All Comments on 'Out of the Frying Pan...'

by sin2win500

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

there needs to be more of this. very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Read it before

Move on . Nothing here that hasn't been done 5000 times before.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 10 years ago
Very hot...but to short.

Would love to read a chapter 2, but maybe a bit longer.

ashlifoxxashlifoxxover 10 years ago
keep it up

Really enjoyed it keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I worked at a warehouse, I was young, 25, the new guy Mick came to work, older mid to late 40s of islander descent. We got along fine, we both had to work back 3 hours, when we finished, off to the showers, I started then realized I had forgotten my soap, I walked back around the corner to be confronted with Mick bending over in a pair of stretch sheer panties. I stopped, totally shaved legs,, his butt looked like a few I had seen in porn movies. I cleared my throat, he turned, just getting my soap, I took of back to the shower, my cock semi hard. He joined me, as he showered I kept looking at his butt, well he said I guess my secret is out.i nodded, I wont say anything Mick, he looked at me, thanks but I think you enjoyed the view. My cock was still at half mast, let me help you and he walked over, reached for my cock, started to stroke it, then took it in his mouth and I was gone as he sucked me until my cumm blasted into his hot mouth. I stood weak, he turned, now you know, you only have to ask. I had a lot of questions for Mick.

hotnatasha1987hotnatasha1987over 10 years ago
this could be more interesteing

hope for next episode

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersin2win500@sin2win500
30 Followers
I'm Jack. I came to lit because I loved the stories, then I discovered the chat. I've found a lot of great connections here, and am always eager to make more. I enjoy a good chat, or, on occasion, some role play. Likes: I like a chat partner who is fun, can be naughty, and i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES