Out of the Office

Story Info
A sexy fling with a co-worker on our day off.
2.3k words
4.46
14.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ding. I got an instant message. "Hey can you come take a look at account? I cannot figure out where this balance discrepancy comes from." I respond with a thumbs up and head down the hallway to his office. We have worked together for years. Our families attending work outings together, birthday parties, and the like. He is such a nice guy with a beautiful wife and family.

I reach the office. "What cha got, Steve?" I say as I make my way to stand beside him and look at his screens.

He hops up and says, "Have a seat and take a look." I flop down in his chair as I had done many times before. I start navigating through screens to find the issue. As I go along, he leans over me and puts his hand over mine on the mouse. "Let me show you what I found." he says as his hand remains on mine. He leans over my shoulder, his head next to mine. Faintly he whispers, "You smell incredible." I hold my breath and freeze. He inhales my scent deeply and his lips brush my neck. Chills run through me and I let out the most meager moan of pleasure. My thoughts race. 'My husband's office is down the hall past mine. Steve is so hot. Did he hear me?'

His actions answer my thoughts. His hand firmly grasps the nape of my neck as he spins his chair so that I face him. Steve pulls me up and into him. He hungrily kisses my neck as I moan again. He quickly moves his mouth over mine and kisses me deeply. The kisses are hungry and passionate, years of yearning and pent up frustration surfacing all at once. I can feel his manhood engorged and swollen pressed against my abdomen. I ache to feel him inside me. He lifts me up and my ass lands on an empty spot on his desk. I wrap my legs around his waist and pull his hard cock against me. My pussy is soaking wet already.

Steve stops suddenly. "No. We will get caught." He is right, the walls are paper thin and his office door is slightly ajar. Luckily the blinds on the window are drawn to block out the afternoon sun. "Can you take some time off next week?"

"Yes." I stammer with a puzzled look on my face.

"Good. Take a day off that Daniel cannot have off." he says flatly. "Can you make an excuse to get out of the house for the day?" Steve queries.

"Sure." I say. Daniel, my husband, often has to work when I don't.

Steve quickly lays out the plan. Meet him at the shopping center that is between our neighborhoods. He will pick me up at 9:30 am.

***

I pull into the back of the parking lot at the local grocery store at 9:25 am. 'Steve is lucky that I am actually on time. I wonder if he will show up.' My stomach has butterflies. This is not the norm for me. A few minutes later, I see Steve's truck pull in beside my minivan. I grab my bag and hop in the passenger seat.

"I didn't think you would show up." Steve says.

"Well here I am." my voice breaks slightly.

He drives to a local hotel, nothing fancy and conveniently located near the interstate. He parks around back and we make our way through one of the smaller side doors that he opens with a key card. We go down the hall a short ways and he stops to let us in. Steve takes off his shoes just inside the door. I do likewise.

The room has a king size bed and is rather plain, except for the presence of champagne, flutes, orange juice and a platter of fruit on the desk. Steve pops the cork on the champagne. He fills two flutes halfway and tops them off with orange juice. He hands one to me and says, "Drink up."

"Thanks." I reply. Then, gulp down most of the glass to sooth my nerves. 'Oh great', I think, 'Just what I need on an empty stomach.' He drains his glass in one large gulp. 'Maybe it isn't just me.'

Steve grabs the glasses and places them on the side table. He pulls of his t-shirt revealing his hairy and muscled chest. Steve is average height and has a stocky build. He is fit and the muscles in his arms are defined. He pulls me into him and kisses me fervently. He pulls off my t-shirt revealing a green lace bra. My areola and nipples are clearly visible through the lace. His kisses have ensured that my nipples are rock hard. He pauses to take in the scenery. He says, "God you look good."

I pull off my yoga pants, revealing tiny matching green lace panties. He undoes my bra hooks and pulls my bra off as we kiss. His strong hands massage my tits a bit roughly, kneading them like mounds of dough. Every so often, he pinches or tweaks my nipple. I squeal in pain & ecstasy. He pushes me down onto the bed and pulls off my thong. He moves to taste my wet pussy. He parts the pink flesh with his fingers and his tongue swirls all over finally plunging deep inside of me. My soft moans grow louder. Breathlessly, I say, "Wait, wait." He pauses and looks up at me. "If you are going to do this I need you to be inside me quickly when I say, please." I beg. He nods. He stands up and pulls off his jeans and boxers. His dick is good sized, moderately long but very thick. It stands erect and has a pink hue from the blood coursing through it. I catch my breath at the sight. He kneels back down and buries his face into my cleanly shaven pussy. His tongue is masterful. He knows just when to suck my clit and to suck gently. Occasionally, he flicks his tongue against it. Mostly he massages my pussy with a circular motion and then slides his tongue into me. He reaches up and grips my breasts, pinching the nipples. My back arches in response. My hips rock against him. I cannot get enough. I thrust my hands behind my back to prevent myself from pushing him away or pulling him in too hard. My body stiffens as my orgasm begins. I let out a muffled guttural scream as my insides spasm and I reach a euphoric level of pleasure. My body shudders as my orgasm subsides.

At this point, I cannot control my hands and push his face away from my sopping wet pussy. I began to try to pull him onto me. "Please, please. I need you inside me now." I insist. "Please, please, please." I whimper. My eyes go wide when I feel the tip of his dick against me. I urge my hips forward and try to pull him further inside. It feels like a torturously long time before he slides his thick cock inside me. The force and motion cause me to orgasm again instantly. I can feel my pussy squeeze his cock as he moves it in and out, slowly and rhythmically. Every time he grunts with pleasure or effort, I cum again. His strokes are long and even. When I cum, his eyes reveal that he can feel the spasms inside me. Even though the room is cool, we are both covered in sweat. His body tenses as he comes close to climax. For me, this triggers a very intense orgasm and I cry out in sheer pleasure. He succumbs to his orgasm and I can feel his cock throb inside, filling me with warm milky semen. It thumps against my insides again and again, each time gushing more of the liquid. Steve collapses, careful not to press too hard against me, yet still remains on top of me.

After a time, he slides off of me and hands me a hand towel from the nightstand. I carefully dry his cock and balls. Then clean myself up a bit. His look is puzzled. "Do you always do cum like that?"

"I am not sure what you mean." I reply.

"You cum over and over. Repeatedly." he says and his eyebrows raised.

"Not always. But if I orgasm before you're inside of me it will happen. Why do you ask?"

"It makes me feel like a porn star. You are so responsive to my touch." Steve runs his finger along my side which makes me squeek. "See what I mean? And your pussy clamps down on my dick each time you cum. Damn, it feels amazing." he says. He gets up and heads off to the bathroom. After a few minutes the shower starts up. He leans his head out and says, "Come join me. How hot do you like the water?"

"Scalding, but I will take warm." I reply. My legs are still a bit wobbly as make my way across the room. He steps into the large tiled shower and I join him. He lets the water run through his hair and down his muscled form. I take a judicious amount of shampoo and place it in my hand. I begin to scrub his hair and massage his scalp. As he rinses out the the shampoo, I gently wash his back, then his chest and arms. When I reach his hands. I massage the palms and stretch his fingers back to relieve the stress in them. I continue to clean his lower body careful with where I soap. As I clean his legs, I massage them and rub from his inner thigh down to his ankle. He reaches down to pull me up from my knees. In turn, he washes my hair and as I rinse, he soaps my chest enjoying the slipperiness of my breasts. He soaps my back as he rubs my slick chest against his. He pulls me far enough away that just my nipples graze his chest. He has a devious smile on his face. Once I am sufficiently cleaned, he turns off the water grabs a towel and gently dries me off.

I grab a towel and dry him as well. As I dry his ankles, I turn my face to look up at him. I run my tongue all over his balls, place them in my mouth gently run my tongue around them. His cock begins to swell ever so slightly. I ran my tongue along the length of it, then took it all in my mouth. It fills my mouth. I began to suck him letting the length of his manhood strike the back of my throat. "Not yet." he says and he pulls me to my feet again. "We need to hydrate." He grabs some bottled water and we gulp it down. He lays down on the bed and motions me to join him.

I crawl across the bed to him on all fours. I crawl the length of the bed toward him and bend down to kiss him. He kisses his way down my neck and onto my breasts. My breasts dangle over his face as he suckles at each taking turns. I moan as he slips one finger in my pussy. He strokes it gently while he continues to nurse at my breasts. Then he slides another finger inside. The way he touches me sends chills up and down my body and my skin tingles. Between the sucking at my breasts and the manual stimulation, I orgasm very hard and very fast. "Aw." he says, "I was having fun."

"Now it is my turn." I say as I straddle his now hard cock. I slide up and down with his aid. I cum over and over again. Once he is sufficiently wet with my juices, I climb down and place my mouth over his cock. I taste myself on him. I play with his balls as he thrusts himself into my mouth. I lick up and down his shaft as I run my hand up and down his dick. I kiss and lick his balls as I stroke him. Then I lick his taint while I continue to vary the strength of my grip, my thumb stimulates his frenulum when I reach the head. Steve moans very loudly and continually. I move toward his asshole and tongue it lightly waiting to see if he pulls away. The moaning continues. I continue to stimulate his ass with my tongue until he cums. His orgasm is violent and uncontrolled. He has to grab my hand to keep it from moving. When he does, I apply pressure to alleviate the extreme sensations.

"Are you ok?" I say with a devilish grin.

"Yes." he says breathlessly.

"First time?"

He nods. I hand him a bottle of water. He takes big swallows. I hand him some fruit. His hands are shaking as he eats a few pieces. "What am I going to do with you?" Steve says.

I giggle and shrug my shoulders.

"Usually, this would be a once and done thing. Get you out of my system. I should have known better than to do this with someone that I care about, that I admire." his voice lowers "Damn, I am screwed." he mutters under his breath.

"I am sorry, Steve. I haven't done anything like this in a very long time. I guess it is true what they say, you have the most fun with people you like."

"I have no idea how I am going to stop thinking about this. Every time I see you bend over to grab a file, every time you smile at me knowingly, my dick will get rock hard."