Out of the Attic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't a lie; my dad enjoyed his beer every weekend, but I was mystified why he did. I had tried some of his beer when he offered it, and it tasted awful. Some of the other alcoholic mixed drinks I had tried were tasty enough, but it seemed the alcohol just made them taste worse. Unlike most of my classmates, I never understood the appeal of getting drunk.

We had agreed not to get dressed up for this party, but Brittany still looked amazing when she came downstairs from her room. Not that I felt underdressed, she just made her snug jeans and blouse look like they were designed to show off her body. I offered her my arm and walked her to the car, opening the door so she could sit in the front seat next to my sister.

I sat quietly in the back seat and listened to Hope and Brittany as they chattered the whole way there. They had not been close last year, but they had a lot of friends in common and they caught each other up on what was going on with those girls. It was a little shocking to me the way that they dropped deeply personal stories about their friends so casually.

When we arrived at Brad's house, Brittany hugged me and kissed me on my mouth. I looked over her shoulder at Hope during that kiss, and my sister just smiled at me.

"You guys have a good time," she said. "I'll see you in three hours."

"Thanks again for doing this for us!" Brittany said to her.

* * *

The party was just barely under control while we were there. There are really good reasons that high school-aged kids should not drink—especially the guys. They seemed to approach drinking as if it was some kind of contest to see who could consume the most. I grabbed a big cup of beer when we walked in, and had a tiny sip every now and then just so nobody would offer me anything else. Mercifully, it was light beer, so the taste was diluted by a lot of water.

Brittany had a variety of mixed drinks, and she talked loudly to her friends to be heard over the music. We wound up 'dancing' in a couple of very crowded rooms. I never even had to set down my beer, there was so little room to actually move. Brittany moved her body against me sinuously. It was nice, but it felt more like she was marking her territory than anything else.

I was surprised at how many girls gave me hungry looks over the course of the three hours we were there. If anything, seeing me with Brittany just made them more interested. It was baffling.

We did not run into Todd. He was at the party, but there were over a hundred people there and we simply never bumped into him. We did run into two of the girls I had dated earlier in the year. Sarah and Kyndall had both moved into more serious relationships since we had dated, and they were with their new boyfriends.

There was no awkwardness, just as there had been none in school. However, these girls had apparently been responsible for the rumor that I had a big dick. It was the first time since we had broken up that I realized they kept glancing down at my crotch while we talked. Those were such fleeting little looks that I probably would not have even noticed before.

Brittany had enough drinks that she was 'buzzed' when my sister arrived to get us. She hugged several of her girlfriends goodbye, and we managed to find and thank Brad's parents before we left.

Brittany insisted on sitting in the back seat with me, and Hope nodded at me to let me know that I should do it. As soon as we pulled away from the curb, Brittany unzipped my shorts and dove to suck on my dick. My eyes were locked onto Hope's in the rearview mirror as Brittany noisily slurped me with her mouth. I squeezed her shapely bottom through her jeans, and Brittany moaned around my shaft.

To be fair, she was surprisingly good at it. Looking down at the back of her head as she bobbed up and down in my lap was a tremendous turn-on, knowing it was sexy-as-hell Brittany sucking my dick. I could only imagine that I would have lost it and filled her mouth with my cream if I hadn't had such amazing sex lately. As it was, my orgasm was getting dangerously close.

Hope seemed to be taking her time driving us to Brittany's house. I gave her a questioning look in the mirror. My sister seemed to be amused and aroused as she looked at me, knowing I was getting a blowjob in her back seat. I groaned and pulled Brittany's face from my lap. She groaned in turn, as I pulled her face to mine and drove my tongue into her mouth.

In the darkness of the back seat, my hand found the front of her jeans and I unzipped them. Brittany gasped around my tongue as my fingers slid inside her panties and found her soaking slit and throbbing clit. Her hand closed around the spit-soaked shaft of my dick and she stroked it in time with my fingers sliding in and out of her. My thumb pressed her clit as I rotated it in a small circle.

"We're almost there," Hope said from the front seat. "Would you like me to stop somewhere else first, so you have some more time?"

Brittany's eyes were wild as they met my sister's in the rearview mirror. The aroma of her wet pussy was filling the back seat, and I could not wait to taste her. Still, I knew Brittany had been drinking and I would hate for her to do something she might regret. It seemed the prudent course was to tease her a bit further, whether I wanted her or not. I broke off the kiss and made sure she was looking at me when I shook my head.

"That's a bad idea, Hope," I said. "It's after ten, and we promised Brittany's parents we would bring her home right after the party."

I gave Brittany another soft kiss on her lips as I withdrew my hand from her panties. I put those two soaked fingers into my mouth and sucked the tasty pussy juice off of them. She looked at my face in disbelief as I gently pulled her hand from my hard dick and tucked it away in my shorts.

"I would love to have more time with you, Brittany," I whispered into her ear. "Tonight was a lot of fun. Please give me a call later, okay?"

When the car stopped, and Brittany looked around to realize we were at her house, she finally snapped out of it. She kissed me hungrily as she zipped up her jeans.

"I can't wait!" she hissed.

I got out of the car and ran around to open her door, then offered my arm and walked her up to the front door of her house. I was not surprised to see both of Brittany's parents waiting for us, although Brittany looked a bit chagrined. I smiled at them and once again shook their hands.

"Thank you for letting me take Brittany out this evening," I said. "You have a lovely daughter, and I would really like to date her again sometime."

I turned to Brittany and gave her a peck on the cheek before taking her hand and giving it a soft squeeze.

"Thank you, Brittany," I said. "Have a good night."

"You too," she murmured to my back as I turned and headed to my sister's car.

I got into the passenger seat and fastened my seatbelt. Brittany and her folks were waving at us as Hope drove away.

"Well?" Hope asked, as soon as we were back on the road.

"Well what?"

"How was she?"

"She's really good," I replied honestly. "She's just not as good as you."

For some reason, Hope felt the need to prove that she was better. As soon as we parked in front of our house, she eagerly sucked a load out of me in four minutes flat. I could not have held back if I tried.

"You are amazing," I breathed, as she sat up and triumphantly swallowed my salty offering.

I still had my graduation ceremony coming up the following evening, and there would be a handful of graduation parties that I would be compelled to attend, but for all practical purposes it was now summer. I had to wonder what the summer had in store for me.