Out on the Town Pt. 03

Story Info
Dan's 3rd night out is a rollercoaster.
1.7k words
4.59
2.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been two cocks in two days.

As it was Saturday night, I fancied my chances of a hat-trick.

It had all been a whirlwind. First, barman Blake saved me from a seedy session, that I would have regretted.

He then gave me what I had been looking for, the taste of a hot cock and a gorgeous ass to fuck.

Then my dad accompanied me to the Lounge the next night and met his old flame, leaving me with the grandson, Steven, and I took full advantage.

I was most definitely a top that liked the taste of cock, cum and ass.

I loved fucking ass, something no woman had let me do.

My dad and I got back home at 9am on the Saturday morning. We had left our lovers' flat and got our story straight before arriving home. There was no need to change names as no women were involved.

Mum was a little cross at his 'indiscretion' but understood meeting an old friend was a rare event.

By 10am there were already 10 texts from Steven,

There was one in particular that made no denial of his wish to be fucked again and soon.

I had certainly enjoyed his soft, young ass and loved firing my spunk in his, then, virgin hole but I felt as if I was being hemmed in.

I had only just started my gay journey and wanted a few experiences before I was ready to settle down. Steven, impetuous like, had us shacked up and going down the aisle.

To placate my mum, dad was taking her out for a meal, so I would be venturing out alone.

I managed to catch him on his own whilst mum was having a bath.

"What happens now? Was that just a one-off for you?" I already knew the answer.

"I can't let Harry go again, we were meant to be together."

"You're prepared to throw away twenty years just for an occasional fuck?"

"I don't know son, I've not thought that far ahead."

I was worried what all this would do to my mum but I couldn't live his life for him.

I deliberately arrived at the Cockatoo Lounge early, even before the doormen were posted, because I wanted to see Blake.

He had been my first gay lover but made no demands.

Our eyes made contact as soon as I walked in. He was wearing a gorgeous smile and was resplendent in a burgundy waist coat and bow tie. I was instantly hard.

"Three nights in a row! My, you are keen." Blake asked, genuinely happy to see me.

"So, hot stuff, how did last night go?" He queried.

"It was good. My dad found his first love and I got to fuck the younger lad."

"Sounds like a win, win situation there."

"Emm, maybe not. The lad, Steven, had us virtually married after one night. He needs to take a step back."

"You never know what's ahead, sometimes that first date can be the one."

Blake was so easy to talk to and if I had to marry anyone, he would be my choice.

"I should mention that your dad's friend is here, up in the top booth." Blake advised.

"Is he okay? Dad had to go out with my mum tonight, so I hope he's not brooding."

"He seems fine, just a bit lost in his thoughts."

"No Steven though?" I quickly checked.

"All on his own. You want drinks to take round?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Hi Harry, dad couldn't come. Will I do?" I said, in a manner that sounded more suggestive than I meant it to.

"Well hello Dan. From what Steven told me, you wouldn't be my type." He flirted back.

"How so?" I asked, puzzled.

"We're both 'tops'." He said, in a matter of fact way.

"What? Dad told me he was fucking you."

"Probably saving face with you. Didn't want you fretting that daddy was more like a mummy."

Harry didn't say it in a nasty way but he wasn't sugar-coating things either.

We sat and talked for a while and found we got on well. We spoke about Harry and my dad's future. Harry didn't want to commit yet, which I appreciated. He also recognised that Steven and I would not be partners, at least not just now. I wanted some experience! It was understood that Harry and I wouldn't cavort together but an unexpected opportunity arose where we might have fun together, as a third party turned up.

Harry was up getting drinks and he came back with a barely-legal looking twink. Laurie was his name and he laid his cards on the table from the beginning, stating he was looking for a threesome.

Laurie was a stocky little lad, with curly black hair. His clothes were tight-fitting and he knew he was attractive.

He shuffled past me, his round, sexy butt in my face and sat between us. In a matter of seconds, his hands were on both our cocks. Of course, I hardened and a quick look at Harry told me he was in a similar state.

Before long, Harry suggested we all go to his place and he demanded first fuck. Laurie was delighted with that notion and we took an arm each as we left the club. I blew a kiss at Blake, who returned it.

I was aware of a small group of noisy drunkards just over the road. The leader was in his 20's and wore a white Fred Perry shirt, white denims and Brown DM boots.

"Hoi, you poofters!" He yelled aggressively.

We tried to ignore him but he wasn't giving up.

"Don't ignore me, you bunch of faggots!" He shouted angrily, as his two friends egged him on.

I knew there was only one outcome, a physical confrontation. But I had an advantage. All the brute saw was three weak gay boys, ripe for a kicking. He didn't know that I was proficient in 'tae kwon do' and mixed martial arts.

To psyche myself up, I started to move briskly on my tip toes.

"What the fuck? The fairy's started to dance. Well lets give him a nutcracker." He laughed at his own remark.

Harry was holding Laurie, behind me and I could tell I was on my own. I knew I had to get my timing right as I might not get a second chance.

As the thug approached me, I snaked out my right leg and caught him square on the chin, splitting my own shoe in the process.

He dropped like a stone, clean out. His friends were in shock but one quickly charged at me, jumping over his friend. I spun round and hit him with a roundhouse kick from my left foot and I heard the crunch of bone as his nose took the brunt.

The remaining friend was attending to his stricken 'leader' and cried out for me to stop.

At this point, a couple of the doormen trundled over. One announced that the police were on their way and I could get off and away if I wanted.

Harry was only interested in bedding Laurie and showed no gratitude for me saving his skin. My opinion of him was decidedly lowered. Laurie just wanted away, which I understood. The two of them got in a taxi. Before leaving, Harry called out "If you change your mind, you know where I am!"

That wasn't going to happen.

The doormen took me inside, when the police arrived a few minutes later. The cops were actually okay and they recognised the leader as one who was frequently in trouble at weekends. They were kind of surprised at the damage I had inflicted though, so maybe treated me with more respect than if I had been a camp guy.

My shoes were messed up and unwearable, so Blake was keen for me to hang around and go home with him.

He was the one I really wanted that night, however appealing the twink Laurie had been.

I sat at the bar and received a constant wave of back slaps and comments of 'well done'. I could have had my pick of guys and I could see Blake flinched every time a new man approached.

Blake needn't have worried. He was the one I wanted.

Over the next hour, I watched him. His every move and I didn't want to admit it but I was falling for him, big time. He occasionally caught my eye and would burst into a radiant smile that made me feel so good inside.

It was the other barman's turn to lock up, so we got away sharp and took a cab the short distance to his flat.

Blake pounced the moment I closed the door, smothering me with kisses whilst unbuttoning my shirt.

"Come on, my hero, let's have a shower." Blake suggested.

"No, come to bed as you are. I want to taste the real you. Give you a proper 'rim job'

We both undressed and I lay on the bed. Blake lowered his ass to my face and I spread his cheeks. Now that musky aroma hit me and my tongue slipped out, licking his cheeks. It soon found his hole and I was in like a flash!

Blake started to moan his pleasure as I buried my face in his ass. He was fully hard now and I felt his balls smacking my forehead.

Blake's ass was now ready for my cocķ and he positioned himself on top of me.

"You've had a hard night sweetie. Time for me to do some work." Blake said in a low, sensual voice.

He lowered himself a little, until his hole was brushing my cock. Blake then sat on my pole, going down an inch at a time.

To me, it was bliss. Blake now started to ride me, starting slowly then speeding up.

Blake had his hands on my chest, stroking it and tweaking my nipples. He was looking down at me and all he could say was "We need to do this more often."

That was music to my ears and as Blake planted his ass and wiggled, my balls tingled and a flood of cum was fired into Blake. Load after load, as Blake tightened his ass around my cock, milking every last drop.

"This isn't just me talking because I've had sex. I really mean it. I want you to be my boyfriend, Blake."

Blake smiled at me, that smile I loved.

"Dan, I'd like nothing more but I'm not sure what my husband would say."

To be continued...