Outdoor Rendezvous

Story Info
A short story about a couple in public.
1k words
4.05
8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter was feeling incredibly excited. He had had a tiring day at work, though most of it was spent thinking about what he would be doing with Melissa tonight. They had begun dating a few weeks ago, and though they worked in the same office building, they were in different departments, and barely had time to see each other, let alone touch in the way they wanted to. It was 11pm, and he was standing next to the fountain just a few minutes walk from their work, waiting for her. Peter was always the punctual one, though he didn't mind waiting for Melissa. Not when he was so obsessed with her.

She arrived merely a few minutes later, and he couldn't help but study her body, the way her hips swayed as she approached him in her work outfit. It was a long black dress that buttoned up all the way to the top, and she had her hair tied up in a ponytail, which he desired to rip off immediately. He always liked her better with her hair loose around her body. Her heels tapped against the ground as she approached, and he beamed at her, unable to help himself. "Sorry I'm late." She said, her voice already sultry as she studied him as well.

He moved towards her, immediately wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her clothes. Her soft body against him made him feel immediately better about the hard day. "No worries. I haven't been here long." He said, murmuring against the top of her head. He could smell the scent of her fresh shampoo, and felt like a pervert for wanting to sniff more of it.

"I feel like it's been forever since we've seen each other." She said shyly.

He chuckled, though he knew exactly where she was coming from. "I agree. Though it's only been a week."

"That's practically a third of our relationship!" She said, complaining as she moved back to look at him.

"You're absolutely adorable, Melissa. You know that?" He said, still smiling at her.

She blushed furiously, and shook her head. "No one's said that about me since I was a little girl."

"Well, I'll be saying it over and over again. Because it's true."

"I never pinned you as a romantic." She said, looking up at him with a twinkle of mirth in her eyes.

"I was never one before I met you, to be honest." He replied, scratching the back of his head. She was about to reply when he grabbed her hand, dragging her into the row of maple trees behind them, promising more than just the usual kissing tonight. She followed him willingly, though wondered what he was up to.

When he was certain they were hidden by the trees, he turned around and placed his mouth on hers, pulling her against his body again. She kissed him back immediately, her lips playing with his like they always have before. Their tongues moved against each other's, and he groaned, already feeling the heat traveling through his body. He was breathless when they finally moved apart, and said, "I can't believe you can get me like this with just one kiss..."

She nodded, agreeing with him, equally as breathless. "I've never felt this way before."

He kissed her again, and this time pressed his growing erection against her thighs, making her moan as she felt it. He knew it turned her on when he showed her how heated she made him. She began to grind back against him, and he felt as if his hips were moving on their own, wanting to touch her body as much as possible.

He couldn't stop himself anymore. This time, when they moved apart, he moved his hands, beneath her dress and pulled it off her body in one smooth motion. She gasped out loud, and tried to cover herself. She was wearing only stockings and matching underwear in the middle of a park, and was well aware that anyone could walk in on them. "Do you trust me?" He murmured against her neck as he pressed in again.

She removed her arms from her body, and let him lick and suck down her body, giving her little nibbles as he did. She moaned and groaned against his gentle touches, and soon he was kneeling against the soft grass, his face directly against her crotch. He pushed his face against her, inhaling her scent as the heat and wetness of her pressed up against his nose. "You smell so good." He commented, more to himself.

She suppressed a groan at that incredibly hot statement, but pushed herself against him harder. Taking this as a good sign, he pulled her panties down, making her even more naked against the cool spring wind. "You seem to be a bit too overdressed." She said, giggling slightly.

He nodded, agreeing with her, and pulled his pants down, though looked slightly alarmed as he pulled it back up again, and pulled something out of his pocket. He grinned at her as he showed off the foil packet between his index and middle finger. "Hah. You're always so ready." She said. He replied by ripping the pack and pulling the condom on his stiff girth, grinning at her wickedly as he did.

She shocked him by jumping on top of him and wrapping her legs around him. She pressed her lips quickly on his again and said. "Fuck me already, Peter." He complied immediately. He adjusted her body against his, and entered her wetness with one smooth stroke. Her eyes rolled back as she moaned loudly, and he shoved two fingers in her mouth, forcing her to be quiet. He began to enter and exit her over and over again, using the momentum of her wrapped body against his as a way to get as deep as possible. It succeeded. It was turning her on beyond belief... the combination of how deep he was in addition to the possibility of being caught at any moment.

They came at once quicker than they ever had before, both breathing heavily as they put their clothing back on hurriedly, both laughing as the thrill of the experience settled in.