Out of the Attic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still dazed from that when Hope picked me up after school. We drove along in silence for two minutes before she cleared her throat.

"Who's the girl?" she asked.

I almost got whiplash turning to look at her. She giggled beautifully at my stunned expression.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Well, you haven't teased my pussy since you got in the car," she said. "And that faraway look from you means you are thinking about someone else."

"Brittany wants me to go with her to Brad's graduation party this weekend," I said. "I told her I would ask you to be our designated driver."

"Brittany Hill? Really?" she actually looked worried when she asked it.

"Sorry," I said, "I could not think of a reason to turn her down. I didn't want anyone to be suspicious, and no guy in his right mind would turn down Brittany."

Hope nodded. That made sense. I did slide my hand between her thighs then, finding her hot little pussy waiting for my touch.

"Would you please be our designated driver?" I asked teasingly. "I promise, I will make it worth your while."

"Damn right, you will," she muttered, putting on her turn signal.

Hope pulled the car into the parking lot of one of the strip malls. She parked and spread her legs wide, pulling my face into her horny pussy.

"You've been teasing me all week," she groaned. "Now you'd better finish what you started!"

I did finish her. I buried two fingers inside her, drumming on her g-spot while sucking hard on her engorged clit. She soaked my face and bucked helplessly as that intense climax tore through her. Our stay in the parking lot was incredibly brief, but I still thought a woman was staring at me when I sat up and licked my sister's juices from around my mouth.

We only had ten minutes when we got home for a quick fuck in the shower. Hope had to rush afterwards to get dressed for work. We had expected Colleen to be there, or we would have simply rushed home instead of taking such a risk in a public place. I was home alone for the next hour, and I spent every minute of it watching my hot sisters showering for me.

Colleen and both of my parents arrived home within minutes of each other. Colleen had another date with Dave that night. My parents got dressed up for some event my mother's job was hosting. I told them they looked very nice—which they did—as they headed out the door.

I was sitting alone, knowing that nobody would be around for the next three hours. I was actually feeling sorry for myself and considered watching some of my saved videos when it hit my like a bolt from the blue.

Crazy-hot Brittany wanted me to call her! What the fuck was I thinking? I jumped up from the couch and ran to my room to grab my phone. I forced myself to be calm and made sure my breathing was normal before I made the call.

"Hey, Brittany, it's Daniel," I got out in a fairly smooth voice.

"Oh, I'm glad you finally called me," she said.

I couldn't help it.

"Really?" I asked.

This girl seemed light years out of my league.

"Of course," she replied. "I wouldn't have given you my number if I didn't want you to call me. What are you doing?"

"Oh, just sitting around the house," I said. "My folks have a thing this evening, Colleen's out on a date, and Hope is working. Oh, Hope said she would be happy to drive us to Brad's party and pick us up afterwards."

"Cool," she said. There was a pause, and she sounded hesitant when she added, "Are you going out with that college girl this evening?"

"Nope," I replied easily. "Brittany, it's not like I'm dating her. She just wanted to hook up with me. I don't think that's going to turn into a real relationship."

"Wow," Brittany breathed into her phone. "I had no idea you were like that, Daniel."

I thought about the girls I had dated in high school. Those had not been such casual relationships. It had taken a while, each time, before we made out at all. None of those girls had sex with me until we had dated a few times.

"I'm not really like that," I said, hoping I didn't sound defensive. "It's just...both times, they were older women who weren't looking for a relationship. To be honest, I was surprised when they came on to me like that. Once they did, though, I couldn't say no."

"Oh, really," Brittany growled into the phone. "What would happen if I came on to you like that?"

I could not believe this goddess was talking to me this way. I pulled my phone from my head and looked at it before bringing it back to my ear.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked. "I would be all over your sexy body, Brittany. Shoot, if one of the cars was here, I would already be on my way over there to molest you."

"Damn," she said huskily.

I could tell from that tone and the very faint background sound that she was touching herself. It was a shock that this unapproachable gorgeous woman was so easily aroused by me. I grinned as I thought about what I was doing. I had my mother to thank for my gift of dirty talk.

"How wet is that sweet pussy, Brittany?" I teased.

"How could you tell?" she gasped.

I heard her fingers pull out of her with a wet slurp.

"I was just guessing," I lied, "but I couldn't help but picture you lying there with your legs spread wide open, waiting for me to lick you like you want."

"Dammit," she hissed, "I have to go—Mom's calling me for something. Can I call you back?"

"Sure," I said, "I would love to continue this conversation. You know it would be better in person, though. Any chance you could come over?"

"I wish," she said. "I'll talk to you in a bit."

After getting off of the phone, I had to calm my shaking hands. Oh, it was one thing to sound confident like that, but I had been nervous as hell. Quite honestly, I was surprised at myself. I did not think I had that in me. I was grinning at my own temerity as I made myself dinner. I chewed a couple of bites, and then pulled out my phone again when another thought struck me.

I called Todd. We had never been really close friends, but I had been over to his place a few times over the years, and he had been to our house. It seemed prudent to let him know what was going on, and make sure we were still cool.

"Hey, man, it's Daniel," I said when he answered his phone. "Look, Brittany asked me to go with her to Brad's party this weekend. I just wanted to let you know and make sure that was cool."

"She asked you out?" he said, sounding a little skeptical.

"Yeah," I sighed. "She seemed to think it was a big deal, since you have another date. I told her it was cool, but I just wanted to let you know."

"Oh," he said. "Thanks, I guess. You don't think she'll start anything, do you?"

"Dude," I replied with a chuckle, "I barely know Brittany at all. What do you think?"

We wound up talking for a while after that. I got some good intel on my date for the weekend. I am sure that Todd had no idea the kinds of tips he was giving me for getting into his ex-girlfriend's pants. After I had eaten and cleaned up my dishes, I went to my bathroom to relieve myself and brush my teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror and wondered what I was doing.

This thing with Brittany was not supposed to be anything. I was very happy with the sex I was getting lately. I sure didn't want to risk ruining what I had with Hope by dating one of her rivals. It seemed extremely unlikely that Brittany could match my sister's skills at anything.

My dick twitched when I recalled Hope's mouth draining me dry, and her sweet ass opening up around my hard dick. The way she had groaned into the tile of the tub surround while I pounded her from behind, just an hour earlier, had pushed me right to the brink of orgasm. After I had brushed my teeth, I went to my desk and watched the footage of that intense shower fuck. It looked every bit as hot as it had felt.

I was on the verge of squeezing another load out of my dick when my phone went off. It was Brittany, calling me back. I picked up the phone after pausing the video.

"Hello?" I said, in as calm a voice as I could muster.

"Hey," she said breathlessly, "sorry about that. My parents...you haven't met my parents, have you?"

"I have not," I replied.

I was closing down the security camera feeds on my computer, putting it back into 'safe' mode. Just in case someone came home early, or this conversation took a while.

It turned out to be the latter—Brittany's family situation was complicated, and it took her a long time to talk through a lot of the issues in her life. None of that was boner-inspiring material.

Brittany's dad was Catholic, and her mom was Mormon. Neither of them had been particularly religious people when they met, but that changed when they started having kids. They insisted on taking their kids to a plethora of church functions, and both of those religions evidently frowned on teenagers having sex. Brittany was a gorgeous, horny young woman, but she spent an awful lot of time in various church meetings, camps, and something called 'seminary.' She had to quickly explain that this was a Mormon thing, not a Catholic one. She wasn't going to become a nun; she was just studying the Bible and Book of Mormon every morning before school.

I had not been aware that Brittany had so many brothers and sisters. She was somewhere in the middle of seven or eight kids in her family. Honestly, I was trying to keep track, but I should have been taking notes. Like I said, it was complicated. This was such a departure from our previous phone conversation. However, I knew from talking with Todd that it was important to her, so I listened attentively and asked questions.

Brittany seemed grateful at the end of it. Aside from the religious stuff that I really didn't get, she had a lot of frustrations she just wanted to get off of her chest. I could understand that, and didn't mind listening. I also knew, from talking with Todd, that Brittany was a virgin. Specifically, she had never let a guy fuck her. That did not extend to oral sex, or masturbation. When Brittany hesitantly brought it up, she seemed surprised that I was "cool with it."

"Look, Brittany," I said, "you are gorgeous and I'm not going to pretend I don't want to have sex with you. But it's not like I'm going to push you into doing something you don't want to do. You tell me you would like to have your pussy licked, and I would love to do that. I have had sex, lately, and it was great for me. Let's face it, though. We're about to graduate from high school. We'll both be heading off to college. It's not like we're suddenly the love of each others' lives. I look forward to going to this party with you, and maybe we can date this summer. I'm not reading any more into it than that."

I looked at the time halfway through giving that speech, aware that my family would be coming home soon. Brittany's response floored me—she was clearly aroused from the way she breathed into the phone and the husky way that she spoke.

"God, I can't believe you said that," she breathed. "If I was there right now, I would totally want to suck your dick."

Okay, that was boner-inspiring material.

"Um," I started, "not that I'm complaining, but where did that come from?"

"You've been so sweet, listening to me get all this crap off my chest," she replied honestly. "And you're such a hottie, with a nice, big dick. I know you could date any girl from our school you wanted, and they'd let you do whatever you want with them. I feel lucky that you agreed to go out with me, and you have me so turned on right now."

"What?" I blurted out. "You do know it's me—Daniel—that you're talking to, right?"

Seriously, I thought from her response that she had me confused with someone else. I was getting into better shape, but I was not a "hottie." Nor did I have a particularly impressive dick, in my opinion. She just laughed into her phone. It was a lovely sound. I could just picture her laughing, and it was a beautiful picture.

"You really don't know, do you?" she sighed. "Daniel, all the girls think you have turned into an amazing guy lately. I was not exaggerating or anything."

She sighed again, and I was just dumbstruck on my end of the phone. When the fuck did this happen? Honestly, I was at a complete loss for words. I was reviewing every look I had received, every conversation I had had, every moment I could recall from the past semester of school. Like most guys my age, I was self-conscious all the time. I had that additional burden I had been carrying, of my secret desires for my sisters and mom. The past month I had been furtively working out my little spy camera installation.

I had been so focused on acting normal and avoiding unwanted attention that I had not been paying attention to the sort of attention I had been getting. As I replayed each of these little moments in my mind, I realized that Brittany was right. I could have been dating some amazing high school girls...they just hadn't been the women I was interested in.

"Are you still there?" Brittany's voice brought me back.

"Yeah, sorry about that," I mumbled. "I guess when this thing with...that older woman I told you about happened, it was all I was thinking about. I don't think I'm all that amazing, Brittany. I got all wrapped up in that...Let's be honest, here. I got laid, and that was all I was thinking about."

"Was it really that amazing?" she breathed.

"Absolutely," I replied without hesitation.

I heard her shudder on her end of the phone. Brittany had built up her own fantasy about how her first time would be, and hearing me say that set her on fire. That had not been my intention, but I realized it was what had happened.

"Sorry," I said softly, "I should not tease you. But my experience was really everything I had hoped it would be and then some. I know it's not that way for everyone."

"You have me so worked up right now," she groaned. "Would you really lick my pussy? I mean, just lick my pussy, and not try to, you know, do anything else?"

"I would," I said, "but that might not be a great idea, Brittany. I'm not sure I could stop you if you decided you wanted to do something else after I had licked you through a few intense orgasms."

I had to grin as I said it. I knew she was picturing that vivid scene I had just painted for her. I was teasing her, even though I said I was not going to.

Perhaps it was fortunate that our conversation ended there. I heard a car pull up in our driveway, and Brittany blew out a breath of frustration as one of her parents called her. I managed to speak first.

"I think my mom just got home," I said. "I really enjoyed talking with you, Brittany. I'll see you in school tomorrow."

"Yeah," she said, sounding a little frustrated. "Thanks again for listening to me. Good night, Daniel."

It turned out that it was Colleen, not my mom, who had pulled up in the driveway. She looked tired but beautiful in her slacks and blouse. I wrapped her in a hug just inside the front door and rubbed her back.

"You feel tense," I murmured into her ear, "are you alright?"

"It was a long day," she replied.

She surprised me, then, grabbing my head and pulling my mouth to hers for a passionate, hungry kiss. She groaned into my mouth when we heard another car pulling up to the house.

"God, I want you so badly right now," she groaned.

Hope gave me a similar hot hug and kiss when she came in, although she did not feel as stressed out as Colleen had. Colleen had retreated to her room to change clothes. I fixed a nice dinner for my sisters and sat with them while they ate and talked about work.

Our parents arrived home from their office party, or whatever it had been, an hour later. They just looked relieved to be out of that situation. Evidently there had been alcohol, and some of Mom's coworkers had gotten embarrassingly drunk.

Everyone seemed to be relieved to be home and enjoyed relaxing together in the comfortable familiarity of our living room. A mindless sitcom served as a welcome distraction from the stressful world outside the walls of our house. Colleen sat in my lap and hugged me a little too tightly. She was not wiggling on my dick or teasing herself with it this time. She was clinging to me and was just comforted by my warm body against hers.

I held Hope's hand and lightly scratched Colleen's back with my other hand.

Once again, I watched my sisters on my computer as they got undressed, went to bed, and promptly fell asleep. My parents talked softly in their room about the shindig they had attended. Mom was worried there might be some fallout at work over the next few days. Nobody had sex in our house that night.

I stayed up for an hour after everyone else had gone to bed. I was studying for my final exams the next day. They were my final two exams for the year, and I wanted to make sure I was ready for them. That drained the last of my energy and I slept soundly through the night.

* * *

Between exams the next day, Brittany once again sought me out near my locker. She looked a little flushed and excited when she saw me. I gave her a smile and nodded in the direction of one of the teachers who was monitoring the hallway.

"I'd love to give you a hug and a nice kiss," I said softly, "but I'd hate for us to get in trouble on the last day of school."

She leaned in to me, like she was going to whisper something, but first she licked my ear lightly.

"I can't believe how badly I want to be alone with you," she whispered in my ear.

From our conversation the previous evening, I knew that would never happen at her house. It was the first time I really thought that I should have tried to talk my parents into letting me have my own car. When I had been a junior and got my driver's license, we just hadn't had the money. I had never pushed since. I had enjoyed having my sexy sister as my personal chauffeur. The girls I had dated mostly had their own cars anyway.

I could just picture how this time would have been different. I could imagine getting sexy Brittany all worked up in the backseat of my car, could practically hear her begging me to do it as I plunged my dick into her virgin pussy...

"I can't wait to see you tonight," she whispered in my ear.

* * *

"So, what's the plan?" Hope asked as she drove me home after school. "Do you want me to drive you and Brittany somewhere after the party so you can have sex with her?"

I coughed and spluttered at that—and I hadn't been drinking anything. It just caught me completely off-guard.

"Why would I want to do that?" I asked.

"Oh, I just assumed you wanted to," she replied.

I cocked my head and looked at my sister.

"Wouldn't that make you jealous?" I asked.

"Well, of course it would," she said. "But I thought you were going out with her so people wouldn't know there was anything going on with us. If you don't have sex with Brittany, won't it make her suspicious?"

I shook my head, but the simple logic of her answer made me think about how my sister's mind worked.

"I agreed to go out with her for that reason," I said. "But I have dated other girls and had sex with them. Brittany is actually a virgin. I think she would consider me a real gentleman if I don't try to have sex with her."

Hope looked sharply over at me before returning her eyes to the road.

"Really?" she said. "I didn't think she was a virgin. The guys she dated seemed very happy with her."

"Evidently they were happy with a girl who would give them a blowjob or a hand job," I said. "I talked with Todd, who was dating her until recently. He told me she was a virgin before she did."

I called Brittany when we got home, and we decided that Hope would drop us at Brad's house and then pick us up three hours later. We would drive Brittany home afterward.

* * *

I was a little nervous when I walked up to the door at Brittany's house to pick her up for our date. Her mom answered the door and smiled, inviting me inside. I shook her hand, and then shook Brittany's dad's hand. They tried to be polite, but still grilled me about the evening ahead. I was prepared and gave them the answers they wanted to hear. Brittany's mom was clearly not happy about it, but Brittany's dad had given her permission to drink at the party. I told them I would probably have a beer, but I did not enjoy drinking. The face I pulled when I said 'beer' convinced them I was telling the truth.