Out of the Snow Pt. 02

Story Info
Tree-some. Young woman gets spanked and fucked.
2.7k words
4.23
3.2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 09/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers

Out of the snow and into the warmth - part 2

If you haven't read part 1, please do! Otherwise, a short summary follows here.

Nils is out in the November snow, goes into a hotel to warm up a bit and get something to drink. He manages to pick up Maria at the bar and they have spent a nice time in her room. Nils is 75 years old and Maria, who is married but rather unsatisfied in her marriage is 40 years old, could have been Nils' daughter.

Maria puts on a dressing gown, thinking it's probably okay in a hotel and goes down to the bar to get a drink after her intense time with Nils, who is still in the room. Maria asked him to stay there naked until she came back - she wanted to see his rock hard boner pointing straight up when he was lying on his back in bed...

There are two people narrating, alternately. Maria starts.

**** Maria:

I walk down to the bar in just my robe. Feels a bit daring, exciting, I have nothing on underneath. The afternoon, since I got back to the hotel, has been completely unexpected and wonderful - but what have I gotten myself into? A married woman on a temporary visit to Stockholm has been picked up by an old man, or was it me who picked him up?

At the bar there's still the pretty young girl who served us wine earlier. Or who poured two glasses on the old man's order, and he only took one, leaving the other for... me? The girl had indicated that this was probably his intention. She had such an amazingly sweet face and smile when she pointed to the glass that it was probably for me. Then, as the old man and I walked past towards the elevators, she had done something strange. She had put a finger in her mouth and sucked on it, while smiling and following us with her eyes.

"Hey, I want two glasses of wine, we got a bit thirsty," I say with a smile.

My dressing gown is slightly open at the top and I see how the girl's eyes are drawn to my breasts that were glimpsed in the gap.

"How long do you work?" I ask.

"Just about to quit," she says.

"Maybe you'd like to help carry up the wine, some room service, to end your shift?"

"What room?" she asks. I say the room number and walk to the elevator and back to the room.

When I get back to the room, Nils is still in bed. His hard-on has subsided, and his cock is resting against his stomach and is still huge. I take off my dressing gown and sit on the edge of the bed.

"The wine will be here in a moment," I say and start stroking his body.

I bend over and kiss him, feeling his tongue find its way in and find mine. Mmm, he tastes so good. Our kiss deepens and we make out for a little while until there is a knock on the door. The girl opens with her access card, carrying a tray with three glasses and a bottle of Prosecco. She sees us and her smile gets big and wide. She puts the tray down, nods and asks if that's all.

**** Nils:

Maria left me to go downstairs and get something to drink. I remain on the bed, thinking about what we have done and what a fantastic woman she is. When she left, I had a new erection and was rock hard. I, old man, couldn't believe that I could get so horny and get another hard-on so quickly after the previous orgasm. She is amazing to be able to bring this out in me.

When she comes back, she has no glasses or anything with her. Was the bar closed? She says something about the wine coming, we have to wait a while. Perfect, then we can enjoy each other some more. My hard-on has subsided, but with a little tenderness it will probably come back. Luckily, I took a Cialis yesterday, I wanted to have some fun on my own and the tablet works best after 24 hours. Now it was even better.

Maria takes off her robe and we start making out in bed, then there is a knock on the door that opens at once. The girl from the bar enters with a tray of glasses and a bottle of bubbly. Ahh, perfect!

Maria gets up, naked, and says:

"No, wait, I think room service means a bit more."

She walks up to the girl. Grabs her and... pulls down her pants. She stands there completely naked on her lower body with an amazing ass, so cute, so nice! Maria sits down on a chair, grabs the girl, and puts her over her knees and starts spanking her.

"This is what you get for being so careless and entering a loving couple without waiting for them to open the door. You must learn to know what to do!"

She strikes hard, alternating between her right and left buttocks. I see them getting redder and redder. Quite a nice, red and exciting. The girl is silent at first, then starts sobbing which turns into whimpering. It seems that she gets turned on, even horny, by it. Maria feels around and shows a wet finger. She continues to give her another five strokes on each buttock.

Now the girl is sobbing properly. Maria stands her up and says:

"I hope you learned your lesson! Now, take off the rest of your clothes, so we can see you properly! What's your name, by the way?"

She stutters that her name is Ida. Her pussy is dripping, she is really wet and starts to undress. She stands there completely naked before our eyes. I am not unaffected by what has happened, and it doesn't get any better when I see Ida's body. She's maybe 20 years old with small, beautiful breasts and two hard little nipples on top. So cute, so sexy. She's completely shaved with a small gap between her compressed legs, but wet and dripping.

"Mmm, stand a bit with your legs apart, bend over and turn your butt towards Nils here!" says Maria.

I look at Ida. Her butt shines like a traffic light and between her legs I see a cute little pussy, glistening with her own juices. I can't help but walk over and feel it. I stick a finger in and slowly pull her slit. So wet, smooth, and nice. I want to poke a little further in and slide a finger in without further ado. She is tight and whimpers when I insert another finger. Move them in and out slowly, feeling her muscles working around the fingers.

"Ohh, yes, yes," she moans.

She starts moving her body back and forth, wanting to hump. What if I sniff her with my cock, my glans? She stays bent over and I put the penis head against her slit, pulling it back and forth, oiling it with her own juices. Slowly I insert the glans between her labia. They part, enclosing the glans. It feels so good, it's amazing how wet and tight she is. I push in a little more and the whole head comes in, but that's where it stops. I must push hard if I want to get in further. Ida stands there, bent over and panting.

"Does it hurt?" I ask. She nods.

"Yes, and nice at the same time, I want more," she moans.

**** Maria:

Time to intervene, he can't fuck her already. I want more pleasure from her first, and from him.

"Stop, stop," I almost scream and walk over to Ida.

I raise her up and run my hands over her body, from the bottom up.

"Look at me," I order, and she looks up at me with a bit of fear in her eyes. "I see how horny you are and how much you want cock, it's all over you!"

I grab her small breasts; they are so small that I wonder if she is really mature enough to wear pants. I ask how old she is and get 20 as an answer. Yes, she works in a bar and must have turned 20 to do so, so it's probably true. I feel the breasts, they are so firm, the shape is perfect, albeit small, the nipples stand out like two small red raspberries in the swollen womb. Really nice.

I grab the left breast while with the other hand I pinch the right nipple hard. Ida gasps, gives a little scream but moans at the same time as if from excitement. Sensitive to both pain and pleasure, very good. I squeeze her breast with my hand, a little from below, if that is possible with such small breasts. I see how she bites down, do not want to scream, but it was obvious. I also see that she is getting even wetter.

I sit on the edge of the bed with my legs apart.

"Come on, lick me," I tell her.

Ida crawls forward on her knees, puts her head between my legs and looks at me.

"How, I've never done that?" she says.

"You must know how a pussy works; haven't you masturbated and know what feels good?" I ask.

Ida sticks out her tongue and licks a little gently. This is not possible! I grab her head and press her mouth against my pussy.

"Lick, suck!" I hiss.

There, that's better. I can feel how she now starts to stick her tongue out and pull it up and down over my pussy. I spread my pussy more with my hands so she can really get at it. Ahhh, the girl is not so bad, after all.

She keeps licking and I grab her nipples, pinch them and pull them outwards. If only I had a proper pair of tweezers or a paper clip! Would have been perfect for her small nipples. But she reacts as I want and licks more and more intensely.

I ask Nils to squeeze my breasts and pinch my nipples hard. Ohhhh, now I start to feel the orgasm slowly building up in my body.

"More, faster, harder!" I moan.

I push my pussy towards Ida's face. How wonderful, what stimulation, not far to go. The body begins to act all by itself, knowing exactly what needs to happen. It tenses up. The legs lock Ida's head and Nils pinches, pulls my nipples as much as he can. Pain, pleasure, pain, pleasure.

"Now, now, now.... Yesaaaa, Ahhhh." My orgasm roar echoes in the room.

**** Nils:

I see how Ida is locked in Maria's womb. My hands, my fingers are working frantically to abuse Maria's nipples. I have probably never dared to touch them in this way ever, but it makes me extremely horny. I see and sense that her orgasm is approaching. I let go of the nipples and instead spank her breasts thoroughly with my hand, from the bottom up. Once, twice, second breast. Once, twice. Then Maria's body tenses, there is not a muscle that does not spasm and a roar completely stuns us. Then she collapses. I see how red her breasts are and that the nipples are stretched out by my treatment.

Ida, raising her head, looks first at Maria then at me.

"How do you want to be fucked?" I ask.

She gets on all fours. Her butt is still red, and she can probably neither lie on her back nor ride without pain.

I take a look between her legs, and she is soaking wet. I stand behind her and put my glans against her little pussy. The labia are swollen, wet and horny. But she can handle my cock. Gently I push the glans in a little, feel her lips part and envelop me. Like last time, it stops when the glans is just inside. I hump a little in and out, softening her up. Slowly, slowly I get in a little bit more. She is tight and I hear her moaning and whimpering, both in pain and pleasure, a strange mixture. Clearly, she has never had a cock, at least not a slightly larger one, before. I ask if she is a virgin, and she nods.

"Yes, almost. Please take it easy but keep going, I'm so horny. Ohh, yeah, yeah"

Imagine that the old man will get to experience an almost virginity again and get to initiate a girl to become a woman. Slowly, millimeter by millimeter, I get further into her, humping back and forth. I'm halfway in, she's so wet, I push and get all the way in. I hear her gasp, a little scream. I stay completely still in her, let her get used to my cock.

After a little while I feel her relax and start moving back and forth herself. Slowly at first, but gradually more and more vigorously. There's no doubt now, she wants me there. I reach out a hand and caress her love button, which is hard and sticks out a bit. I rub it at the same time as I now also hump her quickly and a little harder.

I hear her whimpering, and how she increases her speed. She is so tight that the skin of the cock moves over the shaft with each jerk, a complete pleasure for my cock. My glans is almost completely out one minute, then splits again on her labia to sink all the way in and be pressed together there inside Ida's tight beautiful pussy. Such a total experience and feeling. Even though I have already had an ejaculation, I start to approach faster and faster. I have to hold back, I don't want to come before Ida does, and it seems like she's going to happen at any moment.

She completely explodes, her body shakes, squeezing my cock even harder. I feel the orgasm increasing rather than decreasing. She is shaking, convulsing, humping, whimpering, screaming, tossing her head in complete ecstasy. I have never experienced such a complete orgasm in any woman before. Fantastic! Now I'm close, I can't stop myself. Is she taking pills? I try to ask but get no answer. In any case, I don't have time to pull out, but pump what I have into her untouched, fertile womb. I feel that I come in a couple of rounds, old men don't squirt so much, especially not the second time.

Ida continues to stand there on all fours and trembles throughout her body. I pull out my cock and see that there is a little blood too. I must have stretched her out. I bend down over her and pick her up in my arms. I lay her down on her stomach on the bed. She looks at me and smiles, looks happy.

"Thank you," she says. "I've wanted to be fucked properly for a long time, but I haven't dared before. Thank you, it was fantastic, but it hurts and is at the same time a completely fulfilling pleasure. Can you say that? Now I want to take a breather. Can't go home in the storm anyway."

Maria says that she can stay until tomorrow. She looks at me and says that she hopes I will stay there with them too.

"Mmm, I'd love to, I have nothing to do. My wife is away, and I am alone. Besides, I have to thank you for a fantastic afternoon and evening. Haven't had sex for a long time, my wife doesn't want anymore. I chew Cialis and masturbate when she is not home. But this has beaten all the dreams I've had while taking care of myself and reading sex stories online."

I get up, open the bubble bottle, and pour three glasses. I give the women - yes, now it's two women, not just a woman and a girl - each a glass. We look at each other, smile and start laughing. We are all as naked as when we were born.

We order some food and spend the rest of the evening talking and cuddling with each other. We eventually fall asleep in a tight embrace.

What happens in the morning, well, that's another story. Read part 3.

Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers