Out the Door Pt. 01

Story Info
Four bored girls play a game of truth or dare.
2.3k words
4.44
23.4k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm bored."

"Me too."

Carrie and Jen were lounging on the couch, Carrie with her back to the armrest, her right foot on Jen's thigh.

I was sitting at the dining room table with a quarter-glass of rosé, and Christina was in the kitchen, pouring herself a glass.

"What do you want to do, girls?"

"No idea."

"Bake?"

Carrie made a face.

"Movie again?"

"Nope. Had enough of those. Boring."

"Okay, what's not boring?"

Christina joined me, sitting on another of the dining room solid cherry chairs with one leg folded under her on the chair seat. She took a sip of her wine.

Silence.

"Okay, how about a game?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Something interesting, I hope."

"How about truth or must?"

"Truth or must?"

"Yeah." Jen's eyes twinkled a little as she smiled impishly. "Either you tell the truth about something embarrassing, or you must do what the others say."

"Must?"

"Must."

"No way out?"

"Nope."

"Hm."

"I'm in."

"Why not?"

"Me too."

We pulled the chairs around the table so that we were facing them on the couch in a kind of semicircle. Carrie and Jen were sitting up now.

"How do we start?"

"Dice?"

"Don't have any, do we? How about this quarter?"

"Sure. Who wants the first flip? How do we do this?"

"We all call it first, and then whoever's left calls it again. The last one has to choose truth or must."

Carrie perched the quarter on her thumb, heads up.

"Heads."

"Heads."

"Tails."

"Tails."

Carrie flipped the quarter up with her thumb and caught it, holding up her palm.

"Tails it is."

She perched it again on her thumb.

"Tails."

"Heads."

"Heads it is."

We all looked expectantly at Jen, who looked a little surprised that suddenly she was on the spot.

"Okay. Hm. Truth or must." She paused. "Truth."

Christina took a sip of her rosé, placed the glass on the table.

"I've got one."

"Okay."

"What was your last sexual encounter (and we want details!)?"

Jen's cheeks flushed a bit, and she brushed back her blonde hair behind her ear.

"Should have taken a must, I guess. Too late now." She looked a little flustered.

"My latest. Yeah." She looked off to the side. "It was with Mark. At his apartment. We were cuddling after a movie and one thing led to another."

"Details!"

"He pulled down my yoga pants, pulled them off, and his tongue went to work."

"Was he good?"

"I came twice."

"Those aren't details enough, you know that. How did he do it?"

Jen's cheeks were pink. "He knows how to do it, a little close, a little far away... And he hooked his finger..."

"Did you help him too?"

"You mean did he come? He did, eventually, actually he kind of erupted over both of us, even on my face."

"Good for the complexion."

Christina laughed, and moved her brown hair out of her eyes with a quick flip of her head.

"I think we should raise the stakes."

"What do you mean?" Carrie took a sip of her rosé.

"Not just truth. Truth about a sexual fantasy."

"What kind of fantasy?"

"One we're turned on by. One that could be made real."

"Okay." Jen smiled a little nervously. "You first."

"Not how it works. We flip."

"Okay."

"Deal."

Jen held the quarter in her right hand, perched it on her thumb.

"If you drop, you lose."

"That's a new rule!"

"Still a good one."

"Okay with me too."

"Heads."

"Tails."

"Tails."

Jen flipped the coin, but instead of catching it, it bounced from her hand onto the floor. She looked crestfallen.

"That was easy." Carrie laughed. "What's your fantasy, honey?"

Jen glanced around at her friends, and paused.

"Not sure I want to say."

"Come on!"

"Okay," she said reluctantly. "I had a dream that I was naked, with my hands tied behind my back, and I had like a gag in my mouth. I had to walk outside, down the street, and anyone who wanted could do anything they wanted with me."

"Anyone?"

"Anyone."

"Anything?"

"Anything at all."

"Hmm. We could make that happen."

Jen's face turned a little red, and she looked out the window for a moment, her lips parted a little.

"Next?"

"Okay."

Christina took the quarter, her eyes twinkling a bit as she glanced over Jen.

"Let's try this again."

She perched the coin on her thumb. "Call it, girls."

"Tails."

"Heads."

"Heads."

She flipped the quarter and expertly caught it with her palm.

"Heads it is." That means you're up, Care."

Carrie looked away for a moment.

"My fantasy? Truth?"

"Truth, obviously."

"I don't want to say, but." She paused. "Being forced. A guy holds me down, tears off my shirt and bra, pulls down everything, and pushes himself into me. In a public space, but no one helps, and everyone can see."

"Rape."

"Forced, anyway."

"Have you ever been?"

"Nope." Her voice quavered a little.

"Hm."

We laughed a little uncomfortably. They looked at me. I paused.

"I've never been with a girl. I guess I've wondered what it's like to be. Touched. Kissed. Licked. Or to do it."

"Not very explicit, hon."

"No, I guess I've never said that out loud. The idea of being licked there is kind of exciting, though."

"That leaves you, Christine."

"Okay." She looked away for a moment. "One fantasy I had was to be tied nude outside with my hands and legs out, kind of in an X. I'm blindfolded, and guys and girls can do whatever they want with me."

"Girls too? Have you ever been eaten out?"

Christine blushed. "No, that's part of the fantasy. To be kissed there and not have any control."

"Bad girl. I think you should be spanked."

"That might be part of it too."

"Interesting. We do have some ideas in common."

Carrie poured a little more rosé and took a sip.

"Okay, girls. We have to do one more set of flips."

"For what?"

"To see whose fantasy we make come true, of course."

Jen leaned forward slightly. "You mean we'll actually make one happen?"

"Exactly."

"For real?"

"Yup. No outsies."

"Are we all in?"

"Pinkies."

They leaned together and hooked their little fingers together.

"Deal."

"Deal." Carrie looked excited.

"We'll flip a coin for each of us, and the first one to get tails we undress."

"Okay."

Christine took the quarter and held it on her thumb.

"Who's first?"

"You are, you're holding it."

Christine scrunched up her face and then suddenly flipped the coin, catching it with her palm and holding it out with her eyes closed.

"Heads. Flip it again."

"Who's next?"

"You called it."

Christine flipped the quarter, caught it, and held it out.

"Heads again."

Their eyes turned to Jen.

Christine put the quarter on her thumb, flipped it, and caught it.

"Tails! It's you, sweetie."

Jen looked a little excited and frightened at the same time.

"What do we do first?"

Carrie smiled a little wickedly.

"I think we need to undress you. How about if you stand up?"

"Okay." She stood in front of the couch, and the rest of us stood too.

"All of us, each take off something and give it to me." Christine liked to be in charge.

She started unbuttoning Jen's shirt, and Carrie unbuttoned her pants, while I slipped off her socks. Christine pulled Jen's shirt down her arms and off, and I undid her bra and pulled it forward. Jen stood in just her silken panties, a little awkwardly. Christine put a finger on each side and slipped her panties down and off. She held all of Jen's clothes in her hands, while we stepped back to look.

Jen was thin, with a dark blonde strip of hair down below. Her breasts were small, but a little fuller than I had expected. The light brown nipples were small and the tips were erect. Carrie reached out and brushed one, then the other with her finger.

"You're a little excited, aren't you, sweetie? Have you ever been nude in front of friends like this?"

"Never."

"I'll put everything away." Christine left the room with Jen's clothes.

"Now you don't have any choice, do you?" Carrie was smiling just a bit.

"You enjoy this, don't you?"

"I do. Can I touch you below?"

"You mean my pussy?"

"Yes."

Jen shifted a little. "Okay."

Carrie put her hand between Jen's legs, and slid her finger into her, then two fingers.

"I've never done this."

"Me neither."

Christine came back in carrying two small black and silver objects. We all looked.

"What do you have here?"

"I have what you had in your fantasy, sweetie. A ball gag and padded handcuffs."

"Oh my god. You mean we're going to go through with this?"

"Let's just test it out and see how you like it. Which first?"

"How about the handcuffs?"

Carrie pulled Jen's arms behind her and Christine clasped the black cushioned pads, which were held together by a silver chain.

"Can you pull out?"

Jen tensed her arms, and then shook her head.

"Might not be the right question." We all laughed.

"Okay, let me try this." Christine put the ball gag in Jen's mouth, and then tightened the black leather strap behind her blond hair.

"How's that?"

"Mm mm." Jen could make noises, but she couldn't speak.

"Okay, let's flip a coin for what we do to Jen."

Jen made a noise.

Carrie handed the quarter to me, so I perched it on my thumb.

"Whoever gets heads first gets to do what they want with her."

"You're first, Lise."

I flipped the coin: heads.

"Lucky winner." Carrie laughed.

I looked into Jen's blue eyes, and couldn't tell her reaction. There were holes in the ball in her mouth, and its blackness looked strange between her red lips. I reached forward and gently touched her between her legs, feeling the trimmed fur and the slight silk of her lips. She was wet. Really wet. I slid my middle finger inside her, its silkiness. She instinctively opened her legs just a little.

"Do you want me to kiss you there?"

Her eyes widened just a little, and she nodded slightly.

"Okay, girls, let's lean her back on the couch." Carrie and Christine each took an arm and lowered Jen into the couch's corner so she was leaning back. They each took a leg and spread her so that she was completely exposed. She had slight fur on each side of her lips, which were a little darker brown at the top, and I glimpsed her pinkness. There was a little stream of wetness shining at the bottom.

"Now's your chance." Christine laughed.

I knelt in front of Jen's spread legs and leaned forward. I could smell her scent, and it made me a little crazy, almost dizzy. I touched my tongue to the base of her opening and licked gently upward, just flicking her clitoris, which was already starting to become more visible.

"Unh." Her abdomen rippled a little as she reacted. I put my lips over her and sucked gently, gently. Her back arched, and she exposed a little more pinkness between. I slipped two fingers into her. "Unh." A little saliva came out of the corner of her lips near the ball gag.

"Wow. That is hot."

I looked up, and Christine had her cellphone out.

"No photos!"

"It's okay, it's a video."

"That's not okay!"

"It's fine. I'm just sending it to a couple friends. They can't see anyone's face."

Jen made a noise, and I could see a little saliva running down her chin. She shook her head.

Christine leaned forward and pinched her nipple.

"You love it. You know you do."

She moved her hand gently down to Jen's pussy and slid her fingers in.

"You're soaking wet. I thought so. I'm going to video this too. Close up."

She held the phone close and then panned back.

I leaned closer in and put my lips over the top of Jen's clitoris, kissing her and letting my tongue slide over the wetness around her slit. She closed her eyes for a moment and shuddered.

"Make her come. She's a whore and just wants to come. Don't you, sweetie?"

Jen made an incoherent noise and moved her head from side to side. I kept on, ignoring the phone, ignoring everything, while Jen tightened her thighs against my head. She began to buck, and shake, and a thin line of milky liquid oozed out of her pussy. I could taste her scent all over my face.

As I drew back, Christine smiled with satisfaction at her phone.

"What are you smiling about?"

"Me? Oh, I sent the video to my friend Jack. He and his roommates would love to see Jen. But only if she comes as she is."

"You mean just like she is? Outside?"

"Exactly. We'll take her over there."

Jen's eyes widened a little and she shook her head. "Unh unh."

"Oh yes, sweetie." Carrie took an arm and lifted Jen so she was standing. "In front of everyone."

"I like the wetness down your thighs." She touched the shining skin.

"Do you have your keys and everything?"

"I do."

"Okay, let's go. Out the door."

I opened the door, and Carrie and Christine moved Jen through the doorway, outside into the daylight. Her nipples were hard, and her eyes were wide. The sun glinted on the down barely visible on her arms.

"Into the SUV."

"Have you ever traveled totally nude?"

Jen shook her head.

"You're going to have to walk across the parking lot in full view of anyone."

"And these guys are going to love to see you. Just as you are."

End of Part 1