Out of the Snow Pt. 01

Story Info
A women gets picked up and fucked.
3.3k words
4.54
7.5k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 09/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers

Out of the snow and into the warmth, part I

There are two people alternately narrating the story. A change of person is marked by three asterisks. Nils begins.

*** Nils:

November has been unusually warm and also relatively sunny. At least the first part. Then came the fall, dark and cold. The snow falls in heavy flakes to the ground, gathering in drifts that go over my shoes. The cold goes through my marrow and bones. I see a hotel in front of me, good there I can warm up for a while, get something to drink.

I go into the reception and see the bar. A single woman, about 40 years old, stands at the bar. She looks nice, dark hair that goes down over the shoulders. It is otherwise empty this afternoon. The woman looks like she doesn't know what she wants. I go over and stand next to her, but with a little respectful distance between us. I order two glasses of red. The girl behind the counter pours, I pay and take one glass. I nod to the woman and walk over to a table, take off my jacket and sit down.

The glass remains on the counter. The woman looks a bit uncertain. The girl behind the bar says something and the woman finally takes the glass. She turns around, looks over at me and raises the glass a bit like a toast. We drink. Look at each other again. She looks nice and very neat, about 165 cm tall, slim figure and curves where they should be. Will she come over to me?

*** Maria:

The company I work for has its headquarters in Stockholm. Now I was in town for a day and night to update myself on the new products. I had come in the morning and sat in meetings until three o'clock. It was nice to get away for a while from the man at home, who seems increasingly absent. I need some time to myself for a while. Now I want to relax and get something to drink. Was cold after pulsating in the snow from the company to the hotel. I just went up to the room and put my bag away.

I stand at the bar and breathe out a little. A man comes up to the bar orders two glasses of wine, takes one and leaves the other. I look at it, questioning. The pretty girl at the bar nods to me and suggests that the glass was probably for me. But... why? Carefully taking the glass, I turn around and look at the man, who is now sitting in an alcove some distance away. He nods to me, lifts his glass.

We drink, looking at each other again. What should I do? He looks nice, a little older, but it feels much safer than a young man, right? But nice to talk a little, see who he is. I hesitate, but go over to him anyway, glass in hand.

"Hi, thanks for the wine. My name is Maria and I'm only here temporarily." Oh, that was so lame.

The booth he's in is just a bench with a table in front of it.

"Don't you want to sit down and talk?" I hear him say.

I take off my coat, it's nice and warm in here and I feel warm all over, probably blushing a bit. I sit down next to him. We look at each other, clink glasses and drink. What am I doing, getting picked up in the hotel bar? My body gets all warm, it feels strange. I'm sitting here, I can't just storm up and run. At the same time, exciting and a little nervous.

*** Nils:

She sits down next to me. She looks a little insecure and blushes beautifully, sexily. Her name is Maria, she says, and I introduce myself.

"Nils, I live here in Stockholm, but it was so rough outside that I wanted to warm up a bit, get something to drink. You looked a bit unsure at the bar and wanted to see if you wanted some wine. Warm you up too."

We look at each other, she actually blushes.

"Always exciting to meet completely new people, talk a bit, understand what they are like. Maybe it leads to something else - you never know," I say and put a hand discreetly on her thigh, as if by coincidence. She looks at me again, does nothing to remove my hand. She feels warm under my hand.

I hear her say something about it being exciting, that she doesn't usually accept invitations from strange men. But, it is not the words that matter, it is something else, much more primitive that communicates between us.

*** Maria:

My God, I am sitting next to a complete stranger. I feel that he is putting a hand on my leg, my thigh. Feels a bit odd but at the same time natural, strange. I am once again flooded with warmth in my body, the tingle is there.

"But you seem nice and also older, could almost be my dad. You feel kind of safe, somehow," I stutter.

What am I doing? Answer his invitation? Put my hand over his, it feels quite big and...smooth? Wanting him to feel me. I want his hand, oh my God, I feel like I'm getting a little wet. This can't happen, I'm always in control, but his hand feels so good. I want him to move it a little. Just a little. Unconsciously, it feels like, I move his hand a little back and forth on my thigh. So nice. Now it feels like I'm burning, getting even hotter, wetter. Ohh... God what is happening, what do I do?

I lean forward a little towards him, put a hand on his thigh, accidentally ending up on his penis, which feels hard.

"Oh, I didn't mean to," I mutter.

He puts his hand over mine, holding it there, and he says something about how it feels good to have my hand there. I move my hand a little, almost caressing it. He is big and rough. Now I'm so wet that there must be a stain on the bench if I get up, and probably on my skirt?

*** Nils:

We have hardly said anything to each other, it feels like our bodies are speaking an inaudible language that they have understood since ancient times. She brings my hand over her thigh, dangerously close and, by chance, puts her hand right on my cock, which is now completely stiff, does not want to be trapped. So nice with her hand. For better or worse, I ask her:

"Do you live here?" She nods. She puts her hand in her purse, takes out a key card and gives it to me.

"Room 213," she says and stands up.

*** Maria:

What am I doing? My body is doing things without my head. I give him my key card and tell him the room number. We get up and start walking towards the elevators. As we walk past the cute girl at the bar, I see her smile at us, put a finger in her mouth and suck on it. Looking at us.

We enter the elevator, use the key card and press the second floor. He leads us to my room, uses the card and unlocks it, holds the door open for me. The room is dark, the door slams shut and only the light from the window provides a dim light. We stop just inside the door.

I can feel his body against mine; he puts his hands on either side of my head, bends over and kisses me lightly. I press myself against him, open my mouth and return the kiss, search with my tongue for his. The tongues find each other, play awkwardly, taste each other. I crawl closer to him, put my hands on his back. Sense his body against mine, feel how hard he is.

My hands find their way down between us. Wanting to feel, wanting his cock. Reaching for his belt, undoing it and the buttons on his pants. We kiss, I pull down his pants and underwear. I must touch it. His cock pops out, freed from its prison.

I break the kiss, go down on my knees, must feel, must taste. It's big - and rough! I have never seen, felt, such a size before. I grab it with both hands, pull it back and forth, stick out my tongue and lick the glans gently. Kisses the glans. Keep both hands on the shaft of the cock. Open the mouth and let the glans come in a bit. Smells a bit of soap and tastes a bit of salt from the starter. I think he must have washed it off just before entering the hotel. Sucks and licks the glans, mmm so lovely. Now it's all over me, I'm so wet and horny, I must get him inside me, feel his cock in my pussy.

*** Nils:

She smells good, some faint perfume and the smell of woman. During the kiss I feel her starting to search with her hands, getting my pants up and freeing me from being trapped. She grabs my cock, what a wonderful feeling to be held by two smooth, soft hands. She approaches with her mouth, licks a little and then opens her mouth and lets the glans disappear inside. The sensation goes directly to my whole body, there is only her mouth and the enormous horniness, the stimulation of her movements and the tongue playing over the glans, at the back where it is most sensitive. Won't be able to take it anymore, will squirt.

I gently take her head and move it away from my cock. Need to rest. Caressing her body, touching her firm beautiful breasts, down over her hips and taking a firm grip on her ass. Hugging and feeling. Both soft and at the same time hard with muscles - well trained. Leads her to the bed. Looking for her mouth, kissing while trying to pull off her shirt. Must break the kiss, pull the shirt over her head and unhook the bra.

Kissing her again and grabbing her breasts. So warm, soft but also firm. The nipples are rock hard. I pinch them with my fingers, hear her whimpering. Hug her breasts, weigh them in my hand. So nice, so round and just the right size. I return to the nipples and massage them, pinch them, pull them lightly.

"Ohh, yes, go on, go on," she whimpers and moans, wanting more.

I squat down and slowly pull down her tights and panties. She helps me and steps out of the pile of clothes, which ends up on the floor. Only the skirt remains. I find the button and zipper. It falls to the floor, into the pile of other clothes.

She stands there completely naked in front of me. Starts unbuttoning my shirt, feels her hands on my chest, caressing my stomach and again down to my cock.

"Wait," I say, "don't want to come yet, want to feel, want to taste you first."

Laying her down on the bed, my head between her legs. Looking at that wonderful creation, which a pussy is. Slightly parted labia, glossy with her juices. Completely free of growth. A little darker all around and lovely pink in the opening. So inviting, so nice.

Slowly I move a finger from the bottom up through her slit. Wet and slippery, wonderful to feel how she trembles. Whimpering, wanting more. Slowly circling her love bud, dragging it out, feeling that she is at the limit. Just like me - but it must take some time, must enjoy, must build up pleasure, horniness, ecstasy.

I insert a finger into her, follow with another. I put my mouth above her clitoris and blow lightly. She finds it difficult to lie still. She moans, twists and turns. I stick out my tongue and let it follow the slit up, then down and up again. I let my mouth suck the clit into my mouth. I play with my tongue. My fingers remain in her and I pull in and out. Now she is moving more and more, stretching her body, jerking back and forth, humping up and down. I suck and pull, feeling that she is now close. She moans louder and louder. Her body tightens in an arc, her legs hug my head, as if I were stuck in a vice. Strong legs, I think. Continuing to work her clitoris and pussy through the orgasm, which just goes on and on.

"Ahhhh," she moans, breathing hard, moaning loudly, screaming out a long "Ahhhhhh!"

She finally collapses on the bed, completely lifeless. A big puddle beneath her. To experience a woman's orgasm and feel that it was our orgasm, mine too, even though I'm still rock hard and just want to enter her.

*** Maria:

God, my eyes are blacking out. My whole body is focused on one thing, on an orgasm, an earthquake. I feel my back rising from the mattress, tense like a bow and arrow ready to fire. My legs wrap around his head, but he continues to stimulate me throughout the orgasm.

I can hear an abysmal roar coming out of my mouth. The body is one, all parts working and amplifying the orgasm. Then I collapse, I have never experienced anything like this before. Completely exhausted, but still wanting more, needing more, needing his cock.

I bend over, grab his head, and pull him up. Kissing him deeply, so wonderfully, feeling the taste of myself in the kiss. It excites me even more. I feel his hard cock against my stomach. Bringing my hands down and grabbing his thick and large penis, moving it towards my waiting hole. I want to experience how he penetrates me, how his glans parts my lower lips, both outer and inner. Pull him out again a little bit, want to feel him slowly enter once more. So fantastic. With a jerk, I can feel him pushing his entire cock, all the way to the root, into me. He's rough, it stings a little, but so nice, so wonderful to be totally fulfilled and, yes, penetrated!

My body knows exactly what to do, moving rhythmically, softly, hugging his cock. I open up even more, put my legs on his shoulders, lift my pussy towards him, feel him coming even further in, filling me, his cock massaging my pussy walls, feel his balls hitting my ass.

*** Nils

How wonderfully tight she is, sensing the cock being engulfed by her interior, the muscles massaging, the glans sliding back and forth, almost completely out of her then a coordinated jerk together and I'm as far in as it's possible to get. Out again, making the glans part the labia each time we hump out and then sink back in again into her tight pussy, again and again - so wonderful, so amazing.

I pull out of her and lay on my back, she's all in, straddling me, grabbing my cock, and guiding it back inside her. She gets up and sits down, up and down alternately. I grab her breasts, squeeze them. Feel the nipples in the palm of my hand, rock hard. Take hold of the nipples between thumb and forefinger and pinch them, just hard enough. Pulls them.

"Yes, ohh, nice, yes, yes," Maria whimpers.

I pull her down towards me - we join in a deep kiss. Breathing makes it necessary to break the kiss. I start to get closer. I can feel my cock getting thicker and longer. The scrotum tightens. She also begins to tighten her body again.

"Oh, yes, yes. Fuck me, fuck me. Yes," she moans, and I join in with the same rhythm and moans.

Her eyes are closed, and her face is completely compressed, concentrated. I can feel my cock start to twitch and at the same time she tips over the edge, and I hear another long, almost guttural roar. I am pumping out what I have accumulated over a long time in my scrotum, filling her. Her pussy is spasming around my cock. My orgasm roar is probably heard throughout the hotel. Don't know how long it takes before she collapses on top of me, panting like after a long sprint in a road race. I'm also gasping for breath. I have never experienced such an orgasm, such complete intercourse and ecstasy in many years. How wonderful to be able to do it again.

For a long time, we just lie there and hug each other. There are no words, and no words are needed. Slowly we begin to return to reality. I gently caress her cheek, run my fingers through her hair. We kiss each other again, now much calmer, and really taste each other. I want to experience her whole being, her whole body. Caresses me over her shoulders down to her breasts. Caressing them lightly, they feel so good under my hands. The belly so nice and flat and soft. Sensing her muscles in her thighs. What a woman, I think. I kiss her again.

*** Maria

I am completely exhausted, completely satisfied - feeling happy in a completely natural way. I can feel his hands on my body, so nice and caressing. We kiss each other. My hands want to explore him too, touch his chest, his stomach and back. He must work out a lot, there are hard muscles everywhere. I caress my way down to his penis, which now lies relaxed and sticky against his thighs. Still long, rough, and veiny.

We are sweaty, sticky, and hot.

"Let's have a shower," I say and get up from the bed.

I grab his hand and pull him up. We go into the shower, turn on the water and let it wash over us. I put some soap on my hands and start soaping him up. His arms, his chest, back and stomach. Grabbing his cock and soaping it thoroughly. Jerk off a bit at the same time. Wow, I think he reacts, gets hard again. Lovely sensation as it grows in my hands. To feel how it pulsates when the blood pumps into it, swells it up, makes it hard, makes it stand straight out, pulsating in my hands. I see now that it is big, probably almost two decimeters and rough. I can't quite get my hand around it. Thinking, it is the thickness that is important, much more important than the length, it is how rough it is that fills me up. I want, have to have more of it.

He soaps me up just as thoroughly. Examining my body as I examined his. So good to know his hands on my body, how he soaps my breasts and then between my legs. I feel myself getting wet again. But want to wait. Starting to make a plan.

I lean out of the shower, grab a towel, and start drying him. His cock is now hard as a rock again. I give it a kiss and dry it thoroughly. Then he dries me. It's nice to be wrapped in the towel and dried, almost massaged, all over my body. We get out of the shower.

"Get back in bed, I want to see how your cock points straight up so nicely. I want another glass of wine, wait there and I'll go down and get it," I say and take a dressing gown out of my bag. I put it on.

"I'll be right back with something to drink and, maybe a surprise."

Continuation follows.

Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers