All Comments on 'Outback'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 369 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Brilliant story. Loved every bit of it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
great

keep up stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've never been a critic of any author and wont start now. I'm not concerned with punctuation nor even misspelled words. I just like to read a good story. This one is that!

Thank you for posting this one.

Terry

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish i could give you more stars. Best story i have ever read here. You actually had tears in my eyes at points. Not easy to do to a 58 year old man. Thank you sincerely for this story.

Smiffy69Smiffy69over 2 years ago

Close to a perfect love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a kick ass story. I had tears in my eyes a few times while reading this story. Keep up the good work.

Destro97Destro97over 2 years ago

Damn good story. You made me hate the bad guys and love the good guys, and that to me is what makes a great author, someone who can get you invested in their characters lives and stories. Keep up the writing five stars from me.

Lector77Lector77over 2 years ago

Enjoyed reading that. Well done.

Thank you.

davidlsu1983davidlsu1983over 2 years ago

Wow. Shed alot of tears reading this. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic! Loved the entire story, a few grammatical errors but nothing that ruined or took away from the emotional rollercoaster of the story. Looking forward to your next endeavor.

DogmancyprusDogmancyprusover 2 years ago

Reminded me of how I was cut-off by my parents when I quit my apprenticeship as a bookbinder to join the RAF. mother believed that I was throwing away a trade. How many bookbinders are there now with the changes in production, Dead trade.

A beautifully written story. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great and emotional roller coaster! The ending passages were heart-rending and a delight. One regret is that Mark's "mother" and his "brother" don't seem to have been harmed much. As for Tony and Sally ........

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved every last word. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An excellent first romance story. Well rounded characters. True love. The healing of a broken man in a wonderful way. I loved how you didn't dwell on the cheating wife and the cheating, evil family and focused on the goodness found in real families. A pleasure to read! Thank you! K

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For a first time romance you have hit the story line very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent Bravo Bravo

JohnD46JohnD46over 2 years ago

Well done. Thank you. John

NONCONLuvNONCONLuvover 2 years ago

Who comes to Lit to read a story that leaves one crying? Apparently I do. This is the 1st time that I wanted to give an author more than a 5 star rating. I've read a few of your stories before and love them but this one has far surpassed your previous stories. You make Australia sound so wonderful And I sometimes think I want to give up my little apartment and move to the Outback. It's just a wonderful idea because I'm a BAP (Black American Princess) so nothing is gonna happen. But I can keep losing myself in the fantasy of that idea with your stories. Keep writing these wonderful stories and I will be back to read more.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Great story telling

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent work. Held my interest from start to finish. I'll be looking forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're going to find it very difficult to top this one! Great story!

cementhead35cementhead35over 2 years ago

Awesome story and really really well-told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story plot, no unnecessary, extravagant sex. Characters were believable. Too bad you went “woke” with the lesbian angle. That did not add to the story and Katie’s plan would have worked just as well.

stewartbstewartbover 2 years ago

This was a great love story about a father's feeling of love for his child. Love doesn't just exist for one person but gets past on from person to person ... an unending chain. Thank you for writing this episode.

stewartb

DCCoffeemanDCCoffeemanover 2 years ago

Nicely done. Good characters, strong storyline, nice resolution. Thanks for sharing your talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good indeed. Just a pity Sally and Tony didn't get jailed, though....

Look forward to more from this author...

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

OMG, wow what a story. So many emotions expressed so very well. I totally got immersed in this tale and you made my eyes leak several times, so much I couldnt read my screen. I know longreach well and have been there a few times on my caravanning trips. Very well done thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve now read several literotica stories written by Australian authors. They’ve all been excellent, you guys seem to be able to get the emotional parts of your characters just right and just enough sex to keep things spicy without getting crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad, but wordy, obsessive, improbable. And the division of the various characters into either heroes or monsters is simplistic.

paulwest1950paulwest1950over 2 years ago

Excellent Writing! I was perusing the Lit site to read something and since most of the writing on this site has a lot to be desired, I normally go to the stories that were marked Hot. I opened up “Outback.” I normally scroll to the bottom of the page to see how many pages are in the story. 12 pages! Oh that’s way too long. So, I exited to the New Story page. Then I thought, well, let me go back and see what the first few paragraphs have to offer.

Too many authors haven’t learned that you have to draw in your readers in the first few paragraphs; you obviously do not have this problem. This is the first 12 page story on Lit that I have ever read.

The story is excellent, well written and it flows naturally. A great story, obviously you have a writing talent. Keep up the good work, I wish you success in your writing career.

IWishICouldWriteIWishICouldWriteover 2 years ago

I wanted to create a bunch of new accounts and have them tate your story 5 stars, but I think all the real fans that you have are going to do that. Excellent job. Required a lot of tissues.

nyc1975nyc1975over 2 years ago

Wow! I anticipated the arc of this story early on. it's execution is remarkable. Please keep contributing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A readible yarn. You have either left the farm for a fair while or have not "lived ' the life for some of the sheep/shearing related terms. Maybe you describe things different in your part of Australia to mine. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had tears in my eyes as a read it. What a lovely story and one of the best i have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was flat-out a good story; not just something to get my libido going!

shelleycat1shelleycat1over 2 years ago

Thank you for a great story. A few spelling or grammar errors did not detract from the story. I've not read any of your stories before, but I will now.

MainboyMainboyover 2 years ago

Well done! Very good character development and the story never had a stale moment in it, ever. It played out well and covered some very interesting ground.

As some other comment mentioned, you make Australia sound great. It is great.

Perfect balance. Bloody well done! Congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, i could really feel the pain and love that was shared. Hope you continue writing with the same high standard as this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this looks like an amazing story, had a kid that sadly passed away and couldn't make it through the first part but it looks like a great story.

Bammerman76Bammerman76over 2 years ago

Holy hell that hit me right in the feels throughout the story. Wonderfully written. Thank-you

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 2 years ago

A terrific story. Loved it from start to finish. Thanks very much for your efforts.

fixer43fixer43over 2 years ago

Damn, you Aussies can write a story...

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051over 2 years ago

There has to be more consideration for your readers. I enjoyed it until I got to the daughter being a lesbian. Though society easily accepts this, it is equivalent to having someone twerk in front of your grandmother in the middle of a church service. It is unacceptable for me and you should change the category to "Lesbian", this allows me to decide what I want. Can't be forced on me and I reject that it was done with no consideration for all others. Learn and move on.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Utterly a fantastic story that leaves you going through the range of emotions.

You did a splendid job with this story. Light on the sex but heavy on the story. Loved every page of it!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God damn this was good. Well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

heartfelt

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Powerful and healing for me as well. 😊

lukeshortlukeshortover 2 years ago

More short novel than long story. Good job. 5*

CyberPunk1CyberPunk1over 2 years ago

This story was amazing, I loved it from start to finish. It made me tear up several times. It was hard to read some of the parts with kids of my own but I'm glad I did. Kudos to you author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am a older guy, but damn if I did not have a tear or two in my eyes here and there. Great story.

Too often as people get near the end of their story, it just fizzles out. But you maintained it all of the way through. Great job !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You no the story wasn't bad, but then you had to go and make the daughter a duke... Why... WTF

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great yarn. mental revenge, not physical. Love to be envious of. Thanks for a pleasant way to spend an evening.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

No apology necessary. Yes, there were a few errors but not even worth mentioning. The story was fantastic and I couldn't stop reading it until the very end, even if it is way past my bed time :) So much better than most of the wham-bam stories where sex is the dominate issue. A missing child is every parents worst nightmare but to have the child stolen by the other parent is simply tragic and unforgiveable. Had to wipe my eyes more than once while reading the story. Thanks for the story and the happy ending.

NorthernGuyYTNorthernGuyYTover 2 years ago

Shame I can only put 5 stars, cause this ones easily 500! Well done, if this is your first… wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You got me. This was so good that I'll prolly never read it again. Thanks! Keep writing pls.

SonofCalliciousSonofCalliciousover 2 years ago

Well done! At times predictable, but nothing diminished by it. At other times, a little twist thrown in to keep the attention. The sex was not the focus - just an enhancer to a good tale. I look forward to reading more from you.

smiley666smiley666over 2 years ago

Thank you for that story because it desribes what really can happen. I know it out of own experience what woman can do to harm man. As a man you are helpless if a mother tells lies about the kids father, specially if ge has a job where he cannot take care as he would like to. Fortunately for him they have had a good relation before so she could feel that her mother is a liar. I sometimes have the feeling that there must be somebody to read a story. And there that feeling was again because it is not often that an author takes one into the story to feel what the people involved feel and think. Thank you, thank you thank you.. i have to stop otherwise the thanks would fill more pages then the story itself

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I usually hate long stories; didn't skip a page, or miss a line. You handled changing perspective very well, and Katie's perspective of the reunion had me tearing up. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done

Only thing, really really "build like brick shithouse" WTF

So far out of context!!!!

JUST FOR THAT - 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAUW !

Thanks for sharing ;-)

IaOldTimerIaOldTimerover 2 years ago

Don't care about the negative comments or "I'm only giving x# stars because..." Love your efforts and the time spent providing this FREE work. I rarely give 5 stars, but you deserve them. This is why you are one of my few favorite authors.

youngbrainoldbodyyoungbrainoldbodyover 2 years ago

Wow! I really enjoyed reading your story! The characters seemed so real and I hated to put it down when duty called. You did an outstanding job and the pleasure it brought it is well worth all the time and effort you put into it. Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best ever!

Don't mind the anonymous that has a problem to accept that all people are equal, no matter of religion or sexual preference. You might feel sorry for them....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

really enjoyed that with a few wee tears as well. thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good, I’m glad it’s rained here all day today, because I couldn’t put this story down, I enjoyed it very much,well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Vielen Dank für diese Geschichte. Ich habe die Geschichte dreimal gelesen und hatte immer wieder Tränen in den Augen. Einfach nur WUNDERSCHÖN. Danke

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 2 years ago

Simply outstanding! An emotional roller coaster of a tale, captivating and endearing. thank you and congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you are a romancer ,story line full but left you with an"ok moment now what happens?story tell please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great work. Very well written. Write more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Wow

Wow.....!!! Best one so far in the later part of 2021

JiZenJiZenover 2 years ago

Simply the BEST!!!! Can only be 5 stars.

Love the way you wright.....So keep them coming please.

funcpl124funcpl124over 2 years ago

What an incredible piece of writing. I want to commend you on putting into words this amazing accomplishment. Thank you for the hard work it required to make this such a wonderful loving story with the many twists and turns in the life of those involved. I hope you feel confident to write more similar stories but this will be hard to top. It was long but I couldn't stop reading and if it's a great story like this long is okay! Will be looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great, 5 stars for the love... but hard to believe his birth family could be that evil...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an amazing story, perfectly done.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful

That was an amazing story and I couldn't put it down. I can't believe evil his family and his girlfriend were, mind blowing.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 2 years ago

There is nothing I could possibly add to that story or to tell someone about love. You have written a very good story of love and adoration good job

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

Well I loved your first romance story those last few pages became less than believable so the ending wasn't quite as real as the rest of the story but I gave five stars as the rest more than made up for it. Looking forward to more from you.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 2 years ago

OMG! What did I just read? This is an astounding bit of the writers craft! I really can't describe properly the KUDOS this story deserves. I am just at a loss for the correct words. Thank you so much for this great story of love and devotion and hope and hope fulfilled. WOW

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Huge awesome story, and I don’t mean the length btw, I absolutely loved it, you pretty much covered the spectrum of human emotions, from desolation to overwhelming joy, although imho it would helped the story if they’d stayed on the farm, with the new generation growing up on the farm and coming through to take it on. Please keep writing, and hopefully posting on Lit, cheers, PFZ.

TriCoastalTriCoastalover 2 years ago

Very special. Five all the way. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

drew lots of emotions, must be a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was outstanding! Well written ! I love your work! I hope you do continue the Marine series.

TheCommenterTheCommenterover 2 years ago

Repetitive and predictable. The only prediction I made after the first page which didn't come true was that his birthmother didn't die.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearover 2 years ago

Beautiful story! Made me shed more than a few tears and I loved it clear thru!!!! You nailed a romance story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A beautiful cathartic gut punch! I suffered much the same but got mine back when they were 13...

I was born to the land and country folk healed me too.

I'm an old retired cowboy who cried through the whole story...I know ya'll talk different their but my California internet savvy kids said to tell you "good on ya mate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG this is definitely one of the best story I have read. I read the full story in one day. It's that good. Thank you very much for your beautiful romantic and lovely story. Definitely a more than five star ⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟

Sune2022Sune2022over 2 years ago

wow, I loved it. you have a true gift

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic!!! Great characters and great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Superb!

A complete, satisfying, joined-up story, no trailed-off, raggedy ends or dead-ends, just a beautifully told romance. Very well done, 5*!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Terrific story, very well written.

MutationsMutationsover 2 years ago

Started off strong. Then came the Katie POV.

Well, 'Believability, meet Window.'

BighornzBighornzover 2 years ago

Really good story, thank you for writing it. Certainly played with my personal emotions, even though I’m pleased to say I have never personally had such an experience. I’m sure there are people out there who can relate to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Forth time I’ve read it. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
5363 Followers
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

SIMILAR Stories