Outer Banks - Road Trip 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw Lauren every few months after the abortion for about five years. Each time it seemed, even after she met Susan and was living with her part-time we ended up in bed. Some times we actually spoke very little but we always fucked. Things changed after Susan. Susan it seems had introduced a new facet to sex for Lauren. One that resonated and appealed to her. Restraint and some light forms of dominance, like spanking, were part of what Susan liked and Lauren told me about it and asked for the same with me."

"Robin, you and I have a very different relationship than the one I have with Lauren. She is one of a few women who in the past have met my 'other needs' and I in turn meet her needs."

She sees the look of confusion on my face and continues, "Robin, I told you a while back that sexually my husband was in charge, I was compliant, very submissive. I really realized how much I fit that role when he first wanted anal sex. I didn't want to do it but I let him. It was uncomfortable, very uncomfortable but after a few times, once I learned how to relax, I realized I liked the humiliation of him being so demanding of me and the submission and humiliation of having my man force me that way."

"When I met Lauren things changed for me. Lauren was the second woman in my life and in my relationship with her I am in charge. I was dominant, very dominant, and I liked that role, a lot."

She continued, "It was not an accident or something that just happened. Initially she asked me to treat her that way. It was easy for me, I had years of experience of being on the receiving end so it was easy and for me, it was just role play. Over time, role play for me became reality as I learned that I liked being in charge. So tomorrow that is what you will see, a woman being treated the way she desires. It won't be a different me, it will just be me satisfying different needs both mine and hers."

She leaned over and kissed me and said, "Let me explain more." She did not wait for a reply but continued, "Robin, with Lauren and then with others it really was as simple as talking about what we wanted, needed, in a sex partner. I think that with you things are different. We just fit and fell into the roles we both wanted."

Now it was my turn, "Before we sleep I need a shower, the smell of wood smoke is not my favorite thing. Let's find the campground showers." At least for now nothing more is said about Lauren.

I grab a towel and shower soap and with Marjorie in tow, find my way to the campground women's shower. The facility is a simple, clean large room with multiple showers along three walls with little or no privacy except for a separate changing locker room. A few other women, young and old, all White women, are already using the showers. I have never been intimidated by public nudity or race and Marjorie and I strip, enter the shower area and begin to wash each other under one shower. Washing each other catches the attention of one of the women already in the shower. She stops and watches for more than a moment when I catch her she smiles and winks at me. Winks? Who does that anymore.

When we returned to the RV Marjorie goes online researching the area of our next campground stop. Satellite internet is slow but it works.

In bed Marjorie leans in close, puts her warm hand on my thigh, "Robin, tell me what you are thinking about my relationship with Lauren."

I answer still uncertain how much I should talk about the past, "I like what you said about understanding by talking like you and Lauren did and you and I in fact did, at least about this RV travel. I think that is important. I sometimes feel a little uncomfortable that you and I know so little about each others pasts but we have not really known each other for long enough for that knowledge to just come out naturally."

I continue, "I'm much more like you than you think. I also have experiences with being in both roles submissive and dominant but........." I hesitated, "we have never, until now, talked about it. I don't like talking about the past too much, there is a lot of pain and uncertainty there."

Marjorie asks, "Can we talk about it now?"

After hesitating, I continue, "Marjorie, when Beth and I were together, and even before with others, I was much more a 'Lauren' than the person I am today with you. I could live my life happily with the life you and I have now so I would never characterize other things I might like as 'needs' like you did. Does that make sense?"

Well that didn't go well because the question mark never left Marjorie's face. She replied, "Robin, tell me what you mean by 'things you might like.'"

Now I'm sorry I brought it up I don't like the way this conversation is going at all. "Marjorie, I have met people in the past, like you have I imagine, who were into kinky sex that I up until that time had not experienced. Beth was one of those people. She was very much into bondage and things like spanking and other forms of humiliation."

Trying to lighten things up but give her more information, I said with a smile, "Before we married, Beth cheated on me......a lot. Every time, it seemed, I got spanked for it."

"Later after Beth was gone, that part of my life ended for a long time. Then I met a younger man, a photographer, who I had a short almost exclusively sexual relationship with. I let him take pictures of me naked and video of us making love. Jason was capable of giving me orgasms I had only imagined. Like Beth, he was also into bondage and I let him do things I would not have even imagined before him."

I stopped talking and just watched her face. The question mark went away and she smiled. Marjorie leaned in again and kissed me lightly. She put her head alongside mine and whispered in my ear, "Do you have a safe word?"

I pulled my head back, faced her and looking in her eyes said, "I trust you. Jason gave me a word. It is 'Enough.'"

Marjorie smiled and said, "I was right. The best things happen if you talk about it."

We just held each other for a moment then she asked, "Robin, tell me more about Beth and Jason." It was not a request.

(Dear Reader, the details of my time with Jason are in a series I wrote and published here titled, The Photographer. The details of my life with Beth are in a series titled, "Sarah and Robin" starting in part 8. Some of the following is taken from those stories.)

After a brief hesitation I began.

"I met Beth through another woman, Sarah. Both Beth and I were, unknown to each other, having an affair with Sarah. I was coming out of an ugly divorce and Sarah used that and other things to control and dominate me. I never learned how Beth met her."

"At some point Sarah decided, I think, that she wanted both of us at the same time and for a time we lived together in Outer Banks. When I look back now I see how manipulative Sarah really was but one day in the cabin she proved her dominance by telling us both to strip and remain naked around her. We striped as she was speaking."

When we finished she said: "Now look at each other. Do you like what you see?" We both nodded yes.

Sarah sat in the bedroom chair as we stood naked in awkward silence. No one moved, no one spoke. Sarah waited. After a short time she asked us to come and stand directly in front of her and face each other. As I looked at Beth I felt chemistry toward her I did not expect. I leaned in and kissed her gently.

She responded by putting one hand on my face sort of pulling me in and putting her other hand around my back."

As we kissed, I remember her tongue was asking for more. Her hair smelled like coconut. I felt Beths hand searching between my legs as we drifted to the bed. I remember the electricity I felt enter my nipples and travel to my clit when she pressed her breasts against mine. I remember so vividly how hard and extended her nipples became when I sucked them.

Beth was a very giving lover. She made me want to give more to surrender to her. I remember her face as she reached orgasm. I remember her musk, her taste and the wonderful curve of her bottom as my face found its way between her legs. I remember the soft strength of her thighs as they surrounded me and the feel of her feet on my back as she opened to me.

"Well Marjorie, In the morning as I awoke the three of us were a tangled mass of limbs in the big bed."

Much later when Sarah was gone out of our lives I decided to confide in Beth a secret very much knowing she could use it against me or to please me. I took the chance and told her it all started in a very unexpected way when Sarah decided to violate my one "off limits" thing, no pain, and spanked me. I confessed to Beth that I had learned through Sarah that the one off limits thing, fear of pain, was the very thing that sent me to emotional places I had never been."

I told Beth that when Sarah spanked me, after only a few hits I started to have silent small orgasms. I confessed to her that when Sarah saw what was happening she spread my legs and slapped my labia and clit sending me into an orgasm that nearly made me pass out. I told Beth that I was telling her this because the sex I had shared with her was wonderful and I wanted it all.

"Marjorie, I'm telling you this for the same reason. Sex with you is wonderful but I want it all."

Marjorie smiled and said, "I understand, more than you can know."

Marjorie, about Jason.....

I met Jason when he rented the house next door to mine in Florida. He is a photographer and works for a major oil company. He rented the house to use as a base between assignments. I was about 10 years older and he called me 'VooDoo lady' because my automobile license plate reads 'VooDoo.'

When I first met him I invited him over for a drink. I remember that day. I had just returned from playing tennis with friends. I thought this Jason was a cute young white guy and I needed the male company. It had been a very long time since I last wrapped my brain and body around a man.

As we talked I learned all about his job but more importantly about his passion, photography. As soon as he told me about how he took pictures of the places he visited and the people he met I had lots of questions and was distracted, for the moment at least, from the chemistry, I was feeling.

He took out his phone and opened the photo app, showed me a picture and began to tell me the story of the picture. As I expressed an interest in seeing more we made a date for the next day when he promised to project the pictures on the large screen of my TV. I walked him to the door and opened it for him. He thanked me for asking him over and said he looked forward to our 'photo shoot' tomorrow. I corrected him and said 'You mean our photo show, right?'

He said, "Maybe both if you are willing. I would love to photograph you."

I smiled and said "Bring your camera, cowboy and maybe Voodoo lady will let you get lucky. We'll see what happens."

He leaned in slightly, he was taller than me, and moved to kiss me on the cheek. I misunderstood his intention and kissed him. As our lips touched his eyes opened wide and he started to apologize. He told me he knew I was not into men. I told him, "Nothing is certain, see you tomorrow cowboy."

When I returned after tennis the following day he was sitting on my porch with his iPad and camera. Jeans and a white tee shirt. As we entered the house I offered him a drink and he settled on a Sprite. I brought him out to the pool and excused myself telling him I would be back after I showered. "Five minutes, I promise."

I left him by the pool and went into my room to shower and change. I took a chance and glanced back. He was watching me walk away.

As I entered my room, and just to test, I left the door open slightly. I stood in my room facing away from the door I saw him in the mirror. Just the right angle almost as though I had planned it. I could see him watching me but he could not see his own reflection. The camera! Cowboy was holding his camera!

I unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I had on panties I usually wore for tennis, kind of a tight granny panty in red. They held my panty liners up tight and close and caught any leaks. I hate getting older and needing that liner. I pulled those panties down and touched the liner. It was wet but not with pee. I turned so he could see and held the panties to my nose and sniffed. It was my scent, pungent and womanly and not for the timid. I loved my scent after a work out and would normally spend time on my bed pleasing myself but now is not the time to linger. I let them fall on top of my skirt.

Turning back facing away from him, I stepped back toward him and bent at the waist with a slight squat to pick up the panties and skirt. I turned and stood sideways to him and stretched both hands, yoga style, together toward the ceiling. I had on my usual double sports bras. They did a great job of bounce control as I played tennis but when I got home I could not wait to get them off.

As I pulled them over my head my breasts of course spilled out. I dropped the bras on the floor in front of me. I knew he could see me as I massaged my breasts and again stretched out both hands over my head. As I bent in profile to him and my breasts hung down toward the floor I could almost hear his camera in overdrive.

My walk-in shower is really an extension of my bathroom. Two shower heads are straight ahead and two are at right angles to the shower area. In addition there are two overhead rainfall shower heads above. The drain is actually in the center of the entire bath area. I thought I felt him enter the room but couldn't be sure. I showered, toweled off and went back into the bedroom and dressed.

White sports thong. White underwire push up bra I had found and loved. When I first found it and showed a girlfriend she nicknamed it the booby shelf. It gave my breasts support and fullness, created cleavage while still giving the appearance that I might be braless. I put on faded low cut jeans with holes and tears in all the right places and a favorite white mens dress shirt tied off just below my breasts, no buttons tied. My really old Top Sider boat shoes completed the outfit.

As I took my soiled clothes off the bed to put them in the hamper. I removed the liners from my panties. I always double the liner to play tennis, always! As I went to pull the soiled liners and toss them one was missing. Jason had been a busy cowboy while I was in the shower. He and I would talk about this before the day was over.

I did not tell him I knew he had taken pictures of me changing. That would come later as well.

We sat in my den and he set up to show pictures on my TV. He started with a stunning picture of the Golden Gate Bridge shrouded in clouds. He continued with pictures of bridges and buildings he loved.

He explained that he was surprised at how often people wanted their picture taken naked, especially younger women in their twenties. He told me that just as often women of all ages want "boudoir" pictures to give to their husbands or lovers.

As we looked at naked pictures I was amazed. Women of all ages, none under 18, but all ages all races, all sizes and several in their 80's, one 93 he said. All beautiful women and photographs. Amazing, I stood and looked at some more closely. I realized I was getting wet. I never thought I would get aroused by photographs but I was.

The next picture was a black woman with a white woman. They were sitting side by side holding hands. It could have been me and Beth, but there is no way he could know about her.

As Jason showed more pictures I saw what appeared to be a woman in her 50's. Dirty blond hair, medium build dressed in a soiled torn oversized white tee shirt. She was tied to the chair she was seated in. She was wearing what I recognized to be a ball gag.

As Jason told the story the woman was sending her husband a message with these pictures. She had been hinting at a role as his sex slave for years and now she wanted to show him in pictures. As Jason told the story of tying her to the chair and later the bed and posing her as she requested I became aware that his role very quickly changed to one where he was participating in her fantasy. He admitted that just the idea of having a submissive like that was very very powerful. Jason said that he in fact found himself much more involved than he would have thought possible.

Jason told me that when she had him tie her to the bed with her head hanging over the edge she opened her mouth and he reached out and under her tee shirt to fondle her breasts. When he did she said "Fuck my mouth! Jason, use me like the slut whore I am. Take my picture with your cock in my mouth." There was no turning back. He gave her what she wanted.

The TV screen went dark, he had turned it off, and Jason turned to face me and became serious. He asked if I could understand what happened. He told me he had never been that aggressive sexually but the woman thanked him and returned for more.

I was silent trying to understand what had just happened. Clearly this young man's experience sexually was much different than mine. He actually felt guilty. He was happy, she was happy, what was there to feel guilty about.

I did not say a word but took his hand and led him into the guest bedroom, Beth's room.

You As we stood near the bed he had a confused look on his face. I went over to the side of the bed and pulled open the storage drawer. His eyes widened slightly as he took in what he was seeing.

I explained that the woman I loved, Beth had a need to be sexually dominant and I had a need to be dominated at times. I told Jason that if he met us as a couple he would never have guessed we both had needs that went beyond traditional sex and that this was the room we played out those roles in.

I thought we had reached a point when I should take a chance and asked him if we could look at the pictures he took of me. He smiled and in just a few minutes the first picture appeared on the TV in Beth's room. It was me completely naked in the shower. I asked if he would like to do a boudoir shoot with me.

He set up his camera to show pictures on the TV as he was taking them.

Jason asked if I had a favorite "little black dress" I could wear. I laughed and told him "No Jason, White girls have little black dresses. Black women have little white dresses." That of course was just Bull Shit but I couldn't resist. I did however get out my little white dress, a short very clingy jersey dress that demanded to be worn with no underwear. In my bedroom I took off my underwear and put it on. It was tighter than I remembered.

Jason asked if I had a pair of white panties he could cut up. I got a pair and scissors for him. He made some cuts to open then up around my thighs. I put them on.

Then he was having me pose and taking pictures. Jason told me to sit in the chair and begin to move the dress up my thighs. I watched as pictures appeared on the TV. When my panties became visible they were so loose and cut up that the camera was sneaking peeks at portions of my vagina with every picture. Even I was getting turned on. He had me kneel on the bed and pull my dress up to my waist. The panties hung loose and covered everything until they didn't. He was moving them to expose me.

He took pictures with the camera between my knees looking up my thighs and showing the opening in my panties. Very very sexy with just enough hidden to not be porn.

Jason had me remain kneeling while he stood behind me. He told me to stretch my hands up high like I did earlier in my bedroom. That made my dress pull up and tight against my breasts. I watched the TV screen as he took pictures. I could clearly see my nipples pushing against the jersey fabric and his lights showed my areola through the dress. He was taking pictures shooting down from my head and my breasts appeared even larger than they are. Jason began to move my dress down exposing more and more of my skin against the white dress until my areola but not my actual nipple were visible. Damn he was good at this.