Out of the Attic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Colleen turned back to the refrigerator, I leaned forward and whispered to Hope.

"Who's Dave?" I asked.

Hope looked in Colleen's direction before leaning back into my chest and whispering into my ear.

"He's a guy in one of her Psych classes," she said breathily. "He seemed like a really nice guy. I think they went out twice last semester."

I couldn't picture him, but that just meant he probably had never been to our house. It made me realize that neither of my sisters had brought guys over recently. I had been under the impression they simply had not been dating, but between school and work I really had a very narrow view of what their lives were about these days.

I couldn't even tell you what classes my sisters were taking in school. That was not where my focus had been. I looked down over Hope's shoulder and could see her nipples through her shirt. I could also clearly feel the shape of her puffy pussy lips through our shorts. That was where my focus had been.

"That sounds good, Dave," Colleen said as she walked toward the couch, "I'll see you at six."

"Hot date tonight?" I asked her as she slid next to me on the couch.

"Maybe," she said, looking into my eyes.

There were unspoken questions in that exchange. She seemed to get that I wasn't mad or jealous. I sensed that she was still frustrated and turned on. I was tempted to reach over to touch her beneath that t-shirt, but Dad was watching me. I returned my focus to the television screen. Out of the corner of my eye, I could still see my dad's focus was on me. It made me nervous.

I looked in that direction, and my dad finally broke off his intense gaze and put on an innocent face as he returned his focus to the television. I realized that he hadn't been looking at me. He had been looking at Hope's breasts.

It made me review every bit of the dialogue between my parents in their bedroom. While my mother was always talking dirty, bringing up the fantasy of having sex with her son, my father had never given a hint he had a thing for his daughters. I was tempted to encourage one of my sisters to go sit in 'daddy's lap' to see what would happen, but that thought was interrupted.

"Mitch, do you feel like grilling something for dinner?" my mother spoke up.

Dad looked at her for a moment and then nodded.

"That sounds really good, actually," he said. "Daniel, would you mind helping me get the grill cleaned up?"

"Sure thing, Dad," I replied.

It was a little funny how Dad and I both tried to be sly about hiding our boners as we got up to fetch the grill. Oh, we never mentioned it out loud, but there was that uncomfortable grin we shared and we both chuckled and shook our heads as we reached the garage. The grill was under a canvas tarp in the garage. There were a handful of spider webs between the legs that we swept out, and we rolled it around to the back yard and hosed it off before Dad found the gas canister and connected it.

There were sizzles and pops after the grill had warmed up, as the water boiled away. I got the wire brush and cleaned off the grill plates while Dad went to the freezer to get steaks. Within fifteen minutes of Mom's suggestion, the marvelous smell of grilling steaks was wafting through the back yard.

"The yard looks great," Dad commented as he looked around, "We really did a good job back here."

I nodded in agreement. The yard really did look great. It felt like we should use it for something.

"You want to toss the football around?" I asked.

Dad's eyes lit up and he grinned. Minutes later, we were flinging the football all over the yard, laughing and joking the whole time. I saw Mom looking out the back door at us before she disappeared back into the house. A few minutes later, she and my sisters came out onto the porch. They were all smiling as they watched my dad and me playing catch.

They all wore shorts and tank tops. Clearly, not one of them wore a bra.

Dad and I joined them, laughing and panting after the minor exercise. We uncovered the patio furniture and cleaned it up, while Mom tended the steaks. It was a really nice time, that impromptu family dinner on the back porch. All too soon it was over, as Colleen went inside to change for her date. Dad and I cleaned the grill and then threw the football around for another half hour before heading in to shower.

We did get to meet Dave, briefly, before I headed into the bathroom. He seemed like a nice enough fellow, although he did look nervous. He was a couple of inches taller than me, but he looked awfully thin. I shook his hand and tried not to grin at the obvious way he avoided staring at my mom and Hope in their skimpy tops. Colleen looked lovely in her blouse and skirt, and Dave quickly had eyes only for her before they left.

After my shower, I heard my mother squeal from the kitchen when my father snuck up behind her and squeezed her butt. They were playfully making out, and I had to smile as I watched them. I noticed Hope was also smiling from the living room as she watched their antics. By the time Colleen got home from her date, Dad was already dozing off in the loveseat. Mom coaxed him into the bedroom, and I took that opportunity to head into my own room.

I was seated at my desk, with my laptop open and my door locked, when Colleen and Dave entered her bedroom. Colleen made the first move, wrapping her arms around Dave's neck and rising up on tiptoe to plant a kiss on his lips. It looked for a moment like Dave was going to bolt. His eyes opened in surprise and his hands kind of fluttered around like they didn't know what to do. Those hands finally settled on Colleen's sexy back, and she moaned encouragement into his mouth.

Dave gained confidence with every moment, and Colleen was eagerly urging him on with sexy little noises. There was that part of me that was jealous; I felt like I should be the one in there taking off my sister's blouse and sucking her magnificent breasts. At the same time, I was turned on watching as Dave gradually removed my sister's clothes and joined her in her bed.

Frustratingly, Colleen turned off the light. That just drew my attention to the other screen, where Hope was stripping off her clothes next to her bed. Her sexy body was clearly illuminated by her bedside lamp. I could hear my father's snoring from the feed in my parents' room and soft squeals and moans from Colleen's room. I was hard as a rock as I closed my laptop and turned off my lights. Hope was waiting, and tonight I would not disappoint her.

Now, as much as my dad likes to get up early on Saturdays, he almost always sleeps in on Sundays. Heck, we all do. That was in my mind as I tapped softly on Hope's bedroom door. We would have all night to do whatever we wanted. I let myself in, and Hope was smiling at me, lying in her bed with her naked body gloriously displayed. I locked the door behind me and dove between her legs to feast on her tasty pussy.

I love watching her face when I lick my sister's pussy. She is a beautiful woman anyway, but the glow she gets makes her look like some pagan sex goddess. Also, I truly love the taste of her on my tongue. That distinct musky-sweet flavor just sets me on fire with lust. Hope shuddered through a quick climax, and that did all sorts of distracting things to her big, wobbling breasts and nipples.

I quickly pulled off my clothes and tossed them to the floor. Hope had spent hours teasing my cock today, and now it was finally unleashed deep inside her drenched pussy. My mouth closed on one of those teasing nipples, and she moaned appreciatively into my hair.

"I've been waiting for this all day, Daniel," she said in her breathy little voice.

I released her nipple briefly and looked into her eyes. I grinned.

"Well, now you're going to get it all night," I replied.

"Yes!" she gasped, as my mouth reclaimed her hard nipple and my dick thrust deep inside her.

I was a little disappointed with myself. I did not last long at all in that incredibly snug, wet orifice before I was at the point of no return. Hope did not seem to mind at all as I filled her pussy with cum. I almost apologized, but she was giving me a lusty look and licking her lips.

"Give me that tasty cock," she hissed.

I pulled out of her and slid up her body, biting back a groan as she inhaled my wet dick. Hope really had some skills when it came to sucking cock. Her hands squeezed my ass as her talented tongue and lips worked me over. My eyes shot open when she pulled me to her and took me down her throat. There was no gagging, just the insistent swallowing of her throat muscles around the head.

"Jesus!" I gasped. "I didn't know you could do that!"

Her eyes smiled up at me. Her mouth was stretched around the base of the thick shaft. Her hands were insistent as she drove me into her throat. If I had been mildly embarrassed at how quickly her pussy had coaxed a load out of me, I was mortified at how little control I had now. Her throat sucked that second load out of me before I even knew what hit me. Seriously, I didn't even have time to warn her. I sucked in that breath to say something, and then my dick exploded before I could form a single word. Her eyes kept right on smiling up at me as her throat gulped down every drop I had to give her.

At this rate, 'all night' was going to amount to ten minutes!

I collapsed next to my amazing sister on her bed, my head still spinning after that unbelievable blowjob. She lay next to me, moaning contentedly as she salaciously licked her lips and played with her sloppy pussy. I could smell my cum on her breath when she rolled to her side and whispered in my ear.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom," she said, "I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Do you want me to join you?" I asked.

She shook her head and gave me a lopsided grin.

"No," she said, "I need to poop, and then I'll be cleaning out my ass afterwards so you can fuck it. I don't think you want to see that."

"Agreed," I said, trying not to picture it in my mind.

She kissed my cheek, and then she rose from the bed. My eyes followed her shapely ass as she walked to her door and on to the bathroom. She left the bedroom door slightly ajar.

A sound from down the hall brought me to full alert. It sounded like someone had gone into my room, and that made me instantly nervous. I could not recall if I had shut down my laptop. I grabbed my shorts and pulled them on, rushing over to my bedroom and stepping inside to quickly flip on the light.

I was relieved to see that I had indeed shut off the computer. At the same time, I was surprised to see my mother standing in my room, looking like a deer caught in headlights. Her nightgown was open in the front, and her naked body was lewdly displayed. Her eyes were open wide as she looked at me.

My voice was amazingly calm when I spoke.

"Mom, what are you doing?" I asked.

It was hilarious, really. I had been fucking my own sister, but my mother was gobbling air, unable to find her words and looking like she had been the one caught doing something wrong. I pushed my door closed behind me and sighed as I dropped my shorts. My mother's hard nipples and drenched pussy already had me hard again.

"Oh, Mommy," I said sadly, "you forgot your panties again. You know I can't resist that wet mommy pussy when it's all naked like that."

She did not resist as I pushed her back onto my bed and lifted her legs to my shoulders. I fucked her urgently, without preamble. Her pussy was every bit as warm, snug and inviting as my sister's had been minutes earlier. This time, though, I had the staying power to really give her a thorough fucking. Both of our eyes shot open when we heard Dave bellow in orgasm through the wall between mine and Colleen's rooms.

It reminded me to be quiet as I pounded my mother's pussy. She pulled me to her and held me tightly as she shuddered through a pair of rapid orgasms. Mom gave me a searing kiss before she pushed me off of her and tied her nightgown securely. She did not say a word as she shakily made her way back down the hallway to her bedroom.

I was back in Hope's bedroom waiting for her when she returned from her shower. I had found the bottle of lube and lightly coated my cock with the stuff. She squealed with delight when I bent her over and drove my tongue into her freshly-cleaned asshole. It was something I had wanted to try. Nothing tells a woman 'I love you and will do anything for you' quite like eating her ass.

I knew that I was fulfilling Hope's fantasy when I took charge and lubricated her horny little asshole. Once again, I was probably a little too tentative initially. Hope did not complain. I really took my time working my cock into her shapely backside, and we both savored every moment of it. Hope started out on her knees in the bed and I knelt behind her.

Once I had begun to work in and out of her, she slid slowly to lie flat on the bed, and I held her ass cheeks open and watched my thick shaft slide in and out. Damn, that was so hot to watch. I looked back in the direction of the camera, and shifted my hips a bit to make sure I was giving the camera an unobstructed view. I was as hard as I could be the entire time, and my dick was drooling pre-cum into my sister's tight ass the entire time. Still, I was in control and was nowhere near orgasm.

Hope, on the other hand, was coming continually as I slowly fucked her ass. She buried her head in a pillow and I heard her muffled scream. It put a satisfied smile on my face. Eventually I did fire that third load into her sexy ass, of course. By that time, I think Hope was ready for the sweaty ass-fuck to end. She did not complain, but I think her sexy bottom was a little sore from the relentless pounding I had given it.

She smiled and kissed me.

"Oh, thank you, Daniel," she whispered. "That was everything I dreamed and then some."

I held her in my arms and smiled contentedly. Until she kicked me out.

"You need to go to your room," she said. "It would be silly for us to get caught, and I want to be able to do this a lot more."

She was right, of course—well, mostly. Mom had already caught us. That didn't make me feel any better as I made my way through the darkness to my own bed. It had been so warm and comfortable in Hope's bed, and I hadn't wanted to leave. After the welcoming feel of her shapely curves in my arms, I felt awfully alone in my own bed. I didn't have a lot of time to dwell on it. I was asleep quickly after that long day.

* * *

Dave had made his exit sometime during the night. This Sunday was a departure from our normal, lazy family routine. My sisters and I had final exams in the final week of school, and we had all put off studying. Most of the day, the three of us were at the dining room table studying. I did finally take note of some of the classes my sisters were taking and asked polite questions about those courses.

My sisters both surprised me with the depth of their answers. I learned a lot about the classes, as well as some of the instructors I should take or avoid should I follow them to the local community college. Mom acted like a delightful caterer through the course of the day, constantly bringing us snacks and drinks and giving us all warm hugs. The pride in her expression was obvious.

I was a little embarrassed when my dad returned home late in the afternoon. I had not even been aware he was gone the whole day. We wrapped up the study session and cleared the table so that we could have our typical Sunday dinner as a family. Once again, it was a warm and friendly atmosphere at our table. My sisters and I did the dishes, and then both of my sisters returned to studying at the dining room table. I was done with my own studies, but I sat with them and quizzed them on their subjects.

I had expected to have sex with one of my sisters that night, but it didn't happen. They were just both mentally drained after that long day of studying, and they went right to sleep. I observed their sleeping bodies on my laptop and shook my head. They were both so damned lovely that I had to smile. For once, Colleen had left her lamp turned on, but there was nothing happening that I wanted to watch. Figures.

My parents gave me quite a show that night, having vigorous sudsy sex in their shower. The hottest part for me was when Dad pushed her up against the tile wall and took her hard from behind. Mom's body shook with every thrust, and her eyes rolled up as she gasped out her orgasm. That look on her face made me come into my waiting tissue.

After that, I was soon asleep.

The next morning, when Hope drove me to school, I reached over and played with her pussy under her skirt while she drove. I licked her juices from my fingers before getting out of the car, and she shook her head and smiled at me. Unlike normal school days, we were only in a couple of classes each day, and the room was deathly quiet during the exams.

I got some inquiring looks from girls in the hallways, but I could not figure out what it was about until after lunch on Wednesday. There was this incredible blonde hottie named Brittany (go figure) who was one of the girls who had given me her number the previous week. She was on the drill team, and every guy in the school wanted her. The problem was that she was so damned good-looking that she was intimidating to every one of us, me included.

"You never called me," she stated bluntly as she came up to me at my locker.

I searched her eyes intently. I could not tell if she was mad, disappointed, curious, or what.

"I'm sorry," I said hesitantly. It sounded like a question coming out of my mouth.

"Well, clearly you've been getting some from somebody, lately," she stated. "Who did you pick over me? Was it Clarissa?"

"No," I responded automatically, but my mind was blown.

Clarissa was another one of those centerfold-hot girls in our school. I had no idea either of them was interested in me. My mind worked quickly as it tried to shift gears. I pulled her to the lockers and looked around nervously. My voice was a soft whisper as I confided in her with the lie.

"Look," I said, "it's embarrassing. I got involved with this older woman. That's all I can really say—she's married."

Brittany sucked in a shocked breath and her eyes shot open. I wasn't done, though.

"We broke it off a week ago," I continued softly, "but then I hooked up with this college girl. I've barely seen her this week, though."

That part was all too true. Between their own finals and work, I had barely seen either of my sisters since the weekend. Except for torturing Hope on the drive to school and home every day.

"Wow," Brittany breathed. "That's so hot. I had no idea."

I nodded at her.

"You need to take me out to Brad's party this weekend, though," she went on. "I can't show up by myself; Todd will be there with his new girlfriend."

I had been vaguely aware that the two of them had broken up a few weeks earlier. Todd was...well, he could be a jerk at times. He was one of the smarter and more athletic guys in our school, but he often came across as a know-it-all and a bit of a snob. I had known the guy for years, and he was alright when it was just us guys hanging out. I understood why Brittany felt she had to have a date. I nodded.

"That sounds great," I said.

My mind was already in high gear, and it occurred to me that Brad's parties always had alcohol. His parents were notoriously cool like that. Their place was out past the city limits on a large spread of land, and they were fine with letting the kids drink. They were sticklers for designated drivers, though.

"I think my sister will drive us there and back if I ask her nicely," I said.

Brittany knew Hope. She had only graduated the year before, after all, and they had been in some of the same social circles of hot-as-hell girls at my school. Brittany nodded and smiled, then surprised me by kissing me right on the lips.