Out of the Blue

Story Info
Husband and wife spanked at the same time.
1.8k words
4.46
5.4k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of the blue

'What you both need is a good spanking!'

I had to check myself, what did my mother-in-law just say?

'I'm sorry, what was that?' I looked at my mother-in-law in utter disbelief.

'I'm serious' she said 'You two have done nothing but bicker and argue since you got here. So, sort yourselves out or you'll both be over my knee'.

I wasn't aware that my mother-in-law was a spanker or that she'd ever spanked my wife, or anybody else for that matter, but much to my surprise, I was clearly in the dark. It had also never come up in conversation between my wife and me either, but I suppose it may have been a private matter. My wife knew I was a spanko, but she wasn't really all that bothered by it, but to hear my mother-in-law say it, well, it was a bit out of the blue for certain. My wife seemed to just ignore the comment or maybe shrug it off. If she was surprised, she didn't show it.

Things calmed down for a little while and we were just having one of those days I guess where we just started nipping at each other again. My wife responded and we were arguing again, just minor stuff, nothing serious or too bitchy but.......

'Enough!' my mother-in-law spoke in a way I'd never heard her before.

She pulled out a dining room chair, sat down on it and said, looking directly at me 'What did I say would happen if you two didn't stop bickering?'

I didn't say anything, I just looked at her.

'Well?'

'We'd be over your knee' I stammered, my mind was racing, it was hard to process what was going to happen. I was going to be spanked by my mother-in-law in front of my wife...WOW! I'd fanticised about my wife watching me being spanked but never thought in a million years it might happen. I certainly didn't think it would be my mother-in-law who would be spanking me. This was so unreal, I'll probably wake up in a minute to find it's a dream. A dream that will include seeing my wife being spanked as well? How is this possible? But it wasn't a dream.

'Get those trousers and pants off' Carol barked at me.

I did as I was told, kicking my shoes off as well, and seemingly within seconds I stood semi naked in front of my mother-in-law with my wife standing behind watching.

'Over my knee' she said curtly.

I placed myself over her lap, my fingers not touching the floor, but my toes were. I felt her hand on my bare bottom, she was rubbing it and scolding me at the same time.

'I can't believe it has come to this; I'm having to spank a grown man like a naughty little boy'.

With that her hand came down with a loud smack and again and again and again. They were stinging slaps and she continued smacking each cheek in turn. I had no idea how long this would last, would it be a token spanking, a few hard smacks and that would be it.

I wasn't counting but she must have given me 20 to 30 smacks on the bottom. She paused for a moment, rubbed my bottom, and started spanking again, only this time it was multiple spanks on the same cheek and a lot harder and a lot faster. This felt like a spanking now and I was wiggling with each spank. I couldn't say how many spanks I'd had but 60, 70, 80 who knows. Carol spanked hard and my bottom was stinging.

She paused again. 'It's been a while since I spanked a naughty boy's bottom', so she has spanked in the past I thought. Then she said, 'Karen darling (my wife) get me my big wooden spoon from the kitchen, be a dear?' my wife did as she was asked and brought the wooden spoon from the kitchen. I had seen it before, I thought it was a pretend spoon as it was large and way bigger than you'd need for cooking. perhaps my mother-in-law was a closet spanko and I never knew.

'Right young man, let's see if a few wallops with my spoon might make you less argumentative?' with that she brought the spoon down hard on my bottom.

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

I was flinching and jerking with each spank of the spoon.

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

Wow! my bum was burning now, each whack in the same spot on my bottom.

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

I yelled out 'Ooooohhh!!!!!' now quivering from how sore my bottom was.

'Finally, a reaction, now how many was that? Twelve, I think? Same again to make it a round two dozen should be enough', she said, almost talking to herself.

'Please Carol, no more' I pleaded. With that I felt her hand come down hard again and again on my bottom.

'Ooowww!!!!'

'I am your mother-in-law. When I am spanking you, you will show me some respect and refer to me as Mrs Kershaw. Is that clear?'

'Yes Mrs Kershaw' I stumbled over the words.

Whack! The spoon came down on my bottom again.

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

I had no choice to give in to it, I wasn't wiggling just because it hurt and was uncomfortable, my reactions were now reflexes, involuntary, I was squirming, bucking, kicking, and yelling with each whack of her spoon. My wife was seeing her husband being exposed, literally obviously, but emotionally as well. I was out of control.

Whack!

'OOWWW!!!!!'

Whack!

'PLEEAASSEEEE!!!!'

Whack!

'Nooooo!!!!!'

WHACK!!!!!!!!

'MRS......!!!!!!' it tailed off.

I was so close to tears, the ultimate humiliation, spanked across my mother in law's lap, my bottom on fire. Wow! She'd given me a good spanking, harder than I thought she would. I lay there shaking, I felt her hand smoothing my bottom. I got to my feet and stood there, tears were now coming down, crying like a naughty boy in front of her and my wife, rubbing my bottom with my manhood fully exposed.

Suddenly I heard my wife say, 'And you are not using that on me!' she said pointing at the spoon.

'No darling, that won't be necessary, I'll use my hand, that will be sufficient. This also meant my wife would be going over her mum's knee and I was going to watch it.

Karen's mother was suddenly very formal 'Over my knee please darling.'

With that my wife moved over to her mother and lay across her lap. Karen was wearing a knee length brown and light brown dress, quite snug around the bosom for maximum effect but quite free flowing from the waste. My mother-in-law pulled my wife towards her a little bit, just for a bit of positioning. She then pulled up her dress, laid in on my wife's back and placed her left hand on it to expose my wife's knickers. As is usual with my wife she takes a lot of care with her under garments and today was no different. She was wearing a creamy coloured, lacey, pair of knickers, and you could bet she'd have a matching bra on as well.

The mother-in-law smoothed her hand over my wife's knickered bottom and brought her hand down hard on my wife's behind. Again, again and again, her hand spanked my wife's bottom. My wife's legs were kicking out almost immediately.

'And you my dear, need to stop being so cantankerous' her hand still coming down hard on each cheek of Karen's bottom as she scolded her for how she'd been all day.

Suddenly I heard 'Ohh, mummy!' my wife's bottom was clearly starting to hurt.

My mother-in-law gave my wife a few more smacks to her knickered bottom and paused.

'Now young lady, you may not be getting the spoon, but the rest of your spanking will be on your bare bottom.'

'No Mummy please!' Karen protested.

'And when you come round again, it's on the understanding that if I think a spanking is warranted, that's exactly what you'll both get. I will not have any nonsense from you two, is that understood?' there was silence. She brought her hand down hard on my wife's bottom.

'Is that understood?'

'OOWW!!!, yes mummy' my wife blurted out as my mother-in-law glared at me.

'Yes Mrs kershaw' I replied very sheepishly.

My mother-in-law then proceeded to pull my wife's knickers down. Karen was protesting but they were swiftly pulled down, over her bottom, and down to her knees. My wife was drumming her feet on the floor, she obviously knew what was coming next. I had been rubbing my bottom the whole time and it was calming down, but as it did, and as I watched my wife's bottom getting spanked, I got a bigger and bigger erection.

My mother-in-law then brought her hand down hard on Karen's bottom, again and again it came down, my wife wriggling and squirming, and yelling and squealing with each spank. Her mum carried on spanking hard on each cheek, Karen's legs kicking out with each smack. Then the spanking came to, what appeared to be, the end. My wife was in the same state I was, shaking over her mum's knee, reaching for her bottom with her right hand, which her mum pushed away.

'You can stand up now darling' said Carol, almost sweetly.

After a few moments she got up, her dress fell back down over her bottom and she quickly removed her knickers, which were now round her ankles. Karen, very gingerly and rubbing her bottom, came over to where I was standing. She could see I still only had my t-shirt on and glanced at my now enormous erection as she stood next to me. She stood very close, and I could feel her left hand gently feeling my warm bottom. I did the same to her and her hot, spanked bottom made my penis throb.

'You two had better go upstairs and tidy yourselves up, I'll be serving lunch in 15 minutes.'

I picked up my trousers, pants, and shoes. My wife, already with her knickers in her hand, led the way upstairs. We went into the spare room, my wife turned and faced me and immediately pulled my t-shirt up and over my head. I stood naked in front of her. Without either of us saying a word she turned round, I unzipped her dress and eased it over her shoulders, she did the rest and wiggled it down to the floor. I quickly undid the catch on my wife's bra, it too, fell to the floor. It was the same creamy colour as her knickers, as I thought it would be. I gently held my wife by her hips, knelt, and kissed her warm, red buttocks. I stood up, took a few steps back and looked at my naked wife's spanked and very red bottom. It looked fantastic.

My wife turned round and smiled.'Did you enjoy that?

'Oh yes, it was fantastic. I wouldn't have guessed your mum did that kind of thing' I could hardly contain myself 'Are we likely to do it again?'

'Only if you're good' my wife said with a wink and with that, we had about 10 minutes to fill before lunch........

TBC