Out of the Blue Ch. 02 - 15 minutes

Story Info
Sequal to 'Out of the blue'.
1.4k words
4.6
1.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"From, seemingly, out of nowhere, my wife's mother had spanked both of us, at the same time. Each of us watching the other one, go over her knee, and have our bottoms well and truly spanked (See 'Out of the blue')."

Karen's mum, Mrs Kershaw, looked at the pair of us standing next to each other after our spankings. 'You two had better go upstairs and tidy yourselves up, I'll be serving lunch in 15 minutes.'

I picked up my trousers, pants, and shoes. My wife, already with her knickers in her hand, led the way upstairs to her old bedroom. As soon as we got in there, my wife turned and faced me, and immediately went to pull my t-shirt up and over my head. I threw my clothes, that I still had in my hand, on the floor and stood naked in front of her. She moved forward and kissed me.

Being naked, while my wife was still clothed, was always fantastically arousing. I felt her hand on my cock, gently squeezing and working my shaft. Without either of us saying a word she turned round, I unzipped her dress and eased it over her shoulders, she did the rest and expertly wiggled it down, over her hips, onto the floor, she kicked it out of the way. I kissed her shoulders and undid the catch on my wife's bra, it too, fell to the floor. It was the same creamy colour as her knickers, as I thought it would be. I took the opportunity to cup my wife's breast in my hands and fondled them while I kissed her neck, she was purring as her hands ran up and down my arms. I moved my hands to her hips and knelt behind her. I kissed her warm, red buttocks repeatedly, feeling the heat as I pressed my face against her bottom. I continued to caress and squeeze Karen's bottom and then slowly stood up. I took a few steps back and admired my naked wife's spanked, and bright pink, bottom. It looked fantastic. My wife turned round and smiled.

'Did you enjoy that?' Karen asked as she came forward and embraced me again.

'What that or downstairs?' I asked, teasing her a bit.

'I know you enjoyed kissing my bottom, but I was thinking about downstairs' she put her hands on her hips.

'Oh that.... yes, it was fantastic. I would not have guessed your mum would do that kind of thing' I could hardly contain myself, 'Are we likely to do it again?'

'Only if you're very good' my wife said with a wink and with that, we had about 10 minutes to fill before lunch........

I put my hands on my wife's hips and pulled her naked body towards me, I felt so turned on and yet so submissive at the same time. I was well aware that spanking and the thought of spanking made me horny, it had since my Wow! moment with a spanking magazine when I was 15, but what just happened had taken me to a new level of arousal of what had been, up until that moment, only a fantasy. Not so much Karen's mum spanking me, I had never thought of that really, but having my wife watch me being spanked by another woman.

I felt my hard cock press against her fanny as I gripped her hips tighter and pulled her even closer towards me as I moved my hands round to her, still warm, bottom and grabbed both cheeks firmly. She squeezed her hand between us, I felt her hand on my, now solid, penis again, she wrapped her hand tightly around it and moved her hand up and down my throbbing erection. God, I needed to fuck this woman and I needed to fuck her right now!!!

I could try and rationalise what had happened, but right now my head was swimming with all that had just happened. I had just been given a spanking, which is something I thoroughly enjoy, don't get me wrong, spankings hurt, a long hard over the knee spanking hurts like hell, but it takes me to a place where my alter ego resides. That place of subservience and submission, of maybe regression and some might say, of private, perverted arousal, the place I usually wear panties when I'm spanked, that place where, some years before, I had a dress, tights and panties on and went over another woman's knee for the spanking of a lifetime. This wasn't a place I had invited my wife too, and to be fair my wife hadn't ever really looked like this was somewhere on her itinerary, but she had now, at least, watched and joined in.

All that could wait however, right now my head was awash with having just been spanked, extremely hard, by my mother-in-law, across her knee, bare bottom, but not only that, my wife was watching and thus, by extension, condoning and allowing it and perhaps even supporting it. If that wasn't enough, I then saw my wife taken over her mum's knee, seemingly compliant which is quite unusual for my wife, and have her bottom spanked, firstly on her knickers, then watch them pulled down and see her given a good spanking on the bare bottom. All this while I stood semi naked, wearing just a t-shirt, with an increasingly large hard-on, all in full view of her mum.

I couldn't but think the planets had seemingly aligned, but even though I couldn't have kept a rational thought in my head with super glue at that moment, my instincts were telling me this wasn't a random convergence of planets, but these planets had been carefully pushed into a specific position, one I liked to be sure, but pushed none the less. To paraphrase the great Roberta Flack, she, Karen, may have found a way to live in his (spanking) world than have him live without it, in hers.

All this flashed through my head in seconds, but the priority was my wife, my naked wife, my recently spanked naked wife, even the thought made my penis pulse. My wife got on top of the bed and took my hand to gently pull me onto it as well. I was kneeling on the bed as she lay down on her back, she placed a leg either side of me, shuffled her hips towards me a little bit, lifted her knees up so they were bent and then spread them just a little wider. She reached toward for me and I took her invitation. I moved down on top of her and easily guided my penis into her warm (Delicious), slightly tight (Delightful) and soaking wet pussy (Definitely always). As I pushed myself into her she groaned and exclaimed.

'Christ! You're big!' I obviously had no reply, but my ego had a huge grin.

In seconds we were rhythmically coordinated as I pushed myself into her, she in turn was raising and lowering her hips in perfect timing, she had one arm round my upper back and the other gripping my bottom tightly to help pull herself into my loins.

In just a few moments she whispered in my ear 'Are you ready to cum baby?'

That seem to function as a magic spell, I could feel myself ready to explode.

'Oh yeeesss' I moaned 'Oh! Oh! Ohhh baby' and I gushed forth, emptying myself into her 'Fucking hell!' I exclaimed.

'Shhhh!' my wife said as she put a finger over my lips 'Too loud sweetie' as she pulled me towards her, and we kissed and grabbed and entwined with excitement.

I pulled my lips away from my wife's and cupping her left breast, pulled it level with my mouth and proceeded to suck her nipple and fondle her breast. She purred contentedly.

'Two minutes!' came the call from downstairs.

Talk about 3-2-1 you're back in the room (UK humour I'm afraid, unless you know the TV show Little Britain)

We both came back to our senses and as delightful as it was to keep my still erect penis in my wife, and go round again, we may both have been on a short leash with regards to our conduct and behaviour, especially now.

We both giggled, 'We'd better go' my wife said, slapping my bum quite hard, my still sore bum. I slipped myself out of my wife, and kissing her fanny as I slid down her body whispered, 'See you later.'

We frantically got dressed then galloped down the stairs like a couple of teenagers who didn't want to be discovered.