Outbanks Ch. 01

Story Info
The continuing adventures of Lord Atomic and The Baroness.
3.3k words
4.17
1.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Baroness M. continued as my Submissive in training, she followed instructions for the most part. However she was not always forthright with me, an example was her posting to a social media site her activities. This would not have posed a problem, but since her activities took place while not in my presence. I kept track of her activity without her knowledge not letting on I was aware of her promiscuousness.

I had planned a Bike trip to the Outer Banks in late September, I began to think this would be a good training opportunity for the Baroness. Conversations were had, and the trip plans finalized. The day came for the trip I had already packed my saddle bag the day before, and once I was off work I rode down to pick her up.

When I arrived she met me in front of her house on the street. This street was a busy state route through the center of town. To my disappointment she was wearing shoes, jeans, a tight top and her Motorcycle jacket.

I said "This was un-acceptable, you know how I expect you to dress in my presence" pulling my knife out, I grabbed her by a nipple and sliced her top and bra off tossing it into the street. Next while still holding her nipple I sliced down both pant legs and through her panties also tossing these into the street. I made her take off her shoes "Now pick up your trashed clothing, go put on the thigh high leather boots, leather mini skirt and no panties, leather shelf bra and a tight zip front leather vest I had sent to you".

She then began to complain about not having enough space for all her clothes she had planned to bring. This was quickly corrected by telling her she was to only pack her make-up, personal hygiene, needed toiletries. Along with a pair of tight leather pants that zipped from the front too the rear and additional lubricant. She bowed her head and proceeded to collect her trash. Within 15 minutes she came out dressed as instructed.

"Does this meet your approval?" she asked in a condescending way.

"Yes it does, however turn around and bend over the bike." I said.

She turned reluctantly knowing full well that I had noticed she was not plugged. I lifted her skirt a tad exposing her beautiful behind fully and began caressing it. She started to moan as I would graze a finger between her cheeks as I pulled an inch and a half wide by twelve inch leather paddle from a thigh pocket on my leather riding pants. She was getting turned on with the rubbing until I took a whack on her ass cheek, then another and another until she was begging for me to stop.

"Where is your plug?" I asked.

Sniffling "I haven't had it in since you left that night a couple of months ago. I felt embarrassed having it in." she whimpered trying to apologies.

"You knew that was what I wanted, now you have started with some of your punishments."

She began to cry. I pulled from the bag in my tour pack a stainless steel locking expandable but plug. I took it and shoved it in her now wet pussy, twisting it getting it fully lubed. She took in a deep breath and tried hump against the plug in her pussy. I yanked it out and shoved it deep in her ass, she gasped while she protesting it going in so rough even trying to reach back and stop me. This was followed by additional whacks on her ass, for her to comply.

"From now on you will keep this plug in your ass until you need to defecate. I hold the key and will only unlock when you absolutely can no longer endure the pain from cramps. Am I making myself clear?"

She nodded, as I turned the knob to the plug expanding it to almost its full limit, then I locked it into position.

"Get on the bike." I demanded.

She gingerly sat down as the seat was already hot from the sun, as was her ass cheeks from her punishment. I mounted the bike and noticed she did not want to touch me or be close to me on the bike. I laughed and we set off for North Carolina.

The ride started off on a rocky note, but I knew she would come back around. We took state routes south to the Ohio River crossing into Kentucky and continuing our travel south. I stopped for fuel around Georgetown KY. She refused to get off the bike and stretch, so I grabbed her hair and started kissing her passionately forcing my tongue deep into her mouth working her tongue she soon responded back as I started to rub her clit.

The car at the fuel pump next us was getting quite a show. I took her to the point of almost Cumming but stopped and had her get off and stretch telling her to drink some water or electrolyte beverage. She got off and took a bottle of water from the tour pack drinking half of it before taking and shoving the opened bottle all the way into her pussy then proceeded to wrap a leg around me and rub herself against my thigh while I was pumping fuel into the bike.

"Do you like how wet I am?" she asked.

She had squirted the water into her pussy douching herself and letting it run with her already we pussy down my leg. I smiled at her and told her to get on the bike.

"I need to pee," she said.

"Squat where you are and go before getting on my bike." I told her.

She reluctantly squatted and pissed on the concrete next to my bike. I handed her a towel from the window cleaner box for her to wipe, then picked her up and sat her on the bike before kissing her again passionately. We hoped back onto the highway heading south, she was now more receptive leaning into me and trying to rub my cock through the leather of my pants.

As we were passing Lexington she pointed out the Kentucky Horse Park, wanting to stop and see. I took the off ramp and pulled into their lot, we dismounted and headed towards the entrance. We walked through the park seeing the exhibits and horses stopping to watch a demonstration by a farrier making shoes.

While we stood and watched, she reached for my cock rubbing and stroking it through the leather. She realized that no precum could leak through the leather, smiling I took her to a park bench nearby and sat having her kneel before me. She took my cock out and I pulled her head down and her mouth over it.

"Now suck me off, and swallow." I demanded.

She tried to make quick work of it, but I slowed her down savoring her sexy mouth around my shaft. Eventually I erupted a good load of semen in her mouth, holding her head down to make sure she swallowed my gift.

"Fix your make-up." I told her as the massacre had ran from the tears of gagging.

Within moments she was good to go. I check her pussy and found she had become nice and juicy wet with the heat you could smell sex all over her. I noticed that the Farrier had been watching from his little shops door. I took her in hand and walked over to his shop again.

"Did you like what our show?" I asked.

He nodded yes, but I already could see by the bulge in his pants he enjoyed.

"Slut be a dear and suck this gentleman off and swallow him also." I told her.

The sudden look on her face was worth it, at first she was reluctant then I unzipped her leather vest even more so her gorgeous breasts shown even more. The Farrier was already leaking precum out of his khaki pants, he busied himself closing up the shop before returning to where we he had been standing.

Baroness just stood there as I told the man to suck one of her nipples. Baroness began to moan and started to rub her pussy. I grabbed her hands and cuffed them behind her. The Farrier licked and sucked both her nipples till they were long and hard.

"I see you at least have been keeping up on training your nipples with the Soft nips."

The man began to pull his pants off, he was a well-built man. Being of African heritage he didn't disappoint when it came to endowment. The baroness had indicated she had never been with a black man nor ever wanted to be, but after him sucking her nipples and releasing his massive nine inch cock changed her tune.

She slowly kneeled down and took him into her mouth licking the tip and sucking the stream of precum from it. He began to moan and became even more erect.

"Would you like to fuck her?" I asked.

This must have been a trigger because she took almost all of him in her mouth and started sucking him furiously. He started to roll his eyes back and tense, before he came I grabbed his cock and squeezed it so he couldn't unload. Stunned he pulled away

"I want you to fuck her and cum inside her pussy" I demanded.

His throbbing cock bounced from his heart beat as he stood there. I made her stand and lay over a display table, then instructed him to fuck her hard and shove it all the way in with each stroke.

"Omg she gasped" as he forced himself deep inside of her.

"He is so big, I've never been so filled up like this before." She moaned as the big black bull fucked her slow and hard, slamming inside of her slapping his huge swollen balls against her anus.

I could tell she was going to have an orgasm from his fucking her so I took an Ice cube from his drink on the table and rubbed her clit and let the cold water cascade over her pussy taking the heat from her. This buck eventually cummed pumping at least six or seven times deep inside of her, he must not have cummed in weeks because his semen was pumping out of her pussy and around his cock.

While he was finishing inside of her I had retrieved a garden hose from his work area and turned on the cold water. When he pulled out and tried to kiss her I started to squirt them down which he backed off, as I shoved the hose as far as I could inside her pussy and letting the full stream douche her out. She gasped as the cold water filled her and forced his semen out, taking and spraying her pussy to clean the last vestiges of his seed off of her.

"Please let me up and uncuff me" she begged.

I assisted her up and uncuffed her again kissing her passionately, which she now seemed to crave as her tongue now was forcing into my mouth and her hands were groping my cock. We left the bull Farrier to clean himself up and headed out to finish the tour.

Tennessee was our first evening stop, Gatlinburg it was. I had booked a room at a hotel just off the main street overlooking a stream. By the time we found our hotel and checked in she was now extremely Horney. We made it to our room where she begged for the plug to be removed.

"It only comes out when I fuck your ass or you need to actually shit." I stated.

She pouted and sat on the bed, then said she was going to the bathroom, I instructed her to hold it and have another bottle of water which she squinted up her eyes and pouted.

Towards sunset we walked the main strip, passing a group of bikers who cat called after her. I could tell this turned her on.

"How would you like it, if everyone one of those bikers took a turn fucking you non-stop?" I asked.

"Uhmmm please no master." She stammered.

"I want you to squat over the sewer drain in front them and piss." I ordered.

She hesitated but knew she could be punished if she did not obey. She strutted back towards the group of bikers, wiggling her ass like she was a runway model, when she made it in front of the bikers she stepped off the curb and squatted facing them and unleashed a full bladder into the street. She smile as the stream of urine rocketed from her cunt to the ground.

This sight really got the groups attention as they all converged to encircle her as she relieved herself. I sat down on a stone wall and watched as I could see the men were excited and getting hornier by the second.

As she squatted one of the bikers laid down on the sidewalk and stuck his head under her to receive a golden drink.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked.

He was in heaven and took what she gave him. When she finished she squatted lower so she rested her pussy right on his face.

"Mmmmm you taste so good and smell incredible with the scent of leather you have on." The one biker said.

Another biker in chaps stepped in front of her as she moaned from the ones attentions. She reached up and ran her hands over his enormous package that strained against his jeans and chaps. Stroking it making him precum through his pants. In seconds he had his cock out and she was sucking him off hard and fast.

This prompted the others to tighten their circle around her and also pulled their hard cocks out. A cloud of cigar smoke enveloped them as a couple had just lite up and were puffing as she took turns sucking or stroking them all. The group finally broke up after an hour, during that time at least five of the 14 had swapped spots under her licking her pussy. When they had finished with her they helped her up. One offered her his bandana to clean her face of all the cum they had bathed her in. The group walked away satisfied for the evening.

I walked over to her and she only pouted.

"I wanted one of them to fuck me." She exclaimed.

"Ah poor baby, maybe another time." I sarcastically said to her.

She smelled like a bucket of cum and piss, her own juices mixed with their semen odor was strong. I grabbed her hand started to lead her towards a public bathroom to have her clean up better, she was already so horny that when she wiped her face with her other hand she was licking and eating the cum.

As we started to pass the Bikers again walking towards the public facilities, the leader stepped in front of me.

"Hey, we wanted to offer her some drinks but seeing as she is with you. We decided to chip in and give you something for your little lady." Said the leader of the group, as he hands be a big wad of cash.

"Thanks I said but it was no trouble what she did for you." I replied.

"Take the cash, otherwise we would be offended." He said, with that I pocketed it and we continued on.

The bikers all were rubbing their cocks as we walked away. The public facilities were vacant so just the two of us were there, I pulled out my cock, having her bend over a bench pulling her plug and fucking her. She began to tense up as I knew she would, her anal orgasm lasted for minutes, I kept pumping away until she finally started to squirt from her pussy. She let out a long deep moan as she started to squirt almost uncontrollably. I finally pulled out and had her suck me off, making her swallow. She took every last drop happily.

"Now go wash up and clean your ass after you poop, then bring me your plug. Here take this and douche your pussy and ass, and spray a little of this between your boobs babe." I said, as I handed her a couple bottles of feminine hygiene douches, and a small bottle of perfume.

"Can I keep the perfume?" she asked, smiling walking into the women's room.

"Yes." I said, winking at her while zipping myself up.

She eventually emerged from the bathroom, strutting up to me like she had done for the bikers earlier.

"MMMM I really like that scent, oh here is the plug all cleaned off for you Master." She said as she handed me the plug, and proceeded to bend over and grab her ankles waiting for me to re-insert it back into her.

Instead, I placed it back into my pocket and withdrew another plug. This time it was not a locking one but a much larger one the diameter of a Pop can and longer. I took one hand and wiped what I knew would be a juicy pussy and lubed it before I pushed it deep inside of her. As it opened her ass even wider and filled her, her legs began to quiver and shake. She let out a moan tilting her head back taking it all in, once it was in she wiggle her ass standing up with wide eyes. She turns and wraps her arms around me and begins to kiss me furiously dry humping me as we stand.

I knew this would take her to another level, quickly she was becoming my sexual slave.

"I want you so badly, I can't think straight. I will do anything you want Master, anything." She says.

"I can't control any urges, tell me how to act and what to do." She says as we begin to walk onto the main street.

She wraps both her arms around my right arm as we walk. Subconsciously she has exposed even more of her breasts as her vest is unzipped and she is almost spilling out, her skirt is even riding higher on her ass cheeks. So much so that the base of the plug is visible to anyone. Her gate is more of a prostitute and highly flirtatious. Other men and some women turn and watch as we walk by. Occasionally I will stop and kiss her grabbing and ass cheek, or a breast or patting her pussy so everyone gets a good show.

Its late evening when we finally leave a commercialized biker bar on the main strip. The manager of the establishment was very accommodating providing us prime spots to sit, or be viewed by the crowds. He had mentioned one time as I was walking back from the men's room

"Hey I just want to say it was a pleasure to have you two here, and for the show up the street earlier tonight. I was heading in for my shift here and was stuck in traffic right where your woman had squatted and took care of that biker club. Man I have never felt the need to jerk off until that moment. I sat and jacked off I think twice two big loads into my fast food napkins. So thank you for the show and for coming in. I believe you two or I should say her drew in one of the biggest crowds we have had in a longtime. So anything you want its yours, your tab and meal is on the house anytime." He said as he wanted to shake my hand.