doing this," she whispered to Colleen.

I was sitting on the bed this time, wearing my boxers beneath the same long t-shirt. I was instantly rock hard when they opened their towels. I had never seen such tiny excuses for bikinis before in my life. The little postage-stamp sized triangles of cloth didn't even cover their areolas completely. They were held in place by spaghetti-thin strings. A slightly larger triangle of cloth hid the tops of their pussies, but only from the front.

When Hope turned around and pushed her bottom out, I could clearly see her moist pussy lips and asshole just bisected by that thin piece of string.

"Fuck!" I groaned. "You can not be serious. There's no way you can wear those out in public without getting arrested."

"Of course not," Colleen laughed. "These are just for wearing here, at the house. You know, when we want to lie out back and suntan."

"Or maybe give you a lap dance," Hope added, shaking her ass at me.

Colleen gave her a sharp look of disbelief.

"Hope!" she hissed, "I can't believe you said that!"

"Oh, come on," Hope replied. "You know you were thinking it. Now come on, show Daniel your hot ass in that bikini!"

Colleen's face reddened a bit, but she did it. Her ass was lovely, slightly more rounded and firm than Hope's. Her asshole was not as obvious, but her puffy pussy lips were glistening with moisture around the thin wisp of fabric. I was as hard as a rock, staring at Colleen's exposed and clearly aroused pussy. Hope giggled when she saw my erection spring out of the front of my boxers.

"Wow," I breathed.

Colleen was looking over her shoulder at me. My gaze traveled up from her sexy ass to meet her eyes. That expression on her face told me what her wet pussy had hinted. Colleen wanted me.

My mother's voice came through from down the hallway. "Kids! Lunchtime!" she called out.

Hope wrapped her towel around her body first, smiling at me as I tucked my erection back down the leg of my boxers. Colleen exaggerated the display of her shapely legs and ass when she bent over for her own towel, keeping her legs straight and bending at the waist. She gave me a naughty grin as she turned and leaned down to give me an eyeful of her tits before wrapping the towel around her.

While Hope and Colleen changed out of those obscene little bikinis, I went to the laundry room and got some clean, warm shorts from the dryer. I knew that if my mother had called us out for a family lunch, it meant that my dad was home. I figured I could get away with flashing my mom or sisters at this point, but not him.

I expected the family lunch would be awkward, filled with sexual tension, but it was not. Everyone talked and joked and laughed and smiled. When Hope squeezed my thigh and I smiled at her, there was none of the awkward nervousness that I had expected. My gaze traveled from my sister to my mother, and she was beaming as she looked at us. Dad had a similar happy smile when I looked his way.

I really do love my family, but as soon as we had finished lunch I locked myself in my room to watch them all naked on my computer.

It was a risk, but I felt I had put off viewing some amazing sexual scenes for too long already. I slowly stroked my hard dick as I finally watched my sexy sisters in the shower, enjoying every glorious moment of the show they gave me. I had to be careful, and often removed my hand from my erection entirely. I would have come far too quickly otherwise.

It was weird to watch myself in the video from Hope's room that morning. I stood there on the opposite side of both camera screens, fidgeting as she lubricated her ass. It felt like my dick looked bigger on camera, somehow. I also realized that my hair was a wreck. None of that mattered when Hope had me on my back on her bed and started to feed my cock into her asshole. Oh my god, that was incredible to watch.

It was too much for me. Even though I pulled my hand completely away from my hard dick, it started bucking and pulsing. I managed to grab a tissue and cover the end of it just in time. The force of that cum shooting out of the tip of my cock actually tore through the tissue. When I was finished, I had to wipe a substantial amount of cum from the underside of my desk.

I came again when I watched my dick spread Mom's asshole open in that video. I was better prepared and less messy, but still...it surprised me that I was getting so turned on watching my own cock in action on the screen.

The next scene in my parents' bedroom was unexpected. My father had returned home while I was in my bedroom, getting the show of my sisters in their skimpy swimwear. My mother still lay on their bed where I had left her covered by the bed sheet. I shifted uncomfortably in my desk chair.

She had not showered. Her ass was still lubricated and full of my semen when Dad pulled back the sheet. It was obvious that she had been fucked in her asshole, and a trickle of my cum oozed out of her dilated butt hole when she shifted her right leg.

"Oh my god," he breathed.

Mom stirred and moaned softly. She had fallen asleep like that! I was terribly nervous and bit my nails on my left hand. Even though we had enjoyed our lovely family lunch after this scene had taken place, I was somehow expecting my dad to fly into a rage. Instead, he dropped his shorts and revealed a raging boner. He was visibly shaking as he climbed into the bed and slid his dick into Mom's waiting ass.

"You actually did it, didn't you?" he gasped into her ear with a ragged voice. "You got our son to fuck your horny ass. How did it happen?"

"Oh!" she gasped. Then she turned her head toward the camera. "I put on that shorty robe, and I wasn't wearing anything underneath it..." she started.

My eyes flicked down to the clock in the bottom right corner of the screen and I realized I had been in my room for forty-five minutes. It was already far longer than the half hour time limit I had set for myself. I hastily saved the video files and closed out my computer. While it ran through its shut-down procedure, I dropped to the floor and did some push-ups and then flipped over to do sit-ups.

I really had been trying to work more of those exercises into each day. Seeing my body on those videos let me know it was working. After I stood up, I checked to make sure my laptop was back in 'safe' mode. I flexed in front of my mirror for a bit, admiring the way my chest, shoulder, and abdominal muscles bulged. I tossed my shirt over my shoulder with a smirk and walked out of my room, knowing I looked like I had just been working out.

Everyone was seated in the living room, watching one of those Marvel super hero movies. I saw the backs of my sisters' heads and my mother was sitting in Dad's lap on the love seat.

"Wow, Daniel," Mom said. "Those workouts are really working. The ladies are going to be drooling all over you at the beach this summer."

"Thanks, Mom," I said with a grin.

My sisters turned their heads to look me over, and I also saw my dad look from my face, down my chest, and then he looked at my mom's face. It was subtle, but his nostrils flared and he flushed a bit. He looked enormously aroused. My mother's eyes widened a bit, and I imagined she could feel my dad getting hard under her shapely bottom.

I walked over in front of them and started talking with my dad.

"I realized I am starting to fill out in my chest and shoulders," I said, running the palm of my right hand over my chest and left shoulder, "but I really ought to get some weights so I can work on my arms. I thought you had weights around here somewhere, but I couldn't find them."

"Oh, I gave those away years ago," he replied. "They were just gathering dust in the garage, and one of my buddies from work wanted to start working out. I gave them to him."

"That explains it," I said. "Do you know where I should go to get some dumbbells so I can get started?"

"You should look on Craigslist," Colleen spoke up from behind me.

I turned and we all looked at her—except Hope, who couldn't take her eyes off my torso.

"People are always trying to get rid of exercise equipment there," Colleen explained. "If you don't find someone giving it away for free, you'll at least find some cheap used weights that way."

"That's good thinking," I said.

I pulled my t-shirt back over my head and sat between my sisters. Hope smiled at me as Colleen slid over into my lap. It seemed to me that they had worked out some sort of arrangement as far as whose turn it was to sit in my lap first each time. Colleen pressed her sexy bottom firmly against my cock. We were both wearing thin cotton shorts, but her sexy ass felt incredible as she teased me with it.

I could not help but recall how incredible her ass had looked earlier when she had bent over in front of me. Colleen subtly rotated her hips in my lap, and she had me completely hard. I flexed the muscles in my butt a couple of times, pressing the tip of my cock against her pussy. Even through the layers of cloth, it felt incredibly hot.

Colleen froze in my lap, and I heard her bite back a gasp. My eyes followed the direction of her gaze and bugged out in surprise.

Right there on the love seat, my mother's legs were parting on the outside of my father's thick thighs. As they did, we could just make out my father's glistening shaft as it slid slowly in and out of her bald pussy. Only Hope, her eyes still on the television screen, missed the impromptu show our parents were giving us. Mom's thighs spread a bit further with each stroke of my father's dick, until they were spread wide open.

Colleen was breathing heavily in my lap. She started sliding her hips forward and back as she watched our parents fuck. When my mother looked at us and realized we could see everything, she groaned and forced her legs back together. My dad looked from her face over to where we sat on the couch and he blushed when he saw me and Colleen staring at them.

"Maybe we should go take a nap," my mother breathed huskily.

"That sounds great," my dad replied, kissing her cheek.

They carefully stood up from the couch and went to their room. Colleen looked over at Hope and shook her head softly. Hope had missed the entire show! Colleen turned to face me, turning a bit on my lap. Her face was clearly flushed with arousal.

"That nap sounds like a good idea," she said suggestively.

I was trying to work out an excuse to join her, when the alarm went off on the dryer. I patted Colleen's thighs with both hands.

"You go take your nap," I said, "I really need to move the laundry along."

She looked disappointed, but then she saw the look I was giving her. She nodded and got up from my lap. In that brief moment when she was bent forward before standing up, I could clearly see a damp patch in her shorts.

Hope barely noticed as we got up and left. I really like all the Marvel super hero movies, but I had seen this one a dozen times. So had Hope, but she was still every bit as engrossed in the movie as the first time we had seen it in the theater.

I pulled the dry clothes from the dryer. They were mostly mine, but there were some of Colleen's as well. I moved the damp clothes from the washer into the dryer, and then started another load in the washer. I took the basket full of clean clothes to my room and quickly sorted them, tossing my clean clothes into my dresser and Colleen's back into the basket.

Hope spared me a quick glance as I tapped at Colleen's bedroom door before letting myself in. I looked in Hope's direction, making sure she was still captivated by her movie. I pushed the door closed softly behind me. Colleen's room was fairly dark, with her blinds mostly closed. Her curtains weren't as thick as mine, and they permitted enough dim light to filter through that I could see my sister regarding me from her bed.

"I brought you some clean clothes," I said softly.

"Oh, I thought you were going to join me for a nap," she replied.

"I could do that," I said. "I am wearing shorts this time."

I could see from where I stood that Colleen had removed her shorts. They were folded neatly, sitting on the corner of her dresser. She bit her lip, and it looked like she was trying to come up with a reason for me to remove my shorts without being too obvious.

"Where do you want me to put your clean clothes?" I asked.

"Just set the basket over there, by the closet," she replied.

My eyes had adjusted to the dim light enough that I saw the sleeve of her t-shirt when her arm indicated the closet. I nodded and set the basket down before turning to face her. She watched as I reached over and slowly turned the little locking mechanism on the doorknob.

I still haven't figured out how Hope got a queen-sized bed, while Colleen and I have these narrow twins. It forced me to press the length of my body against my sister just so I wouldn't fall out of the bed. We lay there and smiled at each other. Our noses were practically touching.

"I can't believe Mom and Dad did that," Colleen whispered.

My dick throbbed in my shorts. Colleen's words made me picture it again in my mind.

"Me neither," I whispered back. "Could you tell how turned on I was?"

Colleen nodded and her breathing quickened. I felt her hand reach down to close around the shaft of my stiff cock through my shorts.

"I could feel how hard you were," she breathed. "It made me think about how things might have gone last night if Hope hadn't come in."

"That was awfully close," I said. "It's a good thing you were wearing those panties."

She groaned at that, and her hand pulled the material of my shorts up toward my waist. The leg opening slid up, exposing my completely hard dick. Her hand closed around the shaft again, and she moaned softly.

"I don't know about that," she whispered huskily, raising her leg over my hip again. "I mean, really, what's the worst that could have happened?"

Colleen began stroking the head of my cock up and down the soaking wet valley of her pussy lips. I reached down and lightly stroked her ass with my right hand.

"Colleen, you aren't wearing any panties," I growled softly.

"Is that a problem?" she asked.

"I guess not," I teased. "After all, we're just taking a nap, right?"

"Right," she whispered, sliding the head of my cock into her soaked pussy.

Colleen's tight pussy felt amazing as it slowly swallowed my throbbing dick. She rolled onto her back, spreading her legs for me. Just as I got between her thighs and started to sink my shaft into her, though, I heard my dad's voice from the living room.

"Where are Colleen and Daniel?" he asked Hope.

"Fuck," I hissed. I leaned down and gave my sexy older sister a kiss, then whispered. "Looks like you are going to have to nap alone today."

We both groaned softly as I withdrew my dick from her welcoming embrace. I checked to make sure my shorts and t-shirt covered me, and then softly let myself out of her room.

"Daniel!" my father's voice from behind me made me jump a bit.

"Shh!" I whispered, closing Colleen's door softly. "I was putting Colleen's clean laundry in her room, but she's sound asleep."

"Oh," Dad replied.

I cocked my head at him.

"I thought you and Mom were taking a nap," I said.

I was still talking very quietly, since I was standing at Colleen's bedroom door. I was selling it for all I was worth. It seemed to be working. When my dad replied, he was also speaking in a hushed tone.

"Yes, well," he said, "we had a quick power nap. It was very refreshing."

"Oh, that's good," I said, glancing over his shoulder into the living room. "It looks like we missed the rest of the movie, though. It's almost over."

We went back to our spots in the living room. Hope slid into my lap and began wiggling her soft bottom on my hard dick, never taking her eyes from the screen. The climactic final scene played out, and Dad and I listened while Hope excitedly talked about her favorite parts of the movie. We waited for the inevitable 'teaser' after the credits, smiling because we had seen that movie as well. Hope suddenly looked a little troubled.

"Where is Colleen?" she asked.

"She's taking a nap," Dad replied.

"Oh," Hope said, looking a little embarrassed. "I guess I really got caught up in this movie."

"You have no idea," I said, looking over at my dad.

He didn't even blush this time when he grinned back at me.

* * *

Colleen emerged from her room a bit later, talking on her cell phone. It was clear that she was talking to a guy, and I heard her laugh softly and say, "Oh, Dave, that's so funny!"

I watched her as she walked out into the kitchen and poured a glass of ice water. Hope was sitting in my lap on the couch, and Mom and Dad were sitting next to each other on the loveseat again. Colleen looked at me and gave me a mischievous grin as she lifted her shirt and flashed her pussy at me. I managed not to groan. I was already hard in my workout shorts, and Hope had me pressed against her hot little pussy beneath her own long t-shirt as she sat in my lap.