Outdoor Adventures

Story Info
Having more outdoor fun - and a realization.
1.9k words
4.54
6.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AllyCD58
AllyCD58
52 Followers

**Background* Even though I've been crossdressing most of my life, I'm basically still 'in the closet' with my dressing. Living alone, I can dress at home as much as I like, but I've never been able to apply makeup without looking like a toddler gave me a makeover so I don't go out fully dressed. I have gone out wearing female clothes under my normal male clothes and have dressed in private for a few men I've met.**

Outdoor Adventures

It's been a couple months now since I experienced giving road head for the first time and found that I liked the excitement of possibly being seen while riding around dressed as my female self, and the possibility of being seen while my head was buried in a man's lap with his cock down my throat.

A few days after that experience, I was at a local club watching a drag show and met a young man that I've since become friends with; well, a little more than just friends since I invited him home that night and drained his balls twice. *giggle* What can I say, I'm a bit of a slut when I get horny. After that night, we've gotten together just about every other night to catch a buzz at the top of a parking garage nearby, but had not had any sexual fun since the first night.

After a few weeks I was constantly horny thinking about having his nice thick cock pulsing in my mouth again. Another two weeks pass without any fun, so I posted an ad looking to have another exciting evening of giving road head. I got a number of replies, but was transfixed by one which included a pic of a cock about 7 1/2" long, but as thick as my wrist. It was standing tall and oozing thick white cum down the shaft. My mouth was watering as I wondered if I could really fit that monster between my lips. I desperately wanted to try! We agreed for him to pick me up by the park at 7pm.

I took a bubble bath and shaved so I'd be nice and smooth before getting dressed. I decide to go with a black lace thong and a pair of black lace boy short panties with a matching bra, securing my 36C's in place with adhesive. I add a black lace garter and fishnets. I top it off with a blue plaid schoolgirl skirt and a white sleeveless peasant blouse. I pull my hair back in a ponytail and look in the mirror. I look like a slutty little country schoolgirl and I love it! I pull my jeans up over my skirt and put my camo jacket on and head to the park.

When he pulls up, I start feeling a little anxious as he's in a smaller car that sits low and it's still a bit light out, making it that much more likely that I would be seen. That realization made my 7" clit go crazy with anticipation and made me hornier than ever. We share a joint as we're headed toward the edge of town and I'm feeling a bit calmer when he takes my hand and places it on his crotch, rubbing my palm along the throbbing hunk of meat trapped in his jeans. The more I rub across his cock through the material the thicker it seems to get and it has me spellbound and drooling. He reaches down and unzips his pants, shifting and sliding them down enough to free his ever hardening cock. I'm staring in amazement at how thick it is as he places his hand on the back of my neck and guides my head down to his lap. I lick at the tip as I continue stroking this massive pole. I taste the first beads of pre-cum and I'm lost. I sit up, take my jacket off and lower my jeans to my ankles so I now look like a horny girl gazing at her boyfriend's cock, stoking it as I rub my other hand over my panty covered 'clit'.

He pulls my head down to his lap again and I slowly stretch my lips around the head and feel it slide past them and fill my mouth, just then we hit a bumpy area and my throat is repeatedly impaled by the full 7 1/2" shaft. I come up gasping a bit just as a truck is coming from the opposite direction and it's still light enough for the driver to see right down into the car. Of course the driver sees me with my hand around my friend's stiff cock and honks his horn as he passes by, making me blush and sink down in my seat. He reaches over and starts caressing my thighs and panties making me tremble. I dive back down and thrust that gorgeous cock down my throat till my face hit the base and held it there, feeling it throb and pulse as I slowly rose back to the tip only to plunge it back into my willing mouth.

I continue gorging myself on this meal of a cock as we drive for another twenty minutes or so when he pulls into the driveway of a secluded farm house and stops. He asked if I minded if we continued inside where we could be more comfortable and since we were already there and I was in full cock-lust, I said of course as he led me inside and to the bedroom. He lays me on the queen size bed and is roughly caressing my legs, thighs, and ass as I rub myself through my panties. I pull the leg of the boy shorts to one side of my 'clit' and the leg of the thong to the other so my 'clitty' and my rosebud are exposed between them as if I'm wearing a pair of crotchless panties.

He takes me in his mouth and gives me an amazing blowjob, using his saliva to lube my hungry ass. Soon he is pumping four fingers knuckle deep into me as he devours my 'clit'. I can't take it any more and drag him up into the bed and into a sixty-nine position with me on hands and knees over him. As I'm going to town bouncing my head up and down on his tasty cock and he's driving me wild with his mouth on my 'clit' and his hands groping and probing my ass, I hear a belt unbuckle and pants dropping to the hardwood floor. I raised up and looked behind me to see a nice looking man standing there stroking a cock just as big as my friend's. He introduces himself as my friend's house mate and said they normally share everything around the house.

Still being in cock-lust mode and not wanting to seem rude, I took the hint and spun myself around so his crotch was in my face as I knelt over my friend's hungry mouth. I reached out and flicked my tongue around his fat head, tasting some pre-cum already leaking from the tip. He grabs my head and slowly starts to fuck my face with long deep strokes as my friend continues to grope and massage my ass while sucking my 'clit'. I feel his fingers starting their way back into my now loosened ass and I start bucking back and forth impaling myself first on my friend's fingers and then on his house mate's cock.

After bouncing between them and working myself into more of a frenzy, my friend slides out from under me and moves behind me sliding his thick cock between my cheeks, dry humping me. I wipe some saliva from my chin and reach back spreading it down my crack as his cock glides back and forth over my winking rosebud. He changes the angle and his hot throbbing cock plunges into my open ass to the hilt, I wriggle and grind my ass into his groin and his house mate pumps my face on his dick. The feeling of having my ass and mouth filled with lovely cock sends me over the edge and I have one of the most intense orgasms I've had in a very long time. My body convulses while impaled by both cocks and I spray my load on the sheets below me. My convulsing sets them both off as they pick up the pace and start pound my ass and throat with more force. Soon I am filled at both ends with large thick loads of hot creamy cum.

The house mate came so much, my face was glazed in it and he still pumped my mouth full with more sweet savory cum. I collapse on my back holding the cum in my overflowing mouth, rolling my tongue around and playing with it, letting it seep past my lips onto my chin to join the rest the covered my face while my friend's cum leaks from my well worn ass. I smile up at them both and swallow what is left in my mouth. We clean up and say good night to his house mate, getting into the car for the ride home. I can't help but enjoy giving him head and getting to swallow another hot load as we ride back toward town.

He drops me off back at the park and I start walking home when I run into my smoking buddy. He says he's on his way to get a nice buzz and asks if I want to join him. Of course I say sure and we head to the top of the parking garage. As we're smoking I start telling him about my evening and as I recount my adventures I notice the ever growing tent in his pants. I asked him if I was making him uncomfortable and he answered 'No, but my pants are getting uncomfortable'. I reached out and rubbed his cock through his pants and said 'Awe, did I make you all hot and bothered telling you how slutty I was tonight?'. He answered by pulling his pants to his knees and pushing my head toward his engorged cock. I sink to my knees with his hands on my head as he guides my mouth to that luscious treat. He takes control urging my head further down his shaft till my face is bouncing off his groin, every so often he holds my head to his body with his cock lodged in my throat for several seconds before letting me come up to catch my breath.

He fucks my face this way for about fifteen minutes then stands me up and spins me around to start groping and fondling my ass. He bends me over, raises my skirt and slides my panties down just enough to expose my ass which still has cum slowly leaking from its well used hole. He steps close behind and slowly plunges his hot cock fully into me until he is resting his hips against my cheeks. It feels so good as he slowly fucks me with long deep strokes and it doesn't take long for me to start shaking from another intense orgasm as I spray another load into my hand and lap it up as he fills my ass with his own hot cum.

As I walked home, I came to the conclusion that I become a complete cock and cum-slut whenever I see a nice hard cock... and I'm ok with that.

AllyCD58
AllyCD58
52 Followers