All Comments on 'Outback'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 376 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories I've read in ages what a roller coaster I cried , laughed , cried some more absolutely awesome. Thank You

NobleGent45NobleGent45over 2 years ago

such an amazing story, beautifully crafted making the 'family' real with me (the reader, in the centre observing everything

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"communal swinging pool" i so wanna live there! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well written.

Dam that was evil stuff at the beginning.

Wished for a bit more about revenge and its aftermath.

And really wished the 2 kids were saved somehow from there life with the evil ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like Nicholas Sparks but better!!

Killerpina75Killerpina75over 2 years ago

Congratulations on the Award!!!!!!

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 2 years ago

Thought it was an outstanding story. Congratulations on a well deserved award!

trollgodtrollgodover 2 years ago

a very great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story - well told

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah that fits both romance and loving wives. Loving wives doesn't always have to be cheating. It can also be a living wife who fixes a broken man. Great story.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Awesome story, but you made no effort to explain why his "best mates" went along with it? Still a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lived up to the award! Just superb writing.

.

Hard to imagine having a family as sociopathic evil as Mark had. Truly unbelievable.

.

About the “second thought” about how he could have found Katie earlier was to have gotten the info on who Tony was by beating it out of his brother Brian. Not personally. Just hire a couple “experts” to kidnap, drug, and/or beat it out of him at some point.

.

Easy 5 stars.

paulyepspaulyepsover 2 years ago

Wow .. what a great story .. I cried more than I care to admit but that’s just a testament to your great writing … I know I’ll be reading this story again. Thank you so much !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t say anything that hasn’t already been said but thank you for your work! Really appreciate it

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

What a tremendous story. Well done.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 2 years ago

Whilst it wasn’t perfect, is anything? I have given it 5*, no problem.

Very well written and very emotional at times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! I can see why it won. That was a rollercoaster of emotions. Looking forward to reading more of your work. Grats! 6*

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

Excellent story although a bit saccharine. I wonder why Mark and Cathy did not buy out Bill and Cheryl's interest in the farm and stayed on the farm? The switch to landed gentry on the coast seems a bit out of character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good. I can see why it won the monthly contest for Oct. One of the best ever

Libertine55Libertine55over 2 years ago

Superb story. Excellent authorship. Character development nicely done. This would make a great limited series on the TV or a fine motion picture. Truly, a work of art. Nice job. I'm happy it won and I'm also envious...your skill as a writer shines through.

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

5 stars! I admit struggling thru the first 5 pages, but page 6 and thereafter the heartstrings were struck. I leaked a bit of fluid ruminating on my own relationship with my father and two daughters as I read this tale. The daughter's lesbian relationship did get my hackles up a bit, if only because advertisers today shove that and interracial relationships into ever ad, trying to normalize it. I have nothing against homosexual's, just think they need to live their lives and shut up.

Overall well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, gee evil buggars that family. BUT, your supposed to be an Aussie, we don't do apartments we do units or flats!

Other than that great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi there,

I've read this story 3 times now and still enjoy it as I did the first time.

Thank you for a great story.

Badger

wwaldripwwaldripover 2 years ago

Fantastic romantic loving story, I could not put it down. I experienced all of the same emotions reading your story just as Mark did, very well written. Thank You, very enjoyable.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Wow, that was a roller coaster ride of emotions! Well told and presented in a very believable way. Your protagonists really convinced me and carried me away. It's a shame that there is only 5 *, because that was more than outstanding! Thanks for the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great basic plot idea, but fails the reasonable human nature test. Are there psychopaths like the betraying wife, the seducing asshole, the malevolent parents and siblings, even the complicit friends? I guess so, who can say no? Is it reasonable for a sentient person not to sense the evil, the duplicity, the monstrosity of all these conspirators acting in concert, for a year, and the betrayed husband had no clue, no sense, no instinct? Of course not. Either the husband was a semi-conscious buffoon, or the deception is ridiculous. And the single most ridiculous premise is that his 5 year old child never said anything to her father about this man who his wife was spending time with, who was at their house, who made her feel uncomfortable. You must not have children if you think they don't know what is going on. Adults numb their own instincts and senses to cope with or deny reality, but children have to learn that and choose that as they grow. And the level of hatred and contempt and disrespect . . ., the husband Never sensed that? You might as well propose that the husband just woke up one day and discovered that he had been married to an aardvark. That would make more sense.

So it really is a lovely story of recovery and reunification and family happiness, but the triggering plot device is too contrived and unrealistic. Sure wives betray and deceive husbands, parents less likely, siblings maybe, but their whole circle of friends? You don't think friends talk? The wife's adultery appears to have been common knowledge, to everyone but the husband, who we are supposed to believe is a virtuous man of average intelligence. He just doesn't sense deceit and evil when it surrounds and infuses his entire family and community of friends. Anyone that deaf dumb and blind deserves what they get.

So it made no sense to me, but thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done. Outstanding. Thank-you.

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Quoting Marks's words to Sally, "to do what you did to me with the help of my parents, that just beggars belief", well, that describes the whole story. Too many holes you could drive a bus thru. Yes, a well written tear jerker, but why on earth couldn't he have beaten the truth out of Brian, or his parents? or his so called 'friends'? He loved his daughter so much, he was ready to kill himself over her loss, and yet he's not willing to commit a little more violence? Yes, it 'beggars belief'. And for parents to be that evil, along with every one of his friends- that, too, beggars belief. His long lost daughter, grief stricken her whole life, finally finds her beloved dad at age 15, and can't even contact him?? Yes, I know, it's fiction, but come on....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. The ones who complain that the story strains credulity - hey folks, it's fiction.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Great story overall. Kids are "kidnapped" by another parent everyday, whether it makes the news or not, so that was a relevant topic. Only real plot crack was the decision to make Katie the long lost lesbian daughter rather than a more conventioanl approach. It just didn't really fit into the flow of the story arc, despite your attempts to squeeze it in. (No, it's not a gay thing as my son and his husband would confirm about me.) It added a "wrinkle" that just wasn't needed - my thoughts anyway. 5*

Rusty_Bolt66Rusty_Bolt66over 2 years ago

What an amazing story of betrayal, broken hearts, renewal, on love. I had all sorts of emotions reading this, even shed some tears. Thank you.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 2 years ago

The writing was quite good. It would probably be a hit on the telly.

That said, I do have some quibbles about the setup, that ALL of Mark's friends kept silent and felt he was a terrible provider to his daughter because wasn't rich? Were they more likely Sally's friends, or rich kids from his high school days? Really puts to question Mark's ability to read people. I would have thought that by growing up in the household with his older brother and parents pressuring him, those so-called friends would have given their values away through various tells.

A brief bit about Sally. At the very beginning of the story, Mark reflects on his anticipation about going home to his fiancé -- not his wife -- and to his daughter. Yet later, more than once, Sally is identified as Sally Samuels, but at the time of the abduction, she's clearly not his wife. Writer lapse? Trust me, it happens. But so early in the story, it's a bigger issue. Now, Mark's evil father could have arranged a no-contest name change for Sally, and with Sally having the same surname as Katie avoids a customs paperwork check because of the surname discrepancy. Human trafficking is an issue, and children, especially blonde girls are prime targets -- and customs agents know that. I'm not a barrister (attorney), but since Mark and Sally were NOT married, Mark would have less of a legal leg to stand on if Sally left and took Katie with her. Without a marriage, maternal custodial rights are pretty much guaranteed unless it can be proven the mother is unfit, and the requirement that Sally has to have Mark's written permission to take Katie out of the country becomes moot; I'm pretty sure that's only legally necessary if Mark and Sally had been married and there was an issue of custodial rights. The court might not like it, but there's no legal recourse.

Mark evaluates the PI as not very good. A trip abroad for the wedding that both his parents and his older brother attended? A written statement by Mark about his daughter's abduction, along with his contact information given to the PI should be enough leverage to check for any passport activity, the dates, and to where. If Mark had indeed contacted federal police, then that would have been a simple inquiry. Governments do keep track of passport activity, especially these days, and it's readily accessible. Still, stupidity happens. Mark's included.

Now, care was taken by Sally to only cheat when out of sight of Katie, so the argument that five-year-old Katie would have asked about Sally's male visitor is addressed. But if the grandparents were really so uncaring, wouldn't Katie ask why she had to keep visiting when said grandparents don't even pay attention to her?

I don't have any issues with Jennifer. However, it did feel like Katie was motivated to wait until she was 18 so her mother and Tony couldn't stop her. Jennifer might not have approved of her parents, and her mother did kick her out of the house, Jennifer's unnamed father give her money to live on; even if they disagreed about things, it certainly makes him less of an arsehole, and should have at least been invited to Jennifer and Katie's civil ceremony.

I initially kept wondering -- they're in Great Britain. Why doesn't Katie approach a constable and ask to go back home to her daddy? Of course, unless the police detective was diligent, Sally and Tony would probably explain it away as they did with the private school staff. Worse, that would have put Tony and Sally on their guard. But once she was 13, she could have approached the Australian consulate, and made discreet inquiries. If Sally and Tony were not monitoring her that closely that she had a part-time job for months, Katie could have been a lot more proactive.

As for the ending, if there are no repercussions to either Sally or Tony, if they are so materialistic, then they might be shocked, but then they'll move on. It only has a real impact if they're consequences. Katie's motivation, rather, is a very disturbing choice. Practicing her lying for revenge purposes? Kids don't always act rationally, but to dedicate herself to that deception for five years just to hurt their feelings? For a teenager, that becomes an ingrained practice; worse, it can twist a person's emotional honesty. It's possible, but I found it a weak payoff for Katie that required years of therapy to mitigate. All for one single video phone call.

Personally, I found Mark to be pretty weak. Yeah, I admit I contemplated breaking daddy's fingers until he revealed where Katie had gone. But that would alienate the cops against him as being violent. However, going to their workplaces and parties, loudly demanding to tell him where his daughter was? Talking to a reporter about the abduction and getting some public sympathy and maybe a lead or two? If he had tried that first, I'd have more sympathy for him. But he files a police report and immediately retreats emotionally, makes it hard for people to contact him, and gives up. Within a month he's on the road, considering suicide.

Good writing and quite emotional. Typos, etc., were quite reasonable for a novella. And congrats on the win. Still, I have to ding for strained credulity more than once. Would that all missing children cases end so well.

Thanks for sharing. 4* Slainté

taboo39642taboo39642over 2 years ago

Enjoyable as it was I’m not sure why it’s on this site, the erotica element is completely missing

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

Best Romanic tag story i have ever read. Don't be a stranger to the tag.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, haters are gonna hate. Ignore them, this was a great read and I say that as a semi disabled guy who loves literotica, it's a great site to get you off but then I found the romance section. I read the romances for story lines, they take me on a journey.

My dinner tonight was me retelling, probably badly, this story to my wife. I loved it. It would be a great gift if you kept writing, please do!

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Great story, five stars. Don't listen to the Anons, and other opinionated pricks. You did good. Semper Fi

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearover 2 years ago

No matter how many times I read this story it always hits me hard... I shed more than a few tears every time... Such a beautiful loving story ,,, but also heartbreaking ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn I can see why this won an award, this one had me tearing up several times. Incest does seem to be your main genre, but even then at the heart of all of your stories romance is always the common denominator, so it doesn't surprise me how amazing this was

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

Excellent, you are a very talented writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a very sexy story love all the interaction. But the romance and emotion towards the end made you story fantastic. I wish I could have given it a rating of 10 stars!

tlevanssrtlevanssrover 2 years ago

A very excellent story. I loved it. Had me in tears a few times but very well written. 5 stars. Would give it 10 if I could. Sorry "Katie" never went after her mother but I can understand the pain it would have caused. Damn good reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is not an erotic story. It is a fabulous love story with some erotic content. It represents some of the best of what can happen on this site, when a fine author really lets one fly. Brokenness redeemed is always a winner in my book. Easy 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story, Great Writing, Great Job 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So awesome of a story ❤️ So deep in caring, love, touching remembrances and kindness; and then there is the incredible deep pain and suffering, broken hearts, initial hatred and the want of revenge.

Reading and rereading has touched us so deeply and brought forth feelings we thought were so buried for so long. Oh God, let us experience the warmth of sunshine and hope as each new day awakens us to a brighter future and our family we so miss and need, but have never forgotten!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful story from your creative heart and soul, and allowing it to reach out and renew our faith that we someday will find the same happiness, togetherness and love as this tender family finally found❤️❤️

We shall sleep well tonight.

SW

NICHOLXNICHOLXover 2 years ago

Great story, beautifully written. I wish I had your talent. WOW! FIVE STARS!

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellover 2 years ago

I normally avoid romances because of all the sap at the end of the story. There was so much plot and character development that I enjoyed every paragraph of the end. Well deserved 'W'. I look to reading more from you.

rlh100rlh100over 2 years ago

Great story. For us Yanks, RSL is the Returned & Services League of Australia. Similar to the American Legion in the US. So the local RSL is similar to a Legion hall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Makes me cringe imagining my wife doing this with our son. Lovely story. It'll stock with me. Well drawn characters.

NorthwestnutcrkrNorthwestnutcrkrover 2 years ago

Well deserved win! Outstanding character development. Story line and character structure carried through to the end. Well done! Looking forward to reading more of your work.

Jwtest2019Jwtest2019over 2 years ago

Excellent read. Very well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great work. You have a real talent for engaging your readers. Well, myself at least. Personally, I’d love to read more stories of yours in this vein. Genuine.

NovaPrime71NovaPrime71over 2 years ago
I am really saddend

...that I can only give this wonderful story, 5 stars. It deserves three time that many!!

6King6Kingover 2 years ago

Had to read again, great story! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

JusteenKJusteenKover 2 years ago

Fuck me, you know how to spin a tale. Magnificent. 💋

MannySevenMannySevenover 2 years ago

Marvelous romantic story. Put together very well. But, not sure that it fits in an erotica site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

second time i've read it and just as wonderful as the first time

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Epic Romanic absolutely Epic. One of those that you bring out of the library.. then sit in your favorite chair in your man cave...and enjoy it again and again. Like fine brandy, you sniff, swill, and repeatedly savor it.

Of course a 5....and wow if this is a first shot,...may your gun be a repeater..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a saga. A long story and worth every minute it took to read it. Certainly a Five Star effort.

Thanks, US.

dfevansdfevansover 2 years ago

most EXCELLECT!!!!!!!!!! MORE LIKE THIS!!!! Story, plot, dialog great! keep writing! a bit more polish and you will be world class!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was one hell of a story a real tear jerkér in the end loved everh bit of it.

rbloch66rbloch66over 2 years ago

Incredible!! What a roller coaster of emotion…. Well done!

ThegreyhaggisThegreyhaggisover 2 years ago

What a brilliant read. I was enthralled with the characters and I must be getting an old softy . At 58 I never thought I would enjoy a romance story but I did.

If I could give you more stars i would. I look forward to reading more.

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

wonderful story once i clicked on it i did not wonder at all about the category. Australia has allways been the best of the english speaking world I find it fascinating,

Thanks for this creation

LivingWordsLivingWordsover 2 years ago

Simply fantastic story!

stewartbstewartbover 2 years ago

Reread my comment from 4 months ago ... and after reading story again ... can't agree with myself more.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Top-notch!

If you like a rich love story with marvelous characters, read THIS one!

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

I THOUGHT IT WAS A REALLY EXCELLENT STORY! CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Too bad he didn't have some sperm frozen before the snip.

Texican1830Texican1830over 2 years ago

Don’t apologize- I loved every word. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. 5*

pawsnizzypawsnizzyover 2 years ago

Outstanding - just wish the Mother and Step-Father had wound up inside

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As for those who say this can not happen. Thank your lucky stars it did not happen to you. I am an educated man and provided well for my family yet was still caught by surprise from my ex wife. It has been 4 years and am still waiting to rebuild the relationship with my son and stop the lies and poison from my ex. A lonely dad

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BRILLIANT!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would love to see you write more romance and less incest stories. You obviously have a talent for romance. Still think this is 5* the second time through.

ca_daveca_daveabout 2 years ago

This story was so well done. There was some very emotional parts and others that were deeply moving in a joyous way. Thank you for your story 5* The only thing that could have made it better was Sally and Tony being sent to jail. B at the same time that might have put Mark at risk because he may well have still been married to Sally when he wed Cathy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for this story, broke my heart and had me sobbing, a 50yr old guy. Could relate very well to this story. Loved they way you wrote it and you brought the pain out with such detail and intensity, really bitter sweet. Will be one of my all-time favourites...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is by far one of the best stories ive read not only on here but in general. Absolutely loved it and others of yours. Fucking amazing

Bra46Bra46about 2 years ago

This was simply a VERY well written story. I have overlooked a few typos, given the tone, and ultimate outcome. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Read all 12 pages in a single go. It was simply awesome, I'd love to see more romance stories coming from you. Thanks a lot for sharing!

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 2 years ago

Thanks. That was one good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Read the whole story . It was longer than usual but a really good read .

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

I am beginning to wonder why on this site that long-lost daughters turn out to be lesbian.

I have read a few of these types of stories, and most throw in that twist.

To me her sexuality is just superfluous, dad just wants to see her. There is no need to throw in that twist. However, many seem to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good story, and very well written. And it had a good and proper ending, not some cobbled-together two or three paragraphs to tie up all the loose ends and send the happy couple skipping off into the sunset. What, cynical? Me? Nah, I just like well-written definitive endings, just like the one in this story. Thanks go to UltimateSin for that. Wish I could give it more than the five stars I gave it.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

Some longer stories I have to break up, this one I read in one go. Beautiful story, sad in some parts but thankfully had a happy ending. I kinda wished for revenge on Sally but I understand why Katie did not, her ex-mother stopped existing just as Mark's ex mom and dad did and honestly thats the best kind of revenge. 5 stars and faved.

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerabout 2 years ago

Such a wonderful story. They say you couldn't make it up, well the first 2 pages hit reality nearer to home than you can imagine. I may not have gone throught the same situation, but the loss and rejection were near the mark. Was I emotional while reading this? Of course, and I am proud to say the tears I had were heartfelt and happy. A happy ending to a story such as this is both welcome and appreciated. Well written, read in one visit, and thank you for sharing

whitebankaiuserwhitebankaiuserabout 2 years ago

Just absolutely amazing, glad you didn't have katie go further down the rabbit hole of vengeance. Thank you for giving us this

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

I’m so filled with emotion finishing this story. My tears shed more than once. It’s truly a wonderful story. I appreciate your writing ability. It’s what keeps me reading on.

HardbawlHardbawlalmost 2 years ago

You put the “Lit” in Literotica. Well done. Thank you.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

I keep coming back to read this one, like a great movie you never get tired of watching ! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

dbriandbrianalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kind of stupid ending. None of the villains got punished!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All the sugar and sweetness knocked this down from six to five stars. ;^) ;^) ;^)

Well done - characters you can believe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG, I swear I had tears constantly flowing freely FOR THE FIRST EIGHT PAGES!

I am so happy that Katie got over needing to be vindictive and prosecute Sally and "what's his name," but I wish "GG's" biological parents had gotten prosecuted for SOMETHING...

The sexual acts, while sparse, were all well-placed and written like an R-Rated love story that could actually depict sexual acts, but more like Sarah Conner and Kyle Reese's lovemaking towards the end of The Terminator.

Other than the consistent misuse of "I" instead of "me", the story was also very well-edited.

Bravo! Umglaublich! Maravilloso! Fantastique!

SkiBobbie (anonymous until Literotica fixes my login)

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 2 years ago

The great thing about kidnapping is typically it doesn't have a statute of limitations.

"So please, Sally or Tony, feel free to *ever* show up in Australia to cause Katie or her family any problems."

So nice to spend the rest of your life worrying when the knock on the door will be the last door you get to answer that doesn't require a guard to open for you first.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

WOW! more than 5 star rating. the emotions are tear inducing. almost didn't read it as I scrolled to bottom of page 1 to see it was 13 pages long. Happy I did read it all. Guess Bill and Ely's son didn't have to be covered anymore as there were enough people involved. Do like the "dead stare eyes" that Bill, Ely and Cathy saw and recognized. Have read that elsewhere, military, ptsd.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

SIMILAR Stories