All Comments on 'Outdoor Hunk Ch. 02: Private Sessions'

by men4men

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So sexy

Please keep these two guys together! Matt is one very sexy young man -- muscular and well-developed fireman's body, and apparently in love with the speaker. They absolutely love their time together! Please keep them meeting each other. Love Matt's hairy chest and their loving touches. Great sucking and kissing and caressing. Waiting for the fucking too. Want to find my own Matt. Family camping as never this exciting for me!

MarkbikeMarkbikeover 5 years ago
Romance and desire.

I love the romance of this story, together with the sexual electricity between the guys. So good that Matt isn't pushing, despite his strong urge to fuck. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HOT! HOT! LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)!

Erotic, romantic & realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m not sure this is incest. He is a cousin by marriage so no blood relation. It was so hot that this straight guy is so turned on that he sucks his first cock and swallows the cum eagerly. Please more of this story!

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 2 years ago

Love it! Hot sex in a secluded spot outdoors! Wish there were more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s very hot and I loved that Matt is so turned on that he sucks his first dick and eagerly swallows a big cum load. But what is driving his behavior? He’s never been with a guy, he’s not gay, he’s known the cousin for years, he’s been aware of the cousin looking at him - so why now? What’s changed? And why is he so strongly attracted now that he is boldly initiating homo encounters and even jacking off under a picnic table in a public campground where at least one other camper is watching the whole thing? Doesn’t really make sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermen4men@men4men
Currently in the process of writing a new series titled "Steve the Coach" and it's a hot one!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES