Outdoor Fun with a Muslim Girl Pt. 03

Story Info
First mouth fucks and a show for stranger.
2.4k words
3.95
13.7k
6

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the previous part, I explained how I got to feel and play with Saba's breasts. I got to finger her and taste her pussy juices. I also got a handjob from her and she tasted my cum. This part tells how I and Saba had oral sex.

From the day I tasted Saba's juices, I was dying to taste her pussy directly. A week after our runway fun, we were having some phone sex and had amazing orgasms together.

Me- "Saba, I want to taste your pussy very badly. I can't control myself."

Saba- "You did taste me that day, right?"

Me- "That was fucking indirectly. I want to taste your pussy directly, through my tongue. I wanna sniff your smell directly with my nose. I wanna swirl my tongue in your pussy. I wanna kiss with your vertical lips down there. I wanna drink your juices completely, directly from your pussy."

Saba- " You just make me wet with your words. Even I want to be tongue fucked by you. We will have to wait, until my parents are not in town, and I am free to come out,"

Me- " Oh no, how many days should we wait. Just bunk your college tomorrow and I'll make it worthwhile."

Saba- " Nah, that's not possible. I'll get caught if they send an absent message."

Me- "Oh come on. Please baby, don't make me sad."

Saba- "Sorry babe. We will have to be careful, if you want to eat my pussy. I cannot take any risk."

Me- " I'll take care of your risk, just see."

Saba- " Let's see. Just don't do anything stupid."

I was a little disappointed. I started thinking about plans to bring Saba out of the house and dip my tongue in her pussy. One day, Saba told me that she was assigned a project in college. She had to visit her friend Bindu's house daily, until the project was completed.

So, it became difficult for me, to even have phone sex with Saba.

I made a plan and informed Saba, "It's been so many days we haven't met. I want to meet you. When you go to Bindu's house, you tell your parents that you will have dinner at her house, like you always do. But, you come out with me for dinner."

Saba- " What? That's not possible."

Me- "Please do it. Ask Bindu for help, she will do."

Saba- " Okay."

So finally, one day after her project at Bindu's house, Saba called her brother and asked him to drop her at a place where I could pick her. Her brother was good and he understands so he helped. So, I picked Saba where Mushtaq (Saba's brother) dropped her.

Mushtaq- "You are making my sister do many feats, and now, even involving me. Be careful."

Me- " As if you don't do anything with your girlfriend?"

He just smiled and left.

I took Saba on my bike and we went to a dhaba type restaurant, where we can have privacy. I picked a corner hut, with a door, so that we get extreme privacy. While entering the hut, I cupped Saba's ass from behind. I could feel just the skirt and no trace of the panty.

Then, I immediately checked her boobs and felt only a shirt, without a bra. I got excited about this. I asked her not to wear panties and a bra. Just come in a skirt and open shirt with a burqa, which can be opened from the front. We sat side by side, facing the door. The waiter took the order and left.

Then, I immediately pounded on her and started kissing her. After some time, she stopped and said she needed to use the washroom. She took her bag and went to the washroom. After 5 minutes or so she returned. I immediately took her breasts in my hand and was stunned.

I couldn't feel the shirt below her burqa. She was completely naked under her burqa. I looked at her and she gave a slutty smile and said, "I thought this would make work easy for you," and gave a wink. I instantly got an erection. She could see my hard cock, from above my tracks.

I then started kissing her all over the face. Sucking her lips, her neck, her earlobes and she started moaning. This encouraged me and I slowly cupped her right breast, with my left hand, over the burqa. With my right hand, I started removing the buttons of her burqa, one by one.

I slowly inserted my hand inside and felt her boobs directly. Oh my god, Saba has petite boobs and perky nipples. As soon as I placed my hand over her breasts, she gasped in my mouth. Her nipples were erect, with the hotness building in her.

I removed half of her burqa and saw her gorgeous boobs, with a milky white complexion. I immediately cupped them with my hands and pressed them hard. I pinched her nipples with my fingers and she let out a loud moan. My hunger for her boobs couldn't wait anymore.

I readily took her left boob in my mouth and started sucking, while fondling her other boob. I then went for the right boob, to suck while I pressed and pinched her left one. This went on for 5 minutes. Suddenly, we heard someone at the door. Saba immediately adjusted her burqa, without putting buttons.

She slightly bent towards the table, so that the waiter didn't see. The waiter served our dinner and gave us a devilish smile, as if saying, "I know what naughty things you guys are doing in here." and went away.

Me- "He guessed what we were doing here." Saba- "If that's the case, let's give him a show afterward."

She gave a wicked grin. My cock twitched with her slutty words.

Me- "You bitch. You have so many fantasies inside you."

I pounded on her again, and started sucking on her boobs and massaging, one after another. I took her nipples between my teeth and gave a small bite, with a pull. She moaned loudly and pulled my hair. I sucked like that, for 5 more minutes. She was moaning heavily and pressing my head towards her boobs.

I opened her burqa completely, from the front, and slid it through her shoulders. She sat there stark naked, in front of me. I admired her beauty for some time. She has a milky white skin tone. She had small reddish hairs, around her pussy covering the interiors.

Her breasts were not so big, or not so small, just the right size, to get in my hands. I slowly moved my left hand down, towards her pussy and gave a slight press, while rubbing her neck, with my right hand and kissing her lips. I then slowly made her rest on her back and lifted her left leg onto the sofa, where we were sitting.

I was between her legs, directly seeing her pussy. My mouth drooled from the sight. I slowly bent and planted a kiss on her lips, while fondling her boobs. I then started kissing downward, her chin, her neck, her boobs, her stomach, her navel. Oh man, her navel was so deep.

I dug my tongue in her belly hole and licked and sucked it. She was going crazy with this. I, while rubbing her thighs, moved towards her abdomen and proceeded slowly to her pussy. As soon my lips brushed her pussy hair, Saba let out a moan, with heavy breathing.

I kissed and licked, around her pussy, without touching it. She was getting mad. I kissed her inner thighs and licked them. She got mad with that and immediately took my head in her hands and pushed my face, directly towards her pussy. My nose dug into her hole and that scent, of her pussy, made me go crazy.

I completely inhaled the smell, into my lungs. I could feel my precum, oozing in my underwear. Then, I slowly put my tongue out and licked from bottom to top. She gasped for that and pushed her body up. I circled my tongue on her outer line. Oh god, the taste felt so good.

Her pussy hairs were tickling my nose and I liked it. I did it for some time and then with one push, I dug my entire tongue inside her pussy. She grabbed my hair and screamed slightly. I rolled my tongue inside her pussy walls and explored every millimeter of it.

She was bouncing her ass and pulling me more, towards her pussy. I did this tongue fucking, for some time, while I fondled her boobs.

Saba- "Oh god, Anil, I am gonna cum, am gonna cum, ohh FUCKK."

Hearing this, I immediately inserted two fingers, along with my tongue, and then suddenly, she burst out her juices wildly, over my face. Oh god, she released so much of her juices, my face was completely drenched in them.

I got to drink some. It tasted so sweet and salty, but good. I drank it and again started licking her pussy, to clean it. After cleaning her pussy, I gave a deep kiss to Saba, even before she could relax from her orgasm. She was breathing very very heavily. After kissing, I gave her some breathing space and got off of her.

Saba- "That was fucking wonderful, your tongue felt soo good. I have never cum so much till now."

Me- "Oh yeah baby. Your pussy was damn good. I never tasted anything as sweet as your pussy."

She wore her burqa and left it open from the front.

Saba- "It's time for the return gift."

She gave a devilish smile and started rubbing my already rock hard dick, over my tracks. She slowly dragged my tracks and underwear at the same time, till my knees. My dick sprung out, hitting my belly.

Saba- " Oh, someone is so eager to be eaten." Me- "Just take it in, baby, take it in."

Saba held my dick and measured its length. She pulled my foreskin hard and it hurt. With her other hand, she cupped my balls and massaged them. She did this 3-4 times. She spat on top of my dick and greased it. I, too, added my saliva.

My dick was having a massage with both our saliva. That felt so good. Saba then, slowly bent over my dick and kissed the pink head. As soon as her lips touched my dick, my body shivered. She then, with her tongue, licked the precum from the top.

She licked my entire dick, from top to bottom 4 times. Then, she sucked on my balls and pulled them with her mouth. She sucked them very well, while slowly stroking my cock. She then came to the dick head and took just the pink part into her mouth, and sucked it. That felt damn good.

To my surprise, she was trying to push her tongue inside my dick hole. That gave me another jolt, through my body. She started fucking my dick hole, with her tongue. Oh god, I couldn't describe how it felt. She then slowly went down on my dick and completely took it in her mouth. I could feel her throat.

Her nose was brushing my pubic hair and her breath was very hot. That gave a different sensation. She then slowly started going up and down my dick, while cupping my balls with one hand and rubbing my thighs with the other hand. I was fondling her boobs and pinching her nipples.

She increased her speed and also swirled her tongue over my dick head. I threw my head back and was enjoying the feeling. I felt my orgasm build and warned her. "Babe, I am gonna cum."

Hearing this, she increased her speed and started squeezing my balls with her hand.

She was even pulling my pubic hair, to cause me pain, with pleasure. Just when my cum was about to be released, the waiter came inside and stood there stunned by what he was seeing. This made Saba alert and she tried to get up. But, I pushed her head with both my hands, towards my dick and held it there.

My excitement increased, when I realized that the waiter was seeing us, and I was pushing my dick further up, into Saba's mouth. All this gave me my best ever orgasm. Looking straight, into the eyes of the waiter, I released my cum, completely inside Saba's mouth.

She choked on my dick and my cum was escaping her mouth, draining down my cock. After I shot my last stream of cum, I released her head and she came up, to have some air. Her mouth was completely filled with my cum. She showed her mouth to the waiter and drank it all.

She, again bent down, to lick the remaining cum off my pubic hair. She cleaned me and then gave me a deep kiss. All this time, the waiter was standing there awestruck and his bulge could be clearly seen, over his pants. We both smiled and I asked him what he wanted. He could not utter a word.

Then, Saba flashed her boobs to him, slightly opening her burqa and covered back immediately. I asked him to come later. He went out, still being in shock, of what he saw. We laughed after he left and dressed and started to eat. After we had our dinner, we called in the waiter, asked him to bring kulfi and the final bill.

His bulge was not there. We thought, maybe he jerked off after what he saw in here.

He went and came with the kulfi and bill. While I was paying the bill, Saba took a kulfi and slowly inserted it in her mouth. She started sucking it, as if it was a dick, while making eye contact with the waiter.

The waiter again got a hard-on and was feeling very uncomfortable. I paid the bill and gave him Rs.300 as a tip, so that he doesn't tell what he saw here. While he was leaving, Saba and I had a deep kiss in front of him and I pressed her boobs over burqa. We heard a gasp from him.

We left the restaurant and I dropped her where I picked her up earlier. Her brother came and took her home.

So, guys, this is the third part of my fun with Saba. I hope you guys enjoyed it. We cannot meet in our homes, so places like this only become our sex beds.

Give your feedback, so that I can tell you what happened after our oral session.